[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Mario still actually a plumber? Like is that part of the canon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: MarioSMBW.png (222KB, 191x296px) Image search: [Google]
MarioSMBW.png
222KB, 191x296px
Is Mario still actually a plumber? Like is that part of the canon, or did Miyamoto have another stroke?
>>
He hasn't been a plumber since Mario Bros.The American cartoon show/Movie are not canon.
>>
>>386210156
He doesn't like to talk about his plumber days. Same with his time as a doctor before they pulled his license for prescribing illegal mushrooms.
>>
The intro of 3D World has him and Luigi repairing a pipe like they know what they're doing, so I guess it's still there.
>>
At this point he might as well not be.
The closest reference to plumbing are the giant pipes, which I'm pretty sure are only there anymore because they're iconic.
I mean, what would you replace them with?
>>
>>386210156
I'm more concerned about the him being italian part and what that implies about the world of Mario
>>
>>386210156
He is to plumbing what Indiana Jones is to archeology. What we typically see him doing doesn't exactly fit his job description but could tangentially be related to it.
>>
>>386211457
Odyssey has officially, definitively confirmed Mario's world has fictionalized counterparts to real world areas FMA-style.
>>
>>386211615
Yeah, just like we see Dr. Jones return to teaching between adventures, we can assume Mario spends his more peaceful days laying pipe and doing plumber things.
>>
>>386212049
Which considering that he's saved royalty about eight hundred times over is a bit ridiculous.
He should be set for life and peaches poon his personal property by this point.
>>
He's whatever he needs to be
>>
>>386210156
He fixes a pipe in 3D World.
>>
>>386212418
Laying pipe is slang for having sexual intercourse.
Sorry if you missed that.
>>
>>386210156
Teleporting via pipes is a plumber exclusive skill dummy.
>>
>>386212418
While you did miss the poon thing, who's to say Mario doesn't simply enjoy being a plumber? It's probably a pretty relaxing thing to do after you save the world 800 times.
>>
>>386213186
Peach and Toads are plumbers then?
>>
>>386211457
He's not even human by recent accounts from what has been gathered from Odyssey. Likely parallel worlds and such shit.
>>
Funny how he doesn't have any plumber related moves in smash
>>
>>386213924
He squirts Drano at other players, is that close enough?
>>
>>386210156
He goes into pipes in literally every game.
>>
>>386213828
Human in another dimension

>>386213192
>Mario be like "Finally I can actually do my job instead of saving the princess tod--"
>Worried Toad approaches
>>
File: SMO_Shot_-_New_Donk_City.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SMO_Shot_-_New_Donk_City.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>386213828
He's human, he's just a different kind of human from the New Donk City guys
>>
>>386214664
isn't he like humanus nindendius or something dumb like that?
>>
File: Super Mario 3D World Pipe.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Super Mario 3D World Pipe.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>386210156
No idea but this was a thing in 3D World.
>>
>>386214836
that was from a magazine IIRC, and that was back when he was from Brooklyn, so I'd say it's been disregarded nowadays
>>
>>386210156
It's a day job, likely a self run business partnered with Luigi.
He puts it on hold when there's shit to do.
Thats how I figure it anyways.
>>
>>386213828
Yes he is, he's just a human that was born and raised in the Mushroom Kingdom now.

>>386214836
>humanus nintendius
>dumb
Fuck you
>>
>>386214836
Homo Moustaccium?
>>
>>386215094
I've always loved imagining Luigi backed up as fuck whenever Mario goes on an adventure. Answering a shitload of calls and just being surrounded by tools and paperwork and shit.
>>
>>386212893
gigolo.
>>
>>386214664
>5'11
>6'0
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.