[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the Sigma ports faithful to the original releases or is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 477
Thread images: 94

Are the Sigma ports faithful to the original releases or is it not worth playing over the Xbox releases?
>>
It's worth playing if you can't play Black but the forced Rachael levels drag down the experience.
>>
>>386422849
They're only like 10 minutes each
>>
File: Catch.jpg (361KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Catch.jpg
361KB, 1920x1080px
>>386422475
Yes they are worth playing and pretty much superior in my opinion. Don't listen to Flying Swallow spamming faggots like >>386422849

Sigma 1 is just a straight forward better version of the first game. It's the same game with better graphics and more content. There's a new weapon and a new character.

Sigma 2 has more differences from the original compared to Sigma 1.

First the biggest con is that gore was toned down, there is still dismemberment and blood but not as much blood as 2 and the blood effect on severed body parts was replaced with a different effect, shame but not that big of a deal i the grand scheme of things.

Enemy spawns were altered, there are far less projectile spamming enemies in general and enemies do more damage and have more health to compensate. You also fight different enemies in some places and at least one new enemy was added off the top of my head.

Some unnecessary changes were maid to level progression in the form that all keys were removed and the paths are already open to you. Now this doesn't change a whole lot because in 2 the keys were always lazily placed right next to the the thing they opened. It's weird that they chose to remove them though.

They removed the section where you fight enemies in the water (thank fuck)

They removed the 2 worst bosses in the franchise and added like 6 new (better) ones.

They removed the windmill shuriken and projectile UT charge. Exploding shuriken was given to Ayane.

They gave Ryu a new weapon and a new ranged weapon.

Obviously the main draw is that they added 3 new characters to play as. They each have their chapter and can be played in team missions

Might be missing something but i think that's it. Razor's Edge is also worth playing if you end up liking the games.
>>
How are the Vita ports?
>>
File: I said catch.jpg (195KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I said catch.jpg
195KB, 1920x1080px
>>386424075
Oops, forgot to say that graphics AND performance were improved for Sigma 2 and it doesn't do dumb shit like putting a trillion enemies on screen and having the frame drop to single digits.
>>
>>386424075
I like the sigma games because new weapons. I hate playing as the shitty other characters though. They're the equivalent of tacked on vehicle sections.
>>
>>386424301
>>386424075

Came here expecting the usual shitpost about e Sigma games and actually found a helpful and reasonable post for others.

I actually prefer Sigma 2 over original II, despite some dumb changes like the gore stuff.

Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge has some shitty levels and two of the worst fights in the series (t-rex and the last boss), but overall it's also fun.It fixes most of the mechanical problems of the original 3.
>>
File: Caaaaaaatch.jpg (235KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Caaaaaaatch.jpg
235KB, 1280x720px
>>386424420
That's your problem, there is nothing tacked on about them, they are fully developed and with their own unique playstyle. You literally will not find any example of a game in the genre that did extra characters as well as Ninja Gaiden did. They get basically perfect in RE but they are already good in the Sigma versions.

I wonder if people who say these things are the kind of people who play the whole game using nothing but the Dragon Sword.
>>
Biggest differences are playable Rachel and Dual Katanas added early on in the game and being able to fire your bow and arrow in mid-air. These changes may or may not trivialize the difficulty of Sigma depending who you ask but it's still a fine game since it's NGB in 720p with new lighting and textures. Adding new music for some fight encounters in the first level is one of the changes I hate about Sigma.
>>
>>386424616
Vergil in dmc3se is better imo.

No I switch weapons constantly, but I did not enjoy playing as rachel at all. I recognize your posting style though and we've already had this conversation and it went nowhere. Take care.
>>
>>386424420

>hates playing Ayane
>hates playing Kasumi
>hates playing Momiji

I'll give you Rachel, but if you hate playing as the three above, I won't be able to forgive you.
>>
I played the Sigma games and my thoughts were that Sigma 1 was alright, and Sigma 2 was difficult to play because of poor porting decisions and bizzare bonus content.
I've always heard Sigmas the next best thing If you can't get Black and having played both I agree
>>
>>386424726
I'm not asking for your forgiveness. If they were skippable I would skip them. I don't enjoy games that have a really great basic system then force you out of it for a level. Stealth sections are shitty, swimming in monhun was shitty, and alternate characters with smaller movesets and access to less weapons are shitty. Either build them from the ground up for entire playthroughs or fuck off with this "2 levels for her and 2 levels for her" shit.
>>
>>386424930

That's it, you need to go back
>>
>>386425051
No they need to go back, to the drawing board with that shitty idea. It would have been better to just give their weapons to ryu or roll all of them into one character as a bonus character to play through the game as on subsequent runs.
>>
>>386424357
>How are the Vita ports?
First one is good, second one is garbage.
>>
>>386425170
Does the first one have any frame drops or is that only the second one?
>>
>>386424567
I once made a like a 3 post long list of all the differences in each game. I would have screen capped it if i knew these arguments would pop up so often

I don't understand why everyone mentions the T-Rex so much lol. He's just one of the lower tier NG bosses to me, like the tentacle rape, the armadillo and the Abominable Snow Cock.

>>386424716
Well you can not enjoy playing as the other characters all you want, that's called having an opinion and different tastes but it's different from implying they are not well implemented in the game. For instance i don't like the Dabilarho or Enma's Fang but i don't think they are tacked on. Yes, i do end up arguing with the same people about the same thing every time and i hate it. Have a nice day.
>>
>>386422475
No, they somehow fucked up the physics engine from the xbox ver.
I dont know how they managed that but i was angry as hell during the time when i still gave called about ninja gaiden.
You can still play them though but it sure as hell isnt faithful gameplay wise
>>
>>386425223
They're fine for what they are, but I'd rather have a character I can do a full playthrough of or not at all. Their movesets are fine but the way they're implemented in the campaign is what I take issue with.
>>
>>386425212

The first one runs at 30 and has drops, the second one is the same thing. It's not nearly as bad as people claim they are. As portable titles, they're actually quite impressive. They don't replace the console versions, but are ok on-the-go versions.
>>
>>386425302
You post this every NG thread but never provide any proof. No the DS3 being a peice of shit doesn't prove that Sigma changed the physics engine, they're good ports.
>>
>>386422475
I wish they put it on PC. Miss my PS3 after my friend took it.
>>
File: That's sexy.jpg (259KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
That's sexy.jpg
259KB, 1920x1080px
>>386424726
Ayane is actually the only questionable one and not Rachel. The way she was designed was to do less damage than everyone else but be the fastest with the highest delimb rate, however even though she is fast she has too many recovering frames in a lot of her strings and even though she has the highest delimb rate a lot of her strings can end with kicks which have little to no ability to delimb, only her trade mark spiral kick and the overhead from the heavy attack do. Her exploding shuriken is very good but relegated to crowd control in this game and not damage. Her UT is also not the best tough her Ninpo is very good. She does have the best FS in the game though, and she can do some nifty things with it like FS after throwing a shuriken in midflight.

So she can well but you need to be a lot better with her than the other characters. Fortunately all of the things i mentioned were fixed in RE.

The only problems i have with Rachel in Sigma 2 is that they removed her coolest move from Sigma 1 and some of her inputs require weird slow timings.
>>
>>386424930
> and alternate characters with smaller movesets

This is literally not true though. What do you even compared them to? Each of Ryu's weapons has a different number of moves, Tonfa's moveset is smaller than the True Dragon Sword for example.
>>
File: No one knows.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
No one knows.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
>>386425302
The fuck is this retard going on about?
>>
>>386426149
I compare their movesets to every single one of ryu's weapons combined, because that's what I have available at any given time as him. If I feel like using a big slow weapon and I'm playing Ryu I can do that. If it's an ayane level and I want to do big slow weapons I'm SOL aren't I?
>>
Sigma 1 is pretty great
Sigma 2 is what happens when they appeal to the animutard Sony audience (less gore, purple mist instead of blood, playable waifus that add nothing to the game, shit multiplayer), but they did fix the off-screen-projectile-spam from NG2
>>
PS3 version has bouncing tits.
>>
>>386426249
Come on now nigga, this isn't Devil May Cry where you shuffle through weapons on the fly for pointless style points. Every weapon is viable in every situation and that's not a fair comparison at all, it's just misleading.
>>
>>386426540
My point is that I can play whatever suits my mood as ryu and as the other characters I'm locked into a single playstyle I might not enjoy. I'm not whining about balance I'm whining because about being forced into a single playstyle for several levels per playthrough
>>
>>386422475
Sigma 1 is ok, Sigma 2 is irredeemable piece of shit.
>>
>>386426753
Like you said, this discussion never goes anywhere...
>>
>>386426753
>I'm whining because about being forced into a single playstyle for several levels per playthrough
How many times do you even change weapons a stage? It's not like it's DMC where you just swap out mid combo, it's such a pain and a chore to have to sit through a load screen every single time you wanna change blades that it doesn't happen more than once or twice a stage
>>
>all these 360 fags mad ps3 got definitive versions
Just move past the fact the games are superior already, its been 10 years now.
>>
>>386427205
>its been 10 years now
Yeah, your bait is really outdated.
>>
File: DOA1.jpg (61KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
DOA1.jpg
61KB, 960x540px
If you find someone with a good connection, Sigma 2's multiplayer is actually immensely fun, same for RE though connection problems seem to be less of an issue in that game. Not so much for the PVP part of RE though, fun to play with friends but any randoms you might run in to will just be abusing the broken shit.
>>
>>386427205
>sony phonies that have never played the originals on a xbox think he knows best
rofl
>>
>>386427250
>>386427298
If you'd play the games you would know its the same game with more content. There's no reason to defend xbox past 2009
>>
>>386427161
Let's say I'm in the mood to play with the scythe. I can do that on any level in the game except where I'm play as another character. It's the lack of choice I dislike. More choice is better imo, in fact it would have been cool if you could use those characters on other levels for people who enjoy their styles. I like the naginata playstyle iirc.
>>
>>386427357
>If you'd play the games you would know its the same game with more content
Get the Sony cock out your ass and actually read what people say about Sigma 2
>>
File: ars_ninjagaiden_2_1.jpg (105KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
ars_ninjagaiden_2_1.jpg
105KB, 560x315px
>>386422475
sigma 1 is is a slightly neutered ngb but has some bonus chapters in story where rachel is playable. if you dont have an original xbox/360, this version is fine but not the best

sigma 2 is an abortion and should be avoided at all costs.
>>
>>386422475
Sigma 1 is ..... kinda ok, the extra content doesn't really help the game in any way, and feels more like a chore to do since you want to get back to maining Ryu.

Sigma 2 is pretty much shit, the game is extremely easy, the enemies on screen are much much lower in numbers than in the Xbox version, which was done like that on PS3 cause Xbox had trouble keeping up with so many enemies on screen at times (Which was fixed when MS added the function to install the full game onto the HD) Sigma 2 is very casualized to the point that it took out really difficult parts cause some people complained were annoying and also added auto-targeting for bow&arrows.
>>
File: Really makes you think.jpg (275KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Really makes you think.jpg
275KB, 1920x1080px
>>386427205
>Number of posts stays the same
>Suddenly console wars shitposting
>>
>>386427439
>bonus chapters
Those are negative though. It's fucking stupid how you're forced to play Rachel, it completely breaks the pace of the game. How difficult was to just make her chapters as separate bonus mode? Fucking Hayashi can't do anything right.
>>
>>386427430
All shitposts people read on /v/ because Xbox used to be cool.

>>386427472
Yeah, too many shitposts to reply to at once.
>>
File: IMG493.jpg (526KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG493.jpg
526KB, 2048x1536px
>>386427357
>If you'd play the games
Oh, I did. Sigma 2 is shit.
>>
>want to play this on my ps4
>its only available on PSNOW

reeeeee
>>
>>386427464
>Sigma 2 is easier meme

Oy vey

I hope people are at least smart enough to ignore retards who beat their chest over Ninja Gaiden difficulty.
>>
>>386427420
>I can do that on any level in the game except where I'm play as another character
Yes you dumbass, that's the point of playing as other character, to give you a different playstyle. My god you must be one boring ass beta motherfucker in real life if 30 minutes of slightly alternative gameplay gets you out of your comfort zone How did you survive gaming before this, did you cry like a bitch in RPGs when you're forced to use a certain character for boss fights? Did the 30 minutes of Super Hang On and Space Harrier ruin Bayonetta for you?
>>
>>386427528
How does it break the pace of the game you fucking mongoloid?

You must be the resident Itagaki cock gobbler. Fuck off autist.
>>
File: b8.jpg (498KB, 1350x2000px) Image search: [Google]
b8.jpg
498KB, 1350x2000px
>>386427583
Such low quality, step it up senpai
>>
>>386427702
I don't recall saying it ruined the game, but I would absolutely skip the space harrier level if it was an option.
>>
>>386427631
had over 100 deaths on NG2 on 360, died only 3 times in Sigma 2, sure you could say that, I had experience playing the original first, but to cut down on my deaths by that much.. is too much.

also ruined the stairway fight which was great on NG2 by only throwing 5 enemies at a time.
>>
>>386427702

Actually, I'll take the Space Harrier comment back. That was such a shit move, to put that long ass segment before the best boss in the game
>>
File: nioh.png (1MB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
nioh.png
1MB, 1067x600px
PS is the official family for Team Ninja games.
>>
>>386427821
>he stairway fight which
Be honest, the stairway fight was only fun because of the lag
>>
>>386427741
Isn't it fucking obvious? You play as Ryu, you have this little town where you can travel around, gather essence, upgrade weapons. And then suddenly you just play another character for whatever reason. It holds your main adventure for stupid side content. It's not a good game design.
>>
>>386427862
it was great all around, tons of enemies, chopping up limbs left and right, body parts rolling down the stairs, blood everywhere, at times in slow motion.

all of that...ruined for purple mist and 5vs1 waves of enemies.
>>
>>386427741
i agree with him but im not as extreme about it.
like sigma 1 literally went "now you're playing as a shittier hammer style ryu in this filler mission"
"ok back to the main game"

personally i think a short stand alone rachel campaign would have been a much better idea.
>>
>>386424075
While I do like Sigma, "new character" is NOT a bonus since Rachel is forced and plays like absolute ass compared to Ryu. She's slow, clunky and her design is awful. Most of the girl ninja squad in Sigma 2 is enjoyable though, as his Ayane in Razor's edge.
>>
>>386427929
>5v1
Absolutely disgusting. I used to play Mozart to that damn staircase fight, it was beautiful
>>
>>386427821
>personal anecdote shit

Are you underage or just this fucking retarded? Try again with an actual argument.

>also ruined the stairway fight which was great on NG2 by only throwing 5 enemies at a time

Oh, so you're just a mindless EcsBot then. Carry on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o34ZgIe-rp0

Sure is fun, retard.
>>
>>386428107
>>386427862
Sigma 2 sure is fun huh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDAiYc_sy8A
>>
It's a shame that one of my favorite game series is so rarely talked about, and when it is talked about it's just sperging about which version is best. I guess most people really don't like to discuss games unless there are different "camps" to join.
>>
>>386428107
i still pray ng2 360 gets backwards compatibility on xbone
the tests of valor and staircase fight without slowdown would be insane
>>
>>386428298
It's actually so damn sad we'll probably never get 1080@60 version of NG2. We got Vanquish, we got Dragon's Dogma but with NG2 it's so much more difficult.
>>
>>386427848
>>386428260
These. Xbox fags cling so hard to their honorary exclusives they can't let anyone properly discuss the games and just look like idiots since they play the inferior product.
>>
>>386427898
>Isn't it fucking obvious?

It really fucking isn't.

>And then suddenly you just play another character for whatever reason

>Meet character in story
>Character specifically states what she is doing and rushes on to do it
>Game briefly transitions into her POV so you see what she is doing
>Happens several times as the game presents time and time again the fact that she is in this place with Ryu at the same time and they cross paths with each other

I think you don't what pacing means, that's what i think.

>>386427981
Not as extreme as him? You're a full blown retard, at least he tried to present an argument. She's part of the main game dipshit, always was. And what does a shittier hammer style Ryu mean? Ryu using her hammer is literally the worst weapon in the series.
>>
>>386428465
works both ways anon, sonyfans cling so much on wanting to claim they have the superior version that they can't admit sigma 2 is shit.
>>
>>386428000
>While I do like Sigma, "new character" is NOT a bonus since Rachel is forced and plays like absolute ass compared to Ryu. She's slow, clunky and her design is awful

Again you people don't understand the difference between personal opinions and facts. Just because you can't play Rachel for shit or don't enjoy her does not mean she's bad. She actually has one of the strongest movesets in Sigma 1, she's extremely powerful, i got to 600 and something kills in one of her survival modes without even trying.
>>
>>386427848
I actually wonder how Black and 2 apologists feel about this. They probably just call it shit because they can't have it.
>>
>>386428229
Yes, going through the same level you've gone before fighting a different enemy than you did last time with your actual moveset instead of spamming invincible frame moves to avoid the projectile spam hitting the narrow walls form the 5 billion enemies you fought before and will fight again in the second half of the level is very fun.
>>
>>386428260
>>386428626

it literally does not, as you literally just fucking exemplified.
>>
>>386428686
Be that as it may, she appears just as you're starting to get the hang on Ryu. I don't care that she has the strongest moves in the game or whatever, this isn't a multiplayer game. She looks awful and feels bad to play. Bitch can't even wall run. This isn't a fact, neither is "she's strong so you should enjoy playing her" a fact. You have to realise that to a lot of people, being forced to stop playing as Ryu and start playing as Rachel isn't a bonus but a drawback.

And Sigma is the only version of the game I've played.
>>
>>386428818
I used to call the guy making sigma Hackyashi cause all his success was done piggyback riding everything Itagaki did.

He's finally starting to do good things on his own now though.

>>386428856
much better than just flat out walking to the save point with little to no opposition.

pretty much the same for the whole game really.

>>386428939
it does as you just exemplified.
just stop there is no winning this
>>
>>386424404
Sigma 2 resolution was upped at the price of removing or simplifying special effects. Removing blood was a travesty.
>>
File: Too much woman for some anons.jpg (705KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Too much woman for some anons.jpg
705KB, 1920x1080px
>>386429005
Sounds to me like you are just shit at these games to be honest. Yes, for literally everyone who actually enjoys action games, having a new moveset to play as is a bonus. You strike me as the kind of person with the "headbutt brick walls" and "play to beat it" mentality. Rachel is what, the 4th chapter? What is there to adapt to that's so radically different from Ryu? Not being able to spam FS is what you mean, it's always what they mean. Shit it's even just j«normal mode, she fucking melts enemies in normal mode, you 1 shot every single fucking thing with the vault decapitation.
>>
>>386429190
Hey retard, Sigma 2 does more than just up the resolution. Also what "special effects" does it "simplify"?

The blood decals were lighted and the meat chunks and delimb blood were because of censorship horseshit.
>>
>>386429428
I'm sure I'm shit compared to your "600 kill streak without trying" (I never even touched survival mode), but on the other hand it sounds to me like you have legit autism when you can't wrap your head around people not wanting to be forced into switching characters (especially one as badly designed as Rachel). They should've made her optional. Simple as that, problem solved. It's not like Rachel breaks the game or anything, her missions are pretty short, but since she isn't optional I don't see her inclusion as a bonus, but as a drawback.
>>
File: 1472847318527.jpg (311KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472847318527.jpg
311KB, 1920x1080px
I really liked the Ninja Gaiden games. I'm gonna buy the Sigma versions right now to try them out. Excited for Sigma 2 because I love Ayane. How do the extra characters work? Do they just have one stage each or can you play through all the Ryu levels as the other characters?

It is a shame there's no blood in Sigma 2, can't say yet but NG2's horrific blood and gore added a lot to the feel of the game.
>>
>>386427264

One of the hidden gems of the PS3 era. The multiplayer in those games are surprisingly fun. Even the pvp multiplayer had its charm in NG3 RE. Hard to find stable latency matches in my country, though
>>
>>386429912
Can you do the Sigma 2 missions via LAN or donyou have to be connected to PSN?
>>
>>386429623
Maybe you should stop blaming inferior hardware on censorship.
>>
>>386429891
If I remember correctly they have one stage each in Sigma 2 while Ayane has several stages and bosses in Razor's Edge. The blood is toned down, not removed I think.
>>
>>386429891
Ayane is fun, though the 3 character do feel like extra characters, I mean that they feel like they don't really fit in the game, like their stories are just forced into the main game for the sake of having more content.
>>
>>386430046
Maybe you should stop trying to spark decade old console wars you fucking loser.
>>
>>386429891

It's been a long time, I think it's only one level per side character and the ability to play with them in the coop missions.

Vita version of NG Sigma 2 Plus lets you play them in that new mode which is a ti e trial-like challenge, I think. Not sure anymore.

If you want to play as her, get NG3 RE on PS3, she's a beast there. It also has all the blood and gore you could wish for.
>>
>>386430080
And you can only use them on that stage?
>>386430098
That's fine, there's barely a story in these games anyway. Ninja revenge in tight leather.
>>
>>386430247
In Razor's Edge there's a mode where you can replay the entire game with Ayane, Momoji or Kasumi with limited saves. Not sure if there's anything similar in Sigma 2, but it's not impossible.
>>
>>386430080
>>386429891

If I recall correctly, she could also be used in every level if you do the arcade-like mode, separate from the story one.

>>386430020

Not sure.
>>
File: 1471713728642.jpg (248KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1471713728642.jpg
248KB, 1080x1920px
>>386430226
>>386430080
Is Razor's Edge good? I heard it was awful and wasn't a fan of the demo that came out on 360 iirc.
>>
>>386429724
You are shit, no question about it, and you obviously don't understand or appreciate these genre of games either. You're one of those people who never got the message. I'm not good at these games, i am the very definition of mediocre, but i do like to play them. I like trying new things and appreciate the fact that the developers put all those things for me to do in the game.
>>
>>386430370

Original NG 3 is seriously garbage. NG3 RE fixes TONS of stuff and adds lots of things as well, which I'm too tired to describe now. It's still not perfect (some really, really bad boss fights, some weird setpieces), but it feels like a sequel to original NG2 now, with tons of flashback moments to the previous two titles. It's really cool how you can fight many old bosses from the previous games in that one, with better graphics.
>>
File: 1469266837737.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1469266837737.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>386430647
I guess I'll have to check it out, thanks anon.
>>
File: Ayane a cute.jpg (91KB, 1202x676px) Image search: [Google]
Ayane a cute.jpg
91KB, 1202x676px
>>386429891

>>386424075 anon here.

In Sigma 2 each new character has one (short) chapter and can be played in team missions, with (shit) AI or a partner. In Razor's Edge Ayane has 2 chapters and all girls can be played in missions now solo or with partner and chapter challenge, which is all of the main game with the story cut out.

Gameplay wise Ayane, like everyone, is at her best in Razor's Edge. In Sigma 2 she has some drawbacks that i already mentioned in this thread.

Also be aware that obviously, the games before Razor's Edge do not use the DOA5 character models.

I do not think the extra content is worth buying the games again unless you obviously want to replay the main game as well.
>>
>>386430370
It's not too bad. Worse than the two earlier games, but it has some good points. They added a unforgiving system where you're max health decreases every time you take damage and the only way to regain it is by spending chakra, so healing items are completely removed. They also add have some cheap ways off upping the difficulty by just adding a bunch of ranged enemies to an encounter, or fighting 3 copies of a boss you've fought earlier. Still, I think it plays very well and there are some new enemies that are fun to fight such as the alchemists. Story is more elaborate but it's still stupid as fuck. Overall would recommended it if you enjoy the earlier games.

>>386430380
"ok"
>>
File: unimpressed.jpg (187KB, 1125x747px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.jpg
187KB, 1125x747px
>>386424726
>I'll give you Rachel
>hating Rachel
>hating true aryan beauty
Shit taste
>>
File: 1471823384287.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471823384287.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>386430787
>the games before Razor's Edge do not use the DOA5 character models.
I know anon, I just like looking at Ayane. Price isn't a concern, and I want them on PS3 because it will be easier to boot up and play with my setup, I don't ever use my 360 for anything except a yearly NGB play through anyway.
>>386430829
>They also add have some cheap ways off upping the difficulty by just adding a bunch of ranged enemies to an encounter
I feel like NG2 already did this a lot.

Can you anons recommend any games like NG? "Character action" games where the difficulty seems to be mostly focused on survival and clawing your way through? In contrast to DMC/Bayonetta which feel like they're all about just one upping yourself with combos.
>>
>>386422475
They are not worth playing over the Xbox releases. Full stop. They are completely inferior experiences. Sigma is only worth playing if you've played the hell out of the Xbox versions and want some poorly made extra content.
>>
>>386431062
>difficulty seems to be mostly focused on survival and clawing your way through?

I think the GoW series on harder difficulties fits this description pretty well if you can live with the crazy mashing.
>>
How much storage space does Sigma 1 use up on PS3? I made a mistake and bought a 12GB PS3 years ago.
>>
>>386431357
less than 12gb
>>
>>386431062

They're not common, even if you add the DMC-like games. I know it's not a popular opinion here, but I really like the God of War games. What they lack in gameplay depth, they make up for with difficulty (if you play on Hard and above), presentation, level design and sheer brutality.

There's also God Hand, which you might want to check out. Killer is Dead is also a title some people like, but I find it the worst of the bunch, though it certainly has style. Also, tons of people like to compare Nioh to Dark Souls, but I think it equally borrows elements from Ninja Gaiden. The bosses are straight up NG bosses.
>>
Is anything like Kitetsu in the others?
>Based off the solid moveset of the Dragonblade
>The changes to the attacks make it feel completely different from said weapon
>gimmicky hp drain with I-frames followed up with stabbing across the map.
>Strong ranged attack that pulls things in.
>dual red magic blades for maximum edge
>>
>>386431062
>They also add have some cheap ways off upping the difficulty by just adding a bunch of ranged enemies to an encounter
>I feel like NG2 already did this a lot.

Don't listen to that anon, he doesn't know what he's talking about. I think i might know what he is referring to but it's not the same as the projectile spam for NG2. You won't have that problem in RE.

he is probably referring to Alchemist, who yes, will spam their fucking cubes at you and are just standoffish in general and require a lot of patience to deal with. They are not my favorite enemies either...

>Can you anons recommend any games like NG?

I don't think they exist.
>>
>>386431376
The firmware updates and everything for the system take up like 8GB now, it's a nightmare. I only have like 3.9GB of useable space and can't keep any more than one game installed at once since it's forced.
>>
>>386431560
more than 4gb if memory serves. Buy the disk.
>>
>>386431207
>>386431385
Two anons for God of War, alright I'll check it out.
>>386431513
>it's not the same as the projectile spam for NG2
So no hundreds of exploding shuriken going off at all times? That should be nice. Much as I love NG2, it felt a bit overboard on higher difficulties sometimes.
>>
File: yes good goy.jpg (44KB, 254x308px) Image search: [Google]
yes good goy.jpg
44KB, 254x308px
>>386422475
Sigma 1 good
Sigma 2 better
Razor's Edge absolutely god like
>>
File: Upgrade your HDD.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Upgrade your HDD.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
>>386431357
Sigma is 12 GB
Sigma 2 is 3.5 GB
Razor's Edge is 3.5 GB

Talking about the digital versions, don't know if the disc versions have install stuff or how they perform. Also reminder that Sigma 1 cannot be bought digitally in Europe.
>>
>>386431809
That's gay. I already have Black, 2, and Razor's Edge, I just wanna see how different Sigma 1 and 2 are for completion's sake.
>>
File: 1469263796442.jpg (266KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1469263796442.jpg
266KB, 1080x1920px
>>386431664
Forgot to post an Ayane.
>>
>>386431664
>So no hundreds of exploding shuriken going off at all times? That should be nice. Much as I love NG2, it felt a bit overboard on higher difficulties sometimes.

No, they removed that in Sigma 2 in favor of 1 shot grabs (MNM), so pick your poison. RE removed both of those things entirely, thank God.
>>
>>386431880
>how different Sigma 1
very minimal. Level design changed slightly. Enemies supposedly more aggressive. Physics supposedly more floaty. You need to be fucking autistic to claim the last two.
Only Sigma 2 and 2 differ verily.

Both Xfats and Sigma fags are the most autistic fanboys on the planet.
No wonder the series is kill.
>>
>>386431983
>RE removed both of those things entirely
Grabs can easily obliterate most of your health bar on Ultimate Ninja like Sigma 2's mentor
>>
>>386432049
It's gonna be more Nioh from here on, but at least it was good. I guarantee they're going to run it into the ground.

I guess we should've all bought Yaiba and boycotted Nioh.
>>
>>386431983
And added a grab that drains your hp an charkra at the same time, with chakra being your only way of regaining your health bar.
>>
>>386431983
I guess I'll see which I prefer.

Side note, I would recommend Nioh to any anons in here. It's Team Ninja's spin on the Soulsborne games but it has a really nicely developed combat system compared to the fromsoft games. A bit repetitive, but so is running NBG 10 times.
>>
>>386430647
>it feels like a sequel to original NG2
Except it's not. It feels quite different and still a shit NG game regardless of RE fixes.
>>
>>386432195
I'm glad Nioh was great but It's too bad Ninja gaiden had to die for it. Now they're just going to do Nioh 2, which is not really a bad thing.
>>
>>386432049
>Both Xfats and Sigma fags are the most autistic fanboys on the planet
No. NG2 is objectively superior. Sonyfags are only ones to blame here for hyping Hayashi's abomination as superior version.
>>
File: Hayashi pines.jpg (67KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
Hayashi pines.jpg
67KB, 660x440px
>>386432304
Don't bully Hayashi
>>
File: 1473022122043.jpg (309KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1473022122043.jpg
309KB, 1080x1920px
>>386432195
Forgot my ayane again!
>>386432257
I'm just hoping the next one has more variety in terms of enemies, boss archetypes and maybe less emphasis on loot everywhere. I haven't picked up the expansions yet though, I heard they add a few more enemies.
>>
>>386432257
Nothing wrong here though. Current Team Ninja clearly can't make proper Ninja Gaiden game. They don't understand what made first games so good, they can't even replicate it. So instead of mediocre sequels or series reboot I'd prefer it stays dead. Nioh looks like quite good game so I'm glad they're making something original for once.
>>
>>386432386
>more variety in terms of enemies, boss archetypes
Name 1(!) game by Team Ninja with decent enemy variety.
You can't.
>>
>>386432386
The expansions are great, especially the Odachi and Tonfas they add. Also some pretty hard boss rush missions and stuff. There are a few new enemy archetypes that aren't bad, except for the cannon ninja Yokai, those are the most evil enemies in the game.
>>
>>386432218
I agree that it doesn't feel like a true sequel with the new mechanics and different boss dynamics, but I don't agree that it's a shit NG game. The quality in RE is much more uneven compared to two, but when it peaks I think it peaks pretty highly. The Ayane levels are also better than any "bonus levels" from NG1 or NG2.
>>
>>386432416
A year or two ago when they revealed Nioh in its final form at E3 or whenever, I thought it would just be a Souls clone to make some quick money. I'm glad it ended up being a historical fiction and had lots of its own unique stuff and much better weapons/combat.
>>
>>386432386
Nioh is good but the loot system is cancer. I'm about to leave the second island and I recently learned that I at least don't have to keep gear around in order to transmog to it. The fact that you can't preview your character while transmog'ing is fucking stupid tho.
>>
>>386432338
Eh, just make fucking DOAX3 expansion with all the girls and other animations from previous game you didn't rehash yet and maybe I'll stop. Maybe.
>>
>>386432127
That's not the same as literally being one shotted by a mage casually grabbing and spinning you around, also grabs can be countered in RE for major profit. There is a HUGE difference between how getting grabbed plays out and makes you feel in both games. And as mentioned the grabs are only a real con and issue in MNM for S2.

Basically my take on this whole think is that neither 2 or Sigma 2 are fun to play as in MNM. In 2 you can't use your moveset because of all the spam, in Sigma 2 90% of your deaths will be to a cheap grab.

Not a fan of Ultimate Ninja on RE too. I think Black/Sigma 1 had the most balanced highest difficulties even though they had the cheapest enemies.

>>386432178
It's KI, stop calling it chakra...

There's one grab, from one enemy that does this, and it's easily avoidable. It's literally just a "stop spamming" counter.
>>
>>386432562
It's just standard fare if you've ever played any kind of Diablo-clone before, if it's your first game ever with that kind of loot system it'll take awhile to learn it.
>>
>>386432503
>when it peaks I think it peaks pretty highly
I have absolutely no idea what are you talking about. RE is very boring to play because core mechanic is flawed. Your moveset is nerfed, delimb is nerfed, enemies are damage sponges now. You can kill fucking Van Gelfs in TWO HITS in NG2 but it takes forever to fight them in RE because balance is shit. There're much much more to it but over the years I'm really tired of explaining everything over and over again.
>>
>>386432636
>cheapest enemies.
Niger, Black/Sigma enemies are the best designed enemies.
>>
>>386432636
>I think Black/Sigma 1 had the most balanced highest difficulties
Oh yeah, I thought so too. Sigma's MNM was just a joy to play. No cheap enemies, no broken bosses. Very fair and challenging, simply perfect. I still have nightmares about MNM Elizabeth's fight from Sigma 2.
>>
File: DOA4.jpg (542KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DOA4.jpg
542KB, 1920x1080px
>>386432195
I'm sorry anon but i think Nioh is the most disappointing thing since MGSV and i had far higher hopes for Nioh. It's just a lot of wasted potential and lazy rehashing.
>>
Nioh has piss poor combat.
>>
File: ninja.jpg (103KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ninja.jpg
103KB, 800x600px
>>386432680
I mean that when it's at its best, it's very good. I had to google what a "van gelf" was, but how you can possible call that a damage sponge is beyond me. They seem to go down pretty quickly. I think in general RE does a good job of having bosses that deal a lot of damage, but take a lot of damage. I can't recall any boss that takes a long time to bring down, they're just very offensive.

>>386432645
I've played a lot of Diablo, but that loot system isn't really what I want in a game like Nioh. I would've preferred the Souls way where pick ups are fewer but on average more substantial.
>>
>>386422475
Sigma is the definitive version of the first game.

Sigma 2 however is a mixed bag but so is the original version of 2. They both have assloads of issues and neither is great.

Razor's Edge > 3 if you want to play the third one.
>>
>>386432416
Why are you still here, Itagaki ball slobberer? I thought i told you to fuck off.
>>
>>386432792
Why do you think so anon?
>>
File: 1473265421710.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473265421710.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>386432562
I agree, it doesn't take much effort to manage the loot but having to run and sell off all your shit ever once in a while was annoying. Near the end game I don't even pick stuff up anymore though.
>>386432562
I've played plenty of Diablo, I just don't know if this kind of loot system is suited to the game. The best part is by far the combat, and the historical fantasy aspect (at least for weebs like myself)
>>
>>386432863
>shitposting this hard
>>
>>386432870
Sorry, I can't possibly understand what are you talking because of that small Hayashi's cock inside your mouth.
>>
>>386432920
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>386422475
Sigma games are balanced completely differently. Different enemy placement and numbers, some enemies have different abilities, weapons become available at different times, Sigma 1 has more save and upgrade stations, and Sigma 2 is basically a completely different game from vanilla 2 with far a bigger focus on small groups of enemies that use mostly close-range combat rather than larger groups that use projectiles in vanilla 2. The added content is generally mediocre but doesn't really harm the games much. It's worth playing both the originals and the Sigmas and deciding which you prefer on your own. Ignore retards like >>386424075 who act like one version is clearly better. That anon in particular is a blind fanboy (as you can see from his other posts) who constantly shits up NG threads. It's entirely subjective which versions are better.

>>386428686
>Again you people don't understand the difference between personal opinions and facts.
It always amuses me how little self-awareness you have.

>I got to 600 and something kills in one of her survival modes without even trying.
Didn't you just whine about that other anon using a personal anecdote?
>>
>>386432965
I understand that it's something hard for you to wrap your lips around, but just because you don't see anyone else lapping away at your oatmeal lolipop doesn't mean they are out there sucking someone else's cock.
>>
>>386432992
>It's entirely subjective which versions are better.
No it's not, you fucking idiot. You don't just change already good game with stupid changes and then like
>hurr durr guys I completely changed balance because PS3 is piece of shit and can't handle more enemies but game is still good it's just a matter of preference!
NG2 is the original. It's flawed in some point but brilliant in its core. Sigma 2 is filled with stupid changes nobody asked for.
>>
>>386433167
Plenty of people asked for them. I prefer the Black and vanilla 2 but 2 especially had tons of issues that Sigma 2 fixed (and added some problems of its own for good measure). Neither version is clearly better and you're as big a fool as the Sigma fanboy if you can't see that.
>>
It's impossible to have a good NG thread without some itagaki dickrider shitposting.

FYI Itagaki has only made a single good game for the record.

NG/NGB, that is literally it.

DOA was shit before DOA5
NG2 was bad
DOAX1 and 2 are awful
Devil's Turd is a piece of shit

Yea way to go Tomonoshit!
>>
File: Ninja outfit not actually in NG.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja outfit not actually in NG.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>386432703
Letting your AI do what ever the fuck it wants while programming it to counter specific errors is one way of designing it to be challenging and with a level of randomness but it's not perfect and it comes with some very blatant caveats that anyone who plays video games should be able to spot. To get a good example of this you need only try and play that mission where you have to fight all the game's cheapest enemies in a tiny arena.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vuTWweDLdU
>>
>>386433346
>Plenty of people asked for them
Plenty of people asked for instakill grabs? For broken balance? For less enemies? For forced coop or force halfassed girls' chapters? For removing ranged weapons? For purple mist instead of blood? For removing tests of valor? For breaking essense system which lessense decision making in combat?

Are you fucking retarded or something?
>>
>>386432857
You're talking to shitposting a bot anon, there is no reasoning with that kind of turd.
>>
>>386433358
Good morning Sigma-kun. Glad to see you're still wrong about everything.
>>
>>386433467
>forced coop
Nigerian, what
>>
>>386433494
(You)
>>
>>386433557
>>
File: 1472853813419.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472853813419.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Why do anons get so mean in NG threads? The series is over and the best we can hope for is PS4 remasters. Please god get that company that did MGS and Ico to do one
>>
>>386433346
What Sigma fanboy? I hope you're not lumping my post with this fobbing at the mouth retard. Maybe you should try reading it.
>>
>>386433510
You can't play mission mode solo. And playing it with AI is pain in the ass because you have to babysit it. It's literally the dumbest shit, adding an option for playing solo would be super easy but nope, you can't.
>>
>>386433601
There's an eternally butthurt xboxkid that hangs out and watches for NG threads because he's drawn to them like flies to shit and has to bring shitposting to beyond toxic levels to sustain himself.
>>
>>386433358
DOA2 and 3 were great. 4 was a huge disappointment though, and 5 is definitely the best. The DLC milking sucks but that's TK's fault and not Team Ninja.
NG2 was mediocre just like Sigma 2.
Xtreme Beach Volleyball was solid. Xtreme 2 sucked, but Xtreme 3 is even worse.
Devil's Third is bad but hey so is Ninja Gaiden 3. Let's not forget Other M while we're at it.
>>
File: RyuHayabusa.jpg (121KB, 1260x940px) Image search: [Google]
RyuHayabusa.jpg
121KB, 1260x940px
>>386433601
I have no idea. It's sad because this game barely ever gets discussed, and when it does it's 70% kids screaming at each other.
>>
>>386433601
There are some legit autists who can't let go around and everyone keeps pretending they are evenly distributed among both "camps" when they are quite clearly all on the same side.
>>
After 5~ hours of Sigma, I still don't get the hype. It plays like DMC3 but with dial-a-combo? Someone tell me what I'm missing
>>
>>386433830
A different thread to shitpost on.
>>
>>386433830
>It plays like DMC3 but with dial-a-combo?
So absolutely fucking nothing like DMC3?
>>
>>386433716
You forget that Razor's Edge fixed (mostly) 3's problems, Other M's issues are ALL on the nintendo side so TN isn't at fault. Also before anyone mentions it. Yaiba was also no TN it was by good ol' Con Man Inafune.
>>
>>386433601
Fanboys on either side feel the need to try and validate their preferred console's exclusive versions of the games and thus resort to shitposting.
>>
>>386433927
Yeah, like DMC3 but missing the only good thing about DMC games
>>
>>386433167
This. Sigma is a fucking disgrace. I've played all of the Team Ninja Ninja Gaiden games on every difficulty. Sigma 1 and 2 are by far the worst version of their respective entries.
>>
File: Butterflies.jpg (114KB, 1202x676px) Image search: [Google]
Butterflies.jpg
114KB, 1202x676px
>>386433601
Keep posting more Ayane anon, it's up to you to class this place up.
>>
>>386433961
I guess a lot of them haven't even played the games and have just been googling the differences. That would explain why so many of their arguments reads like absolute nonsense. I've only played the Sigma versions so I don't know which one is best, but even if I had played both I wouldn't shit up threads this badly with my opinion.
>>
>>386433961
>>386434058
This is the lamest argument you could ever pull out of your ass. I hate the Xbox, but the Sigma versions of Ninja Gaiden are simply inferior. Honestly, I'm pretty damn sure you fucking retards pushing Sigma have only ever played Sigma.
>>
>>386433931
Team Ninja are the ones who designed the broken combat system. Nintendo had nothing to do with that. They also arecresp5for the 2.5D gameplay. Sakamoto wanted a purely 2D game. So yeah Team Ninja are partly responsible.

Razor's Edge fixed a lot but it was still a mediocre game in the end, and worse than either version of the first two games. Also I love how Team Ninja gets a pass for making an atrocious game like vanilla NG3 because they fixed it later, while Itagaki gets shit on for his bad game despite never getting the opportunity to improve it. Especially since Devil's Third had far more adversity to deal with during development (THQ closing, engine changes) where NG3 had none of those problems to deal with and still ended up arguably even worse.
>>
>>386434180
>I hate the Xbox

Yeah, it really shows...
>>
>>386434180
My point is that I'm not pushing Sigma since I've only played that one. But even if I had played both I wouldn't have such a shitty attitude when arguing for which version I prefer. If I get my hands on an Xbox 360 cheaply I could make an unbiased comparison.
>>
>>386434180
I've said several times that I preferred the Xbox versions of both.
>>
>>386434218
Because itagaki has only ever made one good game.

Current Team Ninja have made several good games. Nioh being the most recent and it's amazing.

A lot more than outspoken cookieface ever did. Face it he got lucky once with a fluke like NG
>>
File: Can't discuss the games i love.jpg (119KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
Can't discuss the games i love.jpg
119KB, 1191x670px
See what you cunts did? You pushed poor innocent Ayane anon away.

Jesus fucking Christ, you CANNOT talk about these games on this board. Someone find me a place where i can talk about Ninja Gaiden in peace and quiet so i can leave this cesspool for good. I get more mileage of DOA threads than this.
>>
>>386434343
Team Ninja made DOA2, DOA3, Xtreme Beach Volleyball, Ninja Gaiden 1/Black, Ninja Gaiden 2,, and Ninja Gaiden DS while Itagaki was there, and all of those are good. Itagaki surely isn't the only reason for them being good, but he definitely contributed.

Since he left, they made three good games: DOA Dimensions, DOA5, and Nioh. Nioh is the best of those but calling it amazing is a stretch. It plays great but the level designs are weak, the bosses are too easy, and the game recycles content like crazy.
>>
>>386434479
Favorite boss? Favorite level?
>>
Who has the bigger dick? Ayane or Kasumi?
>>
>>386434479
DOA threads are just image dumps and shitposting by people who don't even play the games or only played 5. They have less arguments nut are every bit as garbage as NG threads are.
>>
>>386434479
>Someone find me a place where i can talk about Ninja Gaiden in peace and quiet so i can leave this cesspool for good
go to >>>/reddit/
or the ninja gaiden fan forum http://www.ninjaarchives.com/forum/index.php
>>
>>386434615
>who don't even play the games or only played 5
Why would they. DOA is less respected as a fighting game than fucking Smash
>>
>>386434572
>Favorite boss?

Fiend Genshin, easily.

>Favorite level?

Pfff, i honestly cannot say. I think all games do a pretty good job of keeping things interesting and varied with the exception of that zombie slog in the first 1.
>>
>>386434615
Except you can actually get decent arguments with the people who care in those threads and everyone is chill until the shit that happens here spills over into there.
>>
>>386434709
Maybe i should go to reddit. I never have because the format looks retarded but if people here hate it it might be good.

That other forum went the same way as the series, to the grave.
>>
>>386434572
Volf. Double Armadillos could have been fun if they didn't waste your time with the sanic spindash at random.

Chapter 7 in NG2. Both Hayabusa village if it wasn't for the arrow shooters. Anybody that bitch about the fucking incendiary shurikens or the missiles didn't play the game enough for all I care
Day 1 in Razor's Edge.
>>
Is OP even here still?
>>
>>386434772
Can't say I care whether FGC autists respect it or not. They're scared away by the series' intense focus on fan service as of late. Granted, TN did this to themselves but it's still a shit reason to ignore a solid fighter. Especially when SFV and to lesser extent Tekken 7 dropped the ball so hard.
>>
>>386434774
>>386434983
I agree with Genshin although Volf is probably around the runner ups. First Murai fight will always have a special place. The funny thing with NG is that the final bosses pretty much suck in every game compared to most of the others.
>>
File: We shig.jpg (874KB, 2142x1203px) Image search: [Google]
We shig.jpg
874KB, 2142x1203px
>>386434772
>Caring about what a bunch of professional shills and their heard of brain dead sheep think.
>>
>>386435181
I really like Volf, i just wish they hadn't left so many exploits for him in.
>>
>>386435682
Yea he was pretty easy. The worst bosses have to be the fucking statue of liberty or the second to final boss of NG.
>>
File: is.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
is.webm
3MB, 640x360px
git gud
>>
>>386434234
Ninja Gaiden is one of the only games worth playing on Xbox.

>>386434289
>But even if I had played both I wouldn't have such a shitty attitude
Fuck you. I don't need to have a "good attitude". Stick to the subject matter, not your personal opinion of being nice or not.

>>386434297
Who are you?

>>386434479
Go to a dedicated Ninja Gaiden forum and they'll also tell you how Sigma versions are shit. Chances are, they already have a huge thread detailing why it's shit.
>>
>>386435981
This. This is how you play NG2. Fuck Sigma. Every moron who defends Sigma ALWAYS bitches about the exploding shurikens.
>>
>>386435981
>>386436172
>itagakifag replying to himself
>>
>>386435928
>The worst bosses have to be the fucking statue of liberty

But she's really easy though. She's only bullshit in that mission where you fight 2 of them.

> second to final boss of NG

I just save up on all i can before the fight and dump it all on that boss. I just ninpo it's ass down and usually still have shit to spare if i ever need it on the final boss. Ain't got time for that bullshit. Those bosses always suck in these games, i think DMC1 is the only one that managed to do an alright job of it.
>>
>>386436275
He constantly does this, it's beyond pathetic. He's one of the biggest autists on this website.
>>
The Camera sucks in Ninja Gaiden desu
>>
>>386436408
Sure does. Good thing it was fixed in Black and all proceeding games.
>>
File: Sigmafags in nutshell.png (54KB, 1109x836px) Image search: [Google]
Sigmafags in nutshell.png
54KB, 1109x836px
>>386436275
>>386436397
You're a fucking faggot who has to resort to crying samefag when you get BTFO
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>386436323
The statue isn't hard it's just a boring, stationary fight and the whole gimmick with a living statue stands out as weird compared to the other bosses.

RE has some interesting bosses mixed with some bullshit ones. Pic related is a good one, and fighting its three forms split up in three mobs later on is actually a good mix up compared to how the "lol now there's 2 of them!!"-gimmick usually ends up.
>>
File: NG Black.png (1MB, 4098x1963px) Image search: [Google]
NG Black.png
1MB, 4098x1963px
Here you go
>>
>>386436172
I prefer NG2 to Sigma 2 but let's not pretend the shurikens weren't annoying. They could be dealt with with practice but it was always a nuisance.
>>
>>386436616
A lot of that shit isn't better or worse, just different.
>>
>>386436479
nice shoop summer
>>
>>386436479

If you actually read posts instead of flinging your mouth foam covered turds around you might see that this was already mentioned >>386428856

But this goes completely over your head because you are not interested in facts.

>Guillotine throw
>OT
>Guillotine throw
>Guillotine throw
>OT
>Flying Swallow
>OT
>Flying Swallow
>UT
>Guillotine Throw
>OT
>UT

Riveting skill based gameplay. I'd love to play a whole game of it.
>>
>>386436616
Basically proves Sigma is better.

>>386436827
Yeah vanilla NG2 is nothing but i-frame exploitation which was clearly never intended. Just more evidence of NG2's lack of polish.

Even Itagaki came out and admitted NG2 sucks.
>>
Man this thread makes me want to dust off my 360 and play Black again. Didn't play much of it but it was really fun.
>>
>>386437102
Wait, I played 2, not Black. Fuck me.
>>
>>386436770
>it's a shoop!!11
Pathetic.

>>386436827
>>386436913
Stop fellating yourself, faggot. You just keep spouting bullshit.
>>
File: Sisterly love.jpg (752KB, 1800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Sisterly love.jpg
752KB, 1800x2000px
What would you want in a New Ninja Gaiden game?
>>
>>386436913
>Even Itagaki

citation needed
>>
File: Not actually a shop.jpg (89KB, 553x720px) Image search: [Google]
Not actually a shop.jpg
89KB, 553x720px
>>386437541
>>
>>386437584
More of what you posted that's what.
>>
File: ryu hayabusa nes.jpg (101KB, 768x615px) Image search: [Google]
ryu hayabusa nes.jpg
101KB, 768x615px
I don't know who's fault it is but these OG vs Sigma NG threads are fucking shit.
>>
>>386437584
Structure somewhere in between 1 and 2, less linear than two but not quite as much backtracking and hidden stuff as one. Mostly humanoid bosses or demons/beasts, no giant bosses that you fight completely differently. Simple story with minimal cutscenes, could be narrower than the old games with more focus on specific characters rather than the destruction of the world. Do away with the decreasing health bar stuff from RE and re-introduce items. Side-missions with the girl squad fleshed out like in RE, but optional and played separately from the main game. 60fps and blood.
>>
File: Well only half sisters....jpg (19KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Well only half sisters....jpg
19KB, 600x338px
>>386437873
Are you me?
>>
>>386438035
>they will never be your incestuous sisters lusting after each other and your dick
>>
>>386437875
It's the Sigmafags as usual. Just look at their recent posts decrying everything they don't like as samefag and claiming everyone is shopping screenshots to hide it while ironically they are the only ones shopping screenshots with fake (You)s. Just look at the first post the Sigmafags made >>386424075
They're pure contrarian cancer. In the NG community it's been debated to death and all of the changes have logged. The final judgment is that the original versions are easily the better versions. The Sigma versions are only worth playing if you want some additional content and have already played the originals to death.
>>
>>386438071
How did we end up in this fucked up plane of reality? Where did it all go wrong?
>>
>>386438230
You're as bad as XV-Kun, Marketer-kun, ACfag, and plenty others Itagakidickrider.
>>
>>386438230
This post is beyond embarrassing. Seek fucking help.
>>
File: Ryu Hayabusa nigga im out.gif (3MB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
Ryu Hayabusa nigga im out.gif
3MB, 300x224px
If you have a 360, get NGB and NG2

If you have a ps3, get NGS and NGS2

if you have a 360 and a ps3, get NGB and NG2
this is pretty much the consensus for non-braindead people.
>>
>Original creator actively denounces it
What the fuck do you think?
>>
File: Ha-ya-te.jpg (54KB, 1115x717px) Image search: [Google]
Ha-ya-te.jpg
54KB, 1115x717px
>>386438501
You were doing so well until you tried to suck your own dick and proclaim your opinion as fact. What a shame.
>>
>>386437584
Is Ryu related to Ayane? Does Ryu have a gf?
>>
>>386438643
But that is fact, and almost everyone agrees except contrarian Sigmafaggots. I've also noticed Sigmafags liking NG3RE saying "it's not that bad" and "you should try it" I remember a time when shit games were avoided like the plague.
>>
>>386438829
And just like that the dim ray of light fades away in the shadow of a full blown faggot...
>>
>>386438829
Watch out, they're going to claim that you're me and they'll shoop some fake (You)s to fellate themselves with.
>>
File: 1384911528982.jpg (103KB, 778x604px) Image search: [Google]
1384911528982.jpg
103KB, 778x604px
>>386438902
I rest my case
>>
>sigma players
>hey both are pretty decent each has their flaws

>itagaki dickriders
>NO DO NOT PLAY ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE ORIGINALS IT'S ALL SHIT!!! SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>386438501
You're a gaylord and I stole your gif without asking
>>
>>386438941
I honestly don't give a shit about what some lowlife nobody shitposters think of me. Their shit is all retarded and they are so tightly wrapped in their shit cloth of contrarianism that they even considered the polished turd NG3RE to be a good game. Fuck 'em
>>
>>386438825

Irene Lew, nickname Sonia, is Ryu's girl.
>>
>>386438825
>Is Ryu related to Ayane?

No, just childhood acquaintances. She seems to want his dick as bad as Hayate's.

>Does Ryu have a gf?

It's heavily (blatantly) implied that Ryu is the man with the shitiest taste on earth and is in a relationship with Irene. Other characters guessing the exact status of their relationship is sort of a running joke now in DOA and NG.
>>
>>386432857
Actually the loot system works perfectly for the game in it's own unique way. It gives constant reward and incentive to keep playing and ensures everything you get has some use, and getting rid of it is a matter of seconds. It also opens a lot of potential for different playstyles and gives more motivation for co-op. It's a really important part of the whole game, and they already ripped other important parts of it out along with making badly thought out changes, taking that out too would be even more ridiculous.
>>
>>386439145
>a bunch of cute ninja girls can't wait to leap on his dick
>a cute single mother can't wait to leap on his dick
>probably a world of demonettes to choose from
>ends up with a literal "who"

I'm not going to accept this
>>
>>386439002
>360 NG players
>hey, you are better off playing the original games on the 360 for the best, unaltered experience

>hayashi dickriders
>NO THE SIGMA GAMES ARE VASTLY SUPERIOR, RACHEAL ISNT SO BAD, BLUE BLOOD ISNT SO BAD, EASIER DIFFICULTY AND LESS ENEMIES ARENT THAT BIG OF A DEAL, IF YOU'VE TRIED THOSE, YOU SHOULD PLAY NG3RE, GOOD FOLLOW UP IF YOU LOVE THE REAL NG GAMES!!!!!
>>
>>386439002
nice strawman
>>
>>386439002
I haven't played any NG games at all but the first few posts tell a story, what with that whole "spamming faggots" line.
>>
>>386439002
>>386439271
>Xbox NG players
>Sigma is an inferior experience, only play it if you've already played the originals

>Sigma cocksuckers
>THE ORIGINAL SUCKS SHIT SIGMA IS SUPERIOR ORIGINAL NG2 IS A FUCKING TERRIBLE GAME BUT SIGMA 2 IS GOTY FUCKING XBOX FANBOYS ITAGAKI IS A HACK OH BTW PLAY NG3RE TOO I UNIRONICALLY LIKE IT
>>
>>386439392
This. Sigma fanboys ousted themselves from the very first (shit)post.
>>
>>386439271
Even in your attempts at ad hominem shit posting you manage to make the other side sound more reasonable.
>>
>>386439429
You've lost it completely, Krauser
>>
>>386439486
my only attempt was to mock the post.
>>
>>386439392
Maybe play some NG games and then you would not what it was about you fucking retard.

This fucking post

>i have no fucking idea of what I'm talking about but this is what i think
>>
Notice how sigmafags spam DOA waifus, talk about yuri pairings, shoop fake (You)s and are generally just colossal shitposters.
>>
>>386422475
Sigma 1 is okay if you're desperate. Sigma 2 is a travesty, don't play it.
>>
>>386439690
this

>inb4 shitposting sigmafags go REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>386439242
It's pretty ridiculous, Lisa wanted his dick as well. Literally ANYONE would be better than Irene.

Before Irene it's implied he had the hots for Momiji's sister.
>>
>>386439271
>>386439386
>>386439429
>>386439484
>>386439569
>>386439690
>>386439776
You're really approaching XV-kun levels of autistic.
>>
>>386437746
He said he did not have enough time to properly balance the game especially on harder difficulties.
>>
>>386439851
who the fuck is XV-kun you keep spouting?
>>
>39 posters
I just realised this. Well, it was an active NG thread at least.
>>
>>386438501
>Blonde with big ballistics wet for that ninja dick
>"no way fag" bamfs off
Is Ryu gay.
>>
>>386439874
>i'll type what he said instead of proving article or video evidence of him saying it

Do you know what a citation is, shit for brains?
>>
>>386439484
You're not really giving yourself a great look here either since he at least went on to give a big list of changes with some reasoning behind them, but that is where the shitflinging began.
>>386439563
I don't think I have to play NG games to understand how extremely mad you're sounding for whatever reason. Just because I mentioned you specifically doesn't mean you have to keep up with this inane screaming.
>>386439569
Don't you dare diss the yuri, it's partly why I'm in here.
>>
>>386439996
You are better off being in a DOA thread than a NG thread then, because Sigmafags will shit it up.
>>
File: Kasumi thoughts.gif (2MB, 431x237px) Image search: [Google]
Kasumi thoughts.gif
2MB, 431x237px
>>386439956
You JUST realized this?

All NG threads are alike this, always the same people, always the same shit, myself included
>>
>>386439994
>Being this much of a lazy fuck to google "itagaki ninja gaiden 2 balance"
http://kotaku.com/5604144/guy-who-makes-hard-games-would-like-to-apologize
You only deserve a fucking kotaku link
>>
>>386439996
>I don't think I have to play NG games to understand how extremely mad you're sounding for whatever reason

Of course you don't, you're retarded, reason does not facture in on your life and behavior.

Why am i even replying to you? Go fuck yourself, you're textbook /v/ CANCER.
>>
>>386439996
>since he at least went on to give a big list of changes with some reasoning behind them

And you promptly ignored all of it to focus on reference you don't even get.
>>
>>386440143
>lazy
>linking to kotaku of all places
>doesn't pastebin that shit
>dares to call ME lazy
>somehow this is my fault

When I ask for something I'd like to get that something and not some written post on an imageboard
A fucking copypaste wouldve been good enough but nah
>>
>>386439934
>being this fucking new
>>
File: Ryu wishing she was more bland.jpg (47KB, 720x432px) Image search: [Google]
Ryu wishing she was more bland.jpg
47KB, 720x432px
>>386439983
>>
>>386440446
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/FFXV-Kun

>FF

oh no wonder i didn't know, I don't care about fucking FF.
>>
>>386439874
I think game devs ironically aren't the best judge for such things at times. There's a planet in Ratchet and Clank 2 that was notorious for having next to no design time with extremely rushed enemy design and placement, with the layout being such that you would generally be mobbed by countless yetis charging you from all directions and have to keep fending them off as you traveled through a wide snowfield. The devs constantly cite it as being unfair and badly designed because of that. It's actually one of my favourite areas in the whole game and in fact gives plenty of room to exercise your entire arsenal, with weapons dedicated to shielding or covering blindspots that are perfect for it and make it a hugely satisfying and fun experience. Just goes to show that such concepts as balance are hard to pin down.
>>
File: that greentext.png (9KB, 976x111px) Image search: [Google]
that greentext.png
9KB, 976x111px
>>386439851
>>386440446

Kinda ironic that I found this archive while googling XV-kun, it's the second result too.

https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/xv-kun/page/19/

this greentext:

>It's another lets pretend XV-kun made this post so I can try and have ammo to throw against him

sounds like someone similar in this thread hmmm.
>>
>>386440614
>Itagaki literally did nothing wrong so much that he can't even criticize himself

You can't make this up.
>>
isn't the ps3 version censored?
>>
>>386440549
>>386440759
Your autistic dedication to being retarded is impressive I'll give you that.
>>
>>386440549
>>386440759

>Unironically going to ED
>that post

Thanks for reminding me about the kind of people i get into arguments with on these threads, It's always a humbling and sobering experience.
>>
>>386440934
Read nigga >>386424075
>>
Original versions are xbox only?
Is it possible to emulate?
>>
>>386440265
Oh I understood the reference. That wasn't the part I was focusing on obviously. And I read the list too, otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned it to your credit. Was interesting and informative if a little opinionated. Have you been at this for a long time or something and that's what's making you so hostile?
>>
>>386441047
fuck i'm stupid
>>
>there's a bigger autist than xv-kun out there
>it's a ngbfag

something new every day I suppose
>>
>>386441143
Worth mentioning that in cutscenes it's just a straight censor, meaning where there would be gore and dismemberment there is non at all. If you care about that.
>>
>>386440854
That's really not what I said at all. You don't have to bring your hateboner or whatever towards everything, including what's merely an interesting (hopefully) anecdote, especially when it could also be interpreted as "maybe he just doesn't know shit about design anyway".
Cute.
>>
File: Those were the days.jpg (86KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Those were the days.jpg
86KB, 1024x576px
>>386441459
>You don't have to bring your hateboner or whatever towards everything

Believe it or not i too was once a innocent anon hoping to talk about Ninja Gaiden with my fellow NG fans. Turns out there was only one thing they wanted to talk about.
>>
File: friendship.jpg (217KB, 886x570px) Image search: [Google]
friendship.jpg
217KB, 886x570px
Do you guys like Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z? Does it deserve a second chance like what Ninja Gaiden 3 had with Razor's Edge?
>>
File: stop this.jpg (45KB, 730x405px) Image search: [Google]
stop this.jpg
45KB, 730x405px
>>386441724
Stop posting my daughter. That's rude.
>>
File: The trashman cometh.png (613KB, 853x474px) Image search: [Google]
The trashman cometh.png
613KB, 853x474px
>>386441780
You know it doesn't...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvcst06OvZ4
>>
File: It feels so right.jpg (118KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
It feels so right.jpg
118KB, 894x894px
>>386441826
It's not my fault, she's a very sociable girl.
>>
>>386441919
>never says it in the actual game
wonder why
>>
File: DELET THIS.jpg (112KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
DELET THIS.jpg
112KB, 960x960px
>>386442171
D E L E T E T H I S
>>
File: School's fun.jpg (122KB, 1228x651px) Image search: [Google]
School's fun.jpg
122KB, 1228x651px
>>386442214
It keeps happening
>>
File: approves.jpg (210KB, 1032x1600px) Image search: [Google]
approves.jpg
210KB, 1032x1600px
>>386442385
>>
>>386441179
There's a Sigma one too.
>>
>>386440947
>>386441010

I dunno, man I just clicked the first 2 links when I googled "XV-kun" since I was called a newfag and I pointed out a post that is mocking someone who is acting like exactly like someone in this thread. You can piss and moan all you want, but that is fact and the truth hurts I guess.
>>
>>386441724
You have to be the change you want to see, or at least not allow the shitposty environment to cause you to become entirely disillusioned about it, as it only makes such a thing more faint. This thread had a big example of that. Things might not change either but you can at least keep your principles. Also cool pics.
>>
File: GFs.png (2MB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GFs.png
2MB, 1600x1000px
>>386442404
Daddy, can i play too?
>>
File: Itagaki thumbs up.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Itagaki thumbs up.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>386442929
post blondes
>>
File: 8b29pnu.gif (969KB, 250x175px) Image search: [Google]
8b29pnu.gif
969KB, 250x175px
You got the degenerate DOA Yuri shitposter and you got the guy who says people are autistic but is autistic himself with the way he repeats stuff (might be the same person) and you got more shitflinging.

What a lovely NG thread. Dear fucking god, we can't have decent discussion without the sigmafags and ogfags jumping at eachother's throats. You both are faggots but at close observation, it's the sigmafags that take the cake.
>>
>>386442447
nice try NGigger
>>
Not worth playing when Black and original II exist. Them and RDR are the only reason I still have my 360 out.
>>
File: Late thighs post.jpg (265KB, 1024x1681px) Image search: [Google]
Late thighs post.jpg
265KB, 1024x1681px
>>386442804
I have my principles, they are right there on my post. I don't have a side, i always recommend people get what ever game is on the system they own because they are all good and like them all but those who shall not be named. I just happen to have a personal opinion which i always preface with "in my opinion" as i did here.
>>
File: naeunmerong.gif (1MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
naeunmerong.gif
1MB, 245x300px
the xbox originals are WAY better. NG2 is one of my favourite games of all time. i did everything in that game. all difficulties, all dlc. everything. then i wanted to do it again with a new spin, so i played the sigma games. ng2 sigma has less enemies(but each has more hp) and is censored. the whole fun of ng2 is how ridiculous it gets, with you needing to bolt around using i-frames as much as possible while fifteen enemies chase you down, and then having ryu start yelling and grunting while he hacks their fucking arms off, with blood and viscera flying all over the screen.

if you have the option, absolutely play ng black on xbox, and ng2 on 360. do not touch ng3. it is lightspeed terrible. it seems the brilliance of these games really was just itagaki. sigma games just aren't as good.
>>
File: Plz.png (76KB, 286x208px) Image search: [Google]
Plz.png
76KB, 286x208px
>>386442984
>series about ninjas slicing shit with katanas
>be surprised that it only has autismos
>>
>>386443263
I agree with this 100%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLJ5vXH5yb4
>>
>NGigger is still trying

sad
>>
>>386443263
This should be plastered on every NG thread

>If you have the option play NGB and NG2, if you don't, settle with NGS and NGS2
>>
The fervor with which people support their preferred NG version makes me think it's not really about Ninja Gaiden at all, but rather a remnant from last gen's console war. But surely, that cannot be?
>>
>>386443263
>>386443460
>>386443680
>NGigger had to reply to himself TWICE
>>
>>386442969
There's only one blonde in NG worth posting though.
>>
NINJA GAIDEN 4 FUCKING WHEN
>>
File: Yosuke Hayashi & Fumihiko Yasuda.png (937KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Yosuke Hayashi & Fumihiko Yasuda.png
937KB, 1366x768px
>>386443836
Never ever. Nioh forever baby. We found our new cash cow to squeeze.
>>
File: 1501854362153.gif (371KB, 139x211px) Image search: [Google]
1501854362153.gif
371KB, 139x211px
>>386443460
oh man, that video takes me back. playing ng2 on master ninja is absolutely electrifying. you can get your shit pushed right in and game over on every single enemy encounter. you have to be using the best weapon for each enemy type (dual katanas for werewolves, tonfa or explosive shuriken/arrows for mech enemies, dragon sword for humans, etc). incendiary shuriken ninja will turn you into a pin cushion within two seconds of seeing them, so you need to constantly dash, counter and guillotine throw, then instant kill dismembered enemies for constant i-frames.

the whole game is a fucking adrenaline rush. and having ryu start screaming "TWWAAAA" while you hack them to pieces is just...it's just fucking beautiful. there is no action game like it. it's perfection.
>>
>>386443804
>NGigger

Isn't this a NG thread?
>>
>>386444075
NGigger is the XV-kun of NG threads
>>
File: Phoenix_ikki_2.jpg (50KB, 628x480px) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix_ikki_2.jpg
50KB, 628x480px
>>386443914
Depending on the audio, it's the cherry on top knowing that Ryu is voiced by Ikki the fucking Phoenix, pic related
>>
>>386444123
is this a made up word you are trying to meme?
>>
>>386443902
Until the Soulsborne genre dies, at least.

I still need to play Nioh myself though.
>>
>>386422475
Listen op, heres what you do. Really simple actually

You buy a 360. You buy ninja gaiden black and ninja gaiden 2. You play both on 360. You become one with the gaming gods. You then pray that the xbox one will be able to play both of them with even better graphics/framerate. If not thats fine, you just keep playing on 360. You have not mastered NG2 until you have 1250/1250 it. And dont let any obese manlet cuck sonygro say otherwise. Ninja gaiden is the premier action series and its home is only on Xbox.
>>
>>386444242
He's pissy about being called Sigma-kun earlier and is trying to spin it around.
>>
>>386444269
>Soulsborne genre dies, at least
>dying
It used to be Wad of Gor, then Bamham counter combat, and now Souls.
Until something as stupidly popular and simplistic enough to copy happens, it will not die.
>>
>>386443225
Then you're one of the good ones and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Ain't no reason why there can't be some chill discussion, /v/ can be about videogames peacefully. And girls kissing girls too.
>>386443902
Could they maybe squeeze the game's original vision and mechanics back into it since there's gaping holes left where they were removed?
>>
File: Thoughtful Momiji.jpg (1MB, 2400x1272px) Image search: [Google]
Thoughtful Momiji.jpg
1MB, 2400x1272px
>>386443753
It makes one think
>>
File: The_Monkey's_Paw.jpg (669KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
The_Monkey's_Paw.jpg
669KB, 2000x1400px
>>386443836
NG4... developed by Gust and Omega Force
>>
>>386444360
>NGigger still going all out
>>
>>386444339
>You then pray that the xbox one will be able to play both of them with even better graphics/framerate.
How does the process of making backwards compatible even work. Does M$ have to ask the publisher/devs to make a code so that Xbone can run it after the next firmware update or something?
How did it work for the 360 and original xbox.
>>
>>386443902
Yasuda is based, Hayashi can go suck a dick.
>>
>>386444463
>implying it won't be by
NINJA THEORY
>>
>>386444360
>replying to himself
it wasn't even the same anon. i know because i am not someone else.
>>
Notice how Black fans never accuse Sigma players of being Sony fanboys and the first resort of the Sigmautist (emphasis on the singular here, he has a very distinctive posting style) is go WAHHH XBOX SHILLS ARE CONSPIRING TO DEFAME MUH SUPERIOR VERSION BECAUSE THEY'RE JUST JEALOUS!
>>
>>386444360
Is this the true face of internet paranoia?
>>
>>386431886
When did Ayane become the main heroine of the series?.
>>
>>386444572
Keep trying to stir shit NGigger.
>>
>>386444529
>Yasuda is based
Reminder that he ALSO directed Ninja Gaiden 3, as in the original, the vanilla.
And BOTH Hayashi and Yasuda directed Ni-oh.
>>
>>386444641
RE
>>
>>386444483
Since they use software emulation rather than hardware, they basically do need permission. The original publisher/dev has to do nothing at all except give the greenlight. Microsoft has a team who works specifically on emulation and improving the BC program. But if they got popular games like red dead redemption and COD black ops 2, as well as smaller things like nights into dreams or virtual on, they can surely get Ninja Gaiden. They have a website where you can vote and make requests for them to add on to, right here

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backward-compatibility
>>
>>386444641
Aryan beauties like Sonia(Irene Lew) and Rachel trigger the weak Japanese men and weebs.
>>
>>386437584
NG2 combat, NG1 HUB but with longer levels, more girls with a real full movelist and weapons, double OTs, no UT, no SOB, and maybe more freeform combos.
>>
>>386437584
>Rachel and Momiji are working together, you play one chapter as each
>Hayate gets added to the game, he's gimmick is teleporting around like a windy faggot and he uses the Jinran_Maru for light attacks and the wakizashi on his back for heavy attacks and powerful string finishers
>Ayane and Hayate are working together and you play one chapter as each
>Kasumi finally gets real story presence
>You play one chapter as her as she helps Ryu
>SOB and the ninpo/health system remains in the game but SOB gets nerfed to 1 kill or a more involved input for 2 kills MAX
>Irene fucks off
>>
File: 1372642610358.jpg (46KB, 258x215px) Image search: [Google]
1372642610358.jpg
46KB, 258x215px
>>386444469
>>386444552
>>386444606
Pathetic.
>>
>>386444641
in bg1, you meet her in the hayabusa village. she's basically the only person on your side the whole game. she isn't in the game much, but it makes sense she'd be the poster girl for it. she was the original. rachel can fuck off. i'm not so fond of momiji either, cuteness aside.
>>
>>386434026
Hope than the Ayane posting increase when Musou Stars get released.
>>
File: abandon all hope.png (781KB, 1293x589px) Image search: [Google]
abandon all hope.png
781KB, 1293x589px
>>386444792
>The original publisher/dev has to do nothing at all except give the greenlight
>Koei giving a shit about XBone or the NG games on 360/og xbox
>>
Is there a better shop theme than this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M4MhGlLNhc&index=19&list=PLDBA770D3FE50851A
>>
File: Capture.png (63KB, 682x398px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
63KB, 682x398px
>>386444991
>>
>>386444997
She will be pretty low poly anon.

Do people care about those games? I care about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jaIUlz-wNU

that's for sure
>>
>>386445140
That's not proof of anything, except that you're an idiot.
>>
>>386444395
>Until something as stupidly popular and simplistic enough to copy happens, it will not die.
I don't disagree but I just want my modern NG. I doubt modern TN would try to copy God of War/Uncharted again for NG4.

>>386444463
D-d-don't hurt me anon.
>>
>>386437584
A lot of new weapons, more Ayane chapters, a simple story, please kill Irene, a Co-op mode for the story mode.
>>
File: 1460173004820.jpg (80KB, 599x822px) Image search: [Google]
1460173004820.jpg
80KB, 599x822px
>>386445198
what's more likely? that someone is using multiple ip addresses to pose as different people in an attempt to convince people that the vanilla ng games are better than the sigma games on a chaiwanese papercrafts board, or that two(or more) people share an opinion?

fag
>>
>>386445347
most likely is that you are using MS paint to remove the (you)
>>
>>386438071
And your best friend dick too.
Remember than Ayane want to fuck Ryu too.
>>
>>386445475
You don't need paint to remove the (You).
>>
>>386444641
Ayane has always been a significant part of NG, even more in the first game despite not being playable.
>>
>>386444840
>double OTs

Isn't that just SOB by a different name and more easily triggered?
>>
>>386438825
He is his best friend, master and role model and love interest
She likes him but she knows than that would not end well.
Ryu main love interest is Irene lew.
>>
File: Jealous Ayane.png (2MB, 1920x1237px) Image search: [Google]
Jealous Ayane.png
2MB, 1920x1237px
>>386446008
Uhm pretty sure you're getting several characters mixed up there bud
>>
File: images (9).jpg (18KB, 382x385px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
18KB, 382x385px
>>386439242
>ends up with a literal "who"
Someone who has appeared before all those sluts is a "literal who"? Ryu made the smart choice, Irene is pure even in fanworks, you see all the rabble fantasizing about Ayane sucking a thousand old men dicks while Irene is exempt from this mess, she is made for marriage and cuddling.
>>
>>386439983
He choose another bombshell blonde that doesn't have fiend aids.
>>
>>386446391
>while Irene is exempt from this mess,
Because nobody gives a fuck about her.
>>
>>386446391
She is a literal who, we know she's from the original NG. No one gives a fuck because they are no longer part of the new canon. Irene as she is now has no appeal whatsoever in either looks or personality.
>>
>>386446713
>part of the new canon
Ninja Gaiden (by Team Ninja) had a lore?
>>
>>386446496
most people have shit taste who knew
>>
>>386446758
There's always that(you) guy, isn't it?

Not everything has to be the fucking Witcher to matter.
>>
>>386439983
>implying Rachel is even top 5
>>
>>386446496
Exactly, only the who matters cares about her Ryu himself; the rest like Rachel, Momiji, Ayane and Kasumi are free for DOA /v/irgins to fuel their wet dreams and image dumps forever.
>>
File: I'd watch this kind of handegg.jpg (190KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I'd watch this kind of handegg.jpg
190KB, 1920x1080px
>>386446879
>Implying she's not contesting number 1
>>
>>386446713
>No one gives a fuck because they are no longer part of the new canon
As long as Ryu is still described as a "antique shop owner" in DOA then all games are part of the canon you dumbass.
>>
>>386447069
Anyone can look good in that
Official list:
1. Ayane
2. Momoji
3. Kazumi
4. McCloud
5. I guess Rachel
>>
>>386445901
No? That would be just doing one OT for 2 dying enemies if they're near each others, so the gameplay is faster.
Because I often cut the limbs of 2 or more peoples at once and it gets boring to OT them all individually

SOB is just "Kill 5 more dudes if you happens to counter" bullshit
>>
File: you serious.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
you serious.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>386447234
>"Kill 5 more dudes if you happens to counter" bullshit
>implying pulling that shit off with a well timed "teleport behind you" isn't the sickest thing
>>
File: Ryu goes off to ruin his life.jpg (227KB, 1000x682px) Image search: [Google]
Ryu goes off to ruin his life.jpg
227KB, 1000x682px
>>386447162
What an amazing argument :|
>>
>>386447321
Sure but it was poorly balanced, so it shouldn't have been this easy to trigger and reward you with so much free kills
>>
>>386447437
>it shouldn't have been this easy to trigger and reward you with so much free kills
Why are you talking about the essence and UT from the previous 2 games.
>>
>>386447069
Not really, I think she is contesting fot last place, it tells you how much Rachel has no worthwhile fanbase when Team Ninja was perfectly comfortable in pretending she did not exist in both versions of NGIII when a shitton of overarching Ninja Gaiden characters, even someone who hasn't been seen for literally 27 years.
>>
File: Mohmeegee x Kuhzoomee.png (3MB, 1287x1038px) Image search: [Google]
Mohmeegee x Kuhzoomee.png
3MB, 1287x1038px
>>386447197
>Momoji
>Kazumi
>>
>>386437584
>return to the essence, OT, and UT systems in NG1 and 2
>but maybe mix it up a little bit by making certain weapons charge up to a third level, which would in turn require three yellow essences to charge up fully
>bring back the flashy, over-the-top UTs from NG2 but balance them around better
>karma system like NGB but maybe getting more karma would give you a discount in Muramasa's shop (which is also back)
>bring back Tonfa and Vigoorian Flails
>maybe more stage interaction ala Dead or Alive series
>rival boss fight that were somewhere between Fiend Ryu and Genshin in that he has a unique, original moveset, but you're able to use the environment more freely as well
>interconnected area like NGB, set it in Sky-City Tokyo
>bring back most of the weapons but fuck off with the Eclypsian Scythe and give us new weapons already, like maybe gauntlets and greaves that allow me to punch and kick motherfuckers, and an iron Japanese club
>new ninpo, including a Shadow Clone ninpo like NES NG2 had
>Ryu Hayabusa as the only playable character or give us at least one more but make it so that he/she actually plays significantly differently from Ryu

I think that'd just about do it for me.
>>
>>386447525
??
UTs aren't free kills since you need essence and ideally charging them after a jump.
SOBs are literally an instant group kill button
>>
>>386447326
It seems you don't have an argument and resorted to posting a Momiji cap, thereby outing yourself as someone who really doesn't know about the ridiculously simple lore Ninja Gaiden has.
>>
>>386447234
>No? That would be just doing one OT for 2 dying enemies if they're near each others, so the gameplay is faster.
>Because I often cut the limbs of 2 or more peoples at once and it gets boring to OT them all individually

Weird that that would be such a priority for you but ok. Doubt that would happen, imagine the amount of contextual animations they would have to add, it's laudable enough that they have added so many as is.

That's why mention i want it nerfed >>386444978

A grab counter is a brilliant idea and it's super satisfying, it's just a bit too OP right now. That Ultimate Ninja mechanic should have happened as soon as hard mode.

>>386447437
100% agree
>>
>>386447737
I'M NOT A FUCKING LINGUIST
>>
>>386447880
It seems that you failed to recognize the context of the picture i posted therefore outing yourself as not playing these games.
>>
File: What do.png (882KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
What do.png
882KB, 1024x600px
>>386448061
>I'M NOT A FUCKING LINGUIST

Well...that's a shame
>>
>>386447662
That must be why they put her in DOA5:LR then

>even someone who hasn't been seen for literally 27 years.

Who?
>>
>>386448112
There is no context in the Sigma 2 pre-load animated comic that is related to this argument, I'm still waiting for your argument about how the modern series is a new canon, it's fine for you to have none, because it doesn't exist.
>>
>>386448372
They ready to get ZACKED
>>
>>386448447
Jungle Rat Robert.
>>
>>386447767
>UTs aren't free kills

They literally are while SOB as OP as it is right now literally isn't...
>>
>>386448501
Hey, you won't hear me complain. He's literally our guy and deserves to finally get something.
>>
>>386448447
>That must be why they put her in DOA5:LR then
Yeah, after everyone else that mattered got in, that is like being proud of being the last person who got invited to a party.
>>
>>386448545
>consume something
>free anything
>>
>>386448543
Oh right, completely forgot about that.
>>
>>386448645
Zack always had a girl on the side, Niki. He is never not getting some, he just wants more.
>>
>>386447662
>was perfectly comfortable in pretending she did not exist in both versions of NGIII
Slowish but big damage dealer like Rachel wouldn't work in Razor's Edge enemies at all.
>>
>>386448645
What if Zach is just a genuinely nice guy who wants to some lady friends to a vaccation?
>>
>>386448662
Look if you are gonna be this much of a disingenuous faggot then our conversation ends here. Chaining UTs infinitely because they always pay for themselves is LITERALLY mentioned in the fucking tutorial flavor text of the second game. That's even besides the fact that you can charge an on landing UT practically in an enemy's face and get away with it because they are stupid fast to charge "dry" in NG2/S2
>>
>>386448808
He tricked Hitomi twice to go there, while in the third she went off on her own accord; that's not nice guy behavior.
>>
>>386448967
You never play tricks on your friends?
>>
File: all rosey.jpg (108KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
all rosey.jpg
108KB, 960x960px
>>386448956
>tutorial flavor text
>that Hayabusa clan Ninja that died because the only thing he practiced was Flying Swallow
Oh you.
>>
>>386448956
It's still better than baiting for super easy counter and insta killing everyone. Setting up SAFE UT is still harder.
Of course UT chainers and SOB baiters are all shitters regardless.
>>
>>386449048
I don't usually trick women into going to my private island to wear the most erotic designs available.
>>
>>386448967
>trick to go to an island resort where you don't pay for the lodging or food (ignoring gifts)
Oh my, how horrible of him.
>no Meja - "How crazy are you" in DOAX3
tragic
>>
>>386449119
Fast as Eagle!
Sharp as a Knife!
Explosive power that makes your head spin!
>>
File: Hello darkness my old friend.jpg (49KB, 640x362px) Image search: [Google]
Hello darkness my old friend.jpg
49KB, 640x362px
>>386449225
You must not have a private island or know erotic women then
>>
File: images (3).jpg (12KB, 524x281px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
12KB, 524x281px
>>386449119
Please don't post edgy Itagaki, he became a paladin years ago.
>>
>>386449647
Is that fucking Kamiya?
>>
>>386449982
Shit anon...it is now.
>>
File: Hideki KamIvan.png (386KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hideki KamIvan.png
386KB, 1280x720px
>>386450309
>cookie secretly likes Kamiya so much he made a game with him as the main character
>but hates him so the game is shit
it all makes sense now
>>
>>386448645
>literally our guy
>actually fit
>does kickboxing
>rich and famous enough to own an island resort where half naked anime babes frolic about
He is what we want to be in a way.
>>
>>386450919
He's our guy in spirit...
>>
>>386424075
I guess it's better late than never but i forgot that Sigma 2 also removed the Tests of Valor of whatever reason.
>>
This thread inspired my to pick up some Nioh again. It's a fine game, but it's not Ninja Gaiden. I would've liked to see some more proper combos unlock from the start aside from square-square-triangle and the likes. It seems like you need to invest pretty far in the skill points tree before the combo system even starts to resemble what's already unlocked from the start in NG. The balance between exploration/linearity is nice though, reminds me of NG1 in level structure
>>
>>386453259
The combos are alright for what kind of game it wants to be. My main issue with combat is the way enemy AI operates and how little enemy variety there is.

I really REALLY hope it's not here to replace NG, but it might be considering what the market for video games is right now.

I have a lot or problems with Nioh and was really disapointed by it. Even the soundtrack turned out to be generic, at least give me a good soundtrack...

Don't want to piss in your parade though anon, enjoy the game!
>>
Everything I'm sleepy the cool threads get made.

>400+ post
has the NG Autismo appeared yet? Y'know, the game that shill NGBlack and says everything else is garbage.
>>
>>386453826
Half the fucking post is Xfats and Sigma fags arguing over fucking nothing.
>>
>>386453826
This thread was a carbon copy of all others until i cooled things down with some displays of the purest love.
>>
>>386453764
I haven't gotten very far, but the enemy variety thing gets mentioned every so often and no one argues against it so I guess it's true. Judging from the first few "worlds" it's not great, but then again enemy variety isn't exactly NGs strong suit. Nioh is probably here to replace NG. Character action doesn't sell right now, the market seems to be skewed towards either A) Multiplayer B) Cheap, bit-sized games like Undertale C) Massive open world games with lots of gaming hours like TW3, TES, BotW. The only recent major release even resembling character action that I can think of is Nier: Automata, and I haven't played that one.
>>
>>386454172
>>386454318
I like Ninja Gaiden but I hate talking about it with other people because they either don't know what they're talking about or argue about which port is the best.

For example; People who played NG3 and people who got lucky enough to dodge that bullet claim that NG3RE is shit when they have never played RE. It's just the fact that 3 was bad and it being bad is implanted in their brains so to them there's no way RE can be good.
>>
>>386454642
Yup and it's /v/ so which ever opinion got here first and was shouted the most is set in stone.
>>
>>386455028
As an historical artifact it might be interesting. OG vs Sigma might be the last remains from the PS3 vs 360 console war.
>>
>>386454642
I remember play ng3 at an expo. Holy shit it's bad and people need to know how much better RE is than it.

It's not as good as black or ng2, but RE serves very well as more content to play, and the chapter select is done magnificently being able to change characters and skipping all the shit sections and story. The amount of content on the side really makes the game worth it.
>>
File: Ninja Gaiden 2.jpg (428KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja Gaiden 2.jpg
428KB, 1920x1080px
This thread is garbage. You should all be ashamed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYo5FNIB4T8
>>
>>386453259
It was never really supposed to be Ninja Gaiden, just like it's not supposed to be Dark Souls. A lot of people don't get that both now and back when it really mattered when they were doing surveys but it's good you're enjoying it at least.
>>386453764
Not sure what you mean by enemy AI but while some enemies get reused they do get new moves as the game goes on, and the combat prevents it from ever turning into a real issue for me. It's not gonna replace NG though, they're two very different games. And the soundtrack is amazing you crazy bro.
>>
File: ninja-gaiden-black.jpg (54KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
ninja-gaiden-black.jpg
54KB, 354x500px
these threads are just sad now. there's literally 1 single sigma fanboy who is blindly defending the sigma games, even sigma 2.
you shouldn't even be allowed to have an opinion unless you've played every version.
this means both ng3 and ng3re.
>>
>>386456413
Even the grills?

Ninja Gaiden 1 has some excellent ambient tracks, i was not expecting that. Punched me right in the old vidya nostalgia feels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW4h5K3ttNY
>>
>>386456669
Best girl has best theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hkbLtiL90Q
>>
>>386456514
>Not sure what you mean by enemy AI

Are you the same anon I've been talking to? Cause i appreciate his enthusiasm for the game and i don't have a lot of good things to say about it. I'll just sum up by saying that they act exactly like Souls mobs and nothing like Ninja Gaiden mobs, and as such are susceptible to the exact same weaknesses and promote the same kind of gameplay.

> And the soundtrack is amazing you crazy bro

It really REALLY isn't and it's a massive disappointment considering Team Ninja's record with OSTs and the setting. There's the main menu theme and Okatsu's theme, that's it, the rest is MGSV generic tier.
>>
>>386454642
I never played 3, but I did play RE and it's not that good. It's mechanically sound, but it's let down by boring level design, every other enemy being a tremendously unfun pain in the ass that neuters the game's mechanics, and terrible bosses. Also no new weapons and very boring ninpo.
>>
>>386456978
real best girl's theme coming through
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-BE4yIDzKE
>>
File: Ara Ayane.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Ara Ayane.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>386456978
I REALLY love her NG theme and i think it's better than any of her DOA ones.
>>
>>386457403
I think Ayane is cuter in her ninja outfits

>>386457231
I though some of the bosses where pretty good. The masked guy, the goddess, the not-otacon mixed with some awful ones like the triple spider tanks. It was pretty hard though, and a lot of times not in an enjoyable way but rather by getting a hundred respawning ranged enemies thrown at you.
>>
>>386457719
>awful ones like the triple spider tanks
Spider tanks was awesome, what the fuck are you smokin.
>>
>>386457403
In turn I think Hayabusa's best theme outright comes from DOA as his NG themes aren't much. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22CyhSRCiuc
>>
Sigma 1 is fine Black is alittle better but barely. Sigma 2 is trash and takes a rushed game that was still great and somehow with time to polish what was rushed ended up worse since Hayashi is a hack.
>>
>>386456641
>Playing NG3 at all
Even in RE enemies felt like sponges and almost everything worthwhile is just copy paste NG2 bosses.
>>
>>386457789
>dashdashdash - slicesliceslice - cancel quick time event - dashdashdash - slicesliceslice - cancel quick time event - repeat - finish up the quick time events

Well to each their own I guess. I preferred the humanoid bosses.

Well to each their own I guess but I much preferred the humanoid bosses.
>>
>>386457901
Well that one is a classic, just like Hitohira for Kasumi i don't think they can be topped. But i like his Warrior's Orochi theme and his main theme from Razor's Edge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdUCv_lpOEs
>>
>>386458175
I have fucking lost it
>>
>>386456641
>Comes back to thread after saying sigma is shit
>59 fucking IPs of 440 post people calling each other samefags and shit because they believe in sigma hating boogeymen
You arent kidding about a singular fanboy defending this piece of shit to death
>>
>>386458060
Still a fun game.
I kill enemies much more quickly in RE (even without SOBs), only the alchemists are damage sponges and not fun to fight
>>
>>386458257
Have you? Gonna need some confirmation on that.
>>
>>386458346
Never understood why Sigma and Black is some kind of hill to die for.
Because both are mediocre as fuck, only thing good about them is that they are slightly less shit Zelda but muh difficulty and combat
>>
>>386457038
If you mean the one I also replied to then nope. It is somewhat true that they can fall for the same tricks as in Souls, but they're not quite so blatant about it and tend to be a bit more aggressive at least. However one of the main causes of those strategies working was the changes to the game before release. Doesn't excuse how it is now but it used to and should have stayed a way that was better.
>not liking the Dazaifu theme, the world map themes, the story "Muneshige" theme, or the tiger theme
I mean opinions I guess but that's just a few that come to mind that are great and not generic at all, and I've heard a bunch of this kind of stuff, but oh well.
>>
>>386422475
>Are the Sigma ports faithful to the original releases
Nope. Lots of shit was removed and streamlined. Even bosses were made easier.
>>
>>386457038
I see what you mean with enemies being weak to the same strafe-slice tactics as in Dark Souls, but it's not quite the same as many enemies seem to have wide attacks that hit you even when you dodge behind their backs. It's more similar to NG in that blocking often trumps dodging. As the other anon said enemies feels more aggressive too. I guess you could sum it up as a mix between Souls and NG, so far it seems like a good game in its own right but won't fill the hole that the NG series' death left.
>>
>>386458427
>only the alchemists are damage sponges and not fun to fight
The penultimate boss, Cliff Higgins betrays you and transforms, he was shit in vanilla NG3 with poor attack patterns then RE decided his health should be that of a sponge the size of Hawaii as if to emulate some kind of difficulty, what you get is easily the shittiest fight in the game.
>>
>>386457719
I didn't really like the humanoid bosses either. They weren't as bad as the terrible tank/helicopter/transforming pinwheel mech, but they were still infuriating. They just seemed to be able to block and cancel out of hitstun whenever they wanted and I couldn't reliably combo. Some of them like not-Otacon devolved into getting one or two hits and dodging away to bait out the attack with obvious recovery, which was tedious. Others like Alma were all about finding the one sequence that broke their AI so they go from nearly impossible to trivial.
>>
>>386459147
Oh yeah all the boss are shit too for sure but I never liked NG bosses in the first place, going from bad to worse isn't a big deal for me.
>>
>>386459209
Alma is literally the exact same as she is in NG1 but with a broken and stupid way to loop her that I'm pretty sure was added on purpose but i don't know why. Have you even played other NG games? You're not supposed to combo any bosses, if you do it's the result of glitches and exploits.
>>
>>386459581
>broken and stupid way to loop her that I'm pretty sure was added on purpose
https://youtu.be/8BEgVwGfQPU?t=4m26s
is it as bad as this.
>>
>>386459581
>>386459209
Wait, Alma in Razor's Edge? I quit playing at literally the final boss and I only remember Ayane having unique bosses.
>>
>>386422475
Ive been in the top 10 for every iteration, including sigma for karma runs. Black/hurricane packs will always rule, especially in a unlaboured flawlessness run but sigma isn't bad, easier if anything.
>>
>>386459742
Those hidden crystal skull crap allows you to do Trial of Valor. Every one of them have a final boss after you defeat a certain amount of waves
>>
>>386459742
She is in a test of valor, like all bosses from previous entries.

>>386459730
It's exactly that but you can do it with multiple weapons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgjaI9FnEmw

Watch out for that retard's intro if your volume is loud or you're wearing headphones. Also ignore the damage as Momiji fucking obliterates any boss she can land that combo on.
>>
>>386460196
>>386460229
Oh, I didn't bother with them after the first one. Though it was just a horde mode, and if there's one thing that Razor's Edge DOESN'T lack, it's hordes and hordes of enemies.
>>
>>386459054
Fun fact: in the Alpha version of the game, running when locked on (as opposed to walking) made you turn round, exposing your back for that big bonus damage. It made movement a much more calculated affair and Souls-style circlestrafing was punishable hard. Enemies also spotted you from much further away and pursued you over huge distances, it was very difficult to escape from a fight once you got into it and you couldn't cheese out enemies by doing so but you could use the area much more in combat.
It's a bit like a Souls meets NG but it has many other influences that come to make something unique so enjoy it as it's own beast.
>>
>>386461039
This.

They changed the game once the Souls shitters flooded the feedback inquiry, just like anyone with a brain predicted they would.
>>
>>386439145
Man, it'd be cooler if he decided not to pursue pussy simply because it'd get in the way of his ninja way.
>>
>>386462414
Let's pretend that's the way it is
>>
>implying Ryu isn't gay for that Hayate cock
>>
>>386425223
Tell me some of the parts you said. I'll check it out in the archives.
>>
>>386457403
Is that fucking Honey Select right there?
>>
>>386461615
But anon, once the Beta hit, only "Souls shitters were the ones that were against the changes and actually wanted a more thoughtful deeper challenge! Everyone should still be flooding their Twitter etc. about getting a mode that actually makes the game how it should be, it's not complete until then and they keep adding difficulty levels as if it'll replace it. It's just a shame that this is the one time that a company decided to actually hold a legitimate Alpha and directly implement "fan" feedback.
>>
File: 22f709c89e8ca8e383e0725eb7d200f7.jpg (811KB, 3316x2888px) Image search: [Google]
22f709c89e8ca8e383e0725eb7d200f7.jpg
811KB, 3316x2888px
>460 post NG thread
>>
>>386463748
>more than half of the posts is inane bickering
>>
>>386462414
Well he has to maintain the Dragon bloodline eventually.
>>
>>386464140
The dragon bloodline is CURSED though
>>
>>386464140
You'd figure they'd be extinct by now considering how their village gets attacked and slaughtered every second week.
>>
>>386463281
That was months and months ago nigga, i don't remember anything specific.

>>386463354
I fucking wish. That's a fan 3D render, the watermark is right there anon...
>>
>>386463867
It's kind of sad, I've seen worse. We're getting better. Like half the posts are mine though, so...
>>
>>386464380
I have like twenty-thirty. Mostly good ones of course.
>>
>>386464261
That tiny graveyard is just one big mass grave now
>>
>>386464261
The Hayabus clan just breed that fucking fast using Ninjutsu or some shit to accelerate the children aging process, I guess.
>>
>>386465089
Maybe they're like slugs. When they die, the unlaid eggs scatter.
Thread posts: 477
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.