[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>brand new zelda for a brand new system >everybody forgot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: b.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>brand new zelda for a brand new system
>everybody forgot about it a few months later

what happened?
>>
Forgot about what?
>>
>>386327010

First "DLC" was a joke and everyone waiting for the Story DLC
>>
Friendship with BOTW has ended. Skyward Sword is noy my best friend.
>>
>>386327010
it was forgettable trash, thats why.
>>
>>386327010
BotW is basically Skyrim of Zelda. Every journo and normie loves it but watch it become the worst Zelda game in year or two.
>>
Twilight Princess tho
>>
Still haven't picked it up, mostly cause the switch has shit for games right now
>>
i member
>>
>>386327010
>everybody forgot about it a few months later
There's a bunch of threads daily, the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>386327010
>forgot
Huh?
>>
>>386327010
I thought BotW was a disappointment, but if you think /v/'s stopped talking about it you must be fucking blind. /v/ will probably never stop talking about it ever.
>>
>>386327368
Not to mention 'a few months later' is when you'd expect threads to die down.
>>
>>386327010

It wasn't a Zelda game. Overworld's fine I guess but the rest of the formula got skimped on.
>>
>>386327581
>formula got skimped on
Thank fucking god.
>>
>>386327010
I'm fucking old, old enough to grow up playing LoZ on nes, and I absolutely loved BOTW but god damn i'm done with it.

As soon as I beat Ocarina, or wind waker, i wanted to make a new file and play it again, but with BoTW, even tho my experience was great, i was kinda glad to be done with it.
>>
>>386327010
The only real problem I have are the silver enemies, especially on hard mode, unless you're loaded on royal weapons it's just not worth it to engage them.
>>
File: Groose.png (126KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
Groose.png
126KB, 500x373px
>>386327010
Everyone who wanted to play it has already played it. What is there to discuss?
>>
>>386327010
started today.
play a little bit with the cemu settings looks nice at 4k its playable.
2 hours later, this shit is huge but it feels very empty. stamina is depleted almost instantly and I have to walk like a fucking mile.it feels like those generic mmos but with link mod. why they took the grass hearts away why?
>>
File: 1498701781565_01.png (210KB, 331x410px) Image search: [Google]
1498701781565_01.png
210KB, 331x410px
>>386327010
>mfw i'm still playing it and it's still amazing

>>386327863
I feel like a lot of people that don't like the game also don't know how to play it. Use your elements. Hard mode requires you to do maximal damage by wasting as little of your weapons as you can. Light your wooden weapons on fire, freeze enemies before attacking them with heavy weapons, combine updrafts with fast draw bows to get 5 headshots in a row, drop elemental chuchu jelly as traps. Your environment always gives you opportunities too. Hard mode isn't that difficult, you just need to be aware of what you can do in order to be successful.
>>
Probably because ive sank 200 hours into the game.

It was excellent
>>
I liked the game, aside from lack of enemy variety, caves and structures to explore, you're mostly just climbing all over shit.
>>
File: 1501862787858.jpg (111KB, 700x913px) Image search: [Google]
1501862787858.jpg
111KB, 700x913px
>>386327010
Mandatory

When it will end?
>>
>>386327010
>At least half a dozen threads about it on a slow day, every one of them reaching post limit
What do you mean? Nobody forgot about it.
>>
>>386330003
never, expect a slowdown when odyssey/xenoblade 2 come out then a boom again after the VGAs
>>
>>386329026
t.shitter who haven't even left the plateau and think running is the best way to travel

I finally get it. Those saying the game is empty is a hearts investing faggot that has no fucking idea how to paraglide
>>
>>386329054
>go to tropical zone
>encounter base full of lizaflos
>climb onto nearby rock
>raise ice platform and drop yellow chus
>lure over lizalflos
>break ice block and fire an arrow
>incinerate most lizalflos
Man I love BoTW
>>
>>386330160
That if Zelda wins and Sony did not pay in full so Horizon Dawn is on top.
>>
>>386330305
Or how to use a horse either it seems

Fuck how uncreative can you get?
>>
>>386327708
Same experience here, I don't think BotW has very much replay value. Most of the enjoyment of the game comes from discovery, exploration, experimenting with mechanics and physics. Replaying it will never have the same impact.
>>
>>386330392
The horses aren't very fun to ride, they handle like ass. The only horse that felt good to ride was the ghost horse, and you can't keep that one so it just makes the other horses feel even worse.
>>
>>386330459
this goes for every game that's not a character action game like DMC
>>
>>386327708
That's more open world fatigue than anything, I beat BOTW 3 weeks after release after playing it nonstop. I put in a good 100+ hours? Felt so tired of it afterwards but after a few months I wiped my old save and started again and it is still fun, especially now that I know the game and what to do in the right order. It's kind of like blasting through ocarina for fun in a few days, but in a few weeks instead. You know all the strokes but it is still fun to make them again
>>
>>386330520
No, the other Zelda's have fine replay value. I've played OoT at least once a year ever since it came out, it was a very tightly designed experience that remains fun to go through again and again. I just don't see myself ever replaying BotW in full. It was a great journey but I just don't think it will ever have the same replay value.

>>386330632
I'm not sure that will be the case, they are very different games. I've never found any open world sandbox style game to have very much replay value, you play them to 100% and all the potential enjoyment you might get from it is squeezed out. Unless you can play a different build with a substantially different play style of course, but that is not the case with BotW.
>>
>>386327434
/thread
>>
>>386327010
Open world meme happened
>>
No nude mods
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.