[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD has its hardest difficulty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: H2x1_3DS_MetroidSamusReturns.jpg (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
H2x1_3DS_MetroidSamusReturns.jpg
1MB, 2000x1000px
>Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD has its hardest difficulty mode hidden behind the Ganondorf amiibo
>nobody says a word
>Metroid: Samus Returns has its hardest difficulty mode hidden behind the Metroid amiibo
>FUCK NINTENDO, DEATH TO METROID, BOYCOTT SAMUS RETURNS

Why is it okay for one game but not another?
>>
>>386276253
Because for metroid it also adds the fusion suit and no one played TP HD anyways
>>
>>386276253
Because /v/ is filled with a bunch of stupid faggots.
>>
>>386276253
>nobody says a word
What the fuck are you talking about, you retard? Tons of people complained about that on /v/. It was a shitty cashgrab before and it still is.
>>
>Nintendo releases Amiibos with trivial DLC, such as a new costume or materials/money for a game
>"LOL who the fuck would even buy this plastic shit? They're totally worthless!"
>Nintendo releases Amiibos with optional modes/artwork behind them giving the toys value
>"WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS AN OUTRAGE PHYSICAL DLC THIS IS BULLSHIT!"

There's no pleasing everybody, so Nintendo's going to do what makes them the most money
>>
>>386277787
How about not selling worthless plastic shit.
>>
I seriously hope Samus Returns sells well.
>>
>>386278005
some of them are cute
>>
>>386277562
I didn't see many complaints.
>>
>company finally releases a game after a long period of time
>leave out one difficulty mode that doesn't matter anyway because it's fucking metroid and it has never been hard
>Daily threads on /v/ with people whining about it despite amiibos being around since the Wii U and doing the same thing on Wii U games
Really makes me think
>>
>>386278005
Nah how about you get fucked. Don't like it? Don't buy it.
>>
>>386278378
Fusion mode isn't even the only hard mode in the game. There was a Treehouse blog post that called it the "hardest" mode, implying there's at least one other hard mode.
>>
>>386277787
Add hard mode to the base game and produce trashy toys for autists only.
>>
>>386276253
There was shitposting about a 2D Metroid not existing after the Nintendo conference, and then once it was announced there was shitposting trying to convince people Samus Returns would be garbage. The amiibos is just a convenient flagpole for people who were never going to get it anyway
>>
>>386279104
Metroid fans are some of the most cancerous people you can find. They don't deserve the series to be revived, in all honesty.
>>
File: squishy.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
squishy.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>386278005
maybe THIS will change your mind
>>
>>386278278
because you're a newfag gen z right off the boat from reddit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.