[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Decided to run mythic+2 on my fresh warlock >No one wants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: Legion_cover.jpg (257KB, 350x496px) Image search: [Google]
Legion_cover.jpg
257KB, 350x496px
>Decided to run mythic+2 on my fresh warlock
>No one wants to invite me because some retarded shit like my "mythic score" isn't good enough for them
Fucking really?
>>
it's the reason I quit this game, the people playing it
>>
>People don't want to gamble on a random with no history
Gee I wonder why
Also make your own party
>>
>Random normal difficulty raid group requires sending Ahead of Curve achievement of that specific raid
>Meaning you'd need to already cleared the raid on much harder difficulty
This always bugged me when raiding without my guild since they jumped out to play new flavor of the month.
>>
>>386434563
+2 is literally startline
>>
>>386434563
>+2
>gambling
Scrubs
>>
>>386434154
>playing levelcap instance content
that's where you fucked up
>>
>>386435271
>playing retail after MoP
Ftfy
>>
>want to do m+ on my healer
>invites everywhere
>have to start checking people's wowprogress so i don't waste my time with retards like op
>>
>>386434657
People want to get carried. Most faggots who do that don't have instance completion of their own and will lie through teeth with shit like playing on different account.
>>
>>386434154
>Mythic dungeons
>Mandatory for AP grinding
>Dead merged server
Legion is the absolute worst WoW expansion. So many things revolved around a healthy server population and non-toxic playerbase. That and trying to do dailies in a psuedo-city filled with fast respawning enemy guards.
>>
>>386436190
>Mandatory for AP grinding
No, it isn't
>>
>>386434154
you can gear up to mythic raiding level on your own with no guild and no friends. there is a path of progression. i've done it myself on alts multiple times.

if you're complaining that random people wont carry you throyugh content you're not ready for so you can skip a step or two in that path of progression then that is just simply stupid. why the hell should they?

go make some friends or join a guild.
>>
>>386434154
what is this? pre-7.2? big dicks stopped running low level keys, and only push 10+ these days.

you shouldn't bother with low level mythics anyway, since blizzard ruined them shits for people looking to farm gear, or fish for titan procs. you better off getting your free 850+ gear, do the few world quest for easy 870+, then jump into some LFR and call it a day.
>>
>>386437656
>mythic+2
>carry
>>
Pugging in wow is complete shit because of these people who just want their rewards right now with 0 chance of being less than perfectly efficient.
>>
>>386434154
Modern WoW is so easy that you can literally solo current Mythic raids nowadays. You don't need a group at all dude.
>>
File: 1499932755231-v.jpg (22KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1499932755231-v.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
>>386435850
>playing retail after shitaclysm
>>
>>386438228
MoP was a solid expansion, maybe it was because I played Warrior. But it is a better expansion than Cataclysm, OBJECTIVE FACT.
>>
>>386438293
MoP brought pandas to WoW, it's the worst expansion ever made for any video game
>>
>>386438101
Go solo mythic Gul'dan, he's not even current, should be easy, right? Post screenshots when you're done.
>>
>>386438347
I did it the day the raid came out. Didn't break a sweat.

Also beat the current raid the day it came out too. Modern WoW is pathetically easy.
>>
>>386438332
>Muh pandas
Cataclysm brought worgen too, that automatically makes it shit
>>
>>386438417
agreed

everything after WoTLK was pure garbage anyway, so it doesn't really matter
>>
>>386438228
???
Cata was great after shit strain like wotlk
>>
File: 1489179469578.png (109KB, 246x220px) Image search: [Google]
1489179469578.png
109KB, 246x220px
>mfw WoW "created" the MMO genre
>mfw WoW dominated it and controlled it for years
>mfw WoW killed the genre completely

I know they didn't literally create the first MMORPG but you
know what I mean. Popularized it or whatever.
>>
>>386434154
Welcome to Warcraft.
>>386434194 This so much.
>>
Literally nobody looks at your score for +2s
>>
>>386438482
>after WoTLK
>Wotlk ruined classes by starting shit like all classes should be the same and relevant to raids
>Wotlk ruined endgame by making raids the only viable content
>Wotlk ruined old worldby removing elite mobs, fucking up with exp gains, and even fucking making all red mobs yellow in the starting zone
>Wotlk also started "the only gameplay on the max level is relevant, just level as fast as possible"
>Wotlk killed any intiative to leave hub and go farm something in the world
>Wotlk brought shit like lfg
>after WoTLK
>>
>>386438662
They didn't kill the genre either, money-hungry, risk-averse publishers did. Nothing that strayed too far from EQ/WoW was made, and so people got tired of that shit, and here we are today. There are 2 actually successful MMOs and a bunch of also-rans that are either dead or barely alive.
>>
>>386438802
WoTLK still had redeeming features, the expansions that followed it didn't.
>>
>>386439014
>WoTLK still had redeeming features
wrong
There none
> the expansions that followed it didn't.
Wrong again
>>
>>386439014
Typical wotlk kid, pathetic
>>
>>386439014
Are you serious?
How can you be THAT retarded?
>>
>>386434563
>+2
>hard

nice bait
>>
>>386437785
Happened this weekend, and I already have 860+ from the world quests, I jsut wanted start with low key and go up, like fucking months ago but was to lazy to clear mythic to get key on this character
>>
>>386439014
Like looking for group or limited raid attempts per week amirite?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.