[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Play Jason >Triple trap phone >Slash enemies to prevent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

>Play Jason
>Triple trap phone
>Slash enemies to prevent them from running if they have pocket knives, then grab them
>Three counselors all next to each other with bats, just slash them
>Everyone bitches about me being a slasher Jason and says you're not supposed to triple trap things
The community in this game is atrocious.
>>
>>386214231
Criers are gonna cry in literally any community, taking what's clearly a casual beer and pretzels game so seriously is probably the root cause of your frustration.
Have whatever fun there is to be had, disregard the rest.
>>
>>386214231
Fucking shitter
>>
>>386214231
dead by daylight is better
>>
>>386214231
Would Jason be scarier if he started chasing you while he was wearing Aku Aku
>>
>>386215071
An Aku version of Jason would be the best thing imaginable.
>>
Dead by Daylight
>>
>>386214231
It was a meme game what did you expect
>>
>>386214231
The game in that game is atrocious.
>>
>>386214954
>>386215307

This. Paying more for a game with fewer, less interesting maps, and only one monster is silly.
>>
>>386215556
There are like six Jasons.
>>
>>386215710

>there are like six skins for the same Jason

cool. The monsters in DbD all work in very different ways, have interesting mechanics, can be straight-up fighters and trappers, invisible ghosts, madness-causing doctors, witches..
>>
>>386214231
I don't give a shit how you kill me but fuck traps. I'd be okay with traps if there was some way to disarm them other than lucking out and finding a knife. I'm lucky if I find even one a match.
>>
>>386215979
There should be a trap disabling minigame like the repairs.
>>
Is this still riddled with bugs and server issues? I psu dbd regularly so I can tolerate it
>>
>>386216075
Not psu, play
>>
>>386216075
They fixed all of the bad bugs except one. Sometimes you'll hit Jason and he'll fly off the map and have to leave the game.
>>
>>386214231

>Slasher Jason

What's the fucking point of playing, then, retard?

Slashing should come at a higher cost
>>
>>386215836
And even a bitch that can easily drop you by throwing a hatchet if you drop a pallet while running from her. Also rendering locker hiding ineffective since she opens them to stock up
>>
>>386216450

The huntress? Yeah, she's a fucker. Satisfying to beat though
>>
>>386216623
Not too difficult because of her humming. Easy to avoid her but hard to get away
>>
>>386216623
Yes
>>
Still worth it to buy on xbone? I've been debating it tonight.
>>
>>386217356
I play it on PC and it's great, but I have no idea about Xbone.
>>
>>386214231
There's not even a reason to triple trap the phone considering how easy it is to shut down the phone when they are trying to call. You're not even good at being a try hard.
>>
>>386215836
i think counselor is more fun to play as than a survivor in dbd, but the monsters in dbd are more fun to play as than jason
>>
>>386217356
im assuming the community won't be dying as fast as it is on pc, it's a fun game so if the playerbase is decent i'd recommend it
>>
>>386218416
I think if they can get one good update in before or around Halloween it'll have legs to keep going. Fix all the bugs, a new map, and a couple new counselors and that'll be enough to push it into bretty gud territory.
>>
>>386218467
The one thing this game really needs is like two more maps, preferably one on a space station for Jason X.
>>
>>386218531
Space Station would be ideally but really any map that has different win conditions would do a lot to keep it fresh. Or hell keep the same maps but add new escape methods so you never know what options you'll have.
>>
>>386218343

I can see that, but being part of a smart group of survivors is great, and shows how well-balanced the game can be.
>>
>>386218996
I think it's because dying in F13 in a bullshit way is more often than not at least somewhat funny. It's never fun or funny in DbD.
>>
>>386219090

Perhaps not, but it's really more of a horror game, with a lot more mechanics to it that can be used usefully without ever feeling too broken. From what I played of F13, it was a lot more..early-access? Jason could just teleport around to the counselors, and they could so easily fuck him up by having him chase them around houses. It's perhaps funnier to play, but gives up a lot of the tension and dread
>>
File: Playing as Chad in F13.gif (3MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Playing as Chad in F13.gif
3MB, 540x540px
>>386219573
F13 wildly vacillates from genuinely tense horror game to absolute comedy, which for me makes it all the more fun

>Jason stalking me for a few minutes from house to house
>Decide to last stand at a big house
>Keep jumping through window across from door, he can't grab me due to my awesome timing
>I'm Chad so broken glass doesn't phase me
>Start taunting him about how with all his shifts and morphs he still can't get me
>Suddenly shotgun blast, I'm dead
>Faggot friend of his killed me
>After match in the lobby and next game rant at him for like 10 minutes about how bad both of them are and how it took the both of them to stop me
>Eventually he lets loose in an autistic rage for like 2 minutes then quits
>mfw
>>
>>386217356
>xbone
>>
File: 1501621187257.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1501621187257.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>chasing counselor with flare gun
>he turns around to point it at me
>block the shot
>mfw he ragequits
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.