[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't buy this game. Don't support this game. Don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: escape this piece of shit.jpg (436KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
escape this piece of shit.jpg
436KB, 2048x1152px
Don't buy this game. Don't support this game. Don't stream this game. Don't in any way help this broken piece of shit finish production.

Save yourself 50 bucks and support something else. You can't get a refund. The Ivans sure as fuck scammed a lot of people. You have been warned.
>>
>>386339098
Why? Care to elaborate? I had little to no news about this game whatsoever.
I just know that Russian dev is making the game and it's somewhat decent looking.
>>
>>386339098
Pretty fun game desu. Really enjoying it
>>
>>386339098
What game?
>>
>>386339480
First off I meet all spec req but the game doesn't look any better than dayz.

Second the Ai is broken and buggy as fuck. Not to mention the menu interface.

Third there are a couple youtubers out there that has been burned by these devs for saying negative criticism (BigFry for one)

Fourth, when I do run into another player, they're little more than COD camping shits. I get that that's an essential part of the gameplay, but when I can't hear them run up behind me from their hiding spot and shoot until it's way too late, then they have reached r6 siege levels of bad.
>>
>>386340060
>Third there are a couple youtubers out there that has been burned by these devs for saying negative criticism (BigFry for one)
Expand on this
>>
>>386339098
At least this looks like a real game compared to trash like PUBG.
>>
>>386340212
I got pubg from a friend and it's better than this , I play solo and it's very boring after a bit if you just camp.... but I don't I play like some cod game to take piss and it's fun but repetitive as escape from tarkov is a straight cash grab as I have learned from supporting EA
games such as contagion
>>
>>386340060
Sounds to me like your butt hurt you are getting killed and trying to scape goat the poor performance of your toaster.
>>
>>386340127
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqZLSX-nSPY
>>
>>386340060
>siege
>bad
>>
>expect a good single-player FPS campaign
>receive yet another battle royal garbage
FUCK
THIS
GAY
EARTH
>>
>>386340378
Look I know you're some ebin epic troll but I was really hyped for this game. Realism, great sound, item management, what's not to like right? They pan it off as a hyperrealistic shoot and loot. Now that the beta's out, the game seems to be buggy, lagging in some areas, abused by bullshit playing and way too long loading times.

I know this game may be for patient players but it's not a game for people with shit to do. Add to that with the numerous problems I mentioned above.
>>
>>386340658
>Being this mad you got killed by a scav
Just calm down
>>
>>386340060
desu it just sounds like your really shit at the game

come back when you have getten gudder.
>>
>>386340646
Then you're literaly retarded and got what you deserved.
If you don't check a product before you buy it and you don't like it you deserve it being shit
>>
File: for what purpose.jpg (25KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
for what purpose.jpg
25KB, 323x454px
>buying yet another Early Access Battle Royale game
That's as stupid as buying multiple zombie crafting survival sims
>>
>>386339098
Hello PUB dev.
It seem you enjoy your time in Tarkov. Good.
>>
File: dinkleberg.jpg (6KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
dinkleberg.jpg
6KB, 206x245px
>>
This game looks dumb. Rather than focus on actual skill it's all luck and random shit. Not to mention the map is too big.

To fix it all they need to do is:
>People spawn with equipment they choose before the match
>map is actually set in a small contained area instead of being so big that people waste time just running around instead of actual gameplay
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.