[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Switch has a screenshot feature >people chose to take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1500317730648.png (289KB, 1000x580px) Image search: [Google]
1500317730648.png
289KB, 1000x580px
>Switch has a screenshot feature
>people chose to take photos of the tv screen anyways
>>
>>386419689
You want a thumbnail or an actuall screen shot?
>>
>take screenshot
>Pull out SD card
>Put SD card into PC
>Post screen

Vs

>Take photo
>Post photo
>>
Are you expecting me to complain that Callie is bleeding the wrong color? Because I seriously doubt the artist would have noticed that Inklings don't bleed red without considering why.
>>
>>386421862
Inklings explode into the ink color of whoever killed them.
>>
>>386419689
>not using your capture card to take a nice lossless 1080p screenshot
>>
File: oh well.jpg (76KB, 1245x702px) Image search: [Google]
oh well.jpg
76KB, 1245x702px
>>386419689
i can take a photo with my camera, plug it into my pc, get the photo, resize photo and post faster then screencapping putting on usb and putting it into my pc....odd but thats how it works.
>>
>>386421701
are screenshots even saved on the SD card?
>>
The Screenshot Function is fucking shit
>>
>>386423141
You gotta copy them over like you do on the PS4, then you can take the card out and post them.
>>
>>386419689
Because it still looks better than compressed Switch screenshots
>>
Weirder even since /v/ seems obsessed with twitter so I'd imagine they have throw away accounts out the ass to transfer screenshots over with.
>>
File: 1500798060859.jpg (430KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
1500798060859.jpg
430KB, 1080x810px
>>386421701
>Take screenshot
>Post to empty twitter account
>Post elsewhere
The actual reason would be because the switch takes shit screenshots, but it's not like your phone is going to be much better.
>>
>>386421701
>take screenshot
>go to screenshot library, copy screenshot from internal memory to sd card
>turn off switch because card cannot be safely removed if it's on (if you remove it, the switch will turn off anyway)
>Pull out SD card
>Put SD card into PC
>Post screen
>reinsert sd card into switch
>power on switch
ftfy

this is fucking retarded, I either have to go through all of the above or post the screenshot to some social media bullshit. There's no simple "copy to PC" method, there's no simple "upload to my private storage (dropbox/whatever else)", there's no "upload to image hosting service"...
It's just either go through all of this SD card retardation or use social networks.

>>386423538
I don't want to create twitter or facebook, I just want simple way to copy my screenshots to PC... I don't want to use my phone or PC for voice chat... Why the fuck must Nintendo make everything so hard?
>>
In my case, I just use my capture card to take screenshots through printscreen.
>>
>>386425075
>I don't want to create twitter or facebook, I just want simple way to copy my screenshots to PC
Just make a throw away twitter, probably the fastest way to get shit from your switch to your pc anyway.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.