[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have that image that shows the differences of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 51ki02WsteL.jpg (53KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
51ki02WsteL.jpg
53KB, 351x500px
Does anyone have that image that shows the differences of the same game in PS1/PS2/PC?
Also Harry Potter thread I guess
>>
PS2/XBOX/GCN games are all the same, every other version of the first three games is different on each platform, play them all.
>>
>>386231760

No they aren't retard.

Not sure about GC and Xbox, but the PS2 versions are different to the Xbox versions that's for sure.
>>
File: 1447560816239.jpg (3MB, 5000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1447560816239.jpg
3MB, 5000x4000px
>>386232335
GC and Xbox are identical while PS2 are close but not identical.
>>
from the first 3 games which versions are the best? PC, PS2/Xbox/GC, or PS1?
>>
>>386232637
PS1 are avsolute poop.

PC are one good version, box and cube are totally different, and PS2 is almost identical to box and cube. I suggest playing both the PC games and the PS2 games.
>>
>>386232556

The PS2 versions were made by different devs, it's a straight up different game. It's not close.
>>
how do the handheld games fare past prisoner of azkaban
>>
>>386232761
Absolute shit. Goblet for GBA is kinda fun but otherwise stay away.
>>386232730
Same exact levels and maps, yesno?
>>
>>386232730
according to the wiki, the 6th gen console versions were made by the same dev, the PC version was made by a different dev, while the PS1 version was made by yet another dev.
>>
>>386232895
Yeah but PS2 version had some slight changes from the other consoles, most prominently in Chamber.
>>
so which game was the best? my favorite is the Prisoner of Azkaban, but most of them have shit gameplay.
>>
I guess we're past the point of having a good HP game
>>
>>386232637
>>386232717
PS1 has his charm, is a good kids game and is short so you can finish it in a day, PC version looks like an upgrade of the PS1 ver but the definitive version is the PS2/GC/XBOX one
>>
>>386233317
I prefer PC to consoles. The castle looked more alive and more magical to me, and the sound designers picked the musical ques from Soule's soundtrack better.

Also, dat secret hunt. So satisfying.
>>
>>386233214
Rowling won't let go off the game license anytime soon.
>>
>>386233317
>but the definitive version is the PS2/GC/XBOX one
why? what makes it the definitive version?
>>
>>386232852
>Same exact levels and maps, yesno?

No. Try actually looking these games up on Youtube. There are pretty different.
>>
>>386233112
Prisoner is the best on every system. Quidditch World Cup is also great.
>>
>>386233629
Nostalgia
>>386233673
Objectively wrong there friendo. Prisoner is always second to chamber everywhere except for the books and movies
>>
>>386233718
>Nostalgia
thought so.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.