[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anon, how's your twitch channel coming along? You ARE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: Twitch_logo.svg.png (25KB, 2000x1235px) Image search: [Google]
Twitch_logo.svg.png
25KB, 2000x1235px
Hey anon, how's your twitch channel coming along? You ARE using a facecam, right?
>>
Becoming a Twitch celebrity is truly the "Dark Souls" of internet fame mongering!
>>
i hear streamers get raped in taxes
>>
It's going alright. It would be better if I didn't play games that are shit for channel growth but at the end of the day I have to play games I enjoy.
>>
>>386350196
You idiot. This isn't about having fun. This is about making money.
>>
I use dickcam
>>
>>386350238
>This is about making money
That's what my job is for. Twitch is for chilling with my viewers and playing games.
>>
>>386350259
chaturbate pls
>>
Everytime I'm about to stream again I think "why bother"
>>
I haven't streamed in a while. Maybe I should try again. But I don't have a facecam. I don't even talk in the stream so that's probably why nobody watched it.
>>
>>386351619
if you don't talk then what's the point of streaming
>>
>>386350137
yeah being able to write off every single computer and videogame thing you do much be so awful
>>
>>386351619
Might as well ignore chat at that point. Go full isolation.
>>
Like a cuck
>>
>>386350038
I would stream, but I'm so fucking boring I don't think anyone would want to watch me for anything but my looks.
I guess I could make something off that, but I'd rather have fun with my viewers, instead of being their eyecandy/cumdump.
>>
>>386351715
>>386351752
I play a relaxing game not many people know how to play, and mute the game sound in favor of some 80/90's j-pop.
It's supposed to be a stream where you chill and relax. Not to try and be cringy and "funny".
>>
>>386351860
Please be male.
>>
>>386351875
>Site about streaming video games
>Makes it about his whyfoo faggotry jpop shit
>Says it's not cringry

Nice try weeaboo.
>>
>>386352097
Do you really think this is cringy?
https://youtu.be/98fqXx-KFgI
>>
>>386351875
What game?
>>
>>386352291
Densha de Go.
>>
>>386352226
Yup. I'd say quit using your channel as an outlet to your weebfaggotry but no one is subjected to your nonsense anyways since no one watches.
>>
>>386351875
people on twitch heavily favor streamer interaction, it's the main reason why they're even watching a live stream instead of youtube videos or some shit. it's your stream though so you're free to do whatever.
>>
>>386352349
>no one is subjected to your nonsense anyways since no one watches
True enough. Sad to see you think the music is bad though.
>>
Yea I think the only twitch I've seen be really succesful with little to no chat interaction is that one Mario 64 speedrunner who completely destroyed the WR repeatedly then just vanished. And he did it because he offered something no one else at the time offered at the time, an amazingly popular game played at the top level. Some jerk off listening to shitty music in a game no one cares about is boring as fuck. There's no point in that.
>>
>>386352226
That's not bad anon. I think I'm becoming a weeabo
>>
>>386351752

I had a friend that basically did this in the procaster livestreamer days. Got around 12 people in chatango they'd rarely talk in chat and would just play whatever game. This was back in 2011
>>
>>386352376
I understand that. Which is why I never expect much when I stream. I do interact through chat, but I'd rather keep the music going instead of talking.
>>
Been trying to stream every night, but with me moving it's been hard to do, so I'm just gonna hold off until after I move to the new place. May start doing shitty speedruns for comedic effect.
>>
It's coming along alright. And yes, I do.

I got a super popular streamer to host me once, got a big follower boost from it! Growth has been slow, but that's my fault. I'm generally not an outgoing person, it's difficult for me to keep my gums flapping. It's a lot easier when viewers ask questions in chat.
>>
>>386350137
depends on the state
>>
Going great. There are plenty of morons giving away free money just to watch me do something I would normally do anyway.
>>
File: fuck off shill.png (3KB, 364x53px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off shill.png
3KB, 364x53px
This thread is against the rules.
>>
>>386352601
People hear "j-pop" or anything with "pop" and assume the worst.
I could replace the j-pop with 80's pop, but everybody is tired of listening to it anyways, thanks to GTA games.
>>
>>386353138
Quote one(1) post where someone is advertising their stream.
>>
I dont stream, but I do follow a pretty entertaining trap streamer
>>
i had to stop streaming because i moved into a shared house with shitty internet about a year and a half ago
i only streamed for a few of my friends but i still kinda miss it
>>
File: 1444539500301.jpg (21KB, 393x450px) Image search: [Google]
1444539500301.jpg
21KB, 393x450px
>>386350038
It's fine, I mainly play my backlog and have no delusions of grandeur about it. It's just a fun hobby for me, it takes me back to my college days when my roommates and I would hang out and shoot the shit while playing vidya. I'm up to like 75 followers or so but don't do it consistently enough to gain much traction.
>>
I only have 1mb for upload, so can't stream shit and don't have any other internet options beside going with satellite, which is expensive and I hear the ping is ridiculously high.
>>
For my personal channel, it's happening. I'm not getting more than like 2 viewers a stream, but I'm in the boat >>386350196 is. Maybe Magic Pengel was a bad idea for my first game, but it was originally just going to be a test until I remembered how much I liked making doodles. Really I'm mostly using the stream as an excuse to bust through my backlog, so it's not like I'm expecting big money from it or anything.

My friends group has been streaming our D&D games on Fridays and Saturdays and that seems to be doing much better, though still at the very modest levels.
>>
>>386352815
That's probably been the hardest part for me too. When I get people watching they tend to be lurkers who don't use the chat, so I'm mostly just wining it as far as what I should be talking about.
>>
for the past 6 months i've been too anxious or depressed to stream regularly, but my ~5 regular followers still remember me and tune in every time i manage to get myself to stream
>>
>>386353947
That's more than enough. You only need 96kbps for audio anyways. Make it your goal to produce the shittiest yet most popular streams ever.
>>
>>386354081
I'd ask for your channel for the D&D stuff, but considering how small the directory is I'll try and dig it up over the weekends.
>>
>>386352097
Shit doesn't get more weeb than Mobas and Overwatch, anon.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (113KB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
113KB, 1680x945px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
File: 1490210896157.png (502KB, 549x401px) Image search: [Google]
1490210896157.png
502KB, 549x401px
How do I get viewers

Do I have to shill my channel everywhere
>>
>>386354635
Have tits, show them.
>>
>that one twitch girl who sucked a purple dildo LIVE
>>
>>386354635
Can you think of another way people would find your stuff out of nowhere?
Either shill everywhere or play something people have a lot of interest in watching so they can find you by typing the game on the search bar.
>>
File: tomockyou.jpg (141KB, 736x948px) Image search: [Google]
tomockyou.jpg
141KB, 736x948px
>yfw honking LIVE
>>
>>386354635
Don't play games that are overly saturated with streamers, persevere, and try to be consistent.

The start is always the slowest.
>>
>>386354635

viewbot like every successful streamer
>>
>>386351972
Yes, I'm male.
>>
>>386354467
That girl is very pretty.
>>
Anybody interested in old NES games? I'm starting to stream but my upload is dogshit so I'm limited to stuff that is slower paced.
>>
>>386350038
Badly
No one cares about x-com unless your already a well known streamer.

No fuckin Face cam, just gameplay

Might just LP Here
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.