[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hurr durr thanks for helping save the world against your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: paarthurnax_crushed.png (2MB, 1920x970px) Image search: [Google]
paarthurnax_crushed.png
2MB, 1920x970px
>hurr durr thanks for helping save the world against your own kind, but I've decided to kill you for no plausible reason

Why did they even include this shit writing?
>>
some players just want the option to kill things
>>
>>386192058
Freedom of choice is a good thing but it should make sense within the writing.
>>
>>386193065
it makes sense silly anon.
the old cunt and senile old man refuse to help you if you don't kill him. like, what could you possibly do without them?
>>
>Playing a Bethesda RPG
>Doesn't resort to killing all creatures on the map out of sheer boredom after obtaining even a reasonable amount of power

Strange, anon. Very strange.
>>
>>386191931
Nah, what was really stupid was not getting the option to go against assburn beyond just ignoring him.
>>
>I can be trusted. I know this. But they do not. Onikaan ni ov dovah. It is always wise to mistrust a dovah

Do you think the VA for Mario ever thinks back to when he voiced a nuanced, complicated character, and how now he's just reduced to regurgitating BING BING WAHOO over and over?
>>
>>386194954
I didnt know he voiced the coins too
>>
>>386191931
Tells you himself to never trust a dragon.
Won't follow you after you beat Alduin
In fact is raising an army of his own.
Considering you only live as long as a housefly in his eyes you got used by him and he just has to wait a minute until he is in charge.

If you don't kill this fuck you are an idiot.
>>
I never killed him once. The Blades are in no position to demand anything of the last Dragonborn. They can rot in hell if they think otherwise. Also, Parthi seemed like a cool dude to hang out with.

Plus, from a gameplay standpoint, why should I consider surrounding myself with weak ass, katana wielding douchebags who can't even beat ONE dragon?
I've killed Lydia or that green skinned elven chick from the drunken huntsman in Whiterun a number of times by accident and have lost them countless times in some stupid cave or whereever. That's not fun at all! I don't need more of that.
Those 2 dremora or some risen dead are all the followers I need.
>>
>>386191931
>not romancing him and killing his soul slowly with marriage, eventually driving him to suicide
Technically.... you aren't the one who killed him so you feel no guilt and you killed him. Win win.
>>
>>386195476
>implying
i'm sure a vampire archmage with DRAGON MAGIC can live for a loooong time and considering i owe my eternal soul to half the daedra princes out there i rather stay alive
>>
>>386196235
Since a dragons point of reference is from the beginning of time until the end of it your 4000 years fly by in their eyes.
>>
>>386197152
After Alduin's death, all the dragons are mortal. One stealth archer could kill parthy.
>>
>>386196235
the Hero fucks off after an Event. the dragonborns gonna fuck off somewhere and will leave paar to his machinations. paarthunax says dont trust him and he has to suppress himself with great willpower every day. kill that fool
>>
>>386195223
thanks for the laff
>>
>>386197251
When was this mentioned?
>>
>>386191931
Are you trying to imply any of the writing in that game isn't awful? Everywhere you go you're met with plotholes and awful writing and or quests. Take the mage college for example.
>>
>>386197487
it wasnt
>>
>>386197487
Dragons are immortal because alduin can revive them when they die, so when alduin is missing the dragons are essentially mortal untli he returns.
>>
>>386194095
Respawns, dude. At least pick a game like gothic/risen where you can properly clean the world out.
>>
>>386197956
thats IF you can kill one, which your average dudes wont be able to. wont matter anyway once alduin comes back as World-Eater and not conqueror
>>
>>386198251
>world eater

Did they ripoff Chrono Trigger?
>>
Paarthunax's name translates to the deceiver. You are a blue-pilled smuck for trusting him.
>>
>>386198251
This. Once the kalpa ends everyone's dun goofed. Except the Redguards.
>>
Shouldn't we be worried that Odahviing is probably going to take over as leader of the remaining dragons and try to pull off another Alduin?
>>
>>386191931

Paarthurnax manipulated you and the greybeards from the beginning, he was always very patient. He is just waiting for the Dragonborn to die from whatever to rise as the new conqueror of Tamriel. Only an imbecile would trust a dragon.
>>
>>386193956
But it doesn't make sense because you don't fucking need them. The Blades need the Dragonborn (their literal only purpose for existing) more than the Dragonborn needs them.

The Dragonborn has an immortal vampire chick, the Masters of the Voice, a Dragon so powerful only Alduin was his better, and god knows what else Guilds. And you think he/she needs a fucking old man and some uppity cunt who doesn't' know her station?
>>
>>386199604
>hey this dude just killed Akatosh's first born, and I had a personal front seat to watch him slap Alduin's shit 1v1 at the Throat of the World. And on top of that I showed him to how to get Dragonrend.
>better betray him
>>
>>386201494
You are not a big picture guy are you?
Probably support the Empire as well.

Choosing bellyfeelz over logic and reason is no way to make decisions.
>>
>>386201905
Shut up Delphine no one fucking needs you.
>>
File: redguards irl.png (36KB, 1072x156px) Image search: [Google]
redguards irl.png
36KB, 1072x156px
>>386199979
>full racial chimpout
>>
>>386201697
He just waits for you to shed the mortal coil.
While he is waiting he is gathering his army.

Imagine a crackhead who has been in rehab and clean for 10 years gets out of rehab and starts hanging out with his old crackhead buddies.

That is what Paarth does. I am amazed people had to be told to off this fuck.
>>
File: sorta scared.gif (767KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
sorta scared.gif
767KB, 298x298px
>>386191931
>kill him on xbox 360
>his body starts to randomly spawn whenever i fast travel somewhere
>>
>>386191931
just complete the quest with console commands and lie to the blades, they won't bother to check anyways
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.