[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck did Gerald Robotnik go from this giant-ass lizard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

How the fuck did Gerald Robotnik go from this giant-ass lizard prototype to Shadow? Why did he decide to 180 his design and make edgy Sonc?
>>
>>386359095
I'm guessing that thing was based on Chaos. Other than that, I don't know. Maybe he was a furry, or perhaps Maria thought hedgehogs were really cute.
>>
>How the fuck did Gerald Robotnik go from this giant-ass lizard prototype to Shadow?
Miniaturization.
>Why did he decide to 180 his design and make edgy Sonc?
Something something some mural somewhere something hedgehog.
>>
Some theorize that he based his designs on the ancient echidna ruins.
Presumably, he found the Hidden Palace one at some point and made a creature based on the hedgehog in that mural (Sonic) rather than the one in the Mystic Ruins (Chaos)
>>
>>386359095
Nigger aliens.
He was working oh his stuff made the lizard and then ayy lmao was like you're retarded make a hedgehog with my dna.
>>
>>386359095
maybe because sonic is stronger than anything eggman has ever built
>>
He saw the meme power level of b;ue hedge hogs and figured that would be the less niggardly route
>>
File: gay niggers from outerspace.jpg (39KB, 994x520px) Image search: [Google]
gay niggers from outerspace.jpg
39KB, 994x520px
>>386359659
>Nigger aliens
>>
>>386361718
This is the most plausible
>>
>>386359259
If it was based on Chaos from that mural than it could be that he decided to base his new design on the other thing in that mural that was fighting it, super sonic.
>>
>>386359095
Shadow wasn't the "ultimate life form" in SA2
>>
How did sonic know to use the fake chaos emerald?
>>
>>386363847
He probably didn't know for sure, he just decided it was worth a try because he was about to die.
>>
File: 1301182264781.jpg (69KB, 639x506px) Image search: [Google]
1301182264781.jpg
69KB, 639x506px
>>386359659
That came AFTER SA2 though.

Sonic needed a dark villain anti-hero counterpart, so the developers made Shadow.
It's a Sonic game, it's got nothing to do with the plot. Don't give them too much credit.
>>
>>386364752
Why did they give him such a convoluted backstory though, they could have just had him be an evil clone of Sonic made by Eggman or something.
>>
Why does Sonic never use Chaos Control anymore?
>>
>>386364903
They kinda needed to top SA1 in terms of story, SA2 was born.
>>
So wait, did GUN really storm Gerald's spacestation and slaughter everyone except for Gerald who was hiding?
>>
Different paths to the same end result. The Biolizard was a fucking mess, so they started over with a new subject after what they learned from the prototype
>>
File: GUN_commander_kid.png (133KB, 338x249px) Image search: [Google]
GUN_commander_kid.png
133KB, 338x249px
>>386365419
There was another survivor remember?
>>
>>386359095
He was probably testing multiple technologies at the same time with the prototype.
Since I dont know how advance genetic or biological tech is in the sonic universe. I am assuming that he was breaking new ground with this "perfect lifeform" project.
>>
>>386365652
>GUN kills everyone he knew aboard the Ark.
>Ends up becoming a commander in their ranks
>GUN shoots Shadow's childhood friend right in front of him
>Becomes an agent for them
I guess people really don't hold grudges in the Sonic universe.
>>
>>386363129
That'd make a lot of sense actually.
>>
The Lizard was a prototype built with wart technology, as time went on, Gerald learned more about the ancient echidna civilization, which inspired various creations he made. (Artificial Chaos, a temple to house the emeralds) he even found a machine built back then and rebuilt it to understand them better.

All of this lead to finding the Hidden Palace mural, a mural that shows a hedgehog and a mustached man. Gerald assumed the mural was a prophecy for him to build the Ultimate life form more as the mural depicted, as well as learn more about the gem the mural showed.

Time went on, and tests were not working out, the original prototype required an extensive life support device to be hooked up to it, and the newer prototype (shadow) isn't coming together either. Gerald made a decision to communicate with a race called the Black Arms for help, their leader, Black Doom gave Gerald a sample of his blood on one condition: in 50 years time, when their home the Black Comet, makes its way to earth, they will use Shadow to take over the planet.

Basically the blood worked, albeit Shadow now sports their colors, he could now be classified as an ultimate life form, unfortunately, a child witnessed Gerald speaking with the Black Doom and long story short: the kid told GUN and GUN shot up the entire place, except for Gerald ( who would be executed in his cell) Shadow (who made it out, but was contained until SA2) and the kid who found the whole thing out (who then became the Commander of GUN)

There now you know
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.