[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For fuck's sake, why is there nothing worth buying on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1500000457649.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500000457649.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
For fuck's sake, why is there nothing worth buying on the Switch? Can't decide between Blaster Master Zero and Mighty Gunvolt Burst, and the rest is nothing but shovelware
>>
>>386301456
I agree. I'm waiting for Sonic Mania and Hollow Knight.
>>
cmon man

>he bought a switch without doing research especially after the wii u
>>
Cave Story
>>
>>386301456
should i watch this anime
>>
>>386301989
It's fun but bad.
>>
>bought a switch

You only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>386301989
definitely not
>>
>>386301989
It literally hinges on how amusing/entertaining you find Yuno. The show is pretty lame without her antics.
>>
File: 1453404154990.gif (42KB, 192x224px) Image search: [Google]
1453404154990.gif
42KB, 192x224px
>bought a Switch a few months after it came out

Jesus Christ you idiot, of course there isn't going to be much games out yet.
>>
File: Yukiteru.jpg (66KB, 716x391px) Image search: [Google]
Yukiteru.jpg
66KB, 716x391px
>>386301989

If you want to see one of the shittiest fucking protagonists, then go for it.
>>
Should've thought of that before you bought a shit console. It only has three good exclusives right now (Super Bomberman R, ARMS, Splatoon 2) so if you're not too keen on those three then why buy a Switch?
>>
>>386303342

Splatoon 2 is the only one of those 3 that won't give you buyer's remorse.
>>
>>386302660
This too, Yuki is a crash course in how to make the worst possible fucking decision, or no decision, every fucking time.
>>
>>386301989
>God decides to do a battle survival.
>God doesn't like a candidate that he himself chose, so He gives the others participant super powers to beat him.

>Participants have to battle to the death, there is no other way around.
>Dude and his girlfriend (both are in love with the force of thousand suns) beat the mc but don't kill him because plot armor reasons, mc returns later and kills both.

I could go on forever, is shit.
>>
>>386304476
Thanks Ivan.
>>
>new weekly game gets announced for PS4
>comments flooded with "pls make a switch version"
Why do people buy a console that doesn't have games the want instead of a console with games they want?
>>
>>386301989
Its a fun ride, but don't take it too seriously. Actually, nevermind. You have to put up with 24 episodes, or however many it was, with this weenie >>386302660. He was cool for a whole 5 minutes, and then he goes back to being a bitch. What a fucking disappointment.
>>
>>386305358
>>386302660
>>386303892
>OVA drops Yuki completely, except for the last 30 seconds
They knew what they were doing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.