[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm enjoying the first game so far (3DS trilogy), how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

I'm enjoying the first game so far (3DS trilogy), how are the others?
>>
>>386430761
They're all very good. The third is kino tier though. They saved the best for last. If I recall I liked two more than one even but I think some people might disagree. It's been a while as well.
>>
>PW : AA
>third case

Fuck this shit.
I rather have more Yakuza related cases. Or non-murder cases.
>>
>>386430761
The second has a bad third case but a great final case and the fourth game kinda sucks you should still play it though
>>
>>386430761
3 > 1 > 2

Avoid threads cause they'll probably have spoilers. Have fun, OP.
>>
I quit at the start of the DLC case for AA1 and I don't remember why.
I think I got fed up with exploring crime scenes after the loch ness monster case, that shit was awful. Having to go to every single field waiting for random bullshit to progress. And the actual court cases were pretty simple.
>>
1 is great, 2 is good, 3 is great, 4 is kinda bad, 5 is okay, 6 is good
>>
>>386431123

>and the fourth game kinda sucks

I'm playing through the series for the first time myself, just finished Apollo Justice. It was okay except for case 3; the writing was so fucking shitty in that case I wonder if literally whos wrote it.
>>
File: 1495242693188.png (7KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1495242693188.png
7KB, 125x125px
The drop of Queercus' blood on that Samurai Dog Box feels like an asspull imo.
>>
>>386433528
I thought final case was okay the last day of the case was kinda bad though apollo basically does nothing and phoenix and kristoph do everything
>>
>>386433528
Who knows? Let's watch the video again.
>>
>>386434151
allen go back to space
>>
>>386430761
They're all great. Fans on /v/ will sometimes start shitflinging about which game is the worst and then remember those games as worse than they are, but the truth is this is a series with no truly bad games, even the weakest ones are still very enjoyable. Enjoy anon.
>>
First three are serious contenders for best vidya trilogy of all time with the third one being some of the hypest shit I've ever played. Rest of the series are still good, it just that they are up against the first three games which might make them seem less impressive. Play them in order of release.
>>
>386433112
>apollo worse than DD
nah
>>
>>386430761
Some parts of the second game can feel like a drag. Especially the 3rd case. Specific events where you walk back and forth between the same areas. Atleast I thought so. But the 4th case is god tier.
And the 3rd game is really good. One of my favourite AA games
>>
>>386430761
2 is weak but has the best case ever
3 is great
4 is shit or amazing depending on who you ask with zero middle ground
AAI is okay but drags a lot
AAI2 is great
5 is meh to good but has a super fun dlc case
6 is great but dlc case is weak
PW vs layton is great but you're basically playing a layton game so expect everything involving that or else
DGS is meh but never ever anyway
DGS 2 is good but also never ever
>>
>>386433881
Not an asspull, just incredibly forced. The writer tried too hard to complicate the case
>>
>>386439028
>5 is meh to good but has a super fun dlc case
>6 is great but dlc case is weak
it's like they pulled a complete turnabout
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.