[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else has played Loading Screen Simulator 2015? I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Loading Screen Simulator.jpg (54KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
Loading Screen Simulator.jpg
54KB, 460x215px
Who else has played Loading Screen Simulator 2015?

I really enjoyed the "gameplay" bits in between the loading screens, it really gave a sense of authenticity to the loading screens, if they just made the whole game a static image it wouldn't have quite captured the feeling of having a real game sandwiched between minute long loading screens.

Fuck Unity and fuck RPG codex
>>
>>386222093

but RPG Codex largely hated PoE
>>
is the dlc worth it?
>>
>>386222093
I wanted to get pic related on Humble Monthly, but those niggers weren't accepting my card
>>
>>386223057

OP here, just get the game + DLC, it is worth it. I'm just fucking butthurt at how the loading times seem to be getting longer and longer. I blame Unity and fuck RPG codex.
>>
>>386222093

didn't RPG Codex shit on this game tho
>>
>>386222093
Gee we get it, you are poor and playing on a toaster, and it upsets you.

Maybe you should try going to RPG codex? You seem a natural fit
>>
>>386222093
>use SSD
>5 second loading everywhere
lmao
>>
>>386222093
>games come out
>people criticize it
>Obsidian fanboys vehemently defend it calling everyone that says something bad about the game stupid, not a true RPG fan, ADHD kid etc.
>months later Sawyer himself agrees on the points people were complaining about

Obsidian fanboys really are an unique breed of arrogant fools.
>>
>>386225019
>be you
>be retarded

Glad i dodged THAT bullet
>>
>>386225057
>no argument
Not that I expected much from failures like you.
>>
>>386225224
Oh thats cute

>you need to use arguments to counter my shitposting

Oh the irony.
>>
>>386225383
Please, brainlet, point how that is a shitpost and not what happened.
>>
File: 1487624253046.png (61KB, 235x235px)
1487624253046.png
61KB, 235x235px
>>386222093
The loading screens and how thick the text dumps are make me wonder how in the fuck I've beaten this game 3 times.
>>
>>386222093
The worst about this game is, that they try hard to steal the short "PoE" which originally was by Path of Exile.

Eternity is just trash
>>
>>386226145
still miles ahead of the garbage f2p clone that is path of exile
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.