[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU SHOULD'VE PICKED MERCY https://www.youtube.com/wat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: no mercy.jpg (123KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
no mercy.jpg
123KB, 1920x1080px
YOU SHOULD'VE PICKED MERCY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9uTScSgzrM
>>
you should've picked a better game
>>
>>386432028
I want 2:50 minutes of my life back.
>>
I have a fucking memer friend that keeps playing this over mic to make us all fucking hate him but it's been growing on me like rations grow on naked snake
>>
>>386432260
I'm addicted to this musical piece anon
>>
not a bad song but i hate players like that. don't complain if your not gonna do it just play what your team needs
>>
>The Living Tombstone
I kind of liked some of his pony songs.
>>
>autotune
>>
>>386432256
Closed the tab 5 seconds in and reported it to the CDC for cancer inducing.
>>
File: IMG_1200.png (384KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1200.png
384KB, 575x1024px
>>386432028
Friend discovered this months ago and loves the fuck out of it. Showed it to me and I pretended it was an alright song to be nice but fuck it's so cringy. Wish I told him so he wouldn't play it around me
>>
>>386433663
Can we pretend I didn't fuck that image up
>>
File: 1480739254567.png (440KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1480739254567.png
440KB, 633x758px
>if you love mercy so much why don't you just marry her?
I WOULD IF I COULD YOU FUCKING ROASTIE
>>
SO ANYWAY, when are they going to nerf Mercy
>>
>>386432028
>nerf bastion

are people STILL saying this? Holy fuck this actually makes me mad. Either counter with genji, pharah, or like fuck like half the cast jesus christ just dont run into him
>>
>>386433891
Hopefully soon. She shouldn't be able to rez while taking damage
>>
>>386434728
I want some stricter limitations to stop her undoing entire wipes
A limit on the number of team mates rezzed. Removal of her invulnerability. Removal of her ability to fly to corpses. Something.
>>
They drew Mercy and Widow like men in this
>>
>>386432028
Why was Mercy yellowwashed
>>
>>386433914
This is the part of the song where you know the writers are silver rank at best.
>>
>>386433914
>>386435190
You understand that this song is supposed to be ironic, right? About two shitters who refuse to switch and make their team lose every time? And that they're terribad at the game?
>>
>>386432596
This. I find his music to be really hit or miss desu.
>>
>>386432028
>A fucking Widowmaker complaining about healing
This makes me fucking livid
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.