[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard that if you murder someone the Oblivion thread visits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2738.jpg (190KB, 899x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2738.jpg
190KB, 899x899px
I heard that if you murder someone the Oblivion thread visits you in your sleep!
>>
>>386255631
I saw a mudcrab the other day.
>>
i heard if you install The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind: Tribunal Expansion Pack, the Dark Brotherhood visits you in your sleep!
>>
>>386255631
The most fun I had with oblivion was making a character whose purpose in life was to punch everyone in Cyrodil to death. Good times.
>>
>>386256956
>Made a qt waifu
>Wanted her to have a humble start and end up as a great champion of Cyrodiil.
>Start working at an inn
>Take sword lessons from a guy next to the Arena
>Learn to play the lute as well.
>End up as a travelling bard, travelling from city to city, playing the lute and dancing.
>Eventually adopt a kid and take him with me in my adventures.
>All of this without actually fighting more than a few goblins.
>>
>>386255631

ahahahahaha what the fuck are those graphics hahaha holy shit look at his face hahaha
>>
>>386257376
>made a qt waifu
How? I mean without installing a dozen anime and makeup mods
>>
>>386255631
I fucked a she-elf once.
>>
>>386258073
OCO, some racemods and a lot of patience. Oblivion Character creator is better than Skyrim's, but needs more time to git gud. .
>>
https://pastebin.com/75fzM5te

Has anyone tried following this? I'm kinda getting the itch to play again but I don't wanna spend forever messing around with mods that may or may not break the game and take forever to fix.
>>
>>386255631
>Oblivion
>Most of the sidequests, guilds, and secrets weren't found by the average player
>Had to go out of your way to join guilds

>Skyrim
>Everything and everyone comes up to you and gives you a quest

What happened?
>>
File: 1483645374911.png (61KB, 191x246px) Image search: [Google]
1483645374911.png
61KB, 191x246px
>>386258350
>Oblivion Character creator is better than Skyrim's
>>
>>386259753
Yeah that's just flat out false. Maybe heavily, heavily modded you can make it so, but I dunno what that anon is on about.
>>
How is WAC overhaul? I reinstalled Oblivion recently and played this mod for the great armours, but does it fundamentally change a lot of the gameplay mechanics and enemies you encounter?
>>
>>386257376
Did the same but in skyrim and she didn't get rape.
>>
>>386261246
Same for mine actually. The adopted child was a mod that lets you get companions.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.