[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just wanted to say fuck you to the Brazilian and Russian scum.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: jMux8ZqzKMhECxQuhgu4NrbqrA.png (595KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
jMux8ZqzKMhECxQuhgu4NrbqrA.png
595KB, 1200x630px
Just wanted to say fuck you to the Brazilian and Russian scum. It's a good thing SE isn't standing up to third worlders ruining good games. Good riddance to complete shitters.
>>
>>386330417
What happened?
>>
>>386330456
SE brought up the price for monthly subs in BR/RU to match those of America, cue the chimpout
>>
>>386330417
>>Good riddance to complete shitters.
>while majority of the NA playerbase are beyond shitters
??????
no really Ive spent one or two weeks already seeing my buddy complain about failing halicarnassus, investing 1 to 4 hours a day with his static. I still don't understand how in the mighty fuckery they cant clear it but he refuses for help
>>
File: 814368bd.jpg (86KB, 749x335px) Image search: [Google]
814368bd.jpg
86KB, 749x335px
>>386330481
>Raise the price
>Fewer players willing to pay their monthly sub to be expected
SE trying to shoot itself in the foot again? As far as I am aware they are the minority, and are not as obnoxious as retards in f2p games.
>>
>>386330417
>FFXIV
>good game

grind grind grind grind
>>
>>386330807
It has a great story. Especially ARR's.
>>
>>386330982
>It has a great story. Especially ARR's.

No it fucking doesn't. It's some of the boring shit. Chore simulator to summon primals and horrible politics at the waking sands is bad writing.
>>
>>386330982
>especially ARR

what the fuck, HW/SB are a lot better
>>
>>386331145
>>386331084
t. contrarians
No, fuckers. ARR's story was about a tale about rebuilding Eorzea, making long-lasting friendships, and killing gods. HW/SB is just dog shit compared to ARR.
>>
File: conch 3.png (851KB, 795x521px) Image search: [Google]
conch 3.png
851KB, 795x521px
>>386331375
>liking HW/SB's story more than ARR is contrarian

delusional
>>
>>386330417
get good first instead of blaming others
>>
>>386331375
>t. contrarians
>HW/SB is just dog shit compared to ARR
Yeah, anyone who doesn't think ARR's story is the best is clearly contrarian!
Who could forget the amazing moments in ARR like:
>With those stone you can access the vortex where Garuda i-LOL SORRY WRONG ELEMENT
>Repeat x3
>Speak to Minfilia in the Waking Sands
>Hope you like extraneous bullshit for hours before you can even try fighting Titan
>B-But it's okay because Y'shtola pointed out how stupid it is. That makes it all better!
>Literally every single but of useless, boring bullshit in 2.1 -> 2.4
>The twist of Lahabrea possessing Thancred, which nobody really care too much about, before or after. And it's never addressed again.
>Just the Ascians in fucking general.
>>
How good/cool.is Red Mage if I wanna make a Famboyant as fuck character? Is it a proper DPS too?
Does the game play well on a controller on PC and it's possible to keep my DPS at the same level as keyboard players?
>>
>>386331375
The only part of ARR's story that was better than HW/SB was Coil.

Coil was much fucking better than Alexander or (from the looks of where things are going) Omega. But that doesn't excuse the main ARR story being a bunch of tedious, filler bullshit that only exists because the devs had 18 months to scramble together a story that wasn't Coil, yet had to occupy 40-50 levels.
>>
>>386331440
No, most people have played ARR and loved it, then sub numbers actually decreased because HW/SB was so bad
>>386331637
nothing wrong with this. stop being lazy.
>Hope you like extraneous bullshit for hours before you can even try fighting Titan
Yeah, ever heard of exposition? Those quests exist so you know WHY you're fighting a giant rock god
>B-But it's okay because Y'shtola pointed out how stupid it is. That makes it all better!
Never said that.
>Literally every single but of useless, boring bullshit in 2.1 -> 2.4
Nope. There was Leviathan and Ramuh. Plus, tons of content if you loved ARR (like I did and still do.)
>Just the Ascians in fucking general.
They are undeniably the best villains in the entire FF series. Even better than the fal'Cie from XIII. Black robes, excellent design choices, and motives. Ascians are good, stop baiting.

>>386331748
>filler bullshit
Nope. It's called exposition and actually building up the world and characters. I'm sorry this complex game went over your head.
>>
>>386331969
>then sub numbers actually decreased because HW/SB was so bad

went full retard, subs have continuously gone up since HW and are at a high point now. Try harder
>>
>>386331375
ARR's story is fucking terrible and ruins a ton of interesting plot points from 1.0.

It also makes Gaius go from an antihero to le edgy antagonist. Fuck ARR's story.

1.0 > HW > SB >>>>>>>>>> ARR. Coil was good though.
>>
ARR may have shit story, but SB's beginning and end were so horrible I lamented the fact I can't just slaughter the rebellion and play slap ass with Zenos all day in the royal hunting ground.
What's bizarre is how amazing the Doma section is compared to the Ala Mhigan. It's as if two teams worked on it and you can see where the passion and effort went. The Nadaam especially.
And fuck Lyse. Jesus, fuck her. Her whole "I took my sister's identity" plot is nonsensical and useless in a storytelling perspective and she did absolutely nothing in the whole expansion. Like, legit what did she do that's not "trying to punch things and whine that poor peasants don't want to fight."
SB has the potential to have a good story if Lyse wasn't being shoehorned in.
>>
>>386332147
Is there any way to experience 1.0's story? What was it like
>>
>>386332424
>What was it like
At launch it was a bunch of stories that never really had the chance to go anywhere, with a handful of them having actually decent animation.
Seventh Umbral Era story was good, mostly because it could have a definitive conclusion and didn't have to worry about the status quo. World ending and all that.
>>
>>386332147
>ruins a ton of interesting plot points from 1.0
I feel like the dev team almost gets off on the idea of rubbing 1.0 characters and concepts into the dirt.

A lot of potentially interesting plot points never come back, entire concepts were dropped, most characters returning from 1.0 are absolutely fucking useless (see; Scions), Ala Mhigo felt like a half-assed afterthought in its own expansion, etc.
>>
>>386332290
>SB has the potential to have a good story if Lyse wasn't being shoehorned in.
Wait until the next expansion, where they shoehorn in Blindy-'my only use is to pop a bubble once per story'-Shitola.
>>
how accurate is the trial to the full game? I'm at level 18 and thinking of peacing out
>>
File: emoji.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
emoji.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>386335259
game doesn't start until level 50, making the trial go to only level 35 instead of two weeks like it originally was is a retarded move on SE's part
>>
OP you sound like a really pleasant person to be around
I hope everything goes well in your life and your mom stays strong and healthy
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.