[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSA If you can't stick out a ranked match of rocket league,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

PSA

If you can't stick out a ranked match of rocket league, under any odds, please don't fucking bother joining ranked matches to begin with.

You're a little cry-baby bitch.
Please stop wasting the time of players who can clutch, unlike your dumb shit scrub ass.

Please stick to unranked matches, where people quit if a goal happens within 1min.
Jesus, you suck the shit right out your own ass, and you don't think it stinks.

Thank you.
>>
>>386222765
shitters gonna shit. what can you do?
>>
t. shitter who thought he was tough shit met someone who is worse than he is

Move along folks, nothing interesting to see in this thread
>>
>>386222765
>thought about getting into competitive
>70 hours of Unranked, let's see how ranked is
>first game, 2v2, partner struggles to turn
>deal with it, lose
>next game, partner is jumping forward at the ball, doesn't manipulate car trajectory or anything
>both the enemy teams have been 7/10 can do better aerial stuff than me
>I get the fucking retard both times, fuck this I quit
>You recently left a match and cannot join for another X minutes
The first and last time I tried ranked
>>
>>386222765
>just gold things
Seriously I feel bad for all you guys stuck there
>>
This comment made me want to install it again just so I can ruin games. Anybody who takes games seriously is fucking cancer, kys.
>>
Plat3 here. Once you get to around that and above you get shit on hard. Real hard. I can't keep up sadly.
>>
>>386224901
Gold 3 is fucking horrible, before it you can easily carry and after it you can have fair team play, but gold 3 is such a fucking clusterfuck of varying skill levels.
When does this season end? I probably won't touch ranked until a month is left and just climb to plat again.
>>
>>386222765
Tryhards and competitive fags are a mistake.
>>
>>386225187
reddit might be more up to your speed.
>>
Rocket League is a bitch boy game.

If you can't master Splatoon 2, then don't even bother responding to this post.
If you can't blotch to atleast 30% of the map in the 20 seconds it should take you, you aren't worth being in my fucking presence.

Please stick to unranked matches, where people quit if a goal happens within the first minute.
Jesus, you suck the shit right out your own ass, and you don't think it stinks.

Thank you.
>>
File: 1322770189346.jpg (2KB, 117x120px)
1322770189346.jpg
2KB, 117x120px
>being this try-hard
Okay.

lol
>>
video games are srs bsns
everyone of these online games is the same old guild style drama and the community imploding on itself because nobody knows how to just have fun
>>
>>386225886
I'll blotch all over you in a minute baby
>>
>>386225886

Splatoon just like every nutendo game was made for children
>>
I have the title of semi-pro but pretty sure thata just the game being nice and I am nowhere near ready to begin ranked I cant do aerial for shit
>>
>>386225806
Season ends in 2 months
>>386226710
I wouldn't touch ranked for at least 100 hours so you're semi competent and don't end up stuck in bronze. Don't worry about aerials, they probably take like 300 hours to get down.
>>
i wish more games had stricter punishments for people who rage quit
>>
I did the try out thing and got play, is there any reason to continue?
>>
>>386225886
>taking painting games seriously
L O L
>>
>15 IPs
>slow thread
How many here would be up to play and what mode? I doubt there are any but it's worth asking
>>
Reminder that the NBC 2v2 tournament is on in a few hours and to leave it open in a tab so you get drops in game.
>>
>>386228330
I would play.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.