[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop the button prompts from flickering between keyboard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

How do I stop the button prompts from flickering between keyboard and controller prompts when playing this with a controller?
This PC port is shit.
>>
>>386225263
>I'm too retarded to play, therefore the port sucks
>>
>>386225365

>port has bugs
>therefore I'm stupid

???
>>
Stop moving your mouse.
>>
would guys rather have a shitty port or have it not come to PC at all?
>>
>>386225263
Unplug your keyboard
>>
>>386225263
>>386225365
>>386225434
>>386225546
I'm pretty sure yoko taro didn't want a PC port.
>>
Never had this issue
>>
File: 1497843139439.jpg (57KB, 700x315px) Image search: [Google]
1497843139439.jpg
57KB, 700x315px
>>386225673
Me neither. OP is a faggot as usual, I guess.
Let's pack it up and go home, boys.
>>
>>386225615

Already tried unplugging both mouse and keyboard, didn't work. I still have keyboard prompts. It rapidly switches between the keyboard and button prompts in the pause menu when I move the stick on the controller, then goes back to keyboard prompts when I release the stick.
I should probably add that I only seem to get this issue when I go into task manager to do that CPU affinity trick to prevent crashes.
>>
Are you sure that your keyboard ain't faulty?
Never had this problem.
>>
>>386225263
Works on my machine :^)
The PC version worked perfectly for me and my six year old computer. I had only one crash after over 100 hours of playing, didn't have to do any dumb tricks.

It's probably just whatever peripherals you're using, the mouse or keyboard sending inputs even if idle that the game is detecting, or the controller itself doing some bullshit when absolutely nothing on it is being touched. Some super specific issue that none of us are likely to have and can not offer any insight.
>>
>>386225606
97% of /v/ would accept the shitty ports while remaining 3% wouldn't want shitty ports on their PC.

take a guess on which side keeps begging for PC ports.
>>
Never had this problem with my xbox 360 controller. Are you sure it's not another program or your controller that caused this?
>>
>>386226045
>It's actually a good port and the only people who think it's bad are retards who play on toasters or are in general technically inept
>>
>>386225263
I had this problem and restarting the game usually makes it go away. Also if you're using the mod to fix shit avoid opening the menu with the keyboard command that seems to be what triggered it in my case. Use start + select on a controller instead.
>>
>>386225263
Don't use fullscreen
>>
Okay I've confirmed that opening Task Manager is causing the issue.
But I need to open task manager to do the affinity things to prevent crashes. What now?
>>
>>386226557
>What now?

Get a decent PC.
>>
File: slow mo hasha.webm (3MB, 536x300px) Image search: [Google]
slow mo hasha.webm
3MB, 536x300px
>>386225659
He did.

>>386225673
Same. I like that feature in general though, it's annoying playing old games with static button prompts unless you restart or something.
>>
Never happened to me
>>
>>386226557
Use the V3 Baldman crack
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.