[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be little kid >Watching older brother play a game >Tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 1491161649795.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1491161649795.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>Be little kid
>Watching older brother play a game
>Tell him I want to play too
>He says I can't
>MOM
>She makes him let me play
>He gives me a controller and says to press the buttons
>Spend an hour thinking I was playing videogames
>He was playing a single player game
>I thought I was controlling NPCs

What do you remember about Vidya with your siblings?
>>
>>386377761
stupid loser. Good thing I was an only child
>>
>Be little kid
>Watching older brother play a game
>Tell him I want to play too
>He says I can't
>MOM
>She makes him let me play
>He gives me his dick and says to jerk it
>Spend an hour thinking I was playing videogames
>He was playing Ace combat
>I thought I was controlling the plane
>>
>>386378120
kek
>>
My elder brother got me into PC gaming. I used to entirely game on consoles, the NES, PS1, PS2, 360 and PS3. Over the years though, I would sometimes go and watch my brother play PC games like RTS games, Mountain Blade, Crysis and other shit that I could never get on consoles. I would play them too from time to time but always go back to my consoles in the end. That said, he was great and always called me to watch him whenever he was upgrading or cleaning his PC. He would teach me what the different components are, what they did, how to clean them, etc. When I was a bit older, around the time I had a PS3 (360 RROD'd), he took me to get some PC parts when he upgraded and taught me about sourcing parts, price comparisons, haggling etc. After awhile, I just kinda started getting the idea that I wanted a PC of my own and he helped me get the right parts for it. We still play some games together to this day on Steam and hopefully soon, our little brother will be joining us too with his own PC. We're also thinking about pooling some extra cash together to get a PS4 once it gets some games that we're interested in.
>>
File: 1489076334679.png (273KB, 603x514px) Image search: [Google]
1489076334679.png
273KB, 603x514px
>>386377761
>watching older cousin play Chrono Trigger
>he is about to fight Magus
>hits him with magic and Magus uses one of his level 2 spells
>he literally jumps with his eyes wide open in a very over the top way after seeing the damage
Bless that guy
>>
>>386377761
>Be bigger kid
>Playing a game
>Little brother tells me he wants to play too
>Tell him he can't because this game only lets you have one character and I don't want him to mess it up.
>He screams MOM in a nasally little voice
>She makes me let him play. Saying "He's your son, let him have fun."
>Give him a controller.
>He sits there for an hour so retarded he can't realize nothing on the screen is mimicking the controls he's pressing
>Regret a bunch of choices I made.
>>
>>386377761
This is what I die to my brother all the time
>>
File: D-DELET THIS.jpg (148KB, 849x694px) Image search: [Google]
D-DELET THIS.jpg
148KB, 849x694px
>>386379080
>>386378909
FUCK YOU
>>
File: 1450307456977.jpg (10KB, 234x281px) Image search: [Google]
1450307456977.jpg
10KB, 234x281px
>>386378909
>He's your son
>>
>>386378909
>little brother
>"He is your son"
what
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>386377761
>watching brother play the Phantom Menace on PS1
>save system is like Skyrim, you can save anywhere at any point and you will load your character in that exact location
>Whenever he would play it I kept asking him if I could play because he never let me
>One day, he says "hey Anon, you can play"
>I get so excited
>Before he hands me the controller he says to me "you can play until you die, and then I want to play again"
>So he loads up his file, and then hands me the controller
>I'm waiting for the game to load
>Bam, I enter the game, and the character has spawned over a death pit and I fall in and die
>Brother laughs and snatches the controller away from me and tells me to go away
>>
File: 1485577206740.jpg (22KB, 317x267px) Image search: [Google]
1485577206740.jpg
22KB, 317x267px
>>386379880
>>
>>386379880
Based brother.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.