[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your rating in these games /v/ : Persona 5 Yakuza

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1501935779688m.jpg (59KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501935779688m.jpg
59KB, 576x1024px
What's your rating in these games /v/ :

Persona 5
Yakuza 0
Ni-oh

What should I get ? What about a good multiplayer game for the PS4 ?
>>
>>386259438
I found Persona 5 to be pretty shit because i don't like Jrpgs.
Yakuza 0 is good.
Ni-Oh is trash.
>>
>>386259438
P5=Y0>Nioh
They're all good, but it's hard for me to choose over Yakuza and Persona. I'd say Persona is more polished but plays it safer than Yakuza. Nioh's just fine, it's got obvious problems, but it's enjoyable enough.
>>
I'd play all of those eventually starting with Yakuza 0. I don't really play multiplayer outside of fighters and for that I'd recommend Guilty Gear.
>>
>>386259438
Persona 5 > Yakuza 0 > Ni-Oh

Ni-Oh was supposed to be a difficult game but it was easy as fuck, it will never be as good as dark souls.
>>
>>386260789
>/v/ keeps saying Nioh is easy
>I keep getting crushed by Yuki Onna
>having tons of fun
Being bad feels good
>>
>>386260789
>dark souls
>difficult
and the hivemind strikes again I see
Nioh is the best action game in the last 9 years, but since op is likely a numale like you I'll say just go for the ironic nuweeb persona game
>>
>>386261623
>Being bad feels good
Yes, until you're gifted by the generosity of Ni-Oh, where they bombard you with new loot; weapons that will make Yuki-Onna and late game bosses die in 3-5 hits. I was 5 shotting every single boss 70% in and the game became a fucking joke.

>>386261658
>Hivemind
Nigger I played both to completion. Ni-Oh was fucking easy, read the above. THE GAME LITERALLY gave me a Monobe Axe, and the scaling on that is retarded. I was fucking killing bosses in one combo. I went from panicing and raging to laughing and having an easy as fuck time. Dark souls on the other hand, had me on the edge of my seat every second, even on the 2nd NG+. I broke my 360 controller during that game, but with Ni-Oh I never felt that way.
>>
>>386261996
what's your point? they're very different games and are played in very different ways. but still, pretending souls games are challenging when they're slow as all fuck and have worse AI than gen 1 monster hunter is the worst meme I've ever seen

>game is irredeemable dogshit because I did something optional to me
wow
>>
>>386262482
>they're very different games and are played in very different ways
lmao
>>
only multiplayer game on that list is nioh

out of those 3, id suggest nioh as well, because the game's playerbase will be dead if you wait too long and youll miss out on active community

persona 5 will be there forever, yakuza 0 doesnt even get any dlc or anything

no contest
>>
>>386259438
get yakuza 0 or something else persona 5 is complete shit
>>
>>386262804
>not a single argument
as expected
Nioh has more variety in possible playsyles than every souls game combined. trust me, I've played hundreds of fucking hours of each and have more experience with "action" games than you'll ever have

keep droning on though, it's cute
>>
>>386263472
>trust me
But I won't. I've played both. Ni-Oh is trash, Dark souls is a better and more challenging game.
>>
>>386259438
-
>>
>>386259438
Persona 5: 7
Yakuza 0:8
Nioh:7
Of the list persona is my leastfavorite followed closely by nioh.
If you want waifus get persona 5.
If you want an okay story get yakuza.
If you want gameplay get nioh or yakuza
>>
>>386263943
That's nice. You're entitled to your little "opinion". But it means literally nothing and only serves to make you look fucking retarded.

also
>play dark souls
>use sorcery or pyromancy
>game becomes a fucking joke, enemies can't even get remotely close to me and bosses doe in 1 hit
what a fucking joke of a shit game lol
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.