[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

List some things you dislike about your favorite game >grinding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: unknown.png (636KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
636KB, 1600x900px
List some things you dislike about your favorite game

>grinding for low drop items
>melee weapons
>>>TEN
>>>VARIATIONS
>>>OF BATS
>>
>>386248526
>melee weapons
What are you implying?
>>
>>386249295
Actual Melee Weapons suck without mods and the good ones are just Projectile Tossers with a Melee Skin.
>>
>>386249428
Name a good melee modded weapon and I'll tell you why it sucks.
>>
too much walking
resting too exploitable
too many load screens
classes are imbalanced
>>
>>386249716
>enhanced edition

fuck, i just grabbed a picture without looking at it. but that reminds me of another flaw.

>the enhanced edition exists
>>
>>386248526
How about
>THE
>FUCKING
>CELLPHONE
>>
File: 1454714760288.jpg (47KB, 600x520px) Image search: [Google]
1454714760288.jpg
47KB, 600x520px
>Armor Triangle could have been brilliant, but they fucked up by making KE, CE, and TE automatically stacked onto Lightweight, Mediumweight, and Heavyweight builds rather than permitting builds of different armor qualities of different weights
>UNACs aren't testable in a variety of maps, only the shitty "Training" map which isn't sufficient to test anything
>None of the awesome bosses from ACV are back, and the few awesome bosses in this game are an absolute chore to solo
>Performance is great in singleplayer, and then quickly goes to absolute shit in a real team battle
>Rifles are literally just a story weapon
>No way to build NWGIX-lite in your garage
>Ultimate Weapons are an absolutely brilliant concept ruined by the fact that someone can just dodge left and make your efforts literally irrelevant
>Latona Naval Port and everything about it
>The story was very interesting, shame that the instant things get intense with the main plot, you'll never see it reflected in anything ever agai (Seriously, the game ends with every combatitive AI in the world activating and beginning a war with all of humanity's remaining forces, and you are told by one of their leaders that you have the "Right" to challenge them for the sake of humanity's endless struggle. Then the credits roll.)
>Tutorials don't tell you fucking ANYTHING, so you need to rely on everybody on the internet pitching in help to understand how to play it at all
This is such an amazing game that is an amazingly flawed experience. If From gave us ACV+VD with some kind of expansion on VD, I would probably be happy with it.
>>
File: seriously.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>386249821
156 angler quests and not a single weather radio
>>
>>386249808
What's wrong with EE?
>>
>>386250319
all of the new characters and quests are trash

you can ignore them, so its not that bad.
>>
>>386250569
The only one I really disliked was Neera, I feel like her character doesn't really fit in the setting
>>
File: 1401829218346.jpg (57KB, 324x321px) Image search: [Google]
1401829218346.jpg
57KB, 324x321px
>mfw getting cellphone twice already because fishing is so damn comfy and the best way to start a new character
>mfw getting the achievement
>>
>>386249520
Yoyo
>>
>>386251256
>you have to create a whirling fortress of hitboxes in order for melee to be viable
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.