[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there been a more convoluted, ridiculous, and retardedly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: tailsstats.jpg (59KB, 400x279px) Image search: [Google]
tailsstats.jpg
59KB, 400x279px
Has there been a more convoluted, ridiculous, and retardedly well-hidden secret/unlockable in vidya than this?
>>
>>386440657
Maybe
>>
File: 1474884700654.jpg (223KB, 736x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1474884700654.jpg
223KB, 736x1107px
>>386440657
How do you get character Chao again?
>>
Yes, the Knuckles and Amy chao.
>>
File: 1494731494945.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494731494945.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>386440657
I remember spending the majority of my summer vacation in 2004 on this. And raising Chaos Chao.
Biggest gripe I have is that the Chao don't age in real time. Don't know why. The Dreamcast and the Gamecube both had built in clocks.

>We will never have a stand alone Chao game
>>
>>386440657
Probably one so well hidden it still hasn't been found.
>>
zodiac spear in FFXII
>>
>>386440974
That shit drove me up the wall trying to figure it out you were suppose to get those. Then I use a AR to put them on my action replay.
>>
>>386441015
because that's shitty design that forces you to play the game every day
>>
>>386441015
>Biggest gripe I have is that the Chao don't age in real time. Don't know why.
>Gee, I think I'm done with Sonic for the time being
>Come back a few weeks later
>All Chaos are dead
>>
>>386441176
Kek. This.
>>
>>386440920
Sonic/Shadow/NiGHTS Chao
>simply raise chao as neutral alignment speed/speed type or flying/flying type. Dark speed/speed would give a Shadow chao.

Amy/Knuckles Chao
>Japanese event/promo disc only

Tails Chao (buckle the fuck up)
>Have Phantasy Star Online Ep 1 & 2 for Gamecube
>Play through game until you receive the "Fake in Yellow" quest.
>Beat quest. Exit stage, then immediately re-enter stage.
>Go to non-peculiar, seemingly random part of the map, face a specific direction, and stand still for a few seconds.
>Chao appears out of thin air and Samba De Amigo music starts playing
>Chao unlocks a "secret game" in the PSO hub.
>Go to giant GBA in hubworld and select "Tiny Chao garden"
>Use a GBA connectied via GBA Link Cable to play Tiny Chao Garden, which is basically a miniature chao garden with a single chao.
>Chao that will be in there will strangely be named "TAILS"
>While keeping your GBA on, go and turn on either Sonic Adventure DX or 2: Battle and go to the giant GBA in one of those gardens
>Choose to transfer "TAILS" into your Gamecube game.
>When he pops out, he's a special chao modeled after Tails. Has A's in all stats and can never die.

How are you supposed to explain this process to someone without looking like a total liar? This is Luigi in Mario 64 levels of stupid.

Only thing I can think that comes close is Banjo's stop n swop, but even then you don't need multiple games and accessories for that.
>>
>>386441736
>tails chao

THIS is the kind of stupid hidden shit i love in video games, where the developers were clearly fucking with the players but with an actual reward at the end

i miss that
>>
File: whatthefug.jpg (18KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefug.jpg
18KB, 680x680px
>>386441736
>>
File: JamChaosChaosa2battle.png (234KB, 284x452px) Image search: [Google]
JamChaosChaosa2battle.png
234KB, 284x452px
>Using other character chaos and not just chaos chao
>>
>>386440657
Golden Sun's password system

>Oh, you want to transfer everything now do you?
>Then input 240 characters exactly as they are on the screen.
>>
>>386442142
>Not a red two-toned Reala chao
Anon, step the fuck up
>>
File: HAYAI.webm (218KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
HAYAI.webm
218KB, 640x360px
>>386441736
I had no idea about this holy shit
>>
>>386440657
Yoshi in SM64
>>
>>386441736
If you had action replay for GameCube there was a code and modifier number to spawn any type of chao you want in the Garden.
>>
>>386441736
I honestly do not remember the Tails Chao on Gamecube being so hard to get. Everything up to the Chao appearing in the zone and the music playing I remember. I thought it saved the Chao to your GCN memory card so that when you load up Sonic Adventure 2 (I also do not think it worked with SA1) and go to a Chao Garden, you can get your Tails chao.
>>
>>386441176
theres only one chaos anon, he was in sonic adventure 1 and he didn't die
>>
>>386442592
Unfortunately not. PSO doesn't have any way of interacting with Sonic Adventure's memory card data. So you're basically abducting the chao from PSO, holding it inside your GBA and then releasing it back out in Sonic Adventure

There's a good vid that shows the process, if anyone wants to see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbqkxQzm_z8
>>
>>386441736
tails confirmed for immortal god
>>
>>386442498
>Well-hidden

Everyone wanted to use the cannon and once you had all the stars checking the top of the castle is a given. Not particularly convoluted or well-hidden.
>>
File: mockey musse.jpg (42KB, 495x475px) Image search: [Google]
mockey musse.jpg
42KB, 495x475px
>>386441736
>>
>>386442498
All you need to do is 100% the game and then go to that one cannon you've been dying to activate and will never forget because of that.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.