/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished Uncharted 4 and I don't get why is it often

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: uncharted-4_elena1.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
uncharted-4_elena1.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
I just finished Uncharted 4 and I don't get why is it often called a movie and bad when in fact it's a legit good game with tight mechanics, superb gameplay animations and Indiana Jones comfy story you can relax through while enjoying the game. I am not saying it's the best game of all time but I really enjoyed it and if I listened to /v/ memeing I would never play this outstanding game.
>>
File: 1470436903801.jpg (55KB, 620x615px) Image search: [Google]
1470436903801.jpg
55KB, 620x615px
>hold up on thumb stick and intermittently press x the whole game
>cover shooter
>qte final boss

>good
>>
>>386364621
I am curious if you really played it or you are just memeing now.
>>
9/10 story
10/10 characters
10/10 music
10/10 atmosphere
2/10 gameplay

I enjoyed the entire series but you can't say the gameplay wasn't crappy. I was just trying to get to the next cutscene.
>>
>>386364917
i finished it. awful.
>>
>>386364385
Because most people never played it. Naughty dog games are always great games just with long interspersed cutscenes.
>>
>>386364385
Dunno anon, I don't listen to /v/ermin for opinions in general.
Enjoyed the first three on PS3, I'll try the PS4 ones when PS4 gets hacked since fuck supporting a system with paid online.
>>
>>386364621
But it was fun.
>>
Uncharted 4 was near perfection, literally the only thing bad about the game was that black chick who fights up Drake and Sam in a fight which was totally retarded.
>>
>>386364971
I enjoyed the entire series
But the gameplay in 4 is improved gameplay of previous games.
>>
When I was a boy everybody dreamed of when games world look like the pre-renderd cgi fmv with cinematic camera angles, maybe /v/ is filled with jealous cucks without a PlayStation because what Naughty Dog does is a dream come true
>>
Uncharted is an amazing series. 4 was good but I still think 2 was the best game in the series.
>>
>>386364385
That meme was true for 1-3 and people just keep repeating it for 4. 4 is a good game though. Better than the new Tomb Raider and that was alright as well.
>>
>>386364385

same OP.

not played 4 yet but played 1 and 2 back to back a few weeks ago and loved them. Nowhere near ad cinematic as I expected.

I genuinely expected Heavy Rain tier gameplay.
>>
>>386364971
>I was just trying to get to the next cutscene
Have you tried enjoying yourself? Combat is actually fun here. The way it blends platforming, stealth, melee and TPS is pretty fun.
>>
>>386365653
Are you me? At one moment during Uncharted 4 I just stopped and thought "wow, this looks better than the Dollet cutscene in Final Fantasy VIII that I always dreamed of being playable in those graphics"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozeALY0lTSY
>>
>>386365991
But it isn't. Uncharted 1-3 all have good gameplay and the cutscenes have a pretty low count similar to 4.
>>
According to /v/ if it's not a kiddy platformer where you go wahoo bing it's not a video game.
>>
It's the best game of the generation.
>>
>>386364385
/v/'s hatred of Uncharted stems almost entirely from the immense popularity the franchise enjoys. They aren't the most complex games, which anons here are always quick to point out, but they're fun, and the writing and characters are decent enough to keep you interested.
>>
The shooting in U4 is great but the climbing and platforming is fucking terrible.

And the latter is like most of the gameplay.
>>
>>386364621
Very good, anon! That is how video games work!
>>
>>386364385
A copy of Uncharted 4 came with my PS4 and I haven't even touched it because I'm completely unfamiliar with the franchise, nor am I particularly interested in it.

What do?
>>
File: 1494896145482.jpg (265KB, 680x749px) Image search: [Google]
1494896145482.jpg
265KB, 680x749px
>>386364385
Gunplay is solid, I just wish the enemies weren't such damage sponges. I think having you do much more damage but also take much more damage would be more fun, say two or three bullets to kill.
There also needs to be more combat
That being said, The games a lot of fun.
>>
>>386367681
sell it my man, if you are ever interested in it in the future you could always watch it or rebuy it at a cheaper price. Its not like this game will ever be hard to find anyway.
>>
>>386364621
>QTE final boss
Barely. It teaches you a new fighting system and then it uses the already established melee combat prompts.
>>
>>386364971
I disagree. The gameplay was great. In what other game are you platforming and taking cover on several moving vehicles during a shootout?
I just don't get that anywhere else.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.