[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people actually like modern (Blizzard) games, /v/? Sometimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: da0.jpg (55KB, 680x962px)
da0.jpg
55KB, 680x962px
Do people actually like modern (Blizzard) games, /v/?

Sometimes I get the feeling people just look in for
>chests (see Overwatch/BF)
>quests (see Mobas/MMORPGs)
>skins (see above)

Do you play games to have fun (/some kind of intrinsic reward) or do play games for "status"/rewards (/extrinsic rewards)?
>>
i bought sc2 when it came out but it was pretty disappointing so i ended up barely playing it
>>
Widowmaker has a nicely shaped ass.
The combination of her skin color, accent, and her blueberry ass destroys my dick. Now why isn't there a high quality blender of Widowmaker on her knees bending over and grasping her ass cheeks and spreading it to show fully detailed ass hole and pussy yet?
>>
>>386221904
sauce?
>>
the other day i was gaming, then went for a piss, and for some reason i blanked on what game i was just playing. like i literally had just walked to the toilet and i was stood there, dick in hand, like "uhhh, what fucking game am i playing right now?".

it was a blizzard game. it had so little effect on me i forgot playing it within 20 seconds.
>>
It's mostly just gurlgamers who want to get into gaming and Twitch streaming, I guess they had heard their big brother talk about Blizzard at some point in time and hopped on to the wagon.

The playerbase of Overwatch was like 80% of girls.
>>
This is a disturbing thread
>>
>>386222471
theyre nothing but mindless garbage timesinks
>>
>>386221904
yes of course they fucking do
Overwatch and Hearthstone are incredibly popular
Wow still has a lot of players for a 13 year old game
even Heroes of the Storm has its fans
>>
>>386221904
Overwatch has had basically zero content since its release more than a year ago and people are still playing and defending it, so no. They're only playing for the regularly released skinboxes and because they're braindead and the repetitive shallow gameplay occupies them.

WoW is still good though because it's still a good MMO at its core with a lot of actual, real content releases (at least in legion) and not goddamn goyboxes.
>>
>>386221904
>Do people actually like modern (Blizzard) games, /v/?
No, they're just addicted.
>>386222780
>are incredibly popular
People still play because they're addicted. When they talk about it, they never ever tell you they're having fun, they just complain about the level grind, their retarded teammates, the game balance and the lack of content.

They've got their balls stuck in a Skinner box.
>>
Overwatch already hit it's apogee so it will go downhill until they release good new game modes that can be competitive and some interesting characters
>>
>>386223681
>until they release good new game modes that can be competitive and some interesting characters
enjoy waiting for eternity, everything they have released to date has been shit
You're wasting your time waiting for them to turn shit into gold
>>
>>386223681
This, Overwatch is a game that won't follow the Blizzard formula for relevance and popularity like they're other games, it's an FPS game that will in the mind of typical brainlets for one month and then when a Call of Duty or Destiny 2 comes out, numbers will drop heavily. Blizzard dragging their feet on this game will not work and they'll be forced to make an effort.
>>
>>386223669
This. I actually doubt now that Blizz can be even killed at this point. They can release a polished shit on a silver plate and they will keep eating it, maybe sometimes complaining about the taste.
>>
>>386221904
I still like WoW, and because of WoW tokens I got Destiny 2, Overwatch, and Hearthstone packs for free, why the hell wouldn't I like them?
>>
Hots is pretty much the funnest(Not best) ASSFAGGOTS out there since it culls out most of the stupidest part of it (Laning Phase), and thankfully doesn't have that retarded comeback mechanic of fucking over someone for doing too good. Rotating maps also makes it less stale even if some maps suck shit. Reaper of Souls is alright, but not something to really dedicate to, but 15 bucks for a class they specifically said they were never going to do is gay and retarded. Still, going back once in awhile and poping shitloads of demons with Bald Holyman Kenshiro is alright for a week or two.

Can't really say much about LoV since Heart of the swarm killed that game dead. but judging by GSL games it seems the Ball Meta never left and is still there and stronger than ever.

Legion is boring as shit, OW is retarded and lame, Hearthstone was never good.
>>
>>386221904
Yes, just because some dumbass on /v/ thinks he's the epitome of clarity and claims everyone who enjoys something his enlightened butthole doesn't are addicted doesn't make it so.
>>386222583
>T. retard who has no idea what he's talking about.
>>
If the TF2 dev team wasn't basically an undead husk right now I would never have gotten into Overwatch. It's not a bad game, but Blizzard also clearly has no fucking clue what they're doing with it.
>>
>>386221904
It's fun getting loot boxes sure. But I play Overwatch just because it's something to do while talking to my friends.
>>
>skin is wet
>still has makeup on
???
>>
>>386224886
Spoken like a true Blizzdrone.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.