[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine being so rich that you become depressed and spend most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 386
Thread images: 61

File: Notch.jpg (40KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
Notch.jpg
40KB, 640x425px
Imagine being so rich that you become depressed and spend most of your time btfoing sjws on twitter
>>
i do that while poor
>>
>waaah I don't have to worry about making ends meet for the rest of my life feel sorry for me
>>
Imagine being so depressed and spend most of your time posting non-video games on a video games board
>>
>>386437919
>the developer of the best selling indie game of all time isn't video games

t. reddit.
>>
imagine being hella rich and buying a giant house to live alone in with a wall of stale candy and spend all your time yelling at women on the internet
>>
Who needs money to do that?

I can just do the same right now except be rich, but it's on my bucket list if i ever apply myseld
>>
>>386437812
This tbqhwyf. If I was rich I'd go out and do it irl.
>>
Imagine being so rich that your personality doesn't change in the slightest?
>>
>>386438064
why do rich people always buy huge fucking houses? I'd buy a relatively small house in a nice neighborhood that has good internet. then I'd put some cool stuff in it.
>>
>>386438121
Palmer Luckey tried doing that with billboard Trump memes but ended up backing out because SJWs caught wind of his plan early.
>>
Imagine being so rich from your game sales that you abandon /v/ and get a wife.
>>
>>386438210
Right? The dream scenario for me would be an averagely sized cozy apartment with a nice view and good internet. What the fuck am I gonna do with a house.
>>
>>386438429
yeah notch really just shows why a house is a shit idea. its just gonna be lonely and a constant reminder of how you have no friends.
>>
File: 1499574736718.png (12KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
1499574736718.png
12KB, 370x320px
>spend most of your time btfoing sjws on twitter

he doesn't really though. you can go to his tweet timeline and see for yourself at any time. i ended up unfollowing him specifically because he doesn't do that. most of his tweets are just boring mundane shit.

it's just whenever he does happen to respond to some SJW idiot 2-3 times the entire internet freaks out and starts yelling either "notch blowing these SJW the FUCK OUT!!!" or "LOL how sad is it that he's so rich but spends the ENTIIIRE DAY WHINING ABOUT SJW ON THE INTERNET??!"
>>
>>386438210
If I was rich or won the lottery I'd buy myself a nice little 2 story with decent internet and a bunch of open land around that I could convert into a nice little gun range. One room would be dedicated to guns, another to anime/Vidya, and one room would be converted into a dungeon to house the trap that I bought and occasionally feed when she's not being taken to pound town with a whole array of toys.
>>
>>386437736
Notch is living proof that even if you gave an /r9k/ autist everything in the world they still wouldn't be happy.
>>
>>386438210
Steve Jobs did this, say whatever you want about him but he was really a down to earth person
>>
>>386438706
Nah he did that because an apartment is literally all you can afford when you live in a state where a 6 foot by 6 foot shack costs $34 million. Also he had to appear humble and down to earth in order to distract people from the fact that he used child slave labor to produce his shitty overpriced outdated phones.
>>
>>386438706
He's also the guy that:
>Soaked his feet in the toilet
>Refused to acknowledge his daughter
>Liked to fire people and scream at them in the process
>Bought a new car every couple of weeks to avoid having a numberplate/ getting traffic tickets
> Pretty much used his "friend" wozniak his entire life
>Ignored his doctors advice and was eventually killed by his stupidity
>>
>>386437736
There is an army of people who do this that are poor as fuck.
>>
File: 52fa047ebc9cb8c9602542c6e447f052.jpg (383KB, 1200x1966px) Image search: [Google]
52fa047ebc9cb8c9602542c6e447f052.jpg
383KB, 1200x1966px
>>386437736

>btfo sjws

The hero we need. A lot can be said about Notch and his credibility, but he's so filthy rich he's literally untouchable, like Trump. Perfect for fighting back against progressivism.
>>
>People still believe being rich makes depression magically go away, like it isn't a physical brain disorder.

Worst thing is a depressed person who's made to think they have no right to feel bad because of their situation.
>>
>>386438210
Because the main point is to buy a secure house away from niggers so they can't steal your shit.
>>
Imagine being happy
>>
>>386438210
to be honest, yolo

Also the bigger the house, the more crap you can buy and fit in it.
>>
>>386439012
That doesn't mean it needs to be the biggest house ever built.

you can get a house in a nice place with minimum minorities without having a three story mansion. actually, not having a huge house would probably make you less likely to get robbed.
>>
>>386438980
That's not why people complain about Notch.
Notch just cries about how he got no friends and none likes him even if "he's a good and nice dude" when in reality he backstabbed his entire circle of friends.
He's an asshole and put himself in the situation he is in and yet cries for pity and then act surprised when none shows him and sympathy.
>>
>>386438210
This. I would just buy a cozy house and have the latest internet connection and a workshop in my basement under my garage where I can tinker on all kinds of shit because I can buy tons of material with my money.
>>
>>386439210
you forgot to mention he is a lazy bastard
>>
>>386438975
>that image
Nigga what
>>
>>386438975
>live in UK
>need to fix bike outside
>bring screwdriver outside
>get ganged by a million bobbies
>get thrown into the London Dungeon for carrying WMDs
>>
>>386437840
He doesn't act like that though
>>
do you think he still shitposts on /v/
>>
>>386438917
>Ignored his doctors advice and was eventually killed by his stupidity
this was a positive message you just dont get it
he was trying to show how you should listen to doctors when you develop cancer :^)
>>
>>386438429
This
>>
>>386439437
Without a doubt
>>
>>386438210
You really think you can be a billionaire and live in a normal house in a normal neighborhood and be safe. You'd be harasses endlessly by beggars, robbed or worse.
>>
>>386439037
Like more crap would make you happy.
>>
>>386438210
>why do rich people always buy huge fucking houses
Because they can and you can't. They're also valued highly, and can be resold fairly easily.
>>
>>386438210
I'd just construct a house with traditional architecture somewhere in the forest but not too far away from civilization. I love the forest.
>>
>>386437736
Enough with these fucking threads, Notch.
Being an internet tough guy is not impressive.
If you are so great then why are you such a doormat to your ex-wife?
>>
>>386439210
>when in reality he backstabbed his entire circle of friends.
What happened?
>>
>>386439035
Cant do that
>>
Notch could literally hire a team of people for the specific purpose of improving his life. Like a personal trainer, a personal chef, a lifecoach that forces him to wake up and go to the personal trainer every morning etc.

Or he could just travel the world and wake up in a new city literally every day and see all the places in the world worth seeing. He could fund huge projects and just be an ideas guy. I have no sympathy really. I've been depressed too and it sucks but infinite money can help you with that shit too.
>>
>>386437736
Problem with Notch is that, besides being completely unlikable and ubtrustable, is that he completely lacks passion and drive. A vacation us only good when you're taking a well deserve break from something when your entire life is a vacation it too becomes routine. He could almost anything in the world he has the means to create, produce, go whatever or wherever his heart desires. But he doesn't do any of that. He sits in his mansion and tweets. That's how he lives and that's how hell die, alone, unloved, completely shut off from the world.
>>
>>386439037

That's why you own more than one average sized house in a different state/country. A decent lake house, a small big city home, and maybe one rural home that's a bit bigger than the other two. Then you can have the best of three styles of living without wasting money on a massive mansion in one city.

Plus, if you're a dull person like Notch people will be more apt to care you are around if they only see you three or five months a year.
>>
>>386439595

>Was 4chan basement dweller
>Struck gold and caught lightning in a bottle with Minecraft
>Formed the company Mojang
>Everyone at Mojang was his friend, he was the CEO of his own hugely successful vidya dev company, all was well as he gives more and more of the dev work to his underlings

>Suddenly, Microsoft offer to buy Mojang and the minecraft brand for an exorbitant sum
>Notch agrees to the deal, and sells all his friends contracts to microsoft as well as the company while taking all the money

>Goes to spanish party island (Forgot which one) to drown his sorrows while his friends (Former workmates) denounce their friendship on twitter for selling them to microsoft

>Returns home to LA, beats out JayZ and Beyonce in a bid war for a house
>Hosts moving in party, tons of hollywood phonies that would never normally associate with him show up (Including Selena Gomez)

>Now lives alone in his huge ass mansion with no friends arguing with people on twitter all day
>>
>>386439775
>>Now lives alone in his huge ass mansion with no friends arguing with people on twitter all day
living the dream
>>
>>386439734
To be fair he has left his mark on the world already. You could argue that he has done his part.
>>
>>386438210
Social status. You might not value a big house but Normies and Normalfags run the world so you have to play by their rules. Big house = more important and better person
>>
>>386439724
You're saying what literally every person who's never had money says
You can't pay people to change yourself and travel gets boring
>>
>>386439724
Why are people pretending that humans are rational beings?
Smallest shit can cause emotional turmoil in our brains, like your brother forgetting to buy fucking cheese while doing groceries or something, let alone what one perceives as existential crisis...not to mention that our brains are also prone to literally just fucking go insane.
I'm not justifying whiny behavior, it's trash, what I do understand is that sadly our own human nature stops us from doing what is rational and right, half of the struggle through ones lifetime is against his own shitty whims and emotional turmoils...of course unless you are emotionally stable, which is also at least partially determined by your genes and your upbringing, so more shit that you can not control.
>>
>>386439724

To do those things takes inner focus and decision making

Its a catch 22, to hire a personal trainer, chef, life coach and actually stick out what they're doing for you, you'd have to not be so depressed in the first place.
The only person that can get you out of the hole is you, no amount of money can change that

Look at DJ Khaled. Dude is kinda like notch.
Stupid rich off memes and a popular product (Music vs video game), lives in a big ass mansion alone (Or used to) but surrounds himself with his chef DEE, personal trainers etc. and constantly sees other people
And DJ Khaled exudes confidence, contentment, and just being stupid fucking happy with everything he does and tries to do.
And he was poor once too. He was the son of Palestinian immigrants who were both musicians

But he just got his fat ass up and started DJing and made shit happen for himself

Notch isnt like that. Notch is a basement dwelling autist that got lucky.
>>
>>386439775
He went to Microsoft, not the other way around.
>>
>>386440024

God damn he's more of a rat than I thought
>>
>>386437736

He was and still is an awkward neckbeard nerd. Do you really expect him to become a party whore, an investor, a business owner or whatever else that regular folks become when they get rich out of the blue ?
>>
File: 1498321979927.jpg (29KB, 900x596px) Image search: [Google]
1498321979927.jpg
29KB, 900x596px
>you will never be rich as fuck so you can build your own dev studio filled with industry veterans and act as supreme idea guy while your studio does all of the hard work
>>
>>386439507
That's why you don't make it obvious that you're loaded you retard. You think anon is gonna go out and buy the latest sports car after he already said he just wants a normal house?

Outside of his normal house would probably be a normal ass car like a new Camry or Taurus or something
>>
>>386439210
Oh yeah, Notch is a douchebag for many reasons. I'm just talking about the believe in general.

Like when Robin Williams hung himself, the first thing people say is how well off he was. As if depression can be stopped with logic.
>>
Once you're rich it's impossible to have any real relationship with other people. You either accept that people are only around you because you're rich or you shut yourself out from everyone. It's like when poor people win the lottery
>>
>>386439921
>You can't pay people to change yourself
No but you can pay people to help you get off your ass. If we wants to do shit but is unmotivated and lazy he can change his circumstances to make himself do more shit.
>travel gets boring
Yeah if you've already traveled for quite a bit. He hasn't.
>>
>>386440082
Actually he was/is all of those. Mostly was. He partied like fucking crazy for awhile there.
>>
>>386440170

He wasnt even rich though was he? IIRC he was in debt and had alimony debts and shit
>>
>>386438975
>coward for carrying a pocket knife

I always carry a pocket knife, it's a TOOL for infinite situations. That said, I've only ever used my pocket knife outside for helping people open things. Just recently, in fact, I was walking out of the store and saw a dude trying to tear open a pack of earbud headphones with his teeth and I helped him out by letting him use my knife.
>>
>>386440216
And then bitched and moaned for a million years afterwards that he had nothing in common with wannabe celebrities and strippers.
>>
>>386440198
he has travelled, and you can't hire people to give you motivation, life coaches are basically a scam
>>
>>386440173
That's a good point. I imagine you'd also be paranoid about home security or people trying to claim legal stuff off you for stuff years ago or just made up.
>>
>>386437736
I wonder if I Notch and I would ever be friends if we met. I hang out with autists on the regular, so I think I could tolerate him.

I wonder if he'd ever let anyone know if he regretted his life.
>>
>>386439775
He should have at least told his friends about his plans.
Sure, he was technically right, but so are his former friends for hating him.
Though he probably wanted them to hate him because his entire life was a pity party.
>>
>>386437736
Imagine using that money to fix the vidya industry
>>
>>386440173
You could always move to some remote town on the other side of the planet and live a normal life and not buy a bunch of expensive shit. Like he could open up a bar or something. People won't know he's rich everywhere unless he wants them to.
>>
>>386440361
his workmates were just hired parasites basically, even though minecrafts a shit game he's the person who made it, they dont really deserve any money
>>
>>386439775
>while his friends (Former workmates) denounce their friendship on twitter for selling them to microsoft
This is what I never get. Notch is the man who literally made minecraft and generated jobs for them. Shouldn't they at least be happy for him that he made such a large sum of money? THEN he even gave them a large amount of money out of his own pocket even though he wasn't obligated to (and they didn't even thank him). But no, they're unprofessional as fuck and say how much they hate Notch now.
>>
if you become ridiculously rich you don't directly give your friends any money, you hire them to some frivolous highup position in a company you have with great pay and benefits
>>
>>386439898
Has he? Do the younger fans of the game even know who he is?
>>
>>386439898
he made a shit game that earned tons of cash
now he needs to burn tons of cash to make an amazing game
>>
>>386440508
All it takes is a google search.
>>
>>386439775
>>Notch agrees to the deal, and sells all his friends contracts to microsoft as well as the company while taking all the money
They got net 300k each for staying for an additional 6 months and 2 further years of guaranteed salary
That's pretty good for being just an employee
>>
>>386438210
Because you eventually run out of space to place your cool things.
>>
>>386437736
Being rich can't buy you love, or genuine friendship. At the end of the day he's just a fat slob in a huge fucking house by himself, and he's aware of that.
>>
>>386440437

To be honest they were probably just all secretly hoping while they were staying an Indie Dev company that they could all get in with Notch and go in as partners on the next game.

Kind of a

>We might just work for him on minecraft now, but when he starts the next big thing, I'll be right there with him as a founder and I'll have my own 'minecraft'

Deal. So yeah they pretty much were just parasites hoping to piggy back off of his success and getting sold into microsofts corporate structure meant suddenly they had lost any chance of striking it rich and big, and just had a job now
>>
He should move to where prostitution is legal and have a harem. If I didn't want to do shit, at least I would have someone suck my dick 24/7 while tweeting.
>>
>>386440603
I'm surprised none of them tried to kiss his arse. If everyone else in the group was hating him after the split it wouldn't hurt to be the one guy who is still friends with a billionaire.
>>
>>386440603
I'd kill for that kind of money. Plus, it's programming/game dev. Fucking easy, stressless work compared to the average person. Entitled fucks.
>>
>>386440420
Then he shouldn't have acted all surprised when they started hating him.
He should have told them all directly instead of being a gutless worm.
>>
File: bliss.jpg (7KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
bliss.jpg
7KB, 298x169px
imagine /v/ without celebrities
>>
>>386438014
is there a game about him? then not video games
>>
>>386439507
Sure, but you don't need a 70 million villa with a candy room.

Besides, his house is fucking ugly as shit. He could've spent 10% of that and gotten something better and less cringey.
>>
>>386440745
Give me 100k and I'll be your genuine friend.
>>
>>386440756
I'd move to Saudi Arabia and have 50 women at my disposal, just like the alpha cavemen did.
>>
>>386440756

Like everything else mentioned thus far in the thread, that would get old.
Why do you think rich celebs fuck so many different people? Its the only thing to break up the monotony.

I've been in relationships before where I've had a girl at my becc and call for a blowjob whenever I wanted it, and it wasnt enough after a while to make me wanna keep her around

Everything gets dull. Thats why people compete. Theres always something new to do, someone new to beat, some new milestone to conquer
>>
>>386440170
Williams offed himself because he had a neurodegenerative disease.
>>
>>386440829

He's literally IN several video games.
>>
>>386438210
Why would you NOT live big if you could? Even if your house was empty you could take a walk around your empty house
>>386440839
that's more an issue with style rather than size
>>
File: 14774385616.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
14774385616.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>386440828
imagine /v/ that actually talked about Vidya instead of jacking off to e-celebs
>>
>>386440935
Isn't that just a sign of a simpleton?
>>
>>386440935
>Everything gets dull
Obviously sitting on his ass doesn't seem to get dull for him. You're talking like he actually does stuff and want to do something new or conquer milestones. He does fucking nothing, so at least he could experience some physical pleasure.
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
>>386440829
>>
>>386438975
>literally being opposed to progress
>>
File: 1500645272567.jpg (79KB, 916x892px) Image search: [Google]
1500645272567.jpg
79KB, 916x892px
>>386441009
>tfw you want these threads to discuss what sort of video games they would make with that money but it always just turns into discussing notch's depression
>>
File: 1501837058620.jpg (34KB, 572x549px) Image search: [Google]
1501837058620.jpg
34KB, 572x549px
If I was as rich as him, I'd buy a piece of land in a high-security neighborhood (not just gated) and build an extremely fortified house with a massive nuclear bunker under it, with bulletproof glass in every window and walls so strong that an F7 tornado couldn't take them down or carry them away. I'd want the house to be so strong a nuke could literally detonate right on top of it and it'd still be fine, as would its occupants. (I'd want the walls to be soundproof as well.) Like, literally a nuke on top of it. Also earthquake and lightning and high wind proof (though that last one ties in with tornado proof). Flooding too I guess, though I wouldn't build it in a high flood likelihood place. I'd have a big yard with massive steel or concrete walls that my cats can't climb up and with a wired "roof" on the top so no owls or anything can hurt my cats. I'd also hire top of the line bodyguards just to feel extra safe. One would be dedicated solely to protecting my pets. And literally hundreds of backup generators and solar powered things so that a nuclear apocalypse could literally happen and I'd be able to live until I was 122 and live in comfort the entire time.
>>
>>386441017
Basically. There's tons of shit you can try to do.
>>
>>386441090
Because Notch makes these threads and his entire life is basically "that depressed asshole".
>>
>>386437736
He's not all that rich really.
Money also doesn't help if you're a shitstain of a human being, which is Notch's case, money won't buy you friends, affection, trust or happiness, only americans, and to a degree germans, believe that the amount of money you have is equal to the happiness in your life.
Notch's problem, besides being a tremendous cunt, is that he doesn't have any real ambition, compare him to other unlikable autists like Carmack, Carmack always had interests outside of buddha tier coding, he had his Ferrari modding, martial arts, literal rocket science, what the fuck does Notch have? Bitching on Twitter.
>>
>>386438210
Same thing with cars for me except for people who will actually use and know how to handle a super car like Jay Leno that's why you get these idiots that don't know how to handle a car with that much power who crash it only a couple of hours after they got it off the lot
>>
>>386440962
>>386440238
Irrelevant. I'm talking about people's reaction, not the facts of the case.
>>
>>386441183
>he's not all that rich
He bought a 2 BILLION dollar house. He is one of the richest men alive.
>>
>>386441183
I would be friends with Notch to fuck with people on Twitter.
>>
File: howardhughes.jpg (46KB, 565x437px) Image search: [Google]
howardhughes.jpg
46KB, 565x437px
>>386441134
>I'd also hire top of the line bodyguards just to feel extra safe
What if one of them was somehow bribed to kill you? These are the kind of paranoid thoughts you would think about, eventually succumbing to the fate of Howard Hughs.
>>
>>386441275
What? 2 Billion is what he got from the minecraft deal from what I remember.
>>
File: richest.png (32KB, 685x303px) Image search: [Google]
richest.png
32KB, 685x303px
>>386441275
>He is one of the richest men alive.
He's well into the 1% but he still isn't even in the same league as the top.
>>
>>386441183
>He's not all that rich really.
he's the 1468th most wealthy person in the world
literally top 0.00002th percentile
>>
File: 1493879530376.jpg (58KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1493879530376.jpg
58KB, 640x853px
>>386441090
Be the change you want to see Anon, what sort of game would YOU want?

I personally would buy the rights to make an Official Chapter Master Game, since it's literally impossible for anyone else to make one for fear of receiving a C&D.
>>
>>386441372
If I had so much money I would just buy out every shitty SJW gaming company and fire all the SJW devs
>>
File: picard.jpg (4KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
picard.jpg
4KB, 251x251px
>>386441275

> 2 BILLION dollar house

Are you five years old? Do you have no idea of the value of money? The fucking Empire State Building isn't worth $2 billion you dipshit.

His house is $85 million.
>>
>>386441183
>>386441372
There's 7+ billion people on this planet, and he's amongst the 10000 or so richest of them
That is pretty fucking rich
Bill gates might have 43 times more, but Notch till has about 2000 times more than a millionnaire
Let that sink in
>>
>>386441275
Autist detected. He didn't buy a fucking functional rocket to live in.
>>
>>386441392
I'd want obsidian to make another fallout without the shitty limits they had on them during New Vegas also I want to fuck that little faggot
>>
>>386439403
he knows that, he's just baiting
>>
>>386441183
This actually makes me think; does Notch actually have any interests and passions at all outside of the videogame world?
>>
File: 1495021561411.jpg (57KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
1495021561411.jpg
57KB, 490x368px
>>386437736
>Imagine being so rich
I can only imagine.
>>
>>386441470
>>386441593
Quick you have to spend $2 Billion on some type of structure to live in, what do you do?
>>
>>386441598
>Obsidian making another Fallout
I'd be fine with them just re-making New Vegas and adding all the shit that was cut from it.
>>
>>386441746
Buy a mountain off some poor country and live as a hermit
>>
>>386440745
>Being rich can't buy you love

This shitty meme has got to stop.

Do you really think the vast majority of women nowadays don't go for men who are doing well financially ?

Women simply want (financial) security and confident men (don't ever lose 'frame' in front of her).

No offense, but you need to grow up.
>>
>>386441392
Won't denying a c&d mean a really painful court battle? Even if you're rich you don't want to have those with actual companies.

also a diablo clone fused with dark souls so you run around killing mass zombies and demons in third person
also a tactics cardgame that's actually deep and not shit
also a RTS with three-dimensional terrain so you can scroll up and down to bisect the elevation and units can go into tunnels below other units and stuff like that
also a liero clone
also a zero G 6DoF space FPS with a skillful multiplayer mode
also pirates, vikings & knights 3
also any sort of game where you navigate endless twisted domestic environments, like that jinji ito story town without streets or that SCP that made interior areas grow in size endlessly

and I would have a small army of expert artists for all titles, you should get assaulted by the beauty and craftsmanship the instant you start one of my games
>>
>>386441923
>gold miners are capable of loving
WEW
E
W
>>
>>386441017

Are you saying sex losing its appeal after having lots of easy sex is the sign of a simpleton?
>>
>>386441923

Not really they are all just women who have youngest child syndrome.

They dont work, expect you to pay for everything and when things dont go the way they want they just bitch about it.

It's basically you at age 35 except replace the hot chick with you and me with your parents.

Also remove the sex entirely.
>>
File: 1500800309074.jpg (50KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500800309074.jpg
50KB, 300x300px
>>386441923
>being rich gets you pussy
>getting pussy makes you poor
>>
File: jewish physics.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
jewish physics.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
What the fuck is up with the wave of communist shitposts lately? Holy shit do people suddenly hate on being rich and succesfull for no reason at all.
How about you fix yourself instead of bringing everyone down.
>>
>>386441976
maybe not being rich, but being famous can earn you love, and wealth can buy fame
just look at varg or r. crumb
>>
File: notch cuck.png (82KB, 633x609px) Image search: [Google]
notch cuck.png
82KB, 633x609px
>liking notch
>>
>>386441923
golddiggin aint love
love is when you have nothing and shes still with you
>>
>>386441923
Having money can buy you pussy and the illusion of affection, just because you can't or have no interest in telling the two apart doesn't mean it's the same. You're the one that needs to grow up.
>>
>>386438210
Because land and property is more valuable than fiat currency
>>
>>386437736
>being rich means you'll get depressed

>>386438210
>why do rich people always buy huge fucking houses?
1- investment
in case you fucked up somewhere down the line, you''d still have a hella expensive house you can sell
2- bragging rights
notch beat jayz and beyonce for this home
3- security
rich people living amongst other rich people for safety because you can never tell if flanders would still be that holy guy if he learned you have 2 billion on you
>>
>>386441746
>>386441798
Build some kind of deep underground base to live in.
>>
>>386441089
Change isn't always good by the mere notion that it's change. That's what naive, misguided or disingenuous progressives like you always get wrong.
>>
>>386441976
It's not just gold diggees, it's women in general.

Women simply want men (us) for what we have and what we can do.

Women don't "love" us the same way we love them.

I have seen and have gone through enough break-ups to finally realize this.

This is the truth.
>>
File: 140940486612.png (3MB, 2160x1152px) Image search: [Google]
140940486612.png
3MB, 2160x1152px
>>
>>386442172
You can just buy derelict missile silos from the govt for like 50k~
>>
>>386442202
>diggers
>>
>>386442027
Fuck off burger.
>>
>>386437812

Same
>>
>>386438975
>only cowards carry weapons

Is that why the london police doesn't carry weapons? Also, whats with the curved sabers on their logo, that's fucking racist as it implies only arabs wield weapons.
>>
File: 1456882037503.jpg (3MB, 3216x2136px) Image search: [Google]
1456882037503.jpg
3MB, 3216x2136px
>>386438210
House size is often a byproduct of being located away from people. If I had a shitton of money, I'd definitely look for a place with as few neighbours as possible.
>>
>>386441372
>Mark Cuckerberg is near the top just because he made some gay social media site for middle-aged moms
This hurts.
>>
File: IMG_5017.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5017.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>you will never be rich enough to buy a underground missle base, set up a /v/ mansion kind of deal except with people from every board, and then when they think everything is cool force them into a survival situation against each other
>>
>>386442231
Well there's rumors that military have their own bases deep underground, like super far down. I'd want one for myself.
>>
>>386442027
Oh it's the "you'll get rich if you try hard enough" meme.

Well memed my friend.
>>
>>386440829
Fanart isn't video games. We should ban the drawthread.
>>
>>386442048
>varg or r. crumb
are you mentally deranged
varg isn't rich and he's famous for being a murderer
>>
>>386437812
this
>>
>use your money to buy a fucking gym for yourself
>hire a guy to shout at you and tell you to work out if needed
congrats, you're not depressed anymore
>>
>>386442356
Why not just move to the countryside?
>>
>>386439485
Hey Notch, how's it hanging?
>>
>>386442484
i was saying he was famous not wealthy, and even being an imprisoned murderer got a woman to throw herself at him
>>
>>386438975

OI BIN DAT KNOIFE

SAVE A LOIFE
>>
File: 1463932110255.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463932110255.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>386438975
>All these buttblasted fats who can't imagine keeping peace without carrying a big stick
>>
>>386442490
>hire a guy to shout at you and tell you to work out if needed
Why not just hire a guy to literally lift your limbs for you? Better yet just put me in a fucking coma for 2 weeks and make me swole. I'm rich. I don't have to put in the work.
>>
>>386442490
working out makes you feel good but doesn't cure depression
>>
Are the SJWs here ironic/shitposters or are they legitimate?
>>
>>386442224

Man those sides sure have flipped over the years.
>>
>>386442549
>U.K.
>keeping the peace
o i am laffin
>>
>>386442535
>>386442484
It's more of a power thing, Women LOVE "powerful" men and people who murders and get into prison is for some reason seen as powerful for women.
>>
File: 1501145075546.jpg (6KB, 240x209px) Image search: [Google]
1501145075546.jpg
6KB, 240x209px
It's better to be depressed with a metric fuckton of money to distract myself with than being depressed and barely making ends meet at the end of each month.
>>
>>386442224
This needs an update horribly
>>
>>386442053
>misogynistic language aimed towards men
>even if it's directed at men, women are still the victim
You've got to be fucking kidding me
>>
>>386442653
This guy gets it
>>
>>386442224

Dean Ambrose is pro GG?
>>
>>386442490
That's like saying "Hey just do drugs and you will not be depressed anymore"
Working out is actually the same thing as doing drugs, you feel good and produces a lot of shit when you work out and feel like shit when you don't.
After a while you get kind of addicted to it
>>
>>386438838
>6 foot by 6 foot shack costs $34 million

We're talking about Steve Jobs
>>
>>386442653
I honestly don't know about that. If you have no way to make ends meet, you are constantly at work trying to keep yourself from going homeless, your mind taken off of things more, and you focus on "staying alive in a way."

When you are rich, you don't have those worries, and you have no big responsibilities to keep your mind busy. You have enough time to think, and it's when you have time to think, the depression gets to you.
>>
>>386442646
>Women LOVE "powerful" men
r. crumb is a skinny cartoonist who among other things write comics about how much of a neurotic beta who loves amazons he is and he says that women started throwing themselves at him overnight in '68
>>
>>386442646
people who murders and get into prison is for some reason seen as powerful for women.

That's because most of them are stupid animals.
>>
>saucy
why
>>
File: 1502067706517.jpg (56KB, 700x627px) Image search: [Google]
1502067706517.jpg
56KB, 700x627px
>>386438485

I would buy a 10 bedroom mansion and then turn it into a webcam studio for T H I C C 18-21 year old grillz; I wouldn't need the money but I'd still demand a 60% cut of their profits and ownership of all created content for letting them live in my house and use my equipment.

I'd rig the house with cameras and sit in my Panic AKA Jackin' Room and surf the chans while my own personal harem of T H I C C waifus dud my bidding.

I would also have a Research Team creating new dank maymays 24/7.

Shit would be SO cash.
>>
>>386442810
t. so mad he missed the letter
>>
>>386438210
If I was rich I would buy a mansion but one of those normal houses with stairs and 4 rooms, instead of the 1 room I have to share with 4 more people .
>>
>>386442502
Shit internet, sucks once you actually have to do some shit in person.
>>
>>386442801
Why not get a bunch of hobbies? I'm poor as a rat and still have like 5 hobbies to keep myself busy.
>>
File: Phil_Kantz.jpg (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Phil_Kantz.jpg
16KB, 200x200px
>>386437736
>sell your product phenomenon
>have no idea what to do next
>buy a really nice house and just slob in it for years
>nothing you do will ever be as impactful again
>now you're just another fat guy with money
he reminds me of phil katz, the inventor of the zip file format, who created something that forever changed the software landscape, and was a millionaire who drank himself to death at age 37. notch is 38. i wonder how that kind of money scales into years before self destruction?
>>
>>386438917

>thought being vegan meant he didnt need to shower
>>
>>386442653
>It's better to be depressed with a metric fuckton of money to distract myself
It's not working for Notch though, neither it did for Bennington.
It's only a matter of time before some neighbour finds Notch self entombed beyond a three meter thick wall of lego tiles.
>>
>>386442224
>John "TRAP IS A TRANSPHOBIC SLUR REEE" Bain
>Jesse "Soylent Estrogen drink is my fav." Cox
>Phil "REEEE BREXIT IS HITLER" Mason
Oh how times change.
>>
>>386442451
if it doesnt get banned now, it means the mods like those threads. anything they dont like they delete even if it is videogame related
>>
File: 1500756926620.png (256KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500756926620.png
256KB, 480x360px
Is it illegal to give women a salary to live with you and fuck you whenever you want?
>>
>>386442606
I don't know if anything cures depression. Most treatments just make it more bearable, or makes you strong enough to live your life in spite of it. If anything is going to work, Notch can afford to try.
>>
>>386442972
you can easily get good Internet if you live in a modern country like Sweden and if you're rich you can easily pull lines to get good and reliable internet.
I grew up in the country and we had Fiber internet.
>>
>>386442980
Oh yeah, a lot of rich depressed people do try to get hobbies or other forms of distractions, but without the drive to survive, it's nothing they can focus their entire minds on.

Ironically, depressed people might just be physically kept alive by the sheer fact that they have to do anything they can to survive financially.
>>
>>386443092
That's called marriage anon
>>
>>386443092
No, it's just pretty pathetic.
>>
>>386442892
Wouldn't work. They'd turn on each other and be complete bitches in each other's presence within 2 weeks max. Fat girls given a confidence boost by twitch numbers are worse bitches than skinny girls are.
>>
>>386443156
I want at least 20 of them though.
>>
>>386442337
It was formed back when cavalry was relevant and when Great Britain ruled like half of India and a lot of other shit
>>
>>386439147
If I was a billionaire I'd buy the biggest house on the highest altitude so I can piss away and laugh at the niggers below
>>
>ITT money doesn't buy happiness
t.poorfags
>>
>>386443171

Not when they remember the contract they signed in order to live in my place and the several clauses put in place to prevent them from being stupid; if they fight with one another than they're in breech of the contract and they not only get evicted but all potential wages lost.

Once you explain the rules and the fact that you'll fuck their lives up unless they play by said rules, women fall in line as long as they know you're serious.

If you think that the contracts would stop them from wanting to live there, you should think about how stupid really are and how they sell out for much less.
>>
>>386441392
Who is the girl in your image? She's cute.
>>
>>386442435
My friend uses the same meme

>grows up in a gated community that has its own school
>parents are multi millionaires so he gets everything he wants
>his whole college career was like attending 18 days, but its fine because hes just paying for it and paying people to write his bachelor work
>gets hired by every corporation possible because of the program by the school he went to
>works 5 hours a day pressing a button while he does private stuff, for 8k a month with a 15 minute commute
>tells me to work hard and I could achieve the same

meanwhile me

>grew up in a poor neighbourhood
>school got burned down
>invalidated my entire educational background
>had to re-exam literally everything in a span of 5 years
>working in construction 8 hours a day with a 2 hour commute to make any sort of living with no education because the school is taking so fucking long to schedule the exams
>got my basic fucking education back
>apply for community college because lol no money
>14 hours of studying every day with weeklong projects every day
>manual labour part time job for 4 hours
>often go 4-5 days without proper sleep, instead im doing 20 minute naps with induced caffeeine beforehand to trick my body, thx med students
>get my degree
>I get either hired because of my construction past and still have to do manual labour because nobody wants to do that, or they straight up reject me because they cannot pay me a proper wage for that degree and thus would be in violation of the law
>continue working manual labor jobs for like $1400/mo
>>
File: afcc0adde2.gif (3MB, 336x314px) Image search: [Google]
afcc0adde2.gif
3MB, 336x314px
>>386443445
>girl
>>
>>386443505
Even better. Now tell me.
>>
File: 1501370795578.jpg (35KB, 692x555px) Image search: [Google]
1501370795578.jpg
35KB, 692x555px
>>386438210
I'd build a cottage in a forest or with a few acres of land for my dogs, get a horse or two, some cats and some livestock, reptiles and inverts, build a massive aquarium, keep bees, a whole room for birds, keep some rats, grow my own food, maybe hire someone to help keep on top of cleaning/organisation and looking after the animals when I'm not at home. Have a big room for Vidya, build my own studio for art. That would be living.

I can dream.
>>
>>386443378
This. Money might not buy you happiness but it will sure as hell help
>>
>>386443223
That's called being a mormon
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE
>>
>>386438975

Literally saw this bin outside my local police station. Its ridiculous how out of touch the ruling class are in this country

>daytime tv celebs going to "Save a life, bin that knife!" rallys

As if thugs on the street are gonna go "Yeah, you know what, only cowards DO carry. And I dont wanna be a coward. Philip Schofield was right, I'll just dump my knife in this cookie monster bin-"

>Thug anon was then immediately stabbed by another thuganon the moment he let his guard down
>>
>>386443378
I honestly think that if you can't make yourself happy with infinite money, either you were never going to be happy regardless of finances or you're just fucking stupid.

Even if you think that money doesn't buy happiness you could always just donate everything away and go back to being a blue collar worker or whatever.
>>
>>386443387
why would they live in your house when they can already do this shit on their own without you? even your fantasy life is pathetic beta shit
>>
File: drunkitter.jpg (34KB, 590x550px) Image search: [Google]
drunkitter.jpg
34KB, 590x550px
>>386437736

Once a manchild, always a manchild.

Dude could get the best personal trainers in the world and I'm pretty sure that gaudy L.A mansion he bought had a fucking nice gym in it he's never set foot into. At least he's not one of the SJWs,
>>
>>386442710
I don't see that? what did you read?
>>
>>386441746

A basic mansion with security covered for the next 100 years.
>>
Hey Notch,
I know you're here, since this is the only place that still knows who you are and I know it makes your peepee harder. I'll be your lifetime friend for 500K. No homo things or anything though, I'm no whore.
>>
>>386442451
well learning japanese isn't /a/ so sure.
>>
>>386443378
>>386443635
I wholeheartedly agree with this.

It's nice to see a few people on /v/ who actually know how important money is.
>>
>>386443712

The fantasy isn't about them living with me; it's about them fucking up and me getting to ruin their lives all within the confines of the law.

Nigga, I'm rich; I ain't gotta do shit.
>>
>>386442053
he used the wrong word its misandry not misogyny
>>
File: Van Damne playing Yakuza Zero.gif (2MB, 250x263px) Image search: [Google]
Van Damne playing Yakuza Zero.gif
2MB, 250x263px
>>386443862

Fuck this guy, I'll get drunk and watch Bloodsport with you for free in your home cinema.

>>386443378

It doesn't buy you actual happiness. It buys you momentary happiness through material things, and gives you financial peace of mind.
>>
>>386441392
>Official Chapter Master Game
I hope you become rich, anon.
>>
File: 1496416548306.png (593KB, 748x747px) Image search: [Google]
1496416548306.png
593KB, 748x747px
everyone I know...
goes away...
in the end...
>>
>>386442451
I make healthy food threads and they get deleted. I just want to warn people about fast food and encourage them to eat healthy, goddamn.

I'll make every 3 days.
>>
>>386443994
But that's wrong, stupid
>>
>>386444178
>tfw you're still doing better than Spoony
>>
>>386444232
but spoony is back and at it again
>>
>>386444272

>back and at it losing his shit during streams and still yelling at people
>looks worse than he ever has
>will soon an hero live on stream
>>
>>386444049
Fuck this guy, I'll do anything for free, as long as it's at your place.
>>
File: yabby.png (577KB, 720x620px) Image search: [Google]
yabby.png
577KB, 720x620px
>>386444336

This fool just sound desperate.
>>
File: 1447676806123.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447676806123.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>386444178
His ex had some damn nice tits and ass.
>>
File: Screenshot (236).png (268KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (236).png
268KB, 1920x1080px
>>386444231
how? Cuck is only used against men you dingle. and misogyny is against women
>>
>>386444410

decent body but the face is meh and the personality is fucked
>>
>>386438210
Same. I'd get a 4 room penthouse or something like that in the fanciest part of a big city. Hook me up with that highrise with a big ass underground garage senpai
>>
>>386438637
>trap
>She
>>
What games do you think Notch plays?
>>
>>386444414
Because the whole concept of "cuckoldry" is rooted in the idea that women are men's property and men need to control female sexuality or it reflects badly on them. It's the logic behind the insult, not the target. Just like calling a straight person "fag" is still homophobic as fuck.
>>
File: kitter thinking about life.jpg (56KB, 960x852px) Image search: [Google]
kitter thinking about life.jpg
56KB, 960x852px
>>386438210
>why do rich people always buy huge fucking houses?

You don't seem to understand the difference between rich and wealthy.

Also they buy huge multi-million dollar houses so that if they ever lose all their shit, they can sell a few houses and be back on millions of dollars.
>>
>>386444414
something something wah wah wah it's making it a negative thing for a woman to sleep around and be sexually liberated i am a feminist and i only think monogamy is required for men and women should be able to sleep around so the demonization of cuckoldry is misogyny
>>
>>386444613
>You don't seem to understand the difference between rich and wealthy.
He could be forgiven for that as I'm pretty sure there is none.
>>
>>386444617
called it: >>386444608
>>
>>386444336

Fuck this guy, I'll just do anything for free period.

;)
>>
>>386444608
>Not using fag as a term of endearment.
Get with the times.
>>
File: 1452255605710.jpg (59KB, 555x473px) Image search: [Google]
1452255605710.jpg
59KB, 555x473px
>>386437736
More like
>imagine being rich and depressed but you realize you have a metric fuckton of money and don't have to give a single fuck anymore
>>
>>386444608
Okay i understand what you mean now not the word but what it represents.
>>386444617
what the fuck are you on about did you even read what i was replying too? Are you having a stroke?
>>
>>386444662
>I'm pretty sure there is none

Then you're just as retarded as he is.
>>
File: kanna sees you.png (321KB, 372x539px) Image search: [Google]
kanna sees you.png
321KB, 372x539px
>>386444683
>>
>>386444668
You can say it in a sarcastic whiny voice but that doesn't make it wrong.
>>
>>386444608
Oh no, how dare a guy in a relationship with a woman expect some form of commitment and loyalty. How dare he and his misogynistic patriarchal instincts hold down a woman's right to be fully sexually liberated while having a relationship with a man.
>>
>>386444662

Rich is having a lot of money.

Wealthy is having so much money you don't know what to do with it all.
>>
>>386437736
He should have stuck to what he was doing when he was poorer then because he has replaced it with nothing.

Happiness is really not about money because you can be poor as shit and be happy, money just enables you to do more of what you want which makes you happy anyways. The difference being with more money it enables you to ignore mudane shit like bills/food/rent/jobs if rich enough because you do not have to worry about all that shit which brings you down.

So for the autists on this board you like anime and games so with more money you do the same except on a bigger scale/beefer PC/a room full of your favourite waifu etc but also you can stop worrying about the other mudane shit like bills/food/jobs etc because it is basically all taken care of.

End of the day better to cry in a Ferrari than on the bus.
>>
>>386437736
Being a faggot on Twitter at other faggots shouldn't be your life goal unless your just a fucking faggot.
>>
>>386444787
No, it's already wrong if you just apply any logic to it. The "sarcastic, whiny" voice is just some cream on top.
>>
>>386444049

Notch if you're in this thread, please find a great producer / writer and get Van Damne back on top.
>>
So, /v/ sure turned into /co/ v2.
>>
>>386444734
I trust the dictionary over a random Anon getting indignant over people using synonyms interchangeably while refusing to clarify himself.

>>386444813
So wealthy is really rich and rich is kinda wealthy. k

Since there's no clear delineation between the two and hyperbole and understatement are common anyway I see no reason they can't be used interchangeably even if I grant you there's technically a trivial nuance between the two.
>>
>>386438210
>not buying a small house with thousands of acres of land around it
>>
>>386444608
but even so he used the wrong word unless hes saying "how dare you call me a cuck think of the women!!!"
>>
>>386444907
More like SA v.2
>>
>>386444942

Rich = millionaire.

Wealthy = billionaire.
>>
>>386437736
>never have to worry about money ever again
>can do whatever the fuck I want, have all the time in the world

wouldn't be bad desu
>>
File: 1484340118138.jpg (156KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
1484340118138.jpg
156KB, 600x899px
>>386444953
>not buying an island
>>
>>386437812
fpbp
>>
>>386440829
Is there a game about /v/ - video games?
Then /v/ isn't actually video games faggot
>>
>>386438210
Real estate
>>
File: howardheader.jpg (32KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
howardheader.jpg
32KB, 530x298px
Notch should just host a Quake Champions tournament and only let the qualified competitors attend a mini vacation in-house tournament at his mansion with activities like D&D nights, fighting game night, TCGs night, board game night, and so on as side activities. He might make actual friends and have a lot of fun. Normie quake player literally whos aren't going to feel like he owes them anything. They'll be in awe of just being invited to a celebrity's house. They're not going to pester him for money.

The way you get rid of all these pricks and SJWs begging him for money / coming uninvited to his mansion, he just needs to set the skill floor really high for who's allowed to attend a good, smallish 16 person vacation / party and keep EVERYONE else out.

No, instead he holds pointless, meaningless parties with no purpose and allows people like Anita sarkeesian to walk all over him and show up uninvited while he takes it like a cuck not even personally knowing over 90% if the guests and having all these random ask him for money then throw a bitch fit for being a misogynist and not supporting them.
>>
>>386444790
You're missing the point. When you call someone a cuck you're saying that his wife's infidelity somehow reflects on his worth as a man, that he failed to properly control her and make choices for her as a good man should. Women and men make their own choices.

>>386444848
No, the logic is entirely why I am right. The sarcastic whiny voice is your compensation for your complete lack of logic. Go on, explain to me how the concept of cuckoldry isn't rooted in male control of female sexuality.
>>
>>386439775
don't forget about him betraying his real friends: /v/

oldfags will remember he started the game on /v/, originally posted it on /v/, and made the game with /v/'s input.

once he started getting lazy and stopped putting out updates, and going on vacation every week /v/ called him out on his laziness. he then stopped going to /v/ and started going to reddit where they would suck his cock nonstop.
>>
File: when ur a meme.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
when ur a meme.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>386438210

>why do rich people keep expanding their wealth
>>
>>386445149
>Go on, explain to me how the concept of cuckoldry isn't rooted in male control of female sexuality.
women hate being cheated on just as much as men
>>
>>386445007
That's dumb and you're dumb for suggesting it.
>>
>>386444942

I think rich is more defined for individuals, and wealth defined families and organizations/corporations.
>>
>>386442710
Yeah, fucking unbelievable
>>
>>386445149
I'm not missing the point. Your point is just ideological shit and I dismantled it.
>>
>>386445210

I know, I actually thought that after having typed it, so I'll go with this guy >>386445218
>>
>>386444968
No, he's right, while the insult is aimed at men it reflects an inherently misogynistic worldview.
>>
>>386445126
>quake champions tournament
he should invite /v/irgins into his house then hold a deathtrap labyrinth battle royale race tournament in the catacombs beneath
>>
File: ss (2017-08-07 at 08.23.51).png (196KB, 468x326px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-08-07 at 08.23.51).png
196KB, 468x326px
>>386445026
>not buying the lake your island is on and charging you $1 billion each time you want to travel to/from your island

and before you say you'll never leave it
>also charging a billion dollars for any goods to be delivered to your island
>>
>>386445292
Still an improvement over his current parties where he lets people use him then cries about it
>>
>>386438210
>I'd buy a relatively small house in a nice neighborhood that has good internet. then I'd put some cool stuff in it.

Poor man's thinking

I bet youre the type who would work a 9-5 until you croak instead of planning investments
>>
>>386445346
it would be an improvement on literally anything
>>
>>386441089
(((Progress)))
>>
>>386444790
This, the other anon is fucking pathetic
>>
>>386438637
>she
If it has a dick it's a HE anon, if he's pretending to be a girl then he's a crossdresser/transvestite
>>
>>386445303
I don't think that's legal
>>
>>386445149
So what is it when women don't want men to sleep around? What is it when women become jealous and snoop through a man's phone because she's jealous and afraid he'll cheat on her?
>>
>>386438210
Its a good investment land and housing but otherwise you have to remember the super wealthy constantly get harrassed by people. Unless notch remained 100% anonymous you can bet he would get a lot of trouble living in a normal neighbourhood. Bill Gates lives in a fortress because hes legitimately worried about being held for ransome etc.
>>
>>386445026
>no good electricity or internet
>>
I don't have to imagine what it's like to be depressed.
>>
>>386438210

I wouldn't buy a 5 bedroom mansion, but I'd surely buy a decent sized house with an enormous garden and giant swimming pool, etc.
>>
File: ss (2017-08-07 at 08.29.08).png (75KB, 239x160px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-08-07 at 08.29.08).png
75KB, 239x160px
>>386445432
>I don't think that's legal
>>
>tfw m00t cucked /v/ so hard we have people here unironically rationalizing cuckoldry
hahaha
>>
>>386445460
you're a billionaire, just pull some cables
>>
>>386445149
So your balls are in a jar somewhere, then?
>>
>>386445207
Women aren't "de-feminised" by it the way men are supposedly emasculated.

>>386445242
No, you're just an idiot whose own ideological blinders prevent him from seeing reason.

>>386445436
Jealousy? You just called it yourself.

The whole thing about cuckoldry isn't that you feel bad for yourself because you were cheated on, it's that others think less of you. That's the whole foundation of using it as an insult.
>>
>>386445149
Expecting to be in a monogamous relationship and to be respected by your partner as you supposedly respect them is in no way controlling. Have you ever been in any relationship, or does all your relationship knowledge come from SomethingAwful?
>>
>>386439147
Imagine the time it would take to get up and down daily. That alone makes me think it's not worth it. I'd want society to be near me so I can jump out for a pack of smokes or a coffee in as little time as possible.
>need to use car to get to a shop in a timely mannor
Fuck that shit im too lazy I'd rather walk a short distance
>>
i wish he hadn't said the thing about pride
that was truly embarrassing
>>
>>386445560
>No, you're just an idiot whose own ideological blinders prevent him from seeing reason.
>n-no u
Okay, you're just shitposting.
>>
>>386443029
its almost like GG was about ethics in games journalism and not about BTFOing SJWs.
>>
>>386445449
yeah i'd never, ever want to be both rich and famous, because at that point you'd start questioning all your relationships and shit, like "is he really my friend or is he just acting like that for my money"

that's why the dream is to win the lottery and keep a low profile
>>
>>386445759
>that's why the dream is to win the lottery and keep a low profile
keeping a low profile prevents you from actually doing anything with that money though
>>
>>386445545
Thank you for proving me right.

>>386445603
I think this is like the fourth time, but an expectation of faithfulness common to a monogamous relationship does not in any way presuppose that being cheated on will emasculate you. Both the man and the woman have their own responsibility to be faithful. "Cuckoldry" as a concept places the responsibility for female sexuality on the man. It's the same mindset that's responsible for the obsession with female virginity, which is another one-sided issue.
>>
>>386445709
GG is dead now, but "BTFOing SJWs" had to do with the fact that SJW ideology was the root problem behind the unethical misconduct.
>>
>>386445663
Well, when I'm just blatantly stating facts and you're ranting about ideology, it's easy to see which of us is actually ideologically motivated and who is just projecting.
>>
>>386438210
There comes a point if excess where there is essentially no limit to your funds and money becomes no object. When this happens you can't be part of conventional society, someone will either kidnap your ass for ransom money or break in. The rich live distinct from the poor not because they're snobby but for the sake of security. Someone WILL break in or attempt a kidnapping eventually.
>>
>>386445908
Not at all correct. Cuckoldry has nothing to do with being just cheated on. It's about being cheated on and being okay with it, liking it, or rationalizing it for yourself. Kind of the way you are doing now by bitching about how females deserve sexual liberation.
>>
File: glumpuss.jpg (221KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
glumpuss.jpg
221KB, 1024x1024px
>be literal billionaire
>still can't find a woman to love you

I kinda feel bad for him.
>>
>>386445915
You mean the perception that SJW ideology was at the root of some alleged unethical misconduct had to do with BTFOing SJWs.
>>
>>386445908
>Cuckoldry" as a concept places the responsibility for female sexuality on the man.
if your wife cheated on you it means she wasn't satisfied with you, therefore it is your responsibility
also there's cuck and KEK, accepting it instead of dumping the bitch is a sign of being a giant pussy
>>
File: sweaty coon.jpg (55KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty coon.jpg
55KB, 480x542px
>>386446032

>try to kidnap Notch
>can't fit him in the van
>>
>>386445976
>my feminist claptrap is not at all ideological it's just logical and everyone who isn't some misogynist agrees with it
This is what living in a bubble looks like. How's San Francisco?
>>
I like notch. He came into my stream for game jam one year and talked to me for like 15 minutes. Didn't bring some fuckhuge following just him, it was nice. He even game me some pointers about java, since I had just switched from game maker at that point.
>>
>have money for everything
>no need to worry about bills, rent, healthy care, family, nothing that makes you work to get money to sustain that
>he's still sad

I wish I was in his place. I would do nothing but fuck whores, lift and play games.
>>
File: ooh bb.jpg (15KB, 425x283px) Image search: [Google]
ooh bb.jpg
15KB, 425x283px
>>386446119

Damn that's actually really sweet.
>>
>>386446045
>alleged unethical misconduct
no, it was blatant misconduct and SJW ideology and SJWs were used as a shield to deflect from it.
>>
File: me on the right.gif (2MB, 319x264px) Image search: [Google]
me on the right.gif
2MB, 319x264px
>>386446149

>tfw Notch is only doing on of these
>>
>>386446032
Wrong, wrong, utterly wrong. Look it up in a dictionary. It's been used this way for centuries. Actually kinda died out before insecure anime Nazis revived it. What you're talking about is a cuckoldry fetish, which is obviously a fetish for cuckoldry, heavily revolving around shame and taboo surrounding something you're not supposed to like. Like eating shit. So essentially you're saying "it's not really eating shit unless you like it and rationalise it".

>Kind of the way you are doing now by bitching about how females deserve sexual liberation.
If you're still trying to argue it's no a misogynistic insult you could be doing a better job.
>>
>>386445903
i don't need anything super extravagant like a private jet or a yacht or anything, just a nice house in a nice area, some money to travel or start a project, and some decent food would be good enough for me

the fact that i wouldn't have to worry about bills or financial security would be a much more valuable prize
>>
>>386445278
>loyality in a monogamous couple is now an inherently misogynistic worldview.
sheees
Did you fucking know cuckquean exist? What about this? Is this "reflects an inherently misandryst worldview."?
>>
>>386437736
>unironically wears a fedora
Notch is btfo of anybody.
>>
How does he BTFO SJWs?
>>
>>386438210
THIS.
>>
>>386446116
I'm just giving out definitions here. You're disagreeing based on ideological grounds. You're not even arguing with anything I said, you're just ignoring it because you disagree.
>>
>>386446318

>I'M A RETARD AS WELL

Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>386446236
>If you're still trying to argue it's no a misogynistic insult you could be doing a better job.
And this is how I spot the ideology. I tell you deflecting from it with some whining about sexual liberation is retarded and you go "urrggh so u say it has nothing to do with misogyny hurr?"
>>
>>386446172
I understand that that's what you've been led to believe, yes.
>>
>>386446308
Notch IS an SJW.
Don't listen to /v/ memers.
>>
>>386446420
By reality, yes.
>>
>>386446347
I'm just going to let you believe that and not bother smashing my braincells against the wall that is your stupid ideology.
>>
File: my hands on the right.jpg (317KB, 944x1000px) Image search: [Google]
my hands on the right.jpg
317KB, 944x1000px
>tfw you'll never be a billionaire because you're just lazy
>>
>>386446308
He doesn't. He shits on the most extreme left and is willing to admit he doesn't have to share his money with every fuck asking for a handout which makes him a villain to professional victims. He has no problem with most liberal beliefs.
>>
>>386446460

Please elucidate.
>>
>>386438064
Trannies begging for money are not women.
>>
>>386438706
>>386438917
>is quoted as saying that money isn't everything and that you should just enjoy life
>says this when he's literally a billionaire and doesn't have to worry about anything except his life
>>
>>386446412
Deflecting from what? Use your words, Anon. The issue of "sexual liberation" (your words, not mine) is central to cuckoldry. Basically, it's saying women should be less sexually liberated than men and that it's up to men to keep it that way. If you're saying that cuckoldry is a good insult because women don't deserve equality in this regard, then that's rather showing how it's misogynistic, isn't it?
>>
File: DF_FULaUQAAcSPb.jpg (132KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DF_FULaUQAAcSPb.jpg
132KB, 1200x675px
>>386437736
The dude has plenty of 'fuck you' money so if this is what he's been bottling up all these years while working in the game industry then good for him.

He made it, don't be jelly.
>>
File: cute maid dragon.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cute maid dragon.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>386437736

He spends most of his time on Twitter drinking in a different country every week at luxury resorts and flying first class every night and day. If you think he's depressed then you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>386438210
I'd buy a big piece of land in the middle of nowhere and put a regular sized house on it, and I'd have like 6 dogs.

And I'd just study shit away from society.
Space, the ocean, bugs. If I didn't have to worry about money I'd just stay away from people and just learn everything I could.
>>
>>386446731
>flying first class

Dude could get his own personal airbus.
>>
>>386446265
I explicitly addressed this multiple times already, for example here >>386445908

And yes, I'm aware of "cuckquean," and I'm also aware that it's not nearly as popular as an insult or considered nearly as shameful to be one. And those two things are probably related.
>>
File: 1499918919685.png (362KB, 552x448px) Image search: [Google]
1499918919685.png
362KB, 552x448px
>>386446738
>not building your own zoo/aquarium/botanical garden
>>
>>386446731
I bet he does a lot more than that that he just doesn't talk about. Once you get to that point in life the only purpose is making even more, life becomes a numbers game.

He's probably got people helping him invest in all sorts of shit and by the end of his life will probably have even more money.
>>
>>386446669
No, it's basically saying that loyalty and commitment in a relationship is a two-way street. When you are a woman, you give your sexual liberation up just as much as a man does, and that's a more than okay expectations.

The fact that you deflect from what cuckoldry used as an insult really is by whining about how it inhibits a woman's right to sexual liberation is the type of rationalization one would expect from a cuckold. The fact that you jump to "ur a misogynist." only reaffirms that.
>>
>>386446479
No, by the gamergate narrative. Which means you're either an idiot or a liar.
>>
>>386442710
>being a "man"
>your wife fuck multiple men
>they call you "cuck"
>wife is the victim
What a wonderful world
>>
>>386446865
SA v.2 it is.
>>
>>386446738
you wouldnt have the strenght or brains to study anything you fat loser
>>
>>386446827
>get more money than you can spend effectively in your life
>make more money instead of using the money you already have
for what purpose
>>
>>386446528
Everything I've said is supported by facts and logic. It's a coherent argument. You've yet to even touch it because you think dismissing something as "ideology" means you don't have to examine its actual contents and you're blind to your own ideology and how it influences your perception of what is and is not ideological.
>>
>>386446731
He has all the time and money in the world and he's just sitting around wasting his life on pointless pleasantries, why do people do this, is it not our natural human instinct to learn?

>>386446824
Botanical garden, maybe, but not a zoo or aquarium, I hate that shit.
Animals are not an exhibit.
>>
>>386446876
The wonderful world of Social Justice, where the woman is always the victim. Unless the victim is a muslim, or a trans person.
>>
>>386447076
Thank you.
>>
>>386446972
Brainlet detected.
>>
>>386446561
>admit he doesn't have to share his money with every fuck asking for a handout
People ask him for money? Seriously?
>>
File: IMG_0334.png (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0334.png
53KB, 200x200px
If i was rich like him, i would re enact Umineko
>>
>>386446827
>billionaire
>needing to invest is jackshit
>>
>>386446845
>No, it's basically saying that loyalty and commitment in a relationship is a two-way street.
This is explicitly not what cuckoldry is about, as I've explained to you several times now. You are still failing to pick up on the fact that calling someone a cuckold isn't saying "cheating is bad" but rather "you're a failure of a man because it's your responsibility to keep your woman from cheating". It's casting women as property and men as the controllers of female sexuality and it has nothing to do with a healthy monogamous relationship among equals. Except as a fetish, I suppose. I won't judge.
>>
>>386447016
>for what purpose

For most it's for their spawn, but in Notch's case there's really no need as >>386447237
said.
>>
>>386447016
What else would he do? He might as well. Trump could've retired years ago, he didn't. Maybe one day we'll get President Persson.
>>
>>386447297
No, cuckold is only an insult aimed at men who are okay with it. I'm not sure what neighbourhood you live in where a guy who got cheated on and dumped a woman's ass is called a cuckold, but it's not reality.

Cuckold is only an insult aimed at simpering manginas who don't want a woman to screw around and enter into a monogamous relationship with one but tolerate (or rationalize it in their mind) with such idiotic notions as "I can't be mad or jealous, she has the right to be sexually liberated."
>>
>>386446798
>it's not nearly as popular as an insult or considered nearly as shameful to be one.
So it's not mysoginistic or mysondristic because women and men can be cuck.
>Cuckoldry" as a concept places the responsibility for female sexuality on the man.
Not anymore, cuckquean exist.
>>
File: smug.png (506KB, 683x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
506KB, 683x720px
>it's another "/v/ doesn't understand just how much 2 billion dollars is" episode
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (30KB, 472x298px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
30KB, 472x298px
>tfw notch got this rich by ripping off infiniminer
>>
>>386447441
>No, cuckold is only an insult aimed at men who are okay with it.
Wrong. This isn't historically correct and it's also not correct from its current usage. I guess that's what you get when you learn words from /pol/ and not from books. I didn't grow up in any neighbourhood where guys were called cuckolds because I'm not from the 1600s.
>>
File: rly nigga.png (694KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
rly nigga.png
694KB, 600x600px
>>386446553

>you can be a billionaire just from not being lazy
>>
File: notch.png (112KB, 631x1073px) Image search: [Google]
notch.png
112KB, 631x1073px
>>386437736
I love notch, his game gave me and my friends countless hours of fun, the fact that he causes so much butthurt on quadrodykes and attack helicopters its a plus
>>
>>386447297
>"you're a failure of a man because it's your responsibility to keep your woman from cheating".
Except its not. Cuckold lit means husband with an adulterous wife.
>>
File: promotion.jpg (17KB, 320x375px) Image search: [Google]
promotion.jpg
17KB, 320x375px
>thread is auto-sage'ing

based mods
>>
Notch is swedish right? What's his stance on SWEDEN YES and the muzzies?
>>
>>386447297
>It's casting women as property and men as the controllers of female sexuality
Yeah maaaan let your wife enjoy some fun, maybe with me and my gang, you can't pretend she stay with you everyday ;)
>>
>>386447498
And yet hardly anyone knows and even fewer people care. In reality it's all about men controlling women, which is unsurprising because that's what the traditional sexual dynamics are about anyway.
>>
>>386448048
Your idea of the usage of cuckold is not based in reality. Stop arguing because obviously it won't go anywhere.
>>
>>386448048
>I didn't grow up in any neighbourhood where guys were called cuckolds because I'm not from the 1600s.
In other words you know nothing about how it's used today and therefore don't have any valid grounds from which to argue.
>>
>>386448097
That is correct. Now connect the dots and think about what it says about men when that's used as an insult. Or just look up the answer because I've given it already.
>>
>>386448223
>And yet hardly anyone knows and even fewer people care
Opinion.
>In reality it's all about men controlling women
Not reality, cuckquean exist, femdom exist
>>
>>386448312
Only when men are okay with it/justify/rationalize it.
>>
men should control their woman
obviously it's better if you don't have to but if it's needed it's needed
>>
>>386447085
sure they are if you put them in one
>>
>>386448224
>>386448295
This is what the word means. You can say that you've narrowed it down to just people who enjoy it but in reality you've expanded it to fucking everyone who's metaphorically screwed over by anyone else so don't tell me you're working with a precise definition here.
>>
>>386448352
>Opinion.
There's nothing subjective about that statement.
>Not reality, cuckquean exist, femdom exist
Exceptions and role reversals only confirm the rule.
>>
>>386448312
It became an insult because it became a fetish, stop being retarded on purpose.
>>
It's fun see men justify cheating. They really believe it.
>>
>>386448364
That is not part of the definition and it doesn't matter anyway because it's still espousing a worldview in which men are supposed to control women except I guess it's not shameful merely to be a failure but to enjoy your failure. The point is that casting it as a failure of masculinity at all is wrong.
>>
File: imk1JvJOFMcE.jpg (194KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
imk1JvJOFMcE.jpg
194KB, 1200x800px
Pic related.
No this is not a drill, this IS inside his house. So much wasted money. You can feel the same with half the things and room sizes.
>>
>>386447085
>Animals are not an exhibit.
dude it's so cruel to feed and protect animals you should let them live in the jungle instead where every single waking moment is filled with anxiety and terror lmao
>>
File: please give me attention.jpg (78KB, 1023x618px) Image search: [Google]
please give me attention.jpg
78KB, 1023x618px
>>
>>386448580
You couldn't be wronger if you tried. Please read a book. I'd recommend checking out Othello from your local library.
Thread posts: 386
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.