[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are video game writers scared of little girls? This is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: feargirl.jpg (96KB, 400x297px) Image search: [Google]
feargirl.jpg
96KB, 400x297px
Why are video game writers scared of little girls? This is the least scary thing and the only really scary thing in the FEAR games is when it locks your camera on her and it jump scares you. Not impressed.
>>
>>386375650
They can get you into prison, and eventually shagged behind bars.
>>
The scariest moment in FEAR for me was when I leaned at a door and a replica soldier was also doing that at the same time. It kinda startled me.
Anyways, what's the best weapon and why is it the shotgun
>>
>>386375891
>why is it the shotgun
because it's a realistic shotgun that destroys everything
most video game shotguns have a range of 9 meters at most
>>
>>386375650
you might be too young to remember, but back then there was some jap horror movie (and American ripoff) called "the ring", where monster was ghost of evil little girl. So yeah, it was something along line "it was scary in movie, it will be scary on game"
It's "why is Evangelion so obsessed with apocalypse?" kind of question. It's obvious if you were around, but if not, it sounds stupid
>>
Fear really was maximum awe
>>
>>386377209
But The Ring was also only scary because of jump cuts. They just copied something that wasn't scary, and it wasn't scary for the game developers if they just copied the idea. I see now, my opinion of FEAR really just took a plunge. Thanks.
>>
>>386375650
>This is the least scary thing
You clearly never played Fault Milestone One
>>
>>386375650
>locks your camera on her

I don't remember this
>>
>>386375650
FEAR is an example of a game that feels unfocused. On one hand, it wants to be a psychological horror. On the other, it wants to be a typical action shooter. Its a decent game, but it results in a kind of jarring experience.
>>
FLASHLIGHT
>>
>>386380739
OH SHIT
>>
>>386376270
pure nostalgia faggotry, the shotgun loses a lot of one-shot potential if the enemy is barely five meters away from you
>>
>>386381006

HE WIPED OUT THE WHOLE SQUAD
>>
>>386375650

How was the first game so great and then all the sequels were so shit
>>
You're not supposed to be scared of her, dumbass.

Why would you be scared of her, she's not even trying to do anything after the small misunderstanding in interval 2.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.