[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth dusting off the PS4 to play the new content? Is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: FinalFantasyXV.jpg (343KB, 1197x1500px) Image search: [Google]
FinalFantasyXV.jpg
343KB, 1197x1500px
Is it worth dusting off the PS4 to play the new content? Is the mutliplayer beta still playable? Is it decent?

I want honest answers, not ones from the 2-3 autistic retards that will eventually ruin the thread.
>>
I'm a bit biased, but yes. The new quest is genuinely pretty hard (long as you don't use the Magitek Exosuits) and the multiplayer is fun. I do have one problem with the multiplayer though, it seems like all the enemies are bullet sponges.
>>
File: 1501493030054.jpg (242KB, 1960x1950px) Image search: [Google]
1501493030054.jpg
242KB, 1960x1950px
Don't mind me, just seeing a XV thread without XV-Kun for a while
>>
>>386395803

Absolutely not.

The story DLC with Gladio is barely an hour-long hallway. Prompto's DLC is longer, but plays like a shitty TPS Only good thing is the cuteness look a lot bettrr. The multiplayer gimmick is still in Beta, and I can't comment on it as I haven't been bothered to try it out, but it looks pretty weak.
>>
File: gladio and his true love.jpg (239KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gladio and his true love.jpg
239KB, 1920x1080px
I'm thinking about starting over. What can I do to make the game more challenging?
>>
>>386396761

It's sad that you have to gimp yourself to achieve any sort of challenge. I wonder when Hard mode is coming..
>>
>>386396061

Was he banned? Means this thread will die soon as there's literally no interest.
>>
>>386396654

I just read you need a season pass to even try the multiplayer, so fuck that shit.
>>
File: C48wLyhVYAA7z0j.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C48wLyhVYAA7z0j.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
>>386396934
I hope it's actually challenging, not just enemies having ridiculously high HP.
>>
>>386397236
He ban evades
>>
>>386397313
or pay $10 for only for the Multiplayer

but footage I have seen makes it look like the Multiplayer requires you to do more to beat fights than in normal XV
>>
>>386395803
Dunno. Gonna wait then give multiplayer a shot. I think it looks neat, I'll probably play it with my monhun bros and shoot the shit.
>>
>>386398190
$10 for multiplayer sounds good, depending on how long SE decides to support it and the quality of the support. Bad support would be something like Battleborn where it's a 9 gig patch FOR COSMETIC SHIT and not fix any core issues
>>
>>386397313
>you need a season pass to even try the multiplayer

Yeah I forgot to mention that. Just play a better game.

>>386397538

That's what it'll be. Just damage parameters. It's not like they'll alter enemy AI. I think the reason Gladio's DLC managed to be challenging us because of how limited he is.
>>
>>386398038
>or pay $10 for only for the Multiplayer

Or they can get fucked.
>>
>>386398634
I'm asking for way too much, but I wish you could play as the other bros in the main game. Compared to Gladio and Prompto, Noctis is very boring to play as.
>>
File: darkbloke.jpg (22KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
darkbloke.jpg
22KB, 500x375px
>>386396934

Why aren't they just adding all this shit instead of wasting time with this pointless multiplayer crap?
>>
I liked it quite a bit. But I felt the characters made up for the graphics and the inherent open world problems the game has. the combat was also good enough that it didn't push me away, but it's not anything great. It has a decently high barrier to entry, mostly in figuring out how to properly dodge and make use of warps that can frustrate you and make you feel like there's not much you can do with the combat, but once you figure it out, it has an extremely low skill ceiling. Difficult to get in to, very easy to master I'd say.

>>386399050
Same. I was really hoping Comrades would let you pick between Gladio's, Prompto's, and Ignis' combat styles because I like playing as the former two so much more than Noctis.
>>
>>386399174
>Why aren't they just adding all this shit instead of wasting time with this pointless multiplayer crap?

they got to get money somehow to pay for the other stuff
>>
>>386399341

Didn't they sell like 6-7 million copies?
>>
>>386399395
they also got to make the money back from the CGI movie and the anime
>>
>>386399542

CGI would've been funded by Sony and I doubt the anime cost much.
>>
>>386397313
you need a seaosn pass for the beta of it yes, its just an online test to dick around in a bit not the full blown thing.
>>
>>386400681
>Barely anyone cares about this game anymore.

its almost like this is a pretty old game now, if theres not frequent waifu posting threads for games a year in age die pretty quick with rare exceptions. Its not even a qualifier of how good or bad the game is take for example gravity rush threads are pretty frequent but 90% of the posts are just waifubait, game is still pretty good though.

Theres just nothing to talk about with Xv right now cause people seem to not understand the multiplayer isnt out yet, what we got not is a super small slice just to test out the online
>>
>>386399050
>MC is fuckign boring
They need to overhaul that if they're fine tuning stuff as they make Multiplayer/episode dlc
>>
>>386395803
Gladio dlc is pretty fun, but super weak story wise and adds nothing to the game overall besides giving cor something to do and making you realize how much of a missed opportunity he is. Gladio plays differently than noct but not that noticeably different. Still a decent hack and slash but not worth paying for to be honest

Prompto dlc is pretty great, the gameplay is very different from noct and gladio giving it way more personality. It also features a bunch of story content that clearly should of been in the original game but fuck it I guess better late than never.

Multiplayer is hard to judge cause its just a few missions to test the online, it was pretty fun to play with my friend but i feel like groups of 4 could get too hectic. If all goes well its basically just gonna be monster hunter in eos which i dont see as a bad thing.

Basically, if you liked XV its worth getting but its not gonna be revolutionizing the game or anything nor changing polarized opinions people get.
>>
>>386400937
>its almost like this is a pretty old game now

It's not even a year old..
>>
>>386401265
yeah its not, but all it takes is a few months to be made irrelevant especially when this year has had so much stuff come out. And its also not that far off from being a year old anyway.

If you want to talk about something that actually is dead, look at last guardian which came out at the same time, now thats something that gets no discussion at all and has been forgotten pretty much all around.
>>
>>386401668
>last guardian

What went wrong?
>>
File: 1500659252759.jpg (32KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
1500659252759.jpg
32KB, 670x670px
>>386395803
>dusting off PS4 to play XV of all games

Are you a masochist?
>>
>>386401162
The problem is that he's too good so the game ends up easier than it should.
>>
>>386401757

It's shit like XV.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.