[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ryuji based as fuck >Literally bottom of the popularity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Ryuji Learned Agidyne.png (3MB, 960x2149px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuji Learned Agidyne.png
3MB, 960x2149px
>Ryuji based as fuck
>Literally bottom of the popularity chart on Jap polls

why?
>>
>>386435724
Because nips have shit taste.
>>
Waifus
>>
File: IMG_9878.png (156KB, 402x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9878.png
156KB, 402x413px
Ryuji's blatant stupidity pisses me off so much that I wished he wasn't on the Phantom Thieves team at several points in the game. His abject failure to understand simple concepts that everyone else understood, like the metaverse and heart changing, even after having them explained to him multiple times, never failed to frustrate me. Any appeal that he had for being a good friend and a cool brodude wore off the moment he got the entire team exposed to Makoto as the Phantom Thieves literally by shouting shit in public like "man I love being a Phantom Thief! Phantom Thieves are so cool!" If the game actually let you make choices as Joker and not just play as him, he would've been off the team by the halfway point of the game simply for operational security's sake.
>>
>>386435724
Because you can't homo him. If you could, he would be number 2 in the polls thanks to fujo and fudanshi votes.
>>
>>386436765
He's there to act as a dummy to poke fun at and to state the obvious so the PTs recap things for the audience. Blame Japanese """"humor"""" for his behavior.
>>
>>386435724
He's a fucking retard.
>>
Somehow they made a character worse than Junpei.
>>
>>386436858
This, it's a real pain in the ass there has to be a guy like this in every game/anime.
It's gotten to the point where if an anime DOESN'T blatantly explain every goddamn thing in excruciating detail it becomes one of my favourites.
>>
Ryuji pretty much says everything as I think and see it so I'm pretty ok with him. Ryuji... is my persona
>inb4 anon you're a faggit
>>
>>386437176
My Persona is Fuuka because I'm too intelligent for physical combat.
>>
>>386437176
>Ryuji says everything as I think and see it
>Ryuji... is my Persona.
It's okay anon, you're not a "faggit," you're just underage.
>>
>>386437261
Only emotionally :^)
>>
I'M A PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
>>
>>386437069
>it becomes one of my favourites
Imagine being this autistic.
>>
because PHANTOM THIEVES HAHA WE'RE THE PHANTOM THIEVES MAN IT'S SO FUCKING COOL BEING THE PHANTOM THIEVES I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE ACTUALLY THE PHANTOM THIEVES
>>
>>386437512
....FOR REAL?
>>
>>386437069
>>386436765

Plenty of anime do this, remember dragon ball and naruto with the "I dont really get it but ok!!!" line every 5 episodes.
>>
>>386437548
WAIT... DO YOU THINK CHICKS MIGHT GO OUT WITH ME IF THEY KNOW I'M A PHANTOM THIEF? DUDE! THE BABES ARE GONNA BE ALL OVER ME!
>>
>>386435724
Who is on the top?

it's that stupid Autistic cunt isn't it?
>>
>>386438367
Joker, Queen, Fox, Oracle

Basically, autism is a golden ticket in Japanese popularity polls
>>
File: IMG_9319.jpg (68KB, 960x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9319.jpg
68KB, 960x536px
>>386438530
>Joker
>Makoto
>Futaba
>Autistic
Are you sure you're not the autistic one, anon? Yusuke is the only one I think you can call autistic with any credence, and he's really only socially autistic.
>>
>>386438853
This isn't even an exaggeration. I usually let "Hurr autistic" slide because whatever, it's a meme, but as someone who's worked with autistic kids for five years, I can tell you straight-up that Yusuke IS autistic. The others are not. I'm dead serious, he fits it perfectly.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.