[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Coming out next month >Still no pre-orders Explain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: snes-classic.jpg (247KB, 1703x1256px) Image search: [Google]
snes-classic.jpg
247KB, 1703x1256px
>Coming out next month
>Still no pre-orders

Explain this bullshit
>>
You wirr have pre orda when we say you can have pre orda round eye
>>
>>386274549
Nintendo has massively canceled preorders so they come up around the time of release only.
>>
Maybe they're getting rid of pre-ordering in an effort to cut down on scalping. If I owned a store I'd enforce a strict one-per-person policy because fuck scalpers.
>>
>>386275096
Nintendo always under supplied their products to make up for the lack of online multiplayer. If they properly supplied their stuff there wouldn't be a scalper problem.
>>
>>386274549
preorders start later this month
>>
File: reggie.jpg (30KB, 534x712px) Image search: [Google]
reggie.jpg
30KB, 534x712px
Hey guys, Reggie from Nintendo here. Next month we're excited to be launching the Super Nintendo Entertainment System Classic. The original SNES launched with Super Mario World in 1991. We're very excited for this upcoming release, as it will allow players to finally play Star Fox 2, which has never before been released.

Now, a common question I've been receiving is, "when are the preorders?" Well, I'm happy to announce that you just missed them. While I was talking about the launch, preorders for five units opened and closed at Target. We want the SNES Classic to be a premium product only real fans can buy.

Do you have a sharp knife nearby? Well, you can think of that as your SNES Classic Ticket. On launch day, bring that Ticket to your local store, and introduce it to anyone else who wants the SNES Classic. Aim for the throat, if possible. If you're the last customer standing, you've proven to the world that you're a real Nintendo fan, and no one can stop you from enjoying the offerings of the 90s. Maybe I'll see some of you on launch day. Until then, see ya.
>>
HISTORY
--------------
YOU

YOU ON WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
>>
>>386275096
Retailers are the only ones who can stop scalpers. It would be pretty easy to do too. Just limit it to one per address for the entire time the product is available.
>>
>>386275879
You could just preorder from numerous stores.

Anyway on topic, it's been available to pre order from most stores for months what is op stalking about.
>>
>>386276023
If all of them implemented that policy, it would drastically cut down on the number of units a scalper would be able to buy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.