[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (401KB, 1208x692px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
401KB, 1208x692px
>Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.

Does /v/ have a video game related job? Has your love for video games helped you in the real world?
>>
Most retarded advice ever.
Hobbies should stay as hobbies if tou want to do anything in life.
I have a Masters in Game Design.
I do marketing and administration, make waaay more than any videogame employee will. Go figure.
>>
>>386331485
Notch made a game and made 2.5 billion dollars, 2.5 billion more than you will make in your life time by following his dreams
>>
>>386331697
Because ONE PERSON out of 7,000,000,000 became a billionare making a game it means EVERYONE that makes a shitty game will become one as well. Stupid NEET.
>>
>>386331697
anecdotal evidence. Neymar made 200 million pound by playing football so you'll pick up football?
>>
>>386331168

I am on the ethics committee for a major developer.
>>
>>386332193
because it's not something I have INTEREST in, unlike video games ret*rd...
>>
>>386331168
Playing video games =/= Making video games

Do not make the same mistake I did. That's all I will say.
>>
>love for video games
I'm sorry, what?
>>
File: giphy.gif (375KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
375KB, 480x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o

Watch this. Follow opportunity and keep your hobbies.
>>
>>386332225
epic bait /b/ro
>>
>>386332272
What if my passion is to be a wageslave?
>>
File: 1431095143628.jpg (389KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1431095143628.jpg
389KB, 1284x980px
>>386331168
>>386331697
>The fucking state of the children you share this board with
>>
>>386331697
Survivor bias. Plenty of people become rich entrepreneurs, but the vast majority of them fail completely.
>>
>>386331168
>being literally milked by a (((college))) selling you bullshit dreams

Get it together, man. Invest in a stable future.
>>
I'm a vidya journalist and it really is fucking shit
>>
>>386332534
>applied for a vidya news site
>had some fun for 1-2 months
>end up in a completely different division and have to write trash about Naruto
At least you're still writing about vidya
>>
>>386333782
>>end up in a completely different division and have to write trash about Naruto
L M A O
M
A
O
Take solace in the fact that you are at least getting paid.
>>
Yes, I am a Dragoon
>>
>>386334556
Yeah. Thanks to all of the clicks, I have money to waste on video games and merchandises of fictional girls
>>
>>386331168
Don't work in the video games industry. EVER.
>>
>>386334986
You really should be saving up that money instead of using it on impractical shit that only serves to take up space when a picture of that thing serves almost the same purpose.
>>
I work as a game planner at Square Enix in Japan, it's pretty fun.
>>
>>386333782
Better than having to pretend to like capeshit because the faggot consumers click the shit out of capeshit links
>>
>>386336730
Don't worry anon, I do both.
It's not like buy-worthy games and useless junks are being released every single months
>>386337081
Almost sounds as bad in my opinion. I'm literally there just to bump site traffics too
>>
>>386331697
Notch repurposed someone elses existing engine and somehow made money. It's fucking insane how lucky he is when he wasn't even the first person to make 3D lego. Notch was making a mint before minecraft even had any semblance of gameplay past bland sandbox.

The dude might as well have won the lottery for all the relation any "work" he did at the beginning had to do with his success.

t. minecraft player back when it had like 50 players on a shitty website nobody had heard of.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.