[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pic related really the best way to play this game? I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Is pic related really the best way to play this game?

I'd really rather not buy a vita or pstv just for this single game, then treat it like a Wii u 2.0

>But anon, you can hack it!

I can just play the same games you want me to hack it for on my PC
>>
>>386294279
Yeah, it definitely is the best way, but if you really don't want a Vita TV the PS2 version is still amazing. I'd say a Vita TV would be worth it if you're interested in like 2 or 3 other vita games. If you like niche Japanese stuff, the vita has a lot of games for you.
>>
>>386294279
It's extra content is a plus and chies voice change is good. The ps2 version isn't that much different. Look up a description on the character Marie. If you don't like her just play the ps2 version.
>>
It's the best way, but the PS2 version is completely fine. Worst thing is that you'll be used to old Chie's voice instead of new, so the spinoffs might be disappointing in that aspect.
>>
>>386294701
>Chie's voice change is good
Fuckng kill yourself filth
>>
>>386294646
The only thing keeping me from biting the bullet and buying it is what else is there for the system. As far as Ive heard, P4G is the only thing worth playing.
>>
Golden is the best way. Hack it and play the undub version to experience rie kugimiya's senpai.
>>
>>386294701
Marie is completely optional tho. If you don't like her you pretty much never have to interact with her.
>>
It's the best way to play it, but that doesn't mean the ps2 version is bad, if you aren't interested in other ps vita games then it doesn't worth it. If you don't care about the money then buy it and try other games otherwise just play the ps2
>>
Yes, it's the best way to play Persona 4.
/thread
You either deal with it or you don't, /v/ is not your mother, you have to decide on what to do yourself
>>
>>386294279
Golden is amazing. Looking back on it , im kinda mixed on if I regret my purchase or not. It depends on your economic standing desu. If you have money to spare, go for it for sure.
>>
File: yshsqq.jpg (4MB, 1491x6094px) Image search: [Google]
yshsqq.jpg
4MB, 1491x6094px
>>386295053
Again, if you like niche Japanese things, there's a lot of games you'd like. This list is pretty up to date.
>>
>>386294279

I went through with it and honestly its nothing like buying a Wii U. PSTVs are cheap as fuck and the system is so small that even if your express desire is to play one game on it it's hardly a paperweight. Also Persona 4 Golden is long as fuck so it's definitely justifiable.
>>
>emulate Persona 5 on RPCSX3
>play a game with good pacing and a full cast of good characters instead of P4s lopsided roster where all the enjoyable party members come halfway into the game
>play a game where there's more than one singular villain that can be spoiled at any point and ruin the tension of several mysterious plot points
>and better soundtrack, dual-audio voice acting, demon negotiation, social links that actually reward you
Hmmmmmmmmm tough choice
>>
>>386295767
Thank you Anon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.