[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and Re-Coded worth playing? I got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 8

File: 250px-KingdomdaysNA.jpg (22KB, 250x223px) Image search: [Google]
250px-KingdomdaysNA.jpg
22KB, 250x223px
Are Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and Re-Coded worth playing? I got the PS4 collection, and am pretty disapointed about the fact that they are just cutscenes. Wasn't coded just a fucking pre smartphone era phone game? Who cares about the story?
>>
>>386336134
Days has a great story but the gameplay is weak.
Coded has surprisingly solid gameplay but the story is bonkers.
>>
Don't bother with Days.
It's boring, tedious, and poorly balanced with a plot that goes quite literally nowhere until the game's nearly over.

Re:coded is fun as fuck though, and I definitely recommend it.
>>
>we almost had a MH styled game with KH characters
>Square fucked it up
>>
>>386336927
MonHun is trash, as evidenced by every game that tries to ape it
>>
File: xion smile.png (69KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
xion smile.png
69KB, 300x400px
>>386336134
days is alright, it can be a bit repetitive sometimes but the skill/inventory system is really fun to mess around with and the plot is good. I would recommend either reading the secret files alongside the regular files as you unlock them though, if you already know the basic plot then these secret files make everything much more interesting.

http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Secret_Reports
>>
Re: Coded is fun. Days is garbage.
>>
>>386336976
>do a thing
>other people tries to copy thing
>copied thing is bad
>therefore, original is bad

You shouldn't be allowed to express any opinion
>>
>>386339079
>no good copies exist
Surely this can only mean the original was a miracle crafted by the gods themselves, and not that it was actually also bad
>>
File: kh nuts.jpg (163KB, 1023x978px) Image search: [Google]
kh nuts.jpg
163KB, 1023x978px
[>>386337085
Don't forget to replace every "ice cream" to sex
>>
Re:Coded is the command deck system done right but hindered by the horrendous mandatory minigames and 0 plot development. Days doesn't hold up well at all today but was pretty fun back in the day if you had the DS and friends to play multiplayer with.
>>
>>386339156
Copying something and failing to copy the essence of the original is one of the most common things in this world.

All MH clones, good mention to dauntless
The MOBA saturation
The soulslike genre, Dark Souls 2 is the perfect example on how despite having the same engine, money and assets from a souls game, they completly failed to make one.

There's a lot of shit in game design, or design of anything in general that aren't seen at first glance but have a lot of tough behind it so it ends up being a great product.
Some Hack'n'slash games from platinum and also franchises like Ninja Gaiden have the game freeze for 0.3s every time you hit something. During gameplay, you don't notice it, but it adds a lot of weight to attacks. Now, a lot of indie or others Hack'n'slash lack this effect, and fail to dwliver weight on attacks, despite doing many things like the original. Now multiply this kind of details for 50 over the sounds, level design, enemy design, etc.

You can't just "copy" a game and make it succeed, if you have no idea what made that game unique and special in the first place.
100 monkeys could make you copies of a car, I doubt any of that car would be functional, doesn't mean an actual car isn't good.
>>
File: 1309062037623.jpg (73KB, 600x642px) Image search: [Google]
1309062037623.jpg
73KB, 600x642px
>>386336205
>but the gameplay is weak.
I really liked playing as all the characters. All 13 Org members, plus a few hidden ones, and Roxas has a couple combo types depending on what keyblade he is using. Granted, you can only use them when replaying the levels. The main story is pretty good but you are forced to be Roxas in it.

Re:Coded is a remake of a mobile game. I didn't like it's gameplay and it's story is literally nothing.

They both suffer from the same thing, being original DS titles. Leading to the worlds and levels being very dull. Everything in the game is just large open rooms connected to each other.
>>
>>386339703
>Dark Souls 2 is the perfect example on how despite having the same engine, money and assets from a souls game
DaSII actually uses a new engine and doesn't reuse any assets from Demon's or Dark 1

Not even the mechanics function the same

Anyway, name one good MonHun clone
Surely, there should be AT LEAST one, right?
I mean, it's not as though the MonHun design template is itself flawed, right?
>>
>>386339909
the vast majority of characters feel like absolute shit to play
>>
>>386339909
You should give them both another playthrough. I have a feeling it's been a while.

Also, Re:coded being a remake of coded is almost completely irrelevant, as it doesn't share any of the same gameplay mechanics, or even any assets.
The only thing that survived the transition was the story.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMVflop7qnA
>>
>>386339927
There aren't. Before Nioh, was there a good souls-like?No. And why did Nioh work? because they put their own vision and gimmicks, so rather than a copy, it was a twist, sonething more original.

You're literally telling me that because nobody has been able to top MH, the game is bad. How fucking old are you
>>
>>386340805
>Before Nioh, was there a good souls-like?
Souls has only been around half the time MH has, with far fewer games, including those that take inspiration from it.

>because they put their own vision and gimmicks, so rather than a copy, it was a twist, sonething more original.
So you're telling me that not a single game has tried to do this for MonHun?

Even though it's one of the most popular games in Japan and has been around for 13 years?

Not a SINGLE game has tried to do "their own" MonHun?
>>
>>386340157
>You should give them both another playthrough. I have a feeling it's been a while.
I has been a while. I think I will go pop it in and play again, I got the cart sitting over here. Other then standard systems flaws of boring levels and the movement controls being clunky from it being on the DS I don't remember anything bad. I even liked it's panel leveling systems.
>>
>>386341264
I would tell you what's wrong with the game, but unfortunately it's pretty hard to miss
>>
>>386336134
Sure, why not?
>>
>>386336134
I thought days was fun.
>>
>>386341019
Oh, plenty. Soul sacrifice, Dauntless, that other franchise that ws something like "toikuden" . But none managed to be as good and pull as much numbers as MH

There's a fundamental difference on how a game WORKS and how a game FEELS.
How does Mario work? he jumps and... that's pretty much it. But how does Mario feel? He has many different jumps, air control sounds, reaction to the enviroment, etc.
Now what if a character just jumped? regular jump, with some air control. In the same level as mario, beig able to beat a mario game.

But you wouldn't like it. why, if they both are characters that jump on a platform game? Because Mario has feedback, more options, feels agile, natural.
Well, many games copy how Mh work, but not how it feels. Go look or play Dauntless, and you'll understand
>>
>>386336134
Re:Coded is fun as fuck, though it experiments a lot and it doesn't always work. The regular gameplay style is really good and surprisingly the best version of the command deck system.
Days is fucking terrible and the movie isn't even worth watching. Read the manga.
>>
>>386339319
But Axel and Roxas had ice cream all the time.
>>
>>386341981
>Well, many games copy how Mh work, but not how it feels.
Then they should be good games, because MonHun feels like shit

But, alas...
>>
>>386336134
>358/2 Days
No. Never.
>Re-Coded
I guess.
>>
>>386336134
Re:Coded is fun as fuck, I don't mind the story at all since Nomura was drunk when he made it. When you get in that mindset, you enjoy the wonky story & I hope Data-Sora returns just cause it's so strange.
>>
>>386342218
I want a Data-Sora boss in KHIII
>>
>>386342256
I want KHIII
>>
>>386342332
I feel like it was easier to wait for KHIII before it had a release window

Now I'm dying man
>>
>>386336134
Kingdom Hearts in general is not worth playing
>>
>>386342096
Indeed they did. Though they did mix it up a little and had ice cream with Xion once in awhile.
>>
>>386336134
Days has an interesting story and bland gameplay.
Coded has interesting gameplay and a bland story.
>>
File: that'snuts.png (211KB, 486x288px) Image search: [Google]
that'snuts.png
211KB, 486x288px
>>386342447
>>
>>386342332
>I want KHIII
If you've played Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance, no. No, you really don't
>>
>>386342408
Stay strong, you just need to wait one year or so

There will be plenty of informations and new trailers from now on, but you still have to be patient

I know you can do it, anon
>>
>>386342541
It's true. Osaka team has ruined any chance Kingdom Hearts had to be a good franchise
>>
>>386342547
>m-muh Osaka
Go away please

0.2 was great and KHIII is looking even better.
>>
>>386342547
But KH3 isn't command deck based like them?
>>
>>386342601
The Osaka/Tokyo thing died in 2013.
>>
>>386342601
There's no real Tokyo and Osaka teams anymore. They've been spread across SE to work on multiple titles.
>>
>>386342628
>>386342658
>0.2 was great
No, it really wasn't. If anything it's a textbook reason why KH3 will fail. No depth, no real challenge, just bullshit bosses that randomly decide when you die. It's just another bump in the poorly maintained road that is Osaka teams development history. Why else do you think the KH series has been selling less and less with each iteration?
>>
>>386342547
I know the icky birth by sleep team is making it, that just killed my decade long wait like you wouldn't believe

I know it was on the psp, but those guys can't even program countering in their games
>>
>>386342753
>just bullshit bosses that randomly decide when you die
Maybe before you criticize the game, you actually become competent at playing it.

>Why else do you think the KH series has been selling less and less with each iteration?
Because this is the natural trend for most series.
Because the series had a bad habit of splitting off to a new platform every game.
>>
>>386342137
Nah, you just don't like the game, that's all.
>>
>>386342137
>MonHun feels like shit
wew lad
>>
>>386342908
I would like it if it were good, that's the thing
>>
Re:Coded has possibly the best battle system in the series. Like it's been said in the thread, it's the command system done right.
>>
>>386342753
>No depth, no real challenge
Maybe if you played on Easy and never actually tried to do combos, yeah
>just bullshit bosses that randomly decide when you die
and a shitty player that can't even read the paterns of a Kingdom Hearts boss (they even simplified one of the bosses because he was "too difficult for new players" so you have no excuses)
>Why else do you think the KH series has been selling less and less with each iteration?
why would you buy KH2 if you didn't play the first one?
sells have nothing to do with quality here, KH2 FM is a perfect game with perfect gameplay, yet it sold less than KH1 because people who didn't like the first game won't buy the second one and people who didn't play KH1 won't buy KH2 because of the story
>>
>>386342968
Keep going anon. This is pretty funny now.
>>
>>386342968
Why are companies making clones of it if it's so bad, then?
>>
>>386336134
I really enjoyed coded. It was far better than i had imagined. Fun gameplay and deep gameplay, the spell system is nice. You can combine stuff etc to make new abilities. But the story is such a mess like in all of the khs so nothing new there.
>>
>>386342872
>>386343162
eh, gonna stop you there hotshot. Osaka are masters at unfun gameplay and bosses and 0.2 is no different. With commands being eaten up causing Aqua to not listen to your inputs half the time, which is honestly preferable to the other half when you get to control her because she feels like molasses with shit ground AND air combos, and of course her shotlock is even worse which I don't know how that is even possible, but Osaka didn't stop there with them actively trying to destroy the series reputation(not like it has much of one left after Birth by Shit anyways, but I digress). Oh no, they had to add back in their shit fucking command styles by slyly putting back in the same command system from BBShit in just a subtle enough way no one would notice, and it's apparant in this thread that it worked. You might like half-assed lookalikes but people with taste obviously don't. Frankly anyone smart will realize that Kingdom Hearts 3 was ruined the moment Osaka touched it and will remove themselves from the Kingdom Hearts franchise going back to ONLY play the ONLY game worth playing, Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, and considering you praised 0.2, it's obvious you haven't played the perfect game with perfect gameplay that has zero flaws.

In short, stop trying to say you're Kingdom Hearts fans, if you were, you wouldn't have moved forward with the series.
>>
>>386343395
Because it sells a whole fucking lot

Or are you under the impression Japanese gamers are known for their good taste?
>>
>>386343498
hi bizkit
>>
>>386343498
Wow, this is a lot of autism for just one post.

>the perfect game with perfect gameplay that has zero flaws
Oh, so it's just some shitty bait.
Gotcha.
>>
>>386343498
>I didn't like BBS even though it's one of the best fighting system in KH
>therefore, Osaka team is shit and KHIII will be ruined
>also I'm the real fan, you're not! why? because I say so!

You didn't like the games? stop pretending to care, then
>>
>>386343818
stopped reading there. You clearly don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>386343818

Mate, the Osaka sperging's retarded, but that's just fucking wrong.
>>
>>386343818
>BBS
>one of the best fighting system in KH
Nigga this just isn't true.
It's not even the best Command Deck game.
>>
>>386343818
Not him but you're wrong about BBS being the best. KH2FM is the best. With Re:coded having the best command deck gameplay.
>>
>>386343642
not an argument
>>
>>386344241
Wow. The least you could do is say hello back Mr Rude.
>>
>>386344356
faggot
>>
>>386344013
>>386344053
>>386344061
>>386344154
KH1 : not fun
CoM : really good
Re:CoM : worst shit
KH2 FM : best one
358/2 Days : shit
BBS : nice
Re:Coded : good and fun
DDD : starting fun, ending up annoying
0.2 : could be better but still good

Now tell me BBS is not one of the best
>>
>>386344462
>nice
Is this... better than fun, and good?
This scale is very vague.

Because DDD was fun
And Re:coded was good and fun
But BbS is one of the best, even though it's just "nice"
>>
>>386344462
BBS is not one of the best. If anything it's the worst ARPG ever made. You messed up the rankings
KH1:Bad
COM:Fucking awful
KH2:Best game ever made
Days:Shit
BBS:Worst fucking game ever made
Re-Coded:Gimmicky trash(bad)
DDD:Convoluted garbage
0.2:BBS but prettier
>>
>>386344610
>COM:Fucking awful
so you really have shit tastes
>>
File: giphy (18).gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (18).gif
1MB, 500x281px
Did anyone else feel sorry for Data-Roxas?
>>
>>386344610
Go away
>>
>>386344669
You clearly didn't play COM
>>386344680
keep crying
>>
>>386343498
nigga I understand and share all of your concerns about the gameplay but some credit is due to osaka fro patching some of the common complaints in 0.2 and the zodiac fight has the dna and all the things that made lingering will fight great, the zodiac fight is proof that osaka is aware about revenge values and boss fighting patterns, zodiac has her desperation move and such, it was quite a good fight and miles ahead of the pathetic excuse of optional boss fights in bbs and 3d which were pure shit compared to zodiac.

I personally don't think they can top kh2fm's combat but what they have now is definitely an improvement over their previous shit.
>>
>>386344462
>nice

Even by your metrics it shouldn't be "one of the best".
That's like, saying the cheap Kebab I had for lunch is one of the best thing's I've ever ate just because it's "nice".
>>
>>386344732
CoM is fucking good, Re:CoM is the worst gameplay in any KH game
>>
>>386344780
You're deluding yourself, Re:COM just shows all of COMs flaws in a different angle. Go back and play that GBA trash and you'll see.
>>
>>386342872
>>386343162
Go play through BBS LV1 as Terra and compare it to KH2FM LV1 or even KH1 LV1. There's little to no stagger on both normal enemies and bosses, you'll get randomly punished for doing basic combos during an opening on multiple bosses, and Terra doesn't have the design flaw of "Mash Square and literally have infinite iframes" so you can't cheese fights that way either. And if you don't know about that either, go load up an Aqua or Ven save, get into any fight and mash square. You cannot be hit as long as you're mashing, making their fights painfully easy.

If you're gonna try to play the difficulty card, play on one that actually demonstrates a level of knowledge about the combat system, because on anything that's not LV1 crit you can cheese every fight with square spam or with the magnega+fission firaga combo for normal enemies, and just stack some cures for boss fights with leaf bracer and be literally unkillable
>>
>>386344780
Question. Is there really that big of a difference between the two?
>>
>>386344821
If you don't like KH games why do you pretend to care? stop shitposting and fuck off
>>
>>386344882
You crying still doesn't make me wrong
>>
>>386344837
The way Re:com changed the movement to full 3D made the combat system really a bitch to play.

The card combat system was designed with the isometric side view they had for the GBA.
>>
>>386344676
A little. But he got to be at rest in the end.
>>
>>386344904
you have 0 argument, so I guess that still doesn't make you right either
>>
Re-Coded is essentially a defrag program personified.
>>
>>386344991
I have made multiple arguments, you just don't read
>>
>>386344824
Forgot to mention that you can still just stack cure to cheese fights on LV1 as well in BBS for Aqua and Ven but I'm sure you've gotten the point by now. BBS is painfully easy and broken on a mechanical level for 2/3 characters and all Terra changes is not making you 100% invincible, which ironically makes the post game content almost unplayable for him.
>>
>>386345031
>You clearly didn't play COM
>You're deluding yourself, Re:COM just shows all of COMs flaws in a different angle. Go back and play that GBA trash and you'll see.
>You crying still doesn't make me wrong
nice arguments there
also, "shows all of COMs flaws in a different angle" is not an argument since gameplay is not even the same
>>
>>386344824
Nigga LV1 Crit is broken as fuck on BbS, either in a good way or a bad way depending on the version.

PSP? Fucking awful, you do literal chip damage and have to Ignite the whole game.

2.5? Your damage goes through the roof because of the KH1-esque buff that EXP Zero gives you.
LV1 Aqua is the fastest category for BbS speedruns because of how insanely broken Spellweaver's finisher is.

And anyway, LV1 doesn't actually change the game very much. Unlike KH1 or KHII, your abilities aren't hindered at all.
You can still get Second Chance, Once More, Leaf Bracer, HP Boost, and everything else because abilities aren't tied to your level.
Additionally, you can still get broken commands like Thunder Surge.

LV1 literally only makes the game longer, assuming you don't abuse the damage buffs like with Spellweaver.

>There's little to no stagger on both normal enemies and bosses
This is because stagger works differently.
Because Command Deck was a wildly different system, and the characters are much slower.
You can't chain insanely long combos in BbS, so there's no need for a hitstun that lets you do that. Additionally, this is why revenge value doesn't appear.

BbS's rendition of the Command Deck system is clunky, as expected of the first.
DDD and Re:coded did it better.

Not sure why people have to latch onto BbS so hard. Shit's seven years old and a lot of the things it fucked up got fixed in later games.
>>
>>386345201
>gameplay is not even the same
Nope, this is wrong. You do the exact same thing in both games.
>>
>>386344925
Thanks for explaining.
>>
>>386345449
Yeah, honestly not sure why people defend BBS to this day. CoM was a great spinoff, everything else has had serious problems. Days had a meh story that amounted to nothing, Coded was filled with gimmicks that didn't allow you to just use the combat system, BBS has the whole shit story mixed with inferior gameplay thing, and finally we have .2, which is much better but still clunky, slow and unsatisfying compared to 1 and 2.

I'm still gonna play it to see how it goes, but KH3 looks like a huge mess based on the trailers so far. Camera has a hard time following Sora, command styles are pretty simplistic compared to drive forms, and movement seems just as slow and clunky as .2.
>>
>>386345449
>>386345902
Yep, BBS is the worst game of all time
>>
File: get out v.png (383KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
get out v.png
383KB, 1000x1000px
>>386345449
>>386346008
SoraAlam pls go
>>
>>386345902
>Camera has a hard time following Sora
Could be manual control (to show things off)
Camera was fine in 0.2, no reason to believe it suddenly shat itself in the same engine

>movement seems just as slow and clunky as .2
I don't see that.
>>
>>386346176
Not an argument
>>
>>386346219
Kingdom Hearts was always catered for casuals first. KH2FM was a fluke
>>
>>386346181
Compare the growth abilities in KH2 or even just High Jump and Superglide from KH1 to BBS. Your aerial movement is at most, Jump, dash, jump, dash. That's it, and coming up from grabbing a ledge takes ages for whatever reason. The only time aerial movement isn't ass is when you're in a fight on a lesser difficulty where you still have Combo Master, since you can mash out attacks to move a little and deal damage.

It's not as bad as BBS by any means but .2 is very rough in both its combat and movement compared to the two mainline titles. KH3 appears to have little to no changes in how movement is handled based on watching the trailers closely and slowing them down, so I have no reason to believe it'll be anything different
>>
>>386346609
Aqua's movement in 0.2 is slightly better, but mostly the same, as her control in BbS.
Which makes sense, because 0.2 is explicitly a bridge between BbS and KHIII, gameplay-wise.

Aqua still controls like Aqua, but she's playing in KHIII's engine. That's the idea.

>coming up from grabbing a ledge takes ages for whatever reason
It always has

>.2 is very rough in both its combat and movement compared to the two mainline titles
>mainline
It IS a short episode, and not a full-length game. It's fallacious to compare as if they're equal.
And it's ridiculous to expect a deep and dynamic ability system of a game that short.

>KH3 appears to have little to no changes in how movement is handled based on watching the trailers
Well... they ARE trailers.
They aren't giving away the entire game, you know?

There's already been an interview where Nomura said Sora's endgame mobility was insane.
>>
>>386347252
that's not an excuse for poor gameplay
>>
>>386347449
>poor gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuAhB2iNdzk

If this isn't good gameplay I don't know what is
>>
>>386347671
>I don't know what is
KH2FM critical lvl 1, anymore questions?
>>
>>386347671

>using shotlock to continue the chain of combos

damn I didn't think to try that since the timing on the fight is pretty tight, I also didn't know that you could cancel her gay blizzard attack with thunder, fuck there is so much more to this fight and after finishing it myself I have to say that there really is a chance that they might pull off great combat in kh3.
>>
>>386348131

also another thing I noticed when you full off all the right counters to her move sets it looks like your imitating her moves like at the end her dm when you block twice and the counter it's like synchronized dancing
>>
So why is BBS considered bad? I'm playing the PS4 HD collection atm and I was really looking forward to it since I only ever played 1&2.

Is it a serious downgrade from 2? The idea of the command deck and multiple characters intrigues me.
>>
>>386349037
Just play it, don't let /v/ color your opinions
>>
>>386349236
I won't I've just heard that it's on par with 2 as the best game.
>>
>>386349037
It's complicated. There's nothing about the game that's inherently bad, but its combat was simplified considerably from KH2, to the detriment of player expression. The story included a few soft retcons of lore established in KH1 and 2 that didn't sit well with some players.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhcqCIWc2wY
This video is long as shit, but it does a great job of explaining why BBS was a disappointment to some fans.
That said, it's still a fun game and absolutely worth a playthrough. Some prefer its gameplay to KH1 & 2, and there's nothing wrong with that. Like >>386349236 said, you should just play it yourself and see if *you* like it.
>>
>>386349037
If you've even ever looked at an ARPG before you'd realize why BBS is so bad
>>
File: cb9.png (822KB, 456x451px) Image search: [Google]
cb9.png
822KB, 456x451px
>>386336134
why does this same fucktard show up in every KH thread and whine about osaka or whatever
>>
>>386349037
It plays like ass, especially compared to KH2 that came out right before it. I mean it's still playable, but you can really feel the drop.

If you've been playing through the games, you'll probably enjoy it, it's not a super horrible game by any means, it's decent enough, but yeah. The command deck doesn't work as well as something like say, Coded too.
>>
>>386350570
So dumbasses like you don't recommend their shit games
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.