[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is nazi soldier Han reichman. We require back-up to defeat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: no_mans_land.png (418KB, 629x574px) Image search: [Google]
no_mans_land.png
418KB, 629x574px
This is nazi soldier Han reichman. We require back-up to defeat the evil soviet scourge. They have one last holdout, a bunker across the bridge from one of our train stations. We need more men to flush them out. We have tanks, but lack the soldiers to man them.

This is the last captured image from the front. We are in a poor position, and die needs of reinforcements. We need men and arms to help fortify our position, and to assault the bunker.

Come join our glorious ranks here, and help use defeat the evil communist dogs

byond://BYOND.world.411182171
>>
>shilling ss13 on /v/

Anon, maybe 2k people worldwide play ss13 and rarely are they in /v/, if you want to shill and get results, go shill it on the /ss13g/ on /vg/.
>>
File: russian_bunker.png (689KB, 952x907px) Image search: [Google]
russian_bunker.png
689KB, 952x907px
>>386258650
This is Ivan Isokav sending an SOS to any soviet units. Our bunker is surrounded by german forces. We are running low on food, medicine and ammo. We require more soldiers to help defend from these facist pigs. The motherland needs YOU comrade!
>>
File: TANKS.jpg (405KB, 782x773px) Image search: [Google]
TANKS.jpg
405KB, 782x773px
>>386258902
I just want people to play with anon.

Everyone there already plays on /vg/
>>
File: bridge.jpg (418KB, 681x680px) Image search: [Google]
bridge.jpg
418KB, 681x680px
>>
>>386259256
I am a vg player but Id be available to play of I was on my pc anyways. Just think the dumb as fuck administration shit of no spy clothing sort of thing, the bolts taking time to open and close and the general lack of a wiki thats worth a damn harms the server and the playing quality there, if you are part of the team behind it, od go and do those first before just shilling.

Also, removing the zoom out from looking down iron sights was the worst thing possible, played there like a month ago and left imediately, if it isnt fixed yet, its shit.
>>
>>386259667
>removing the zoom out from looking down iron sights was the worst thing possible

I agree with the rest, but this never happened. Iron sights still zoom you out.

Also Im not staff just want to play with 20+ people like on weekdays
>>
New round starting, join up!
>>
>>386260420
Last time I did play it didnt work, sue me for telling how I remember it.

I honestly want it all to work and for it to keep growikg and to be a good server but its missing a lot of qol stuff alongside moderation issues. Ill play it today of I can but I just want for the team to step up and get its shit together.
>>
File: 1499878511843.jpg (102KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499878511843.jpg
102KB, 1024x1024px
d20 player reporting for soviet duty
>>
Post this on /pol/ they will love this
>>
>>386261062
If you don't mind, could you list out the QOL changes you think are the most annoying/ detrimental to the server?

I really like the server, and have a decent amount of coding experience, so I could try and fix some of them
>>
File: GERMANS_PLEASE_GO.jpg (257KB, 946x721px) Image search: [Google]
GERMANS_PLEASE_GO.jpg
257KB, 946x721px
>Soviet negotiation tactics
>>
>>386261436
Okay, firstly, you need a map item like CM has, lets newbies know where to go and gives a general feel for flanking routes and objectives, portable non massive radios for high class dudes, backpack radios for standard bearers or something, actual backpacks so you arent reliant on your webbing for storage since its also kinda fucky, remove bolt opening and closing delay, make the shovels not have a imbed chance, make wiki pages for stuff like general surgery and what not, personaly the soviet bunker needs aa bit of a redo and some fat cutting, maybe add some maintenance tunnels/emergency escape ones for high command, make it so a armor jacket actually protects you from one or two bullets to the chest, make sprites on ammo boxes change when empty, maybe also the ability to make a ied with some ragtag stuff, lets say making a mine with a stolen grenade from the oposite faction, you add in junk like your shovel and a butchers knife, some ammo, get some wire or some other sort of motion thing.and when it would explode, itd throw out the items in blinding speed, a ied mine or just a grenade with extra shit flying out.

Hope the suggestions are enough or for them to atleast be worth doing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.