[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys like this game so much? It's boring, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: planescape-torment.jpg (61KB, 628x360px) Image search: [Google]
planescape-torment.jpg
61KB, 628x360px
Why do you guys like this game so much? It's boring, the gameplay sucks. Sure the dialog is good, but it would be nice if it had some decent gameplay to go with it.
>>
>>386217569

>quests aren't gameplay
>puzzles aren't gameplay
>exploration isn't gameplay

Anyway thanks for making a Planescape thread. What was /v/'s consensus on Tides of Numenera?
>>
fuck rpg codex
>>
>>386217662
>What was /v/'s consensus on Tides of Numenera?

Not a Torment game.
>>
>>386217662
>Running around the same corridor dungeon for 20 mins looking for a quest item is gameplay
>>
I just got out, where the hell do I go?
I've been walking around in circles, defeating thugs and whatnot.
A whore told me the guy I'm looking for is in the Ragpicker's Square but I don't see him there. One insane guy is telling me he's 'under' Ragpicker's Square but I have no clue what that means.
>>
>>386218105

you need junk for the junk portal
>>
>>386218105
That's pretty much what you're going to be doing throughout the whole game
>>
>>386218265
>>386218276
Well... that's not really helpful.
Any other hints?
>>
Damn I wish Tetris had some gameplay. This game has absolutely no killing monsters or shooting zombies, and since only these qualify as gameplay, Tetris is basically a book
>>
>>386218552

you need keys to activate portals

I forgot if anyone tells you how to get through the portal to Pharod but the other places you go by portal (Ravel, Modron Maze, etc.) are pretty clear cut
>>
>>386218552
The game teaches you early on in mortuary that Sigil is a city of portals. Fuck, I wonder how you open up a thing called JUNK portal
>>
File: Annah-Planescape.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Annah-Planescape.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
Favorite companion?
>>
File: 1484824323873.jpg (14KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
1484824323873.jpg
14KB, 437x501px
>>386217662
>puzzles

wait, Planescape has puzzles? I fucking detest puzzles, please tell me it's not puzzles akin to Zelda
>>
>>386217662
horrible game with a fraction of the promised content.
t donated 100 bucks back in the day to their kickstarter
>>
>>386220557

>elder god tier
Nordom
>god tier
Fall-from-Grace
Morte
>great tier
Annah
>good tier
Dak'kon
>meh tier
Vhailor
>shit tier
Ignus
>>
>>386220975
It doesn't. Baldurs gate 2 has a whole dungeon of puzzles so beware.
>>
>>386217662
glad i didnt support the kickstarter
>>
>>386221878
>shit tier
>Ignus
You take that back fucker
>>
>>386217569
It's called roleplaying, idiot. Maybe your underage brain should keep to candy crush and skyrim
>>
>>386218552
I'd recommend exploring, its the main meat of the game. Walk around, enter buildings, press tab to view the names of people, talk to uniquely named NPCs. I'd go to the bar to the southwest of the Mortuary first, but that's just a recommendation, you could explore wherever you want.
>>
File: bf9.jpg (209KB, 756x1100px) Image search: [Google]
bf9.jpg
209KB, 756x1100px
>>386218038
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.