[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do umbran witches reproduce if they're all women and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: bayonetta.jpg (236KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bayonetta.jpg
236KB, 1200x1600px
How do umbran witches reproduce if they're all women and live secluded from other civilizations?
>>
>>386250535
Ask Bayonetta's mum.
>>
File: bayonettadjisbestdj.jpg (61KB, 380x264px) Image search: [Google]
bayonettadjisbestdj.jpg
61KB, 380x264px
>>386250535
Like this
>>
>>386250535
Probably the same way Witchers or Jedi exist.
They just recruit kids or people that have the potential.
>>
Since they live a ton of years I dont think they have the urge to do it. Maybe some random guys from the world
>>
Better question, how do nuns reproduce?
>>
Don't they acquire new daughters by going back in time and adopting themselves as children?
>>
>>386250749
That looks disgusting give me the source now.
>>
>>386250535
Maybe they throw away all the male babies they have?
>>
>>386250923
But where do the babies come from in the first place?
>>
New witches weren't born into the clan, young girls from outside the clan (mostly from the area around Vigrid) were taught about spirit energy, and if they had good enough potential they would be trained. If they successfully completed training, they could become an Umbra Witch.
>>
>>386251006
But how come it's ALWAYS girls? I know from a rating stand point if you had a dude going around doing Bayonetta stuff you'd get slammed with a adult rating but is there a lore explanation? Or do umbran witches just think boys have cooties or something?
>>
>>386250893
is that really a theory that's floating around? you'd be removing yourself from your own timeline, fucking with your memories and god knows what else what.

plus surely you only get to do it once unless you're repeatedly kidnapping the same version of you
>>
>>386251342
They're all raised as girls, the fact that some of them are male to begin with is irrelevant.

Bayo herself just tucks really well.
>>
>>386251342
they're witches, you dont really get male witches.

sides, its probably something like claymore, where only women can tap into certain powers or potential etc.
>>
>>386251342
Cooties. The Sages probably used the same logic for boys. Doesn't really matter, the whole point is to make witches out to be superhumans anyway.
>>
I want a Bayo prequel starring Rosa and Balder.
>>
>>386251498
>>386251595
>>386251601
Your all wrong.
All the Umbran Warlocks left for milk and never came back.
>>
>>386251868
After the time loop 2 ended on, something like that is the only thing another game could be about. Then again this is Platinum they don't exactly have to give two shits.
>>
Lumen send female children to the Umbra and Umbra send male children to the Lumen.

This is why Bayo stayed with the Umbra even though the two sides are never supposed to intermarry.
>>
Magic can do all kinds of things.
>>
>>386252658

>>386251004
>>
>>386252724
Vigrid had a civilian population as well, they weren't ALL Umbra/Lumen.
>>
>>386253107
So you're saying the witches and sages come down every now and then to shag vigridians?
>>
>>386251006
This sounds the most logical, would also explain the Lumen Sausage Clan.
But was that ever anywhere stated?
>>
>>386252314
A lot of anons theorize the next game will be about Bayo developing Lumen Sage powers.
>>
>>386250785
Jedi are allowed to fuck, just no love.
>>
>>386253581
I don't remember that from the movies.
>>
>>386253478
>>386252314
What's Kamiya doing right now anyway? His last project got cancelled a while ago.
>>
>>386253824
Bayo and W101 Switch ports.
>>
They lay eggs
haha
>>
>>386253721
It's not about the celibacy, it's to stay focused on Jedi principals. But that's also one of the reasons the jedi fell. They were too inflexible and couldn't even embrace things like love.
>>
>>386253721
EGGHEAD MUNDI FUCKS 4 BITCHES GETS THEM PREGNANT AND KEEPS HIMSELF UNATTACHED
>>
>>386254308
Are the original creators even involved in porting games?
>>
>>386250908
Pretty sure it's called Bitch and Fetish. There's at least two volumes.
>>
>>386251342
Girls became Umbran Witches, boys became Lumen Sages.
>>
>>386250875
anon asking the real questions
>>
>>386250875
They don't, non-nuns get converted.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.