[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If it wasn't for the shit treatment it got, Ape Escape could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: apeescape-e1362424164231.jpg (68KB, 588x384px) Image search: [Google]
apeescape-e1362424164231.jpg
68KB, 588x384px
If it wasn't for the shit treatment it got, Ape Escape could have stayed as the best PlayStation series.
>>
>>386280912
>Crash Bandicoot fucks up that jump from ps1 to ps2 with Wrath of Cortex
>Spyro fucks up that jump from ps1 to ps2 with Enter the Dragonfly
>Ape Escape fucks up that jump from ps1 to ps2 with Ape Escape 2
why couldn;t they get it right bros??
>>
>>386281281
At least we've had AE3.
>>
>>386281281
AE3 is awesome and 2 is decent, fuck off
>>
>>386281336
Yeah it was decent for what it was, but I think a big part of that was getting Soichi Terada doing the music again because that shit it AE2 was fucking terrible.
>>
>>386280912
What Ape Escapce has that football minigame, the game is awesome wtf?
>>
>>386281520
Maybe the development for 2 was kind of fucked, which is why Ubisoft published it on the US.
>>
>>386281706
2, if i remember correctly.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBAlkpHqXiE
Have you guys practiced your dancing?
>>
How would any of you make a new Ape Escape?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPX-yemalxA
This is my favorite song from the series
>>
>>386281281
But AE2 was good.
>>
>>386282658
But could have been better
>>
>>386282785
a lot fucking better desu
>>
>>386282947
WAY fucking better
>>
>>386282785
B-but it was the first one I played.
>>
>>386283049
You should try the others then
>>
I want Aki to be my mom
>>
Name a flaw about Ape Escape
>>
>>386280912
ape escape was always gimmick shit
>>
>>386283890
Yeah the first game is "gimmicky" because it was the first game to actually utilize the dualshock controller
>>
>>386283890
If anything, it was gimmicky shit done right, because it was a great combination of a better controller and an interestingly done platformer.
Most other 3D platformers don't even have a control scheme similar to Ape Escape.
>>
Remember Mesal Gear Solid?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.