[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

havent played this game nor do i know anything about it convince

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

havent played this game nor do i know anything about it
convince me it isnt tumblr: the game
>>
it's old tumblr before it got super duper politicized and mainly had people reblogging depressing pictures, plus crossed over with 9gag memes
>>
>>386206937
>convince me it isnt tumblr: the game
I couldn't do that if I tried because it absolutely, 100% is. It's a fucking dogshit game.
>>
If you disliked undertale you'll hate life is strange. Admittedly it starts rather slow but catches up pretty quickly. The choices you do... kinda matter? But it all comes down to the ending which I'll definetly not spoil.
However I do recommend it nonetheless. If you get all the episodes for 5 bucks it's well worth it.
Don't expect it to be one hell of a gameplay ride though.
I liked it
Many people don't
[Spoiler]Bae over Bay[Spoiler]
>>
I will definitely say that if you choose Chloe, you're a retarded edgy emo Tumblrina who probably has hepatitis just like her.
>>
>>386207471
>If you disliked undertale you'll hate life is strange
What about the other way around? I like LiS but hate furfags.
>>
>>386207978
Then you really should give undertale another chance. Actually I think the humor is more subtle and the message in the end has way more depth than the obvious "UH MA GAAD IM A MILENNIAL NO ONE KNOWS HUW I FEEAAAL".
I think undertale was more clever, it has nothing to do with furries, that's the fault of the batshit autistic fanbase
>>
>>386206937
Wait, why was it the general?
>>
If you want a full explanation on why this game is utter shit, refer to this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFlMoAasW4A&t=155
>>
Think of it as The Butterfly Effect starring scene girls. It's not bad.
>>
>>386206937
The first chapter is free on Steam.
>>
Here are the high points
>Max is a lovable hipster when she's not dealing with Chloe
>Kate is a cutey
>Warren beating the shit out of Nathan
>OST is god tier if you're into Juno's OST
Everything else is meh to bad
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.