[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Provide a well-structured and sound argument as to why the game(s)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 15

File: .png (701KB, 889x683px) Image search: [Google]
.png
701KB, 889x683px
Provide a well-structured and sound argument as to why the game(s) depicted in this image do not belong.
>>
>>386262226
Suck my cock dude
>>
>Discuss for the millionth time why this list of half complete shit games are complete shit for my amusement
Get cancer you absolute faggot.
>>
Swap Skyrim for New Vegas and I accept your proposal
>>
>>386262226
>Please help me come up with arguments to shitpost against these games. My almond sized brian is 2 inteligetn to think of ones for myself.
>>
>>386262467
>>386262674
>>386262352
>>386262575
reddit
>>
ITT: People who like bad games trying to normalize their tastes on /v/ because they know people are tired and bored of explaining why TLOU, Witcher 3, Bioshock, GTAIV, TPP, Skyrim, and Dishonored are bad games.

This has happened before. Halo fans normalized themselves on /v/ in a very similar way.
>>
>>386262747
>M-m-m-mommy!!!!!! T-thtt-they're bullying meeeeeeee!
>>
File: .png (497KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
.png
497KB, 800x600px
>>
>>386262747
You need to kys my man
>>
>>386263013
>bad games... Literally ever game on that list except Skyrim are good.

Fuck off neo /v/
>>
>>386263373
Half that list is either straight up garbage (Like LOU, Witcher 3, Bioshock, GTAIV, TPP, Skyrim, and Dishonored) or calling it a "modern classic" is laughable. (BOTH Mario Galaxies, 2 fucking soulsbornes, Wolfenstein and DOOM 2016 when they weren't fully committed to abandoning terrible modern conventions but pretended like they were, and Xenoblade despite the fact that there was a better one on WiiU.

No More Heroes, Bayonetta, BOTW, Yakuza 0, and whichever is the better of the 2 Galaxy games, AND ONE(1) soulsborne, are about the only things on that list that definitely belong.
>>
Dumb falseflagger, we know you hate those games but are too retarded to think of why because all you are is some idiotic sheeple that follows whatever /v/ tells you to hate.
>>
>>386263769
>whichever is the better of the 2 Galaxy games
2 is straight up ludo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtHiVa5kg6E
>>
>>386264031
That looks like a Super Mario 3D World level with Galaxies inferior controls if I'm being honest
Also the waggle platforming thing looks like absolute cancer.

1 it is.
>>
>>386264264
>Inferior controls
>When you can only move 8 directions in 3D World
L M A O
M
A
O
>>
File: Autism.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>386262747
Pic related
>>
>>386262226
A "classic" is something that definies/shapes the story and rules of the medium managing to be relevant forever because of that.
Did any of those games bring to the table new elements to the world of videogames or at least to their genre in a way developers that need to make a new game should take into consideration said game?
>>
>>386264437
Everything about Galaxy just feels like a slow 64 without half the shit Mario 64 had like the diving out of jumps and added waggle.

It's not inferior if 3D World is designed with that in mind you nigger. 3D World also has infinitely better stage design than that and doesn't make you rely on a literal gimmick in the heat of platforming.
>>
>>386264530
Pretty much just BOTW and Dark Souls.
>>
Skyrim was all hype and no substance. It's a 6/10 game at best. Nothing about it breaks any new ground whatsoever and dumbs down several features, something I don't think anyone appreciated. It handles freedom and exploration well enough and I like that the game keeps to a single cohesive theme, but overall there was a lot of wasted potential.

I had more fun with Dishonored, as I found the art style and atmosphere quite captivating, and the game held my attention in most areas except the main plot, which was pretty awful. It may or may not earn a spot on that list.

I haven't finished Witcher 3 yet. While I really dislike the skill system and the often unbalanced (but tolerable) combat, the game offers a lot of good writing, beautiful world design, a number of interesting sidequests, etc. I think it should be on the list, along with XB, Dark Souls, and SMG.
>>
>>386262747
>New vegas over skyrim is leddit
newfag gtfo
No one sucks obsidians cock like 4chan
>>
>>386262226
besides Yakuza and Bayonetta they're all shit/mediocre

>inb4 weeb
>>
>>386264868
both are westaboo not weeaboo
>>
>>386264586
>3D World also has infinitely better stage design
Wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfNywmtt1AE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Rpr2gmf6A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8K76hW98cs
Galaxy 2 has the most varied and unique level design of any 3D platformer. Saying 3D World is better than either Galaxy game is just weak bait honestly.
>>
>>386265203
This is literally all highly vanilla mario platforming sans the gravity. And the gravity is really only aesthetic. I've never seen it be used as anything but making the visual design a little more appealing.
>>
>>386262575
This
>>
>>386265464
>I've never played either of the Galaxy games: the post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWg16fVNoKo
You should really try them out, if you thought 3D World was good you'll be blown away.
>>
>>386262226
Many of those games aren't anything above "meh" such as Dishonored, Skyrim, GTA IV and MGSV for example.
>>
File: file.png (682KB, 889x683px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
682KB, 889x683px
>>386262226
>>
>>386265768
I've played 1 through as Mario and Luigi.

Literally, nothing you've shown me has been drastically different to the other linear Mario games except for the gravity creating a cool visual effect (And not doing anything else)

The ascent to the Bowser fight in 3D World is significantly better than what you just posted.
https://youtu.be/cPCiuvRzBlg?t=3m22s
>>
>>386266113
Add shit to the Witcher 3 and you're golden
>>
>>386266113
Add shit to Zelda and you're golden
>>
File: 1501375816246.png (193KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501375816246.png
193KB, 500x500px
>>386266202
>Hasn't played Galaxy 2
>Thinks he has an opinion on it
Galaxy 2's final Bowser level is better than 3D World's, the only thing 3D World has over Galaxy 2 is Champion's Road is better than The Perfect Run, which you might know if you actually played both games.
>>
>>386266518
Forgot link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YVbDsspupU
>>
>>386266605
>People complain about the cat suit being easy mode
>Mario has a hat in galaxy two that literally just makes platforms
Jesus.
>>
>>386262226
When is the "Nu-Doom is good" meme going to stop?
>>
>>386266738
When you stop being a nostalgiafags
>>
>>386266721
What's it like being mentally impaired?
>>
>>386266929
>stop remembering when games were actually good rather than the casualized garbage they are today!
>you'll take your color-coded melee kill animations and you'll like it!
Fuck you, die you piece of shit. Nu-Doom is a game for literal children and casual games "journalists" who want to believe they're playing a real game even though they don't have the skill for it.
>>
We are unironically at the point where people whose first GTA game was IV, and they are posting here
>>
File: 1501388943384.jpg (40KB, 640x423px) Image search: [Google]
1501388943384.jpg
40KB, 640x423px
>>386267157
>Rated M
>For literal children
>>
>>386266932
>Nothing to fall back on because he knows he has no ground to stand on
Lel.
How it feel to know popular opinion shaped your tastes?
>>
>>386267342
If you don't see how there is a fundamental difference between a powerup that has three uses and a powerup that has indefinite use you are a lost cause. It's like saying the Wing Cap or FLUDD make 64 and Sunshine easier than 3D World.
>>
>>386266113
Remove shit from mgsv and you're golden
>>
>>386262226
>Yakuza 0
Finally, a /v/ list I can agree with
>>
>>386267520
>MGSV was my first Metal Gear game: the post
>>
>>386262226
Skyrim sucks because it is boring and the main story is underwhelming,
>>
>>386262226
>play Dishonored
>play Wolfenstein
>nearly falling asleep
i can understand the inclusion of every single other game here, but why the hell are these two games adored so much?
>>
File: 1356731345709.jpg (85KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
1356731345709.jpg
85KB, 600x574px
>>386267516
Cat Suit has limited climbing and a tiny range of movement you dunce.
>>
File: 1501537750163.png (70KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1501537750163.png
70KB, 288x288px
>>386268040
Does that change that the upgrade can be kept indefinitely?
>>
>>386262226

define "modern"?
>>
>>386267853
Because they're good. I know this is a hard concept for nu-/v/ redditors such as yourself to comprehend but try to understand.
>>
File: 1476789094286.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476789094286.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
>>386268280
>trying to fit in this hard
>>
>>386262226
fuck on out of here with that weeb shit
>>
>>386268396
Seven (7) games are from western studios.
>>
>>386268179
Oh sweet fucking christ. Have I really been arguing with ACfag this entire time?

Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>386263181
vanquish is extremely overrated
>>
>>386262226
A lot of those games are shit.
>>
Get rid of Skyrim, put in New Vegas as an RPG replacement. Get rid of NMH and replace it with P5 or something. Definitely get rid of fucking DOOM jesus christ.
>>
>>386262226
Bayonetta, Bioshock, Bloodborne, DOOM, NMH and Yakuza are the only ones who belong on this list.
>>
>>386268716
Demon's Souls. Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne are overrated
>>
Never played the wii ones so can't argue, i'd only say that those are some of the best triple-A games from the past years, maybe you could add or remove some but it'd be a matter of taste, if one compares to the older games it's true that a lot of things and mechanics were casualized but sadly it's the natural evolution of things, companies making games with the only desire to make money not caring about quality. Not much more i can say.
>>
>>386262226
Let's do this shit:
>Dishonored
Solid game that could be buggy at times. Had a lot of charm. Will not be considered a classic in a few decades after the next big market crash (hopefully soon), but more of a game that people remember fondly due to nostalgia. Remember Pacman Adventure?
>DOOM
Good game. Won't be remembered in a few years because it's not enough like the old Doom games for Doom fans, but it's not inventive enough to be remembered by anyone else
>Wolfenstein: NO
Have not played this, so can't give a proper argument
>Skyrim
Buggy piece of shit that normalfags will remember quite fondly because they have shit standards. After the next two Elder Scrolls installments, it might be regarded like Morrowind is now, though.
>Dark Souls
The definition of meme game. It's a tedious game with quite a bit of artificial difficulty (though not to the degree as, say, IWTBTG:G). In a few years, people will look down upon the game for the cringefest of a fanbase (Especially that fanbase itself, which mostly consists of ironic anime posters and faggots that share You Reposted In The Wrong Neighborhood memes on Youtube) that surrounded it. It's a solid 5/10.
>Bloodeborne
Same problems as Dark Souls, except it has a better aesthetic, and has the added dilemma of being part of the consolewar dick-dangling contest. It's a solid 6/10.
>>
>>386268842
>get rid of no more heroes and replace it with persona 5
> completely different style of games
Delete yourself
>>
>>386268973
NMH is superfluous, there's no game in that style that warrants a place on the list, so replace it with a modern Jap classic.
>>
>>386262226
For the ones I've played...

Dark Souls deserves the title.

Bloodborne maybe? I don't think it differentiates itself enough from Dark Souls to be remembered as a classic.

Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 are mechanically dumbed down from Sunshine/64 and are aesthetically bland. I don't think they will be considered a classic like Mario 64 is.

BotW deserves the title, just barely. It stands out and will be remembered but its a huge missed opportunity in so many ways.

Bayonetta deserves it.

Last of Us will probably not stand out among cinematic games in the future.

No More Heroes is cool and quirky, but its really not that great and I don't think its fanbase is very passionate. It isn't a mechanically strong action game, and other games have better style.

Witcher 3 sucks big time. Its too boring to be a classic.

Bioshock isn't that great.

Phantom Pain won't be remembered for anything besides how big a dissapointment it was.
>>
>>386262226
I tend to agree but:
>MGSV
No. Really, no.
>Bloodborne and Dark Souls in the same list
It's redundant. Choose only one of them.
>>
>>386269062
Your opinion is garbage.
>>
>zelda's been out for 2 days
>classic

should wait a year at least mate
>>
>>386266721
The cloud powerup is only available in like 2 stages, and they are both balanced around the power.
>>
>>386269195
My opinion is fact
>>
File: Why Sunshine Is Garbage.webm (1MB, 712x480px) Image search: [Google]
Why Sunshine Is Garbage.webm
1MB, 712x480px
>>386269092
>I don't think they will be considered a classic like Mario 64 is.
Is this bait? Both games were better received. Sunshine is also fucking trash, this has to be bait.
>>
>>386268924
>Super Mario Galaxy
Belongs on the list. While not as open as its predecessors, it added a lot, from Rosalina, to lumas to the amazing soundtrack. The new mechanics are enjoyable (You long jumped on that shrinking planet, didn't you?) and the levels are unique.
>Super Mario Galaxy 2
It's Super Mario Galaxy, except now it's not unique anymore, they added a retarded map and it feels like it suffers from the NSMB/3D Land bullshit. Still a fun game, but doesn't belong on the list like the previous title.
>Breath of the Wild
Zelda has always been a game that fills a sort of niche that hardly anyone else even attempts to fill. The combination of large bosses, key items, dungeons and puzzles is something that works very well. That said, the series has definitely warranted change for some time now, but Nintendo changed the wrong parts. The series needs change in settings, and characters, not the formula. Why do you think Majora's Mask is held in such high regard? Hell, I'd even argue that Spirit Tracks is pretty great in that regard. Breath of the Wild is not. They changed the formula and it's just not entertaining. You can wander around and look for all the koroks or fight guardians and Lynels for the NNth time, but there's really no driving force. You're playing the game because you want to enjoy it, not because you do. The dungeons are trash, the story is ass, and the enemies and bosses are all your typical casual-pandering types apart from Thunderblight Ganon (The best enemy in the game). I was really hoping that there'd be more magitek type stuff after the first few trailers, but they really dropped the ball, honestly. I'll stick to Darksiders and Okami before I stick with this awful change. 3/10
>Bayonetta
Haven't played
>Last of Us
It's a story driven game with a tired zombie-based story with generic characters and minimal, but awful gameplay. 3/10
>Yakuza 0
Belongs on the list. I have no complaints about this game.
>>
I'm still trying to wrap my head around how games that came out less than a year ago are classics.
>>
>>386269949
>but doesn't belong on the list like the previous title.
Why doesn't the better game belong on there?
>>
Am I the only one who likes Skyrim for the reason that you can break the game easily and it's fun to see how far you can break it?
>>
>>386262226
Played all of them except for Yakuza and Dishonored. Wolfenstein and MGSV weren't good and Witcher 3, BoTW and The Last of Us are overrated. The rest are fine IMO
>>
>>386269397
>sunshine is trash
git gud
>>
>>386269949
>No More Heroes
Never played it.
>Xenoblade Chronicles
I'm not sure about this one. On one hand, the "Single player MMO" thing is really unique and can be really fun, but at times can get tired and annoying. The environments are beautiful and the soundtrack is pretty great. Story is retarded, but I kinda like it. At the very least, it will be a cult classic or hidden gem.
>Witcher
Combat feels like shit and I really hate a lot of the characters, but it probably belongs in this list because of the quests and environments.
>Bioshock
Not a fan, but it belongs here
>Anything Rockstar
Rockstar makes painfully average games, but they're just that. Their games are never above par, but they're never below it either. It's like the tetris of triple A devs.
>Phantom Pain
Great gameplay that is hindered by the open world meme and horribly crafted environments. Would have been great if it had a more linear world (or a few) like MGS2 or 3. The story is also retarded and it doesn't conclude anything like it promised to. At least we got Miller memes out of it. 4/10
>>
>>386270239
>Mario game with least amount of platforming is good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4w9mqdzkzQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcwkVaqvbUo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jgdgJk4CDg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vDi8QxbTAw
Do explain what business these levels have in a Mario game and how it's acceptable the 90% of levels are like this.
>>
>>386270183
It's okay to say that you like it for that reason, but it's objectively incorrect to call it a good game because of how broken it is
>>
>>386262226
Feeling generous today. All of those games fit into one of two categories:

1.) I think they're great
2.) I don't play them, but I clearly see why others like them
>>
>>386262226
From left to right: No, kind of, no, no, yes, yes, yes, no, kind of, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no , no
>>
>Skyrim
Open world trash

>Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Open world trash

>The Witcher 3
Open world trash

>Grand Theft Auto 4
Open world trash

>MGS V: The Phantom Pain
Open world trash

I'm fine with the rest of your list.
>>
>>386269092
>like anybody is going to care what one /v/irgin thinks
topkek
>>
>>386262226
No, I will just greentext the most retarded options of your list and call you a faggot, faggot.

>Skyrim
>MGS V
>NMH
>MG1
>MG2
>Dishonored
>Skyrim
>Skyrim
>Skyrim
>>
>>386269397
Better received by who? Game critics? I'm not interested in what game critics think. They also don't get to decide which games become classics. In any case, no matter what you mean, time will decide which games are classics. And I don't think Galaxy has what it takes. Its bland aesthetics barely stand out from the 3d land/world games.

Also, I never said if Sunshine was good or bad. I only said that it is more mechanically complex than Galaxy, which is objectively true.
>>
The people shitposting against NMH should genuinely end their lives, that game is genuinely one of the only good games on the list and I'd imagine OP put it on the list because they wanted to bait out how retarded you faggots are. Bloodborne, DS, Xenoblade, SMG2, Bayonetta and Bioshock are acceptable but everything else is a joke, right?
>>
>>386271235
>I only said that it is more mechanically complex than Galaxy
And Galaxy's level design is infinitely better than the trash in Sunshine, besides both Galaxy games are already considered a classic evident by them being on just about every list of all time greats.
>>
>>386271593
This honestly
>>
>>386271000
Just because you don't like the genre doesn't mean the games are trash. Pretty childish opinion and way of thinking of things.
>>
>>386262226
Barely any of those games will stand the test of time.

IMO the only ones on there that are true classics are

Dark souls (already at classic status imo)
Bloodbourne
Bayonetta
Doom

Everythi
>>
>>386272731
That's because a lot of the games in the image are already classics. Galaxy 1 and 2, Bioshock, TLoU, GTA IV, Skyrim and MGSV have defined the 7th and 8th gen, regardless of your opinion surrounding the game. The rest are cult classics.
>>
MGSV is fucking horrible, it is literally everything bad with modern open world games.
You don't need Bloodborne and Dark Souls on the same list same with Galaxy and Galaxy 2, pick one.
>>
>>386273089
>A game can't be a classic if it builds upon its predecessor
What kind of asinine logic is that?
>>
>>386273207
Neither of those games do.
>>
>>386273292
>Green stars instead of replaying the game as Luigi
>Adds Yoshi
>Adds new power up
>More difficult
>More varied levels and design
And Bloodborne actually being finished already makes it better than Dark Souls which falls off a cliff in terms of quality after Ornstein and Smough.

Galaxy 2 and Bloodborne and flat out the better games.
>>
>>386268854
My, what good taste you must have.
>>
>>386262226
>6millionstein
>>
I can't, I've got to say I really enjoyed most of those games
>>
>Dishonored
Story is too detached and gameplay wears thing quickly. Environments were lackluster. Paid DLC story content. 5/10
>DOOM
Idk, I didn't play it.
>Wolfenstein
It was fun, but nothing about it 'clicked'. I felt like a Marvel movie in the sense that it spent so much time trying to be funny that when it tried to be dramatic it fell flat. Gameplay was also mediocre and felt like it could've been an iOS game. Paid DLC story content. 6/10, Wolfenstein II looks pretty gud.
>Skyrim
You've heard this enough times before.
>Dark Souls
Unfinished upon release, rebalanced 50 times and yet never properly balanced, second half is almost completely unfinished, plot device worms, and paid DLC "story" content. 6/10, Namco was a mistake.
>Bloodborne
Gameplay is a little too shallow and enemy's movesets unfortunately don't make up for it. Paid DLC story content. One of the best 7/10s ever.
>Super Mario Galaxy 1/2
Never played, despite owning a Wii.
>Breath of the Wild
Same as Bloodborne's issues except 5x worse about it. Hyrule is sterile and the entire game, despite adding in FotM survival exploration elements (I.E. The No Man's Sky treatment), is the most accessible piece of garbage since candy crush. Story was weak, "dungeons" were pathetic, puzzles were 15 years old and recycled more often than in HL. The village/domain designs make Todd look good. 5/10, the best tech demo ever released for $60 + Paid DLC.
>Bayonetta
Never played.
>The Last of Us
N/A
>Yakuza 0
Nope.
>No More Heroes
I need to play more /v/idya.
>Xenoblade
Gameplay was pretty boring despite the attempt to shake it up. Environments were great to look at, and the story was pretty solid if not a little bit too long. Most of the cast gets relegated after their introduction to the point of just being gameplay tools. Graphics sucked, but what can you expect. 6/10, there are worse gateway RPGs.
>>
>>386277015
>The Witcher 3
I'd beed all the fuckin' papyrus on the Delta to write down why this isn't anywhere near a "classic", but lets stick with the basics (since the Polacks forgot to). The story was shit, the gameplay was advanced shit, downgradegate is overplayed but applies regardless. Unfinished, poorly coded, and has two paid expansions despite the aforementioned. 3/10 the worst 40 hour movie I've ever watched. Props to the facial animators though.
>Bioshock
Idk.
>Grand Theft Auto IV
COUSIN
>Metal Gear Solid V
Wipe this meme from the face of the earth Metal Gear hasn't had a good game since 2001
>>
>>386263181
>no heavy rain
>>
I didn't like the Galaxy games that much tbqh.
>>
>>386270616
not an argument sweetie
>>
>>386264854
Hey, I from r/Fallout. And we here at reddit sure do love Fallout:New Vegas.
>>
>>386277015
>>386277015
>le fukken skyrim

Yes, I have heard it before
>>
File: 1489526932226.jpg (66KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
1489526932226.jpg
66KB, 600x469px
>>386270239
No amount of getting good will change the fact that every single stage has
>boss
>8 red coins
>secret stage
>most have a boss redux
>last mission that actually counts is chasing Shadow Mario, which is bullshit in it's own right because you constantly have to slow yourself down so you can actually soak him
>garbage level like watermelon festival that doesn't actually progress your game
Meaning that every stage feels fucking BORING.
>>
>>386273631
Well then fucking put them on the list over the first ones.
>>
>>386278594
>Game has a structure, this makes it boring
Nigga TF?
>>
>>386278659
I already did, refer to >>386263181
>>
>>386279246
If you know that every time you jump into a world, you can correctly assume what 4/5 of the 7 goals are going to be, that's boring.
>>
>>386262226
>Wolfenstein
It was fun for what it was, but the it suffered from a restricted map and an simplified stealth system. The simplified stealth wouldn't be all that bad if there weren't massive swathes of playtime dedicated to it, but there are. Also, the weapon roster is smaller than it should be.

>Skyrim
Combat is shit, writing is shit, and the levelling up is so simplified that it's genuinely insulting. I legitimately took offense when I levelled up for the first time.

>The Last of Us
7/10 game. The map doesn't open up as much as it should considering it's a survival themed game. Also, enemies automatically drop ammo for weapons you're low on ammo for. So much for being forced to use variation and conserve ammo, the game just makes you FEEL as if you're low on bullets. The objective should be to make sure ammo conservation is completely necessary.

>The Phantom Pain
No story, which is sacrilegious considering it's part of a series that prides itself on just that. There are also no difficulty levels, multiplayer is a requirement if you want all the items and there is no real climax to the story. Don't give me that "that' why it's called the Phantom Pain, lol" bullshit. The story just sucks. It wasn't intentional, and even if it was, it was a shitty decision.

>GTA4
There's nothing to buy with your money apart from clothes and guns. When I finish all of the missions and have about a million dollars, I don't know what to do with it.

>Bioshock
It's just System Shock 2 but less complex. I love it, but still.

>Doom
It' pretty good, but the upgrade system is way too prominent. It's not supposed to be an RPG.

>Dishonored
Short as fuck and using any of the gadgets that are actually fun gives you the evil ending. There are loads of upgrades and powers which promote a violent playthrough, but only a handful that help with a stealth paythrough. Which is weird, considering the game rewards you for playing nonlethally.
>>
File: CKoG_2.webm (631KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
CKoG_2.webm
631KB, 320x180px
>>386262226
>The last of ass
hahahahahahahaha here we go again!
>>
>>386280867
Wolfenstein 2 looks pretty good and seems to fix the issue of restricted map, no idea about stealth though.
>>
File: 1486517144375.png (220KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486517144375.png
220KB, 1500x500px
>>386262226
>BOTW
>Xenoblade
>Mario galaxy 1 and 2
Hahaha top kek, Nintendo hasn't made a single good game since the NES era
>>
File: 1500845005529m.jpg (107KB, 1024x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1500845005529m.jpg
107KB, 1024x1020px
You people are fucking pretentious retards.
>>
>>386281776
Sad!
>>
>>386281776
autism
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.