[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this game is about 5 years old Jesus christ, time flies.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 76d.jpg (2MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
76d.jpg
2MB, 2880x1800px
>this game is about 5 years old

Jesus christ, time flies. Overdue for a sequel?
>>
RED SUN.
>>
>>386324747
RED SUN OVER PARADISE
>>
>>386324643
GOAT game. The soundtrack gets me so fucking hyped, I use it whenever I have to do some chores.

Platinum are so fucking busy they don't have time to make a sequel for this even if they want to.
>>
File: .gif (442KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
442KB, 200x199px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ-drpEGRc0
Name a better song.
>>
It was good, yeah. Didn't really have much depth though, but then Platinum games rarely do.
>>
File: 6750867_p0.jpg (198KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
6750867_p0.jpg
198KB, 480x640px
>>386325391
>>
>>386324643
Hopefully never
PG still can't into good videogames
>>
Never going to happen. The game was already in planning stages and was teased at the Taipei Game Show in 2015.
Around this time Konami decided that video games weren't worth the effort and refocused their entire business attitude. The game was quietly cancelled and their bridges with Platinum were probably burned.
>>
File: Antiheld-186913-REVEANGANCE.png (967KB, 680x950px) Image search: [Google]
Antiheld-186913-REVEANGANCE.png
967KB, 680x950px
>>386324643
I wouldn't doubt that Konami would fund a MGR pachinko
>>
>>386325564
Ninetendo's got them by the balls.
They have all those Switch ports to make before they can start thinking about any new game.
>>
File: shook babby.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
shook babby.webm
1MB, 720x404px
RULES
>>
>>386324643
Replayed it recently. It reminds me of why I like video games.
>>
>>386325732
>They have all those Switch ports to make
[citation needed]
>>
This is what games should be like. 5-10 hours of pure adrenaline, none of this "open" world bullshit with endless copypasted stuff
>>
File: rutger hauer.jpg (55KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
rutger hauer.jpg
55KB, 500x680px
It was ridiculously and against all odds good. So good that it's among the best videogame experiences there are in its genre. It's so good that can't be replicated unless the exact same team worked on a sequel, Konami gave greenlight, Christophersson did the OST again, and the writer was also on board to it, with Kojima's blessing.

That lightning isn't going to strike in the same place twice. Just for the soundtrack I guarantee it CAN NOT BE DONE AGAIN.
>>
>>386324643
Konami fucked off knowing they could never make anything as great again from their properties.
>>
>>386325314
HEAT OF THE DESERT
DUST SETTLES ON MY FACE
WITHOUT A COMPASS, THE SOLDIER KNOWS NO DISGRACE

OUT OF THE ASHES
THE EAGLE RISES STILL
FREEDOM IS COMING TO ALL MEN WHO BEND THEIR WILL
>>
Mistral's boss fight gives me a wild erection that could pierce my desktop table

When the chorus enters I cum incontrollably to her perfect butt cheeks and lyrics
>>
File: titanfall 2 gameplay.jpg (186KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
titanfall 2 gameplay.jpg
186KB, 960x960px
>>386325314
>THE TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>HAS COME TO AN EEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNDDDD

>YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHH THIS IS WHAT NATURE PLANNEEEEED
>>
>>386326324
or roguelikes.
>>
RULES OF NATURE
>>
I had a lot of fun with it after getting it on the Steam sale, and I'm not much for CUHRAYZEE games. Whatever negatives I had were pretty much made up by the fucking soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTnuw77_vzw
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.