[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bastion is so bad that if you even pick him the team assumes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: bastion-animated-short.jpg (86KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
bastion-animated-short.jpg
86KB, 700x396px
>Bastion is so bad that if you even pick him the team assumes your trolling
>they will never buff him
>>
>>386356034
He only got bad when retards thought he wasn't good
>They gave him a unneeded buff
>They nerfed him to where he was worse than where he was before the buff
>>
>t. bronze shitter
learn how to coordinate with a team, pick him in the right maps/gamemodes, and don't just stay in your fucking turret mode, move around and kill shit. He's great.
>>
How is he bad?

He's a S76 that can self heal more efficiently
>>
What? He's fucking great.
>>
>>386356034
When was the last time you've played Overwatch, OP? He was buffed ages ago.
>>
>>386356034
thats what you get when you balance heros based off counter picks
>>
>>386356669

>Implying the buff wasn't quickly changed into a nerf that made him worse than before.
>>
I fucking hate the "buff" they gave him. The only fucking thing they should've done was make switching into turret form faster. But no they had to implement a bunch of unnecessary shit, he was much better before when you could be planted a good ways away and fucking shred tanks in a second if you aimed at their head
>>
>>386356669
>buffed
>when he went from 1000 dps to 500 with shit accuracy
>>
>>386356034
But thats not D.Va, Winston, Zen, Lucio, Tracer, S76, Reaper, or Phara/Mercy combo. So it doesn't matter.

t. Plat shitter
>>
File: 1388725663698.png (5KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1388725663698.png
5KB, 300x300px
>>386356034
Do you guys think now would be the right time to bring back shield Bastion? Everybody has had enough time to git gud for it.
>>
>>386360193
>shit talking D.Va
You wanna fight?
>>
>>386360704
>flies in
YOU CANT DO ANYTHING, YOU CANT DO ANYTHING, YOU CANT DO ANYTHING
>flies out

repeat ad infinitum

I play a lot of D.Va and Winston. Lucio when I have to. I hate all 3 of these characters. I hate playing them, I hate playing against them but I have to do both every game.

Every character has to be mobile or self heal outside the combo which is both.

Everyone complains about one-shots (old Road) and the dive meta. So we got a one shot diver, thanks Jeff.

Also fuck tracer, I love a 250 effective HP extremely mobile target who gets "get out of jail free" cards and a 1s clip that can ice most supports with a really good ultimate that takes a minute to charge. Bad positioning? No worries recall out of it and self heal.

I really hate Blizzards design decisions with the game, the bad characters are so bad and the good characters are all the same. Mobile, independent, divey.

I'd go back to World of Tanks meta in a heartbeat
>>
File: 1501200041403.png (459KB, 532x599px) Image search: [Google]
1501200041403.png
459KB, 532x599px
>>386356034
Play Gigantic instead.
>>
>>386360429
The problem with Bastion is, was, and always will be his lack of mobility.
>>
File: Torb mains.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Torb mains.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Bastion is still viable if they have a Torb for support.
>>
>>386360429
Instead of a straight up shield, I would up his frontal damage resist while increasing the damage he takes from critical hits. Make it so that flanking with Tracer or Genji is the best way to counter him, but he still dies under sustained fire.

Or even better, I would give him the ability to "slide" into sentry form. Basically, give him enough leeway to move while transforming so that he can setup without being a sitting duck.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.