[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make no mistake: The reason this game is not being released in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Monster Hunter XX Switch.jpg (14KB, 176x286px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Hunter XX Switch.jpg
14KB, 176x286px
Make no mistake: The reason this game is not being released in the U.S. is because Capcom is terrified it will outperform World and get everyone demanding a Switch version of that.
>>
demo in 5 days?
>>
>>386354436
not in burgers
>>
>>386354658
You can still get it by accessing the Japanese eShop.
>>
>>386354253
why would a company be terrified to have a big number of potential consumers?
the reason of capcom taking bad choices is simple stupidity
>>
Nintenbros are still mad about losing Monster Hunter.
>>
Even if they wanted to they couldn't port Monster Hunter World to that shitty underpowered tablet. Your logic makes no sense.
>>
>>386354798
monster hunter is unplayable without understanding the writings
>>
>>386354909

They haven't lost anything yet.
>>
>>386354909
Im still getting world for my ps4 I'm just mad I won't have another portable monh :(
>>
>>386355238
They lost mainline Monster Hunter. All they have is the shitty Monster Hunter XX and that's not even coming to the west.
>>
>>386354253

I'm pretty sure they will localize it since Ultra Street Fighter 2 was considered a success
>>
Seething.
>>
I'm pretty sure it's more that they want World to do as well as possible because they've put a lot more money into developing that than XX and releasing XX now might cannibalise the sales among western fans.
>>
File: 1490553149939.jpg (102KB, 331x302px) Image search: [Google]
1490553149939.jpg
102KB, 331x302px
>everyone demanding a Switch version
Splatfest over already, OP?
>>
>>386355168
There is no real way to deny that. Armor skills are going to be an absolute bitch to sort out. Especially the jewels.
>>
Nintedrones are already begging for World though.
>>
Capcom wants to bring Monster Hunter to the next generation. Nintendo can't offer that.
>>
Honestly, I'm fine with whatever they decide to do with XX. I have a Switch, PS4, & PC so release or no release, I'm set for both XX & World.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.