[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We will never have a proper remaster of this game because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

>We will never have a proper remaster of this game because it has already been wasted on shitty 3DS hardware
>>
>>386427427

I would kill for an HD, 60 FPS remaster Ocarina of Time. I would instantly buy a switch if they made this with high-res, modern graphics
>>
>expecting Nintendo to try

You're fucking lucky you got the 3DS remake, faggot.
>>
>OoT with BOTW graphics will never happen
>Nintendo just charges $40 for a texture pack instead
>>
>>386427567
Have you seen the unreal engine OoT project?
>>
>>386427427
so just play the original you dumb faggot. HURR MUH REMASTER.
>>
>>386427427
Majora's mask was the proper remake
>>
>>386428063
Those always turn out awful because they spend more time slavishly recreating environments than they do on quality movement mechanics and animations.
>>
>>386428130
Majora's Mask was a mediocre level pack with one good dungeon and no fun new items, just a bunch of shitty one-use masks.
>>
>>386428062

BotW looks like shit anyway
>>
>>386428242

I try not to be harsh because they're all likely done by 1 person, but it would be nice to see a team of actual developers make a game like that.
>>
>>386428242
I played a demo, and it feels a bit different, but by no means bad.
>>
>>386428580

I have yet to see an actual playable one where you can attack enemies or interact with the environments. It's usually the animations built from scratch to replicate the actual animations, except they look like shit, and there's never anything to fight.
>>
>>386428814
I literally have a demo that lets you explore hyrule field and fight stalchildren at night.
>>
File: 1484794529705.png (322KB, 442x444px) Image search: [Google]
1484794529705.png
322KB, 442x444px
>>386427427
>>
File: erased.png (163KB, 413x451px) Image search: [Google]
erased.png
163KB, 413x451px
>>386427427
>begging for remasters/remakes and encouraging creative bankruptcy
>not wanting new games

Consider suicide.
>>
>>386429054

bro friend where can i find it and how demanding is it
>>
File: p.png (212KB, 787x657px) Image search: [Google]
p.png
212KB, 787x657px
Why OoT? It's not that good. I'd much rather see the Gameboy games remade.
>>
>>386427427
Um, the N64 is the pinnacle of 3D graphics, sweetie.
>>
>>386429130
>the amount of money, effort and time it takes to slap a new coat of paint on a classic is comparable to the effort it takes to make something entirely new that isn't shit
Delusional. Remasters (which are usually just straight ports anyway) are not getting in the way of your getting new games, you can blame the need for companies to keep one-upping their previous work for that. Things just keep getting more and more expensive and time consuming to make.
>>
>>386428062
>OoT with BOTW graphics will never happen
Thank god
>>
>>386429193
look up oot 100k subscriber special on youtube and the video has a link
I don't know what specs what you need, but the video should tell you.
>>
We'll also never get a third game made from the same engine and assests like MM was. That is my dream game.
>>
>>386430721
There is a decent romhack of OoT made by a tranny
>>
no fuck that i want zelda 1 remade in the BOTW engine
>>
>almost everyone in here wanting remakes of old shit just better looking

Disgusting.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.