[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Beat Final Fantasy VII 4 times >can never get into Crisis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (871KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
871KB, 960x540px
>Beat Final Fantasy VII 4 times
>can never get into Crisis Core

What are some video games that (You) just couldn't get into?
>>
valkyria chronicles. And normally i love srpgs.
>>
Crisis Core is awful.

They completely ruined Zack's death by glorifying it.
>>
File: C58-8n_XQAAyZpQ.jpg (40KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C58-8n_XQAAyZpQ.jpg
40KB, 1200x675px
>>386334861
Feels like I can't get into anything anymore
>>
>>386335750
It's the gameplay that sucks
>>
>>386335827

Yeah I agree, but the story is awful as well.
>>
Diablo and Destiny.

I just don't enjoy these types of games where the endgame revolves around "you get better loot!" as incentive to keep playing.
>>
Chrono Trigger and yet I love JRPGs.
>>
File: tfw+forward.jpg (48KB, 500x596px) Image search: [Google]
tfw+forward.jpg
48KB, 500x596px
>>386335820
>27 years old
>have a career
>everytime I play a game I feel bored despite all the crazy shit happening on screen
I know that feel. I'm honestly thinking it's time to move on.
>>
hey lets make a whole game around a totally irrelevant jobber that got cucked after death

also let's put gackt in it
>>
i raped the fuck out of crisis core. beat sephiroth in the reactor within two moves.
>>
the witcher series, namely Witcher 1

i had to push myself to get through the first game, but i'm glad i did because witcher 2 was fun and witcher 3 was fucking amazing.
>>
>>386335827
gameplay is better than ffxv
>>
>>386336060
what games did you play to warrant those thoughts anon?
>>
>>386336729
Fuck off NiethOF
>>
>>386336729

That's not saying much.
>>
spam quake/osmose

there's crisis core
>>
>>386334861
fallout new vegas. the story and missions seem kinda interesting but everything is complete fucking shit in this game.
>>
File: xtgmegouciiyyqbutaue.jpg (54KB, 800x512px) Image search: [Google]
xtgmegouciiyyqbutaue.jpg
54KB, 800x512px
>>386335820

I'm kinda starting to feel this way since I've been getting older. It seems these days I really only like RPGs and Platformers. I really liked Splatoon 2 for a about a week and just stopped caring completely.

>tfw I spent all the time making the Splatoon 2 Amiibos and don't give a shit anymore.
>>
>>386335820
>>386336060
have you two been using vidya as your main source of entertainment or something? that kinda shit can get kinda tiring over time, even if you do play a different game each time. it's like having your favourite food type for every meal and every day. you simply just get fed up over it.

give it a year or two and do something else to waste your time. if you don't come back, good for you. and if you do come back missing video games, that re-entry will probably heal you of any jaded or critical opinion of games. getting back to vidya after 4-5 years felt refreshing to me, as everything felt new.
>>
Crisis Core is actually my favorite PSP game.
I loved the story and the gameplay, especially the summons.
>>
File: 1482803676843.jpg (67KB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
1482803676843.jpg
67KB, 500x459px
>>386337571

>Another hobby besides vidya

I honestly can't think of anything else to do.
>>
>>386337667
Whirr up your imagination and start reading some books.
>>
>>386334861
Funnily enough, Final Fantasy VII. No matter how hard I try I just can't bring myself to continue playing after leaving Midgar. I've tried about three or four times now and the furthest I've ever got was Fort Condor.
>>
>>386334861
>>386335750
>>386335827
>>386335915
remove genesis and angeal
game improved
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.