[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does it seem like LGBT characters in Japanese games are better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 19

File: 1e54bd490199941789d9a29a08e5fa40.png (665KB, 1000x1151px) Image search: [Google]
1e54bd490199941789d9a29a08e5fa40.png
665KB, 1000x1151px
Why does it seem like LGBT characters in Japanese games are better received than their western counterparts?
>>
Why are Americans so obsessed with homosexuality?
>>
>>386206402
Ask your dads
>>
>>386206317
Because muh better writing. But they"re really only there just to pander to the virgins who get off to that shit.
>>
>>386206317
Because Eastern gay characters have other character traits that don't involve their sexuality. Western gay characters need to be totally suffused with LGBT culture.
>>
Because it isn't in their first spoken words. Why would you know any character sexuality unless they're currently dating or you are personally pursuing them.
>>
File: trans.png (16KB, 1160x395px) Image search: [Google]
trans.png
16KB, 1160x395px
>>
>>386206317
Typically because it's a character trait in Japanese games but a selling point in western games. They don't make that big a deal about it and generally keep it subtle as opposed to the west where it's shoved in your face so you know exactly how progressive they are. They treat them like a character with a sexuality, rather than a sexuality with a character bolted onto them.
>>
why are transfats so obsessed with their own situation?
>>
>>386206685
Because the ones you hear about are the ones that did it for attention, thus they'll never fucking shut up about it. The ones that did it because of genuine gender dysphoria often don't talk about it unless it's relevant to the conversation.
>>
>>386206317
Can you use a different pic already?
>>
because western queers are a thousand times more disgusting
>>
File: tracer.jpg (127KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
tracer.jpg
127KB, 960x540px
>>386206519
uh
>>
>>386208447
On the reverse end, and possibly worse, sometimes a Western character is established, and everyone loves them, and then suddenly "by the way they're gay haha" for the progressive points
>>
File: 749308234324.png (62KB, 302x238px) Image search: [Google]
749308234324.png
62KB, 302x238px
>>386208447
>literally a worse version of the Scout
>>
File: Axton_Borderlands2.jpg (734KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Axton_Borderlands2.jpg
734KB, 1280x800px
>>386208447
>>
>>386206540
forgot the beauty in that pokemon game
>>
>>386208597
It sounds like no matter what the western dev did you'd find a reason to complain.
>>
>>386208805
>glitch
>too lazy to fix it
>guess he's bi

anthony "the ant" burch
>>
>>386208805
meant for >>386208597
>>
>>386208896
Imagine the reverse scenario

1) A straight character that doesn't shut the fuck up about his/her sexuality (not in a pervert archetype way)
2) A character who, in the original work, is not shown one way or the other in terms of sexuality, but is later explicitly revealed as straight

These are not good ways to incorporate sexuality as a character trait. They're cheap and without much thought.

A great example of this bullshit is Dumbledore.
Years after the series is finished, JK decides to finally mention "oh yeah Dumbledore's gay"
And it's not as though this means anything for Dumbledore as a character. There's nothing in the books that can be read with new clarity now that it's confirmed, or anything like that.
It's clear JK only made him gay because it would (and did) get her brownie points.

This kind of shit doesn't happen in Japan 'cause the culture surrounding LGBT is different. It's not as big of a deal there, so authors aren't ideologically driven to place a personal statement in their fiction.

>>386208995
I only made it like halfway through Borderlands 2, and I wasn't playing as Axton so I'm missing some context.
>>
because unless it's specifically a parody it isn't their only trait
>>
File: torb.jpg (139KB, 617x664px) Image search: [Google]
torb.jpg
139KB, 617x664px
>>386209460
>2) A character who, in the original work, is not shown one way or the other in terms of sexuality, but is later explicitly revealed as straight
I don't seem to remember people complaining about pic.
>>
>>386209460
>I only made it like halfway through Borderlands 2, and I wasn't playing as Axton so I'm missing some context.
I forget exactly what he said, but Axton would hit on female characters while helping revive them, but due to a glitch he would sometimes say it to male characters. Anthony Burch saw a chance to earn some SJW brownie points, and said that Axton was bi.
>>
>>386209662
As much as I hate Anthony, I honestly don't have a problem with that.
>>
>>386209605
I heard some bitching that he's got a smokin' wife for an old fat dwarf, but the problem with that is that straight is the 'default.' So revealing that someone has a wife isn't as big a deal as revealing that someone is gay.

that's why there's no such thing as a good example, but imagine, if instead of just being shown with his wife and kids, he got three panels of HAVE I MENTIONED HOW STRAIGHT I AM I HAVE A SMOKIN' WIFE THAT I LOVE TO HAVE SEX WITH SO MUCH I MADE ALL OF THESE CHILDREN THAT I WILL BEAT IF THEY DON'T TURN OUT TO LIKE THE OPPOSITE GENDER

Gay characters do get such things, and that becomes a problem because it's often hilariously unnecessary. I think that if Tracer had just been seen with a girlfriend for a panel instead of it being given multiple pages and a lot of talk, it wouldn't have generated so much chatter - But on the other hand, it was done for the purpose of making chatter, so what would you expect.
>>
>>386206317
Because western homo "culture" is utterly disgusting and no nip with good sense would push it even when dealing with homo characters.
>>
>>386209767
Agreed. It really didn't change anything, and it's not like it's unheard of to take a glitch and just keep it. It would have been foolish of him to play it any other way as well.
>>
>>386209814
>HAVE I MENTIONED HOW STRAIGHT I AM I HAVE A SMOKIN' WIFE THAT I LOVE TO HAVE SEX WITH SO MUCH I MADE ALL OF THESE CHILDREN THAT I WILL BEAT IF THEY DON'T TURN OUT TO LIKE THE OPPOSITE GENDER
But Tracer's pages weren't like that.
>>
>>386206317
Because they aren't treated as gay propaganda. Unless you play literal gay shit for gays, you won't find much but occasional jokes and the like.
>>
File: Untitled.png (366KB, 755x297px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
366KB, 755x297px
>>386210013
Put a man in the place of Tracer and it does sort of come out that way. At least that is how the argument goes. Me, couldn't care less.
>>
>>386209662
This is something I'd do too. It's more amusing than "H-He's totally straight, i-it's a glitch"
>>
>>386210184
What games are gay propaganda?
>>
>>386210460
Is there such a thing? Aren't most games made by gay people for other gays?
>>
>>386208597
I mean I figured she was already gay before that comic ever went public so it just gave me a chuckle like "HA, called it". It's like knowing someone you've always suspected of something being off about them and then years later, you hear about them coming out and it's retrospect coming to haunt you.
>>
I agree with the whole homosexuality should be transparent thing, however, as evidenced by this thread, it causes a larger impact when found out even if its on characters where they keep that completely oblivious up until they point where their romance is established. Basically, no matter what it comes as a shock to people. Theres also times when the lore dictates how homosexuality is viewed in the world of the game, and dspite that being a good approach to an "opressed" homosexual charcter, people will still give it flak.

To be frank theres no pleasing you guys.
>>
>>386206553
/thread

Pretty much this. Most western devs and journos love to presume about how progressive games made in America are just because a random NPC loves to suck dick. It is kind of sickening.
>>
>>386212504
>To be frank theres no pleasing you guys.
I just want cool characters who happen to be gay, rather than one day having the developer's "keep things interesting" dart happening to land on "make them gay" or having them create characters that exist pretty much for the express purpose of being gay. Straight characters don't exist to be straight or have the developers come out and say "by the way they like pussy". They have more character than their sexuality. I'm not asking for much here. You should feel the say way as me if anything.
>>
>>386208447
>an entire comic to show off how gay she is

you should think a little
>>
>>386213735
Stop projecting.
>>
File: Gender Bender.jpg (101KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Gender Bender.jpg
101KB, 720x540px
>>386206317

Probably because when a Jap writes a gay character they're just writing a character who happens to be gay while when a western SJW writes a gay character they're trying to push a social and political agenda so the character feels preachy and artificial.
>>
>>386213528
But any example of a character that just happens to be gay can be forced into one of your two bad bins.
It's what usually seems to happen.
>Straight characters don't exist to be straight or have the developers come out and say "by the way they like pussy".
Because they are assumed to be straight so it can go unstated. How can a developer reveal a characters non-straightness without displeasing you because it was "forced", "tacked-on", etc?
>>
>>386206317
Because in a lot of western games, they make being gay the crux of that character. A lot of gay dudes in japanese media just happen to be gay with no real conflict involved. A lot of them are bro tier too, just happen to wanna bone dudes.
>>
>>386206317
Stupid fucking thread aside, I love that art.
>>
Western developers try to pander more when they do LGBT characters, while in Japan, they just make it because they want to. There are a few characters like Tracer where even though it might was forced, she doesn't scream that she is lesbian.
>>
>>386214082
Just make it believable. Say a dev creates a character and in the back of their mind they think "okay, they're gay". Fine. In the context of the game this probably won't ever be brought up but maybe there are subtle quirks in their behavior or stuff you might find that makes the player think they might possibly be gay. I'm thinking about this in the context of an RPG so this might be harder to do in other genres, but I think that's the proper way to do it. Of course, if the topic actually comes up for some reason I see no reason for the character to lie so long as the reason for the question coming up feels organic.

Honestly though I think a better way of explaining all of this is just that most games have shit writing and as a result the gay characters feel forced. If a game has good writing they can introduce a gay character however they want and it'll probably come off as genuine. But most don't. That's the real problem.
>>
>>386215230
Does Undyne not count?
>>
>>386215458
Dunno, I've never played Undertale.
>>
they don't look fucked up
it's not a fucking selling point
>>
>>386206317
Because they're less likely to be pandercows and have some personality other than "look at how homo I am!"
>>
>>386215552
>"look at how homo I am!"
Give some examples.
>>
File: 1450956432369.png (12KB, 728x476px) Image search: [Google]
1450956432369.png
12KB, 728x476px
>>386215458
not him, but kinda, imo
i felt their relationship in general was forced but the homosexual aspect of it wasn't
>>
>>386215725
You.
>>
>>386206317
Being attractive makes a world of a difference
>>
>>386206317
Japanese gays are allowed to be villains, goofballs, losers, creeps, etc.
Western gays have to be poor opressed paragons of virtue hated by shady brain-washing stablishments and yadda yadda.

I'm personally tired of that revisionist shit, back in the early 80's they were super integrated into the nightlife culture but a lot of them started being irresponsible with heroin on purpose because "once you have aids you can only fuck gays". No wonder people who were 17-21 then were the exact people who were against LGBT normalization nowadays when their children are 17-21.
>>
>>386206540
You know, biggest problem is that fictional characters that used to be X gender but are actually Y now don't have the inherent mental illnesses or physical problems (dialation and hormone imbalance) that actual transgender's have or are outright magically changed.
>>
>>386206317
Because when they're in Japanese games they are usually meant to say something and are meaningful, while Western games just throw gays in and try to pander and look progressive.
>>
>>386206317
Because you weebs would swallow shit if it came from Japan.
>>
>>386215725
not same anon, I can't list many examples myself, but a lot of "progressive characters" put into games try to make said characters into something show that "gays/trans/women/etc can be powerful figures too, see!". but what it ends up being the case in the end by saying such things, is that those "progressive characters" are the exception and not the normality.

t. Knuckles
>>
>>386206317

If I were to give an honest answer, western games are preachy about depicting homosexuality and japan makes homosexuality present in games "fun"
>>
File: 150196272531.jpg (582KB, 716x1000px) Image search: [Google]
150196272531.jpg
582KB, 716x1000px
>>386206317

Jap games do it for three main reasons:

>to make a character believable in the sense they explain why he/she is gay/lesbo like pic related, you buy Jun is gay because the game gives you real evidence and development
>western games to it as a token gay or character trope and most of the time THE only one trope or glint of personality
>japs make gay characters for fun (like Bon Clay)
>westerns make gay characters to be serious since not making gay characters is an "issue" and we are force to like them or we are "bigots"
>japs make gay charactes for the fun of the fanservice and they are not afraid to said it.
>the west play the victim card or act terrible for the sake to be very obnoxious like OP who ends with the most unlikeable character in the game just "for the lolz :)"

I also agree with this >>386216897

Everybody here needs to relax and we could live in peace but no, we have to try to shove shit in each other throats
>>
>>386208597
Tracer's sexuality was not relevant to her character before and really isn't relevant after the comic either. Is there any reason she can't be a lesbian? Is the presence of any gay character simply vying for progressive points?
>>
File: Cuqg1eAWcAAfx-j.jpg (32KB, 558x389px) Image search: [Google]
Cuqg1eAWcAAfx-j.jpg
32KB, 558x389px
>>386216759
I get what you're saying but to be honest in east Asia there is a very old trend of portraying every gay or androgynous character as villainous or deceitful in some way. Dongfang Bubai is a classic example.

Rarely do you have just a normal person or even a straightforwardly noble character who also likes to suck dick/munch carpet.
>>
>>386218754
You do have a lot of benign lesbians secretly in love with the MC in anime, just not in shonen.
>>
>>386206317
Why does it seem like you make the same thread every week?
>>
>>386206317
They don't put them in just to have them.
>>
>>386206317
They aren't added to check off a box.
>>
File: 1499574736718.png (12KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
1499574736718.png
12KB, 370x320px
Japanese games are developed by people in a different culture. I don't feel it's really my place to tell them what they can and can't do.

I don't have the same qualms with games made where I live.

I also give Japanese games a bit of a pass because they're being localized from a different language. I always hope for good localization, but I can understand why they're not perfect. US companies don't get a pass for why their games all read/sound like they're written by middle school students.
>>
>>386208896
This is basically the case.
>>
>>386210261
>Put a man in the place of Tracer and it does sort of come out that way
Not in the least.
>>
>>386206540
>0.3% of the US population
>WE NEED MORE TRANSGENDER CHARACTERS
>>
File: 1464055712267.jpg (62KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
1464055712267.jpg
62KB, 428x410px
>>386209814
>I think that if Tracer had just been seen with a girlfriend for a panel instead of it being given multiple pages and a lot of talk
>Christmas comic
>theme of the comic is family
>theme of the goddamn holiday is family
>family should've only been in 1 panel
>>
>>386206540
And even those characters in games are actually real trans (by game's setting magic/science they are actually changed to female/male).
Something impossible in real world.
>>
>>386206317

Because the West makes their sexuality the entire focal point of their character.

The only two I can think of that don't come off horribly written are Tracer, and Arcade Ganon from New Vegas.
>>
File: 32665443_p0_master1200.jpg (125KB, 525x600px) Image search: [Google]
32665443_p0_master1200.jpg
125KB, 525x600px
>>386225538
Pretty sure Vivian isn't magically changed, but then the simplistic character and the fact he isn't human to begin with changes things anyway.
>>
>>386219016
what?
>>
>>386206317
It has nothing to do with muh writing "Japan gives them DEPTH dude they aren't just token gays". This is obvious bullshit, and if you want proof you can look at the complete lack of actual examples given of this ITT.
The real reason (excluding /pol/ weeaboos wanting to bitch about their country) is that gays in Japanese games are inserted to pander to straight people via fanservice instead of pander to gay people via inclusion, which gets a much better reception.
Not that this is even a real issue in the first place considering how rare explicit homosexuality in mainstream games still is.
>>
>>386226313
>games pander to the majority of audience
>this is bad because 1% of population who won't even but the game is not represented enough
this is why western games are pure shit
>>
>>386206317
because their western counter parts make their entire character based on their sexual orientation than making a decent character, however Op's picture is not that example. This was a well thought out character other than, " I like girls" blah blah blah.
>>
>>386226539
She was great until the whole Alphys romance.
Obvious forced lesbian shit. Literally almost any other character would be better for Undyne.
>>
>>386226391
But we have to be inclusive, even if that means forcing the creator to do what we specifically want or we'll shame them and call them a bigot.
>>
>>386216794
>dialation and hormone imbalance
neither of those are common with transgendered.
>>
>>386206317
Japanese design process
>Come up with a cool character
>Flesh them out
>End up making them gay
Western design process:
>Decide you want a gay character
>Design one
>Don't flesh them out at all
>>
>>386206317
western lgbt characters usually get complained about because either the character expressed too often that they are gay or it came out of nowhere and feels forced. Eastern lgbt characters feel like they stay in subtext limbo forever leading to people not caring and denying it although that might be waifu-fags fighting tooth and nail to not lose their generic waifu.
>>
>>386206317
Name 1 (one) LGBT character from a Japanese game
>>
>>386227001
Venom
>>
>>386226831
Wearing a dress doesn't make you transgender no matter what you think.
>>
>>386223997
>faggots obsessed with gender and people's sexuality says japan needs to be radical puritans who are also obsessed with sex at the same time, fuck their culture its toxic
>when other cultures do actual barbaric shit they say fuck off its their culture

I must be dead and in Hell.
>>
>>386227001
6O from Nier Automata
>>
>>386227001
Heather
>>
>>386227001
Erica from Catherine.
>>
>>386227763
I think the yorha were a case of any port in a storm, seeing as there were no male yorha until the introduction of the scanner models.
>>
>>386210261
I find it funny how you actively refuse to post the comic itself where she apparently "does this" and instead post a completely fucking different comic that you think proves your point.
It doesn't.
Please stop being autistic.
>>
>>386227763
didn't the guy behind 2b or something really like all the lewds being drawn of her? i can't see the same person make a lesbian character.
>>
They tend not to try and make you feel like a dick about it.
>Being trans, I have to put up with X, Y and Z thanks to people like you!
>Am I wrong? Or can a trans person just not be right?

While in Japan its often played for comic relief or adds to the personality trait.

I was watching the emoji movie yesterday, While not trans it had a similar problem where the hacker revealed her huge plot twist that she was the princess and pretty much accused everyone of sexism
It just felt really out of place and pretty forced.
>>
>>386227001
vndb.org/g421
>>
>>386208896
It's because people who complain actually just want gay characters to not exist at all, but to dress it up they act like it's because the character isn't well done.
People have gone out of their way to simply be "anti-SJWs"
Same reason you see threads exploding with bullshit every time a character isn't a white man now, counterculture.
>>
File: 1490261110860.gif (4MB, 280x302px) Image search: [Google]
1490261110860.gif
4MB, 280x302px
>>386228417
>someone who likes porn probably won't like lesbians
>>
>>386206317
Because they're odd to begin with. If you put weird shit in a japanese commercial, you'd just say "typical japan".

When it's western, it's forced in. It doesn't have to be there. It's just there to pander. You can't pretend it's normal when it hasn't shoved down people's mouth for that long.
>>
>>386206540
>Vivian is trans
Not canon in the localization. ;^)
>>
>>386228697
>people who complain actually just want gay characters to not exist at all
>>>>>>>implying
I don't give a shit if they exist, but I neither want nor need their sexuality shoved in my face while the person who wrote them shrieks about shit like validation and inclusivity. I also don't much appreciate this idea that's surfaced that straight characters are expendable or outright WRONG compared to LGBT characters (see Mass Effect Andromeda), and I feel like that particular mindset's gained a lot more traction since the number of aggressively gay characters in contemporary media has increased.
>>
>>386228867
thats not what i mean't. i mean if he likes all the lewds being drawn of his character then maybe he doesn't care too much about his characters. honestly i would just like to see his reaction to porn with that 'lesbian' in a non-lesbian scene to see if he likes it and asks for more or questions if the person made a mistake.
>>
>>386206317
Because japan treats everything like a sexual fetish. So people in turn, see what they do as a sexual fetish. And deep down, anybody can see the appeal in sexual fetish pandering.

A game in japan about a sexual fetish that the west may consider weird will get shunned right away, as it breaks sales records in japan, because japan isn't ashamed of sex of any kind, no matter how different it may be.
>>
>>386206519
>Western gay characters need to be totally suffused with LGBT culture.
This, otherwise you might think they where normal
>>
>>386206540
Its stuff like this that makes me want to go so contrarian, that if I were to ever make a game, I would make one where:

>A majority of the enemies you kill are BLM parody characters that hunt down and kill white children, claim they were born to die, and everytime you harm them, they call you a racist.
>You get the option to have a trans character on your team. But if you accept them, they do nothing but harm your gameplay throughout the game, and are never grateful for anything. And if you reject them instead, the rest of the game is also filled with trans people as enemies too, joining the others to hunt down and kill all white children
>Make the main character black, just to make sure to piss them off, as a non-white defends white people willingly
>Also make him kill tons of other people of different races as the game goes forward, because of their radical views
>One of the people that can join you also is a badass sexually active 5 year old girl. If you accept her, she becomes one of your best damage dealers, but constantly hits on you. And if you reject her, she doesn't hate you for it, but instead goes out of her way to kill feminists

Well /v/, did I make the most controversial game ever?
>>
>>386230406
>One of the people that can join you also is a badass sexually active 5 year old girl. If you accept her, she becomes one of your best damage dealers, but constantly hits on you.
You'd be in prison before your game even gets to beta.
>>
File: 1490870336691.jpg (429KB, 906x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490870336691.jpg
429KB, 906x900px
>>386227001
>>
File: Azuchimomoyama-japan.png (102KB, 930x898px) Image search: [Google]
Azuchimomoyama-japan.png
102KB, 930x898px
>>386206317
>Why does it seem like LGBT characters in Japanese games are better received than their western counterparts?

Because Japan couldn't give less of a fuck?
Ever heard of Oda Nobunaga? You've surely seen him or his expies in vidya all over the place.
Well, that guy was super-gay.

Do you know why don't you know about it? Becaue they don't fucking care.
If a modern game had a historical figure in it that was gay and achieved great things, you'd hear him and everyone around him mentioning that fact over and over and over again to the point you'd die from alcohol posoning if you took a sip every time it appeared in the dialogue.

I mean, who the fuck cares this guy basically set stage for the end of the Warring states period. Useless and unimportant details. He's gay and that's all that matters!
>>
>>386230406
>>386230406
>badass sexually active 5 year old girl
i don't think you know how under-developed a 5 year olds brain is and the first time anyone tries sexual intercourse with her the pain will make her want to stay away from anything with a penis despite what your japanese porn tells you.
>>
>>386230406
Every day the fraction of /pol/posters that are 14 year olds rises
>>
>>386206317
In japan it's sexual pandering while in the west its more political and that always stirs shit up
>>
>>386230537
She's a girl with a messed up anatomy because of a glitch in project gestalt.
>>
File: 1490851688004.jpg (1MB, 2151x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1490851688004.jpg
1MB, 2151x1500px
>>386232615
Puffy
>>
File: 1475360631329.png (29KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
1475360631329.png
29KB, 250x226px
>>386206317
Give me a ONE important reason why LGBT shit matters in video games and how that subject enhances video games.
>>
>>386206317
Because they don't go "HEY GUYS, I'M GAY" all the time.

Compare that tranny in Andromeda and Erica in Catherine.
>>
>>386206317
Why does it seem like I've seen this thread a thousand times?
Why does it always get so many god damn replies?

Also Undertale is fucking trash.
>>
>>386206317
because they are japanese, that's literally it
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.