[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Combat sucks, we want less of it" >"We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: latest[1].jpg (334KB, 1195x1500px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
334KB, 1195x1500px
>"Combat sucks, we want less of it"
>"We don't want it to be so fucking linear, add some bigger areas"
>"We want better and less automated platforming"
>"Boss fights sucked ass, get rid of them"

Naughty dog listened to all of your criticisms and made pic related

>everybody complained because it wasn't an exact clone of Uncharted 2

And that's what happens when you listen to retards.
>>
any source on any of that? probably not
>>
>>386274707
The game has amazing gameplay, the only one with that in the entire series
Fucking idiot better stop posting nigger
>>
Uncharted 4 sucked because of the writing and the 10 hour intro movie followed by 2 hours of gameplay, 5 hours of cinematic gameplay, and then a 5 hour outro movie.

Amy Hennig made this series. The gameplay was always subpar.
>>
>>386274707
I played the first 3 with that special edition trilogy after I bought a PS4. I thought all of the games were pretty boring to be honest. Does Uncharted 4 do anything differently that might bring it up to speed with me?
>>
>>386275118
>The gameplay was always subpar.
It's not subpar in uncharted 4, it was in all the other ones, this is why the other games rely on set pieces to excite you, while uncharted 4 doesn't need them
It's one of the best TPS games ever made
The level design is so amazing
The game has pacing issues, yes, but I'd rather have some pacing issues than a shit game
Even with some minor issues, it's one of the best games ever made in my eyes, and it looks amazing as well

Anyone hyped for lost legacy?
>>
Sorry Sonybro, but some sliding and grappel hooking doesn't change the fact that like half of the gameplay in U4 was braindead climbing. It has like one part near the end where you have to time and aim several grappels after eachother and for a second the traversal was almost fun.

Also the story and writing was nowhere near good enough to justify the huge focus. U4 is a badly laid out game.
>>
>>386275142
Uncharted 4 is one of the best TPS ever made
The game is nothing like uncharted 1 2 and 3
4 has amazing level design, the first 3 not at all, it's just meh in them
It also has the most gameplay, the best gameplay but pacing issues
But that's the only problem really
One of the best games I ever played, no joke
It's so fluid, unlike the first 3

>>386275325
Bad pacing doesn't ruin an entire game tho
What, bad pacing means that the gameplay isn't amazing?
The climbing sucks I do agree, but that doesn't mean the great shooting doesn't exist
>>
The combat in Uncharted is honestly really fucking solid. It's a basic cover TPS, but the detailed animations and sound design make it feel really good to control.
>>
>>386275539
>Bad pacing doesn't ruin an entire game tho

When your entire franchise is built on the idea of making you feel like you're on an adventure, yeah it kind of does.
>>
It's good. It's amazing and the best. The levels are cool and good. The game is amazing. The gameplay is also very good and amazing. This game is the best.
>>
>>386275795
Kinda the opposite, uncharted 4 is the only uncharted game that makes you feel you are on an adventure, not on a shooting gallery in a Michael Bay movie written by some hack that doesn't know what ludonarrative dissonance means.
>>
It's amazing how much praise this game got back during release but now it's all but forgotten, meanwhile Bloodborne is still talked about.

Really shows just how cancerous hype culture is.
>>
>>386275539
>Uncharted 4 is one of the best TPS ever made

Anything exclusive to console will never be close to one of the best shooters ever made
>>
>>386276675
But no one talks about Bloodborne outside of here, fags at uni who own ps4's always bring up uncharted.
>>
>>386276506
Trying to make U4 more realistic and have less shooting just made the ludonarrative dissonance worse.

Before you could accept it as a stylized comic book'like world were Nathan Drake kills tons of baddies. Trying to make Nathan Drake more human and believeable just made it super awkward because he has still murdered hundreds of people.
>>
>>386276994
I wouldn't say "murdered" as most of the times they were by other already villainous people like pirates or mercernaries that started the gunfight.
>>
2>4>3>1

4 probably has the best set piece besides 2's train sequence with the clock tower and subsequent chase for Sam. The problem is that there's too much down time compared to other games. Slower moments are fine, but it felt like I was playing The Last of Us 2, rather than a fun action adventure game.
>>
>>386275142
They add a grapple hook and slides
>>
Why isn't the multiplayer as fun as UC2? I just can't put my finger on it, but there's something off about it.
>>
>>386274707

Uncharted 4 was the only Uncharted I've ever played It was really fun.
>>
>>386275787
The hand to hand is actually some of the best I've seen
>>
>>386274707
Besides of Nadine, it's actually my favorite in the franchise.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.