[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you can create your own characters in a Naruto game This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

>you can create your own characters in a Naruto game
This is the second sign of the end of the world. First Sonic this year and now this, what's next? How deep will this rabbit hole go
>>
>>386387495
We still need a FNAF one.
>>
>>386387495
Holy shit, the autism that will come from this is already making me gag.
>>
>DB Xenoverse, Fusion, and whatever the fuck that other one was has a character customizer
>no one bats an eye
>Naruto gets an OC creator
>THE WORLD IS DOOMED!!!!!
>>
>>386387750
There should be a hidden mechanic where it bricks your machine if you make your character name any variant of "Itachi"
>>
>>386387495
>>386387667
>>386387750
>>386387884
>>386387924
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest?
>>
I'd be interested, but the game kind of looks like ass. I'd love to play it and see if its any good though, I like creating my own dude and having my own thing. I'd just hate if everyone felt the same.
>>
>>386387884
Sonic broke the first seal
Naruto broke the second
What's next there's gonna be a billion dollar mlp game the let's those fucks create their own characters
>>
Clearly, we're living in the meme timeline.
>>
File: MKGA.jpg (891KB, 960x919px) Image search: [Google]
MKGA.jpg
891KB, 960x919px
>>386388269
I'll roleplay as a descendant of Tobirama and remove all the Uchiha fucking shits that are sure to be 99% of the playerbase
>>
>>386387495
They're all just copying Xenoverse's success with it - and many other games have had custom characters before then too.
Its a fad that will probably continue for a few years before it wears out its welcome
>>
This is the third.
Dragon Ball was the first deviant art Tumblr pandering OC donut game
>>
>>386387884
narutards are more autistic than dbz
>>
>>386389995
Wrongo.
>>
I'm going to make a character named Jintachi Uchiha and NO ONE CAN STOP ME
>>
>>386389995
Not even close
Go check out any of these fighterz or Dokkan threads or the threads on /a/ or any Mexican DBZ forum.
>>
>>386390253
Jintachi is the lost brother of Itachi and Sasuke. He was born with Mangekyo Sharingan in his eyes, because he killed his twin in the womb.
When Itachi killed the Uchiha clan, he left Jintachi alive and implanted his parents eyes into Jintachi, so now he has two eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and can fully summon Susano'o at the age of 15 (he doesn't age because Madra implanted pieces of white artsy into him)
Also his left eye turned into a rinnegan because.
>>
>>386387495
What game is this? What kind of game is it? If it's some adventure thing I'd play it.
>>
>>386388192
W A L L T E X T
A
L
L
T
E
X
T
>>
>>386389995
>DBZ autism is infinitely more tolerated than any other fandom's
ftfy
>>
>>386391034
Some dumb 4v4 area fighter done by Itagaki
>>
Xenoverse is doomed af
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.