[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think of the last game you played and the area you saved/quit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1425435781926.gif (282KB, 575x450px) Image search: [Google]
1425435781926.gif
282KB, 575x450px
Think of the last game you played and the area you saved/quit.

You must spend the night there armed only with the game's starting gear. You won't meet any main characters, but can interact with nearby NPCs. How do you fare?
>>
>>386191260
>Leblanc Attic
Sojiro has me arrested for breaking into his cafe. GG, I guess.
>>
Medieval 2 total war and I'm Byzantium fighting Venice after I conquered the Turks already. With total war AI it should be a steam roll
>>
>>386191260
sleep tight, demifiend
>>
>>386191260
Criminal Girls.
I die because the main character has no abilities and must rely on his party members for combat.
>>
>>386191260
Sleeping Dog's wei's bedroom after everyhting calmed down. Uh other than wei shen wondering why I'm in his bedroom. I think I can survive indefinitely.
>>
>>386191260
>just cause 3
>sitting in a beautiful, freshly liberated seaside town with an armory on my back
sounds pretty comfy
>>
>Chapter 7 of Shadow Dragon
Depends on if my progress in the map is saved as well. I can just take a pleasant walk to Bantu's village and just sleep there.Worst case, I can just offer my services as a soldier in the Grust military in exchange for my life if I get caught, they've probably hired people for dumber reasons.
>>
File: NEVER ENDING IS AN ENDING.png (142KB, 167x465px) Image search: [Google]
NEVER ENDING IS AN ENDING.png
142KB, 167x465px
>The Valley of Defilement
No.
>>
>>386192237
You can just hide with the Filthy Woman if you're in 5-1, good luck anywhere else.
>>
Lestallum in FFXV
That's fine with me. Can I just stay in the hotel and shitpost on /v/?
>>
>>386191260
>Road to bort konoha gate entrance.
I might get questioned or something, but nothing too hard.
>>
>>386191260
>Manhattan in TF2
Robots can't enter spawn even when they drop the bomb, so I'm fine.
>>
>>386191260
I'm hypoglycemic so I'll be fucked without food no matter what anyway
>>
>>386191260
Hunter's Dream
I chat with Gehrman for a little while and then fall asleep in the Doll's arms. Pretty good night desu
>>
File: pepressed.jpg (7KB, 285x300px) Image search: [Google]
pepressed.jpg
7KB, 285x300px
>tfw can't even remember the last game I played
>>
>>386191260
Last saved at Ginza after beating Chiaki. It shouldn't be too bad. I'll just hang out in the healing shrine.
>>
File: 452431.jpg (89KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
452431.jpg
89KB, 500x701px
>Facing off against British Longbowmen with just Militia and a bunch of sheepfuckers (I was playing as Mongols)
Might as well throw myself to the wolves.
>>
Whatever the city is called in Saints Row 3
>>
>Castlevania: PoR
>Save room right by Stella/Loretta

Can I talk to the formerly vampire grils? If I have to venture out into the actual area, at least I can be Succubus'd to death.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 290x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 290x325px
>upper blight town
fuck
>>
>>386191260
>The Dorm in Persona 3
I'll take a nap then
>>
>>386191260
>safe room in Dead Rising
I'll be good, might try to fug some qts while I'm at it
>>
ast wing save room of REmake. I'll be fine as long as the music is not playing. If it is then I'll just leave and get eaten.
>>
>>386191260
>the more rainbows you have on your PC the better you perform
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.