[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://3wirel.lostsig.com/2016/08/0 6/the-long-story-of-prey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 14

File: latest[1].jpg (2MB, 1324x1867px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
2MB, 1324x1867px
http://3wirel.lostsig.com/2016/08/06/the-long-story-of-prey-2s-development-the-darkside-of-bethesda/

>studio gets paid by the milestone
>(((zenimax))) withholds payments
>wants to buy out studio for scraps
>HH does not want to be bought for scraps
>(((zenimax))) cancels game
>makes up excuses about quality
>gives name to arkane just to piss on the wound
>lies to the press to clean up image

>Bethesda disputes Milestones – reasonable or not – and withholds payment while Zenimax, the parent company, offers to loan money while the issues are being sorted, saying it’s just an administrative issue that is bound to get resolved, then after several milestones aren’t met and the money “lent” becomes too important, it offers to buy the company as a solution.

why aren't you refunding every (((zenimax))) game yet? why are you drooling all over a low rent system shock clone when something genuinely innovative has its blood on their hands? why is this completely being buried? where's the outrage?
>>
>Certainly Prey 2 would have been great!
>Absolutely no chance it would have been fucking average or even trash

ok bud
>>
>>386336486
Way to ignore the fucking issue here you handicapped fuck.
>>
>something genuinely innovative

And you know it would have turned out like that how?

Prey (Arkane's) is a good reboot of a mediocre as fuck game.
>>
>>386336486
Would've been better than Arkane's shitty reboot.
>>
>>386336616
Pray 2017 is GOTY material you goat fucker
>>
>>386336580
because details of the gameplay and story have come out

>>386336486
t. cuck
>>
>>386336328
Whoa now. Did we watch the same trailers?
>>
>>386336664
half-life 2 wasn't good either
>>
File: 1488996116171.gif (961KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1488996116171.gif
961KB, 240x180px
>they cancelled my cover based shooter with x-ray vision >:(
Wow, I'm so upset right now.
>>
>>386336328
>why aren't you refunding every (((zenimax))) game yet?

I don't buy their games and I'm glad I don't now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTDkkNyrevQ
>>
>>386336683
>Third person accounts of early development builds were positive
>Therefore the game was going to be a masterpiece

You must love Steam Greenlight
>>
Prey 2017 is just what arkane did in their spare time with dishonored engine. They just changed some things here and there...its dishonored with system shock elements. Im not saying prey 2 would have been revolutionary but at least it would have been the fault of the original devs. Zenimax fucked them over this IP that they really really wanted...then after they got it they didnt give a fuck about because Todd releases elder scrolls like rabbits breeding...and finally after years and years they say to arkane,just make a random thing using your dishonored engine
>>
>>386336328
this is why all white males need to be driven out of the business
>>
It's this shit again... it's a lie. Made up by the actually clearly mentally derranged developer to make it sound like what was a normal, ordinary development mismanagement was actually somehow a tribute to their own amazing awesomeness.

Fun fact. Prey 2 was in development since 2006. The original deal with Bethesda actually promised release in 2008. However, the studio had no actually usable gameplay footage in 2010. Beth has been funding the development three years past initial estimated release. Furthermore, in 2009-2010, Human Head FURTHER COLLABORATED with Bethesda on a secondary project, Brink.
On other words, Bethesda, a company supposedly trying to starve out Human Head into submission, suddenly offers MONEY to Human Head for an extra project.
Meanwhile, Human Head, engaged in deeply resentful battle with Bethesda that is allegedly trying to con them out of existence, AGREES to that proposition and goes on making assets from another Bethesda project.

Yeah, that make sense. Also, Human Head, a studio that has not made a single breakthrough hits, only several MAJOR dissapointments in it's history, known for their overhyping and absolute inability to deliver, is so god-damn important to Bethesda that Beth is willing to flush down FIVE YEARS of development funding and any possible additional revenue by cancelling what the developer claimed was "weeks from being finished".
Also, according to the same bloody account of the developers, Beth cancelled the game after Human Head made it clear they will rather risk bankrupcy instead of being purchased.
So they literally threw away at least 10 million in development budged AND any possible revenue out of... sheer vendetta?

Yeah... Bethesda are assholes. But Human Head are PSYCHOPATHS and it's fucking pathetic that you actually are buying into their story.
They are fucking playing you like a fiddle. And you guillible retards buy it.
>>
>>386336982
>jews
>white

>>386336865
the game was basically finished by the time of its cancellation
>>
>>386336683
>because details of the gameplay and story have come out
They are actually either vapid claims like (and shit you not, this is what the developer said):
"We were always at seven years ahead of the entire industry. Our game would have movement system as impressive as that in Mirror's Edge, but also open world like in Far Cry 3 and all of that perfectly seamlessly combined."
Yeah: that sounds totally legit and not as vague masturbation.

Also: their story twist as revealed was absolute fucking shit, and just another illustration of how fucking clueless the HH people really were.
>>
>>386337451
bethesda wasn't involved at all until 2009

>all these prey shills doing damage control
>>
>>386336683
What gets put on paper does not equate to what actually gets put in a game. Going by your logic Duke Nukem Forever must have lived up to the hype.
>>
>>386337574
they had portals in the 90's, they WERE years ahead of the industry right from the start
>innovation is impossible! E-EA told me so!
>>
>>386337618
no everything we knew about DNF is exactly what
we got. you can see the same cutscenes in the original trailer. you just didn't like what it was.
>>
>>386336865
>>Third person accounts of early development builds were positive
It's not even third person accounts: it's literally the fucking devs going around saying that they made the best game EVAH! and the only reason why you don't get to play it is because they were SO AWESOME that Bethesda went batshit crazy to get a hold of them, and when they failed, they decided to destroy their beautiful creation in a fit of pure jealous rage.

That is, no fucking joke, the story that Human Head has build.
>>
>genuinely innovative

nobody gave a fuck about the alien bounty hunting open world game that had nothing to do with being a wallwalking teleporting native american.

they never, ever should have named the game Prey 2.
>>
File: 1433969064765.png (72KB, 334x373px) Image search: [Google]
1433969064765.png
72KB, 334x373px
>>386336328
>same thing that happened to arkane
>has been said its been done to multiple other studios in the past by zenimax
>been posting this is the truth for years, because I worked in the industry and knew people from arkane who told me what happened
>been called a lying faggot by bethesdrones every single time
glad I have some actual shit to back my story, but god damn it shouldnt have taken this long
>>
>>386337720
tommy and the other space indians were in the game
>>
>>386337637
>they had portals in the 90's, they WERE years ahead of the industry right from the start
No, they weren't. Undying had BETTER actual fucking portals four years before Prey was fucking released you idiot.
>>
>>386337834
and yet it was going to be a parkour alien bounty hunting game starring a guy who looks like any generic minion from a PS2 game.
>>
>>386337737
>>same thing that happened to arkane
Uh... what the fuck wrong with you people? You do realize that not only that is not what happened to Arkane, but that it is physically IMPOSSIBLE for something like that happen to Arkane...

YOU FUCKS DO REALIZE THAT ARKANE DID NOT WORK ON BETHESDA-PUBLISHED GAME UNTIL IT WAS PURCHASED, RIGHT?

RIGHT YOU FUCKING CLOWNS?!

How to EVER LIVING FUCK could "the same" happen to Arkane when Arkane was not taking any checks from Bethesda? Arkane was on a brink of bankrupcy because neither of it's previous projects actually panned out: neither the Half-life 2 spin-off Episode, nor the Templars game.
BOTH WERE PRODUCED BY VALVE.
So how the FUCK did Bethesda "starve" Arcane into submission when Arkane was taking checks from fucking Valve again?

Do you people even fucking think? At all? EVER?!
>>
>>386337987
>waaah I hate white men
>>>/r/srs

>i-it wasn't going to be good anyway
>that makes shenanigans ok
>>>/r/bethesda
>>
>>386338132
wouldn't be any different if he was black or asian.

First game is hilarious and cheesy and fun and has a unique identity, and was pretty much the last oldschool style FPS for a long while.
second game was going to be generic garbage.
>>
>>386338132
>waah! shilling shill shills!
>>>/r/meatspin
>>
>>386338263
First game is a bad FPS.
>>
>>386338330
Okay so what fucking stake did you have in Prey 2? Did you work on the game or something?
>>
File: 1431550188240.jpg (788KB, 1800x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1431550188240.jpg
788KB, 1800x1350px
>>386338009
Your mistaken.
Dishonored was being published by a small 3rd party publisher (think gamecock and others like it) but it went under mid dev. As part of the bankruptcy, the publishing rights (and contracts) where bought by zenimax/bethesda who asked if they could redo the contract some.

The reason arkane agreed to this was because it was (seemingly) on their behalf and had to be done to take advantage of bethesda/zenimax's power. They would recieve more money, more talent, new workstations, a bigger marketing budget, etc. All that had to be changed was the milestones to reflect the needs of bethesda and their new, higher investment.

Thats when they added the milestone "shippable graphics".

I shouldnt need to explain why thats a horrible milestone to someone as knowledgeable as you, since your obviously so informed, anon.
>>
>>386338386
I don't have any stake. I think it's unfortunate, if true, but judging by Prey (2006) I think Arcane reboot is at the very least not worse than hypothetical Prey 2.
>>
>>386338481
>i-it wasn't going to be good anyway
>that makes shenanigans ok
>>>/r/bethesda

do you really think hl2 was good? or system shock? they're all garbage. every arkane game has been super poorly designed and prey is no different.
>>
>>386337451

And here I thought Arkane devs stopped shilling on /v/ after nuPrey flopped.
>>
File: 1496672498998.png (233KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496672498998.png
233KB, 1024x640px
>>386338593
>he's not trying anymore
>>
File: provemewrong.png (203KB, 870x492px) Image search: [Google]
provemewrong.png
203KB, 870x492px
>>386338976
>>
>>386337720
>had nothing to do with Prey 1
>you play as the sky marshall who was on the plane you see crashing down in Prey 1

Man, NuPrey faggots are insufferable
>>
>>386336328
Fuck them
>>
>>386339303
without magical native american powers, portals, and crazy corkscrew twisty gravity, how is it Prey?

A fucking open world bounty hunting game is not Prey.
>>
>>386338415
>As part of the bankruptcy, the publishing rights (and contracts) where bought by zenimax/bethesda who asked if they could redo the contract some.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dishonored
Dishonored was FIRST ANNOUNCED IN 2011. YEAR after Bethesda has taken over Arkane. I want to see your sources on how it was published on a 3rd party publisher prior to 2010. Especially since Arkane OFFICIALLY CANCLLED THEIR PREVIOUS PROJECT, LMNO (produced by EA) in 2010.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LMNO

You don't have a SINGLE FUCKING SOURCE to back all of that shit up. At all.
The history of Arkane is perfectly documented. Their projects (since 2006!) were:
Return to Ravenholm (published by Valve), cancelled in 2007.
The Crossing (published by Valve), that started development in 2007, cancelled in 2009 because the studio instead started working with EA on LMNO.
LMNO was cancelled in 2010. Half a year later, Bethesda took over the company which after having NO releases since Dark Messiah was in dire financial state.

YEAR LATER Dishonored was first-ever fucking announced.

>I shouldnt need to explain why thats a horrible milestone to someone as knowledgeable as you, since your obviously so informed, anon.
First of all, how is "shippable graphics" a terrible milestone outside of being vague.

I want your fucking sources you piece of trash. Everything I mentioned is publicly available on multiple platforms, including fucking wikipedia.

Go on. Fucking support a single fucking claim. Bethesda had no dealing with Arkane before they were purchased. At all. According to your logic, Dishonored was somehow in development prior to year 2010 for fuck sake! The fuck is wrong with you?

Cretins like you are the reason why scamsters like Inafune or Schafer are consistently getting away with their scams: because you fucks not only will believe ANYONE who says anything negative about people you already don't like, but you'll actively go out of your way to lie to confirm shit.
>>
File: (1336094052424).jpg (90KB, 872x549px) Image search: [Google]
(1336094052424).jpg
90KB, 872x549px
>>386339197
nice try, that's from DX vs HR.
>>
>>386339387
>is not Prey
>after 1 released game

That's like saying a new Hitman game is not a true Hitman game after lie Hitman C47. You are full of shit.
>>
>>386339387
>>386339615
>>
>>386339387
it's prey from the other perspective, that of the hunter

and you did get magical space powers
>>
>>386339387
Too bad Prey didn't get multiple sequels for it to settle it and gain a foothold on what type of game it wanted to be. It would've made your post actually worthwhile.
>>
>>386337637
You know that narbacular drop (the predecessor of portal) came out before the original prey right?
>>
>>386339890
prey was in development hell for a long time, the core gameplay tech was in place long before that
>>
>>386339985
>no proof
Nice
>>
>>386339531
You don't announce something before you start doing any work on it.
Assess the project, get your ducks in a row, then you announce it.
For an inherited project, the timeline matches up.
>>
>>386340320
In other words, you have literally no evidence that Bethesda was funding Arkane's development initiative prior to the take-over. And the project was announced a YEAR after the take-over, at the time in early production as the announcements actually clearly stated, just as did Harvey and Colantonio personally confirmed on several occasions. Actually they spoke about the history behind Dishonored quite a lot, since it was a literal dream-game for them: it's history goes all the way back to brainstorming session in 2007 during which the vaguest outlines of what was original idea for core Dishonored systems were drafted, and that actually forged the creative colaboration between Colantonio and Smith who joined Arkane a year later.

Also, you can further found even in the links I've already provided mention how Antonov and Milton were first brought on in LATE 2009 in order to "brainstorm narrative and visual direction of the game" because Colantonio and Harvey had few mechanical ideas, but no clue where to take the actual direction of it.

That was not even half a year before the takeover by Beth in 2010. You'd further find in various interviews that Dishonored PITCH was actually part of the take-over fucking deal to begin with.

GIVE ME A SINGLE PROOF THAT BETH EVER PAID A SINGLE FUCKING PENNY TO ARKANE PRIOR TO THE FUCKING TAKE-OVER OR SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF DELUSIONAL, LYING SHIT.
>>
File: giphy.gif (269KB, 400x502px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
269KB, 400x502px
>>386336328
>>386339560
>I never asterisk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTYo300c16Y
>>
>>386340798
>This faggot think I was the anon he was arguing with
Deluded cunt, assessment and tidy up can take fucking forever during an acquisition.

I've had a project held up for 3 years by an acquisition. Easiest 3 years work of my life and the project only got suspended indefinitely when I left for better pay.

But hey, I just work Enterprise Software, wtf do I know?
>>
>>386336328
Prey 2s cancellation will always hurt because it would have been fucking GOTY
>>
>Prey 2017 is bad because it's not Prey 2
>The game has infinitely more depth than the original Prey which was just a mediocre 360 launch title
>>
>>386341963
Prey 2017 is just a mediocre system shock-lite with none of the fun put into it
>>
>>386342017
Even a mediocre System Shock has more depth than the original Prey. I think that nostalgia is fucking with your memory of just how linear and repetitive Prey was, and walking on walls/ceilings to solve puzzles isn't exactly an exciting gimmick.
>>
>>386342108
>Even a mediocre System Shock has more depth than the original Prey
Incorrect, try again
>>
>>386342125
It isn't incorrect at all, Prey 2006 was fucking outshined by Half Life 2. The game is utterly garbage and this sudden nostalgia for it only cropped up when Prey 2 was canned. This is like people getting teary eyes for fucking Kameo 2.
>>
>>386341963
>console kiddie talking about PC kino

be lucky you got a port at all kiddo
>>
>>386342205
>prey was outshined by this overhyped normie call of duty clone
>>
>>386341207
Do you even realize how desperate you are? How utterly without a single coherent argument you are?
And you STILL chose to believe this delusional bullshit?

Everybody and everything speaks against your claims. There is NO evidence that the game ever had any other publisher than Bethesda. That was a straight up lie.
The game was ANNOUNCED FIRST YEAR after the merger.
The developers specifically talk about how they pitched the game to Bethesda as part of the Merger agreement.
The developers specifically talk about how they had NO DIRECT VISION of what the game is supposed to look and feel like half a year before the merger.
There are clear projects - confirmed both by publishers and the developers that the studio was working on up till the very merger.

Every single piece of data and evidence including the developers themselves speak against you.
Yet you chose to cling to your deluded psychopatic bullshit because "I had a project delayed by few years due to merger."
So your anecdotical experience with how merger can (but does not have to) delay a project is more than actual date, list of projects, and the developers themselves, right?
That is how you justify your beliefs.

Not a single link, not a single coherent argument, not a single not even secondary evidence, nothing.

But I'm deluded.
How do you live with yourself? You fucks are like a fucking CULT. And again: it's precisely this obsessive delusionality, this need to confirm shared identity of "fuck bethesda team", that allows conmen to actually target you.
They don't even need to lie to you, you'll actually make up lies yourself. All they need is to know who you irrationally hate with an insane passion.

It's pathetic. You will literally believe ANYTHING, ANYTHING IN THE WORLD as long as it validates your dislike for Beth.
This is unironically how nacism grew popular. "We agree with you that commies are bad, therefor everything we say is true and does not need to be questioned."
Fuck you.
>>
>>386342337
>Half Life 2
>Normie Call of Duty clone
I'm done, this place is so fucking contrarian at this point that you'd argue the Earth is a fucking cube.
>>
>>386342386
$0.01 has been deposited into your account
>>
>>386342270
FEAR is PC kino.
Prey was complete garbage bin trash.
>>
File: 1449041630189.jpg (78KB, 595x663px) Image search: [Google]
1449041630189.jpg
78KB, 595x663px
>>386337451
>>386338009
>>386339531
>>386340798
I haven't seen someone so pathetic for some time now. Here's your (You)s, chum.
>>
>>386342405
it's a 20 hour casualized corridor filled with setpieces and cutscenes, the only thing different from a cod game is the length since online multiplayer wasn't as big back then.
>>
Not surprising, Zenimax and Bethesda were massive cunts to Obsidian over the Metacritic score and the extra bonus despite making a fantastic game they got jewed by them.
>>
>>386336328
no chance that anyone leaks the unfinished game ""by accident""?
>>
>>386342781
probably none. mainly because you'd have to be pretty scummy to do that.
>>
>>386342337
Prey was outshined by fucking Call of Duty itself. At least you can die in Call of Duty.
>>
>>386342516
Imagine being so bad at video games completing HL2 takes you 20 hours.
>>
>>386341963
>Half-assed crafting system tacked on
>muh depth
kys senpai.
>>
>>386342442
/v/: were people posting claims backed by proof are called pathetic.
>>
>>386336328
I can't even remember the last zenimax game i bought. I also owm nothing from betheshit besides a box copy of oblivion from back at launch.
>>
>>386336328
HH can't meet deadlines.
Dev tries to recoup loses due too incompetence.
I am not seeing an issue here anon.
>>
>>386336541
there are bethesda, arkane and ubisoft shills on 4chan, easy enough to spot them
>>
>>386343525
I think Fallout 3 is legitimately one of the worst games ever made and I still think Arcane stuff published by Bethesda is pretty good.
>>
>>386343525
>bethesda, arkane shills
Of course, they're the ones butthurt about how prey is better than nuprey and that nuprey flopped.
>>
>>386336328
Regardless of how "worthy" Prey 2 was/would've been, how can someone be happy that a sequel to a game got cancelled after being announced and getting the fans' hopes up?
It fucking sucks man. Even worse, it didn't simply get cancelled, it got replaced by something that had nothing to do with it, developed by different people.
AND for some reason it kept the name.
I mean what the fuck, it's a slap to the fans, how can someone defend this shit?
>>
>>386345075
Because the game that replaced it was still good and doesn't deserve to get shit on by butthurt Prey fans for something the devs had no control over.
>>
>>386345256
>was still good
>go from cyberpunk bountyhunting which despite all the material for it doesnt actually have a good game to shitty systemshock clone but is marketed as a bioshock clone isntead because thats what resonates more with plebes
>>
>>386345075
>how can someone be happy that a sequel to a game got cancelled after being announced and getting the fans' hopes up?
Nobody is happy about the fact that it was cancelled. I can't say I mourn it because original Prey was utter garbage, but the cancellation itself is not a happy thing. A bad game released would not be worse than a bad game cancelled, especially this late into development: cancelling it does not benefit anyone.

What people are pissed about is how the whole situation and circumstances are systematically abused or turned into lies. People don't find themselves sympathetic to Human Head because those people have a history of being dishonest, and now they are abusing the situation to make themselves feel better.
NO dishonesty, no intentional misinformation used for own profit is ever good. In fact I'd still argue: company getting away with manipulating truth and flat-out lying for their own benefit is more worrisome that cancellation of some game. I think the dishonesty of Human Head is actually a bigger slap to the fans than anything else that happened here.

What is fucking worse than treating your audience like cretins that don't even deserve to be told the truth? And make no mistake: Human Head are lying about what happened.

What Bethesda then did with IP was unquestionably fucking stupid too. "nu-Prey" should have NEVER been conditioned by the Prey IP. It should have not been released under this name: not only because it's abusive to the fanbase, but also because it's actually just bad business in general.

But that does not justify HH's role in all of this.
>>
>>386345513
into the oven you go you devilspawn
>>
>>386345437
First of all: your second line hardly makes any sense at all, and definitely does not actually connect to the other.
Second of all: nu-Prey was good. It does not matter how it was mismarketed or misnamed, it was a damn good System Shock clone, actually best System Shock clone ever made, which was something a lot of people have been waiting for for well over a decade.

All the fucking dances around, the fucking IP rights and names and marketing... that is shit, true, but it has nothing to do with the actual quality of the game. That was the point of the post you were replying.
And you clearly could not even comprehend that fucking point.
>>
>>386336683

I bet you loved Kickstarter & Steam Greenlight ca 2013.
>>
File: 1381772746323.gif (3MB, 167x190px) Image search: [Google]
1381772746323.gif
3MB, 167x190px
>>386336328
Same happened with ARKANE when Dishonored 1 was being made last i recall, except they did get bullied into selling. The rumours were going around at the time, but since the "were no victims" it hasn't been going around as the Human Head situation.

Either way now Arkane is just making shitty looking glass studio knockoffs that dont hold a candle to them.
>>
What is the solution to the Publisher Question?
>>
>>386336328
Far Cry open world #9000 sure is innovative
>>
File: 1493981631477.png (589KB, 888x4343px) Image search: [Google]
1493981631477.png
589KB, 888x4343px
>I-it could've been good!
>>
>>386346063
far cry 2 came out in 2008 you nigger
>>
>>386336328
and yet you can't fathom, after having seen it a thousand times in your life, that maybe the developer *wasn't* hitting milestones

btw, most people here would love prey if they didn't autohate it due to groupthink
>>
Would you want to play a game that wasn't up to Bethesda quality standards? This company published Rogue Warrior and Wet for god's sake. Prey 2 would have probably caught on fire when you inserted the disc.
>>
>games journalists pros group adopting rpg codex narrative of shitting on publisher as scapegoat for all failures of game developer
>>
>>386346018
>What is the solution to the Publisher Question?
Stop taking cunts for their word?
>>
>>386337483
>the game was basically finished by the time of its cancellation

hahahahha
the game never reached playable phase and the ridiculously overhyped/overambitious mechanics and world DID NOT EVER EXIST.

some of you are basically crying that you didn't get no mans sky, you bought that shit too didn't you

Prey 2 was a lie, the game would never exist as the type of thing they showed
>>
>>386345915
>now Arkane is just making """shitty""" looking glass studio knockoffs

You mean the thing that they've been doing and have wanted to do since the very beginning? Their first game was supposed to be Ultima Underworld 3, but they were unable to obtain the rights and that project ended up becoming Arx Fatalis instead.

Oh those horrible kikes at Zenimax, letting a developer make the sorts of games that they're passionate about.
>>
>>386336328
>Believing anything to come out of Human head

Fuck Zenimax/Bethesda too, but Human Head are a trash studio that are incapable of sticking to a development schedule.
It took them TEN FUCKING YEARS to get the original Prey out, and even then it was a bargain-bin consolized shooter with the usual mid-2000's gimmicks.

>BUT GUYS, THE GAME WAS TOTALLY GOING TO BE AMAZING AND INNOVATIVE, LOOK AT THIS E3 FOOTAGE A DEV DOCUMENTS/INTERVIEWS!

No, fuck you, you're retarded if you believe anything coming out of E3. Even if Prey 2 managed to come out (fat chance considering how ass HHS are at sticking to schedules), it would've been a shallow, forgettable shooter with a couple of novel gimmicks.
>>
>>386336328
I knew avoiding that Prey game was a good idea. Fucking hell man.
>>
File: CTzje8zVAAANuVn[1].jpg (19KB, 318x322px) Image search: [Google]
CTzje8zVAAANuVn[1].jpg
19KB, 318x322px
>>386336486
>>386336580
>>386336714
>>386337618
>>386336795
>>386338330
topic deflection (it wasn't good anyway)

>>386337451
>>386338009
>>386339531
>>386342386
>>386345513
>>386337718
all caps narrative shifting

>>386336982
poisoning the well with crazy shit

I wonder who could be behind these posts
>>
>>386346389
>being passionate making shit

What a waste
>>
>Far Cry 3 but in space would have been awesome guys.
Nah.
>>
File: 239345638444.jpg (10KB, 236x247px) Image search: [Google]
239345638444.jpg
10KB, 236x247px
>>386345720
>more shock gameplay
>good

shit was gay as hell.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.